My Sorority Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,455 Followers

Brandon's shorts were unbuttoned and off in a flash. His semi-erect cock sprang out from his boxers, and Susannah worried for a second that he was about to bowl her over when he rushed towards her. Olive was clearly a little irritated at being left so abruptly, but she smiled deviously when she saw Susannah willingly accept Brandon's hard cock against her firm boobs. The smooth, pale skin of her chest felt terrific to Brandon as he rubbed his fat cock against Susannah's breasts. He tried pressing his cock head into the side of one of her breasts, and was amazed by how full and firm her breasts felt when poked by his dick. He wasn't nearly as big as Ben, but Susannah was sure that Brandon's cock was bigger than her high school boyfriend who had masturbated with her. Rubbing his sensitive cock head against her beautiful, full breasts, Brandon was soon rock hard.

Not wanting to be left out, Olive playfully slapped at Brandon's leg as he crouched in front of Susannah. "Oh baby," Brandon responded to Olive, "Sex with you felt so amazing. Can we do that again?" Now it was Olive who had her pants off in a flash.

Olive remained on her back in front of Susannah as she spread her legs and allowed Brandon to penetrate her. As they began slowly fucking, Susannah again felt awkward being in the room and so close to the action. But she also reasoned that Brandon had at least stopped touching her with his dirty cock. She hadn't disliked the sensation of his member sliding against her skin, but the entire time he was doing it she could only think of Ben and hope he wasn't disappointed in her. Brandon was soon plowing away with his cock and Olive was nearly screaming with delight. He rested his weight on his thick arms while Olive wrapped her shapely legs around his waist.

"Oh baby, you feel so good," Brandon said as he thrust hard with his hips. "Moan for me baby." And Olive dutifully moaned loudly and deeply.

"Oh, you're so tight baby. Your pussy feels so good," he cried out, ramming his thick meat into her tight hole, "Fuck me baby." Olive began trying to lift her hips in response to his motions, thrusting back.

Susannah watched them and wondered if it felt good to be filled so hard with cock. It turned her on a little to watch his animal strength as he rammed his meat into Olive, but Susannah wondered if his hard pounding would hurt. Watching Olive's boobs flap back and forth across her chest, her nipples sliding obscenely, Susannah also wondered whether it would hurt her breasts to bounce back and forth so much if she was fucked hard like that. Then she looked up at Brandon's face. It was full of concentration and excitement. His eyes were also firmly focused on Susannah, and she worried that she recognized the look of a hungry wolf that she had seen before.

Finally, Brandon said, "Oh God, Susannah. You're so beautiful. Your body is just amazing. Your breasts are just amazing." He was panting between sentences as he continued to thrust his thick cock into Olive, and Susannah deeply dreaded where his commentary was going to finish. "You face is so beautiful. It would be so amazing if I could cum on your face. Would you let me cum on your face?"

Susannah closed her eyes and shuddered. She minded A LOT if he came on her face. But she had agreed to this "experiment" and had already gone this far. So after fighting the urge to scream NO, Susannah opened her eyes and smiled.

Seeing her pretty pink lips curve into a look of happiness and gazing into her beautiful blue eyes, Brandon said, "Oh yeah?" He hadn't been going at it for more than five minutes, but looking at Susannah's pretty, lightly freckled face, he was ready to cum.

Two more thrusts and then Brandon withdrew from Olivia's hot snatch and scooted up the bed. He crouched in a standing position over Susannah, his cock pointed down at her head. When Susannah saw his hand close around the head of his cock, she closed her eyes. Two quick pumps over his hard, slippery cock, and Brandon felt the orgasm blowing out of his balls. He fought to keep his eyes open as he came, so he could see his cock pump his load all over Susannah's beautiful face. The first spurt blasted her squarely on her pretty, pink lips, cum splattering in wet droplets from her forehead to the tops of her smooth breasts. The second blast of cum shot up one of her cheeks and pooled over one of her eyes, and then a third awkward shot landed wetly on her forehead. Weak fourth and fifth spurts landed on Susannah's thin neck and then pooled at the top of her cleavage. Brandon could not believe how hot this freshman looked, pretty face covered with his hot cum.

"Oh you look SO sexy right now," Brandon cooed, "Just let me look at you like this for a while."

Coated in his hot cum and afraid to open her eyes, Susannah just smiled up at him and tried not to retch. After a few second, Brandon offered Susannah a towel and tried to help her clean her face. As soon as she could open her eyes, Susannah took over cleaning herself, worried that Brandon was enjoying cleaning the tops of her young breasts a little too much. Olive kissed Brandon to show that there were no hard feelings about how he had chosen to finish. Susannah asked for water, and Brandon found a bottle so she could wipe herself as clean as possible. He of course enjoyed the sight of clear water droplets flowing over her big boobs before she wiped away his mess with the towel.

Susannah dressed quickly and made it clear she intended to leave. Brandon made some polite comments about doing something again soon, but Susannah was done with replying to him. As they walked away from the building, Olive said to Susannah, "I told you they will say whatever they think you want to hear in order to get inside your pants. Don't worry, well keep this little 'sexperiment' to ourselves."

----------

Susannah cried when she got home that night. Ben had sent her messages during the evening, and then he called the next morning. She didn't pick up the call. Susannah walked through her classes the next day in a daze, and she prayed with all her might that she wouldn't see Brandon at work on Thursday. Ben could feel instinctively that something was wrong. He didn't know if he should be trying to find and comfort Susannah or if he should be giving her space to work through whatever was going on with her. In the end, he needed to know what had changed between them. Ben decided that the had to see her and ask if he could help.

Susannah found him waiting outside of her dorm room when she returned from her job on Friday afternoon. She had known she couldn't just ignore Ben forever, at some point she had decide what to tell him. But she hadn't expected to find him sitting outside her room. When she initially refused to make eye contact, he knew there was something wrong.

"Susannah, I'm sorry," he began. "I know there's something wrong, I just..."

"It's okay," she said, finally looking at him. "Why don't you come in?"

He followed her tentatively into the room, wondering what was happening. Had she grown tired of him and now wanted to break up? Had she found someone else? Was he making her move too fast? "Why don't we have a seat on the bed, there's something I have to tell you," she said softly.

She sat next to him, but apart, her hands folded neatly in her lap and her eyes downcast. She wouldn't look at him, and that worried him the most. And then she started to tell him the story, every bit of it. She started with Olive surprising her in the sorority house, and led him through the talk with Mary and to the game Olive had gotten her to play. Early on, Ben knew the story was leading somewhere bad, but at the conclusion, it was both different and much worse that he had imagined. By the time Susannah got to the part where Brandon had cum on her face, she was stumbling over her words and little tears were rolling down her cheeks. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to put an arm around her and tell her it was alright or just not touch her. But she certainly didn't like the complete silence that filled the room when she was done talking. She could see the stunned look on his face, but she wanted him to say SOMETHING!

"So do you like this guy, Brandon?" Ben finally asked.

"NO! Of course not," Susannah replied quickly. "He's just a jerk."

"But you let that... asshole cum on your face."

"Can't you see that I'm sorry!" she replied, surprised at her own rising anger. Why was she so mad at Ben? They both wondered.

"Okay fine, you just did it because Olive made you," he plowed onward. "So quit the stupid sorority and just forget about those girls."

"I can't!"

"Why not?" he shot back, exasperated. "You hate those stupid girls, and look at the things they make you do! You want to be a PART of that filthy house?! You actually WANT to call Olive your sister?!"

"I can't! It's complicated..."

"How?" he demanded.

She searched her feelings and knew that what he was saying made sense. But it was more than that. It was the pledge sisters she had come to like so much. They fought for her, and she fought for them. The sorority was Olive, but it was Mary too, and Kelly. It was comfort and camaraderie at its best and worst. And she had worked so hard to make it so far. "I just... can't walk away," she said finally.

"I'll quit the Beta's too if it will make it easier. It can be just you and me, and we'd be happier," Ben tried.

But she knew it could never just be the two of them. "We barely just met, Ben," she said.

That wounded him. "So what then?" he asked of her. "You want me to just say it's alright and we can keep on going? I'll forget any of this happened and not think less of your sisterhood because they make you do sick, fucked up shit like this?"

Even if that was what she wanted, she knew it could never be that simple. She had never heard Ben swear so much, and his obvious anger unnerved her. And it saddened her, because she knew it was at least partly her fault. "I don't know what I want," she said finally. "I don't know why stuff like this happens. It's not fair. I just want us to be okay."

Finally she looked up at him, soft blue eyes brimming with tears. It softened the anger in his heart. But rather than feeling better, Ben just felt burning jealousy rise up inside of him to take the place of his anger. "You're willing let some guy you just met come on your face," he said coolly. "If you won't quit the people that made you do that, then how do we make this okay?"

"I don't know," she responded, "You tell me."

"How am I supposed to not worry that you'll go out and do something like this again tomorrow? How do I know you didn't really like this guy and that's why you let him cum all over you?"

"I don't know Ben!" Susannah yelled, sad and exasperated. "I don't know how I can prove that to you beyond telling you that I'm sorry it happened and that guy means nothing to me. I'd let you cum on my face a thousand times before I ever let Brandon touch me again."

Ben felt a stirring of passion in his loins, but his anger and jealousy still made him burn. "You've barely let me touch you in two weeks, and now because you let some other guy touch you, suddenly you'll let me cum on your face?"

"I don't know what you want Ben!" Susannah cried, the tears beginning to spilling down her soft, pale cheeks again as her voice faltered. "I let you touch me because I loved it when you touched me. You played with my boobs all the time... HERE!" She didn't know why she did it, but she pulled up the bottom of her shirt and lifted both her shirt and her bra over the tops of her full breasts. Her firm boobs popped free into Ben's view, her little pink nipples looking ripe and perky. Susannah's shirt and bra sat teasingly atop her smooth, round globes.

Ben was running on raw emotion now, and his arousal helped at least temporarily block out the terrible pain of his anger and jealousy. Ben's mouth lept towards Susannah's left breast, and she made no move to stop him. His hot wet mouth closed over her sensitive nipple, and she felt him suck it firmly between his lips. She gasped. He was sucking hard on the top of her sensitive breast, the sensation was so arousing that it was almost painful. Ben slathered her nipple with his tongue while it was trapped in his hot, sucking mouth. Then he switched to her other breast, flicking at her nipple with the tip of his tongue while his finger tips closed around the slippery nipple that his mouth had just left behind. While Ben flicked his strong tongue all over her left breast, Susannah felt him pulling softly at her sensitive nipple on her right breast. She moaned and laid back for him.

Ben practically tore his pants off, and then he was crouching over her, his rapidly inflating cock dangling above her face. Ben pointed his cock head at Susannah's lips, and she willingly took the tip of his thick meat into her wet, sucking mouth. He groaned as he watched the top of his cock disappear into Susannah's wet mouth, tears still pooling in her eyes as she sucked in her soft cheeks around his big, hard dick. He had wanted this so badly, dreamed of it so many times. And yet here he was, his hard cock sliding between Susannah's soft pink lips while her beautiful blue eyes looked up at him, and something about it felt so wrong. Susannah lifted and dropped her head as much as she could, since she was laying on her back. She took one or two inches of his big dick into her hot mouth at a time, her tongue slithering against the underside of his cock head as she wondered what she had become to him now. Was she just an object now, to be used? Had she lost the affection and caring of this tender boy by stupidly allowing another man to do to her?

Ben turned his upper body so he could reach over her body and begin lightly pulling on Susannah's hard nipples as her head moved up and down on his throbbing pole. Then he began thrusting his hips forward, shoving a couple of inches of his cock in and out of Susannah's sucking mouth. Brandon picked up the pace of his thrusts, worried that she might gag on his thick meat, but not caring. All he cared about now was the slippery sensation of her tongue and cheeks sliding back and forth on his sensitive cock skin. Susannah just laid there and took it, like she had willing laid there and taken so much else. He could feel his orgasm building, the little tingles of arousal tickling his loins. It was so erotic, fucking her willing face while toying with her nipples, her blue eyes looking back at his. He grabbed up hand fulls of her firm breasts and pulled.

Susannah moaned deeply, so angry with the way he was using her body but inflamed by it nonetheless. Her moans sent little vibrations running up and down his cock, and he felt the orgasm approaching. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and began jacking his hard tip rapidly with his closed hand. Ben looked down into Susannah's blue eyes and said, "Tell me you want me to cum on your face."

"Cum on my face, Ben," Susannah obediently replied in a soft voice.

"Tell me you WANT ME to cum on your face!" he demanded.

"I want your cum on my face. Please, Ben, cum on my face," she responded softly.

He cried out, watching her obedient blue eyes and willing pink lips as he covered them with cum. His hot, white sperm coated her lips and splattered around her nose. His spunk pooled over her eyes, mixing with her tears as his last droplets plopped onto her forehead. She felt her face coated again with hot cum, and she began to cry in earnest.

Ben was so turned on and so horrified as Susannah began to sob. Her beautiful, friendly, angelic face was coated in his sperm, and it began to drip away with her tears. He found her tissue box and passed it to her, and she tried to frantically wipe the mess off her face. She was crying and upset about what they had just both allowed to happen. All she wanted was to see him and for him to hold her. But he was too upset with himself for what he had done to her, and upset with what she had done with Brandon. The first time they had touched each other in this room, everything had felt so right. What they had just done felt so wrong. Ben dressed quickly, and before Susannah could even finish cleaning her face, he was walking out of her room. Susannah covered herself with a sheet and cried there on her bed until her roommate came home.

----------

An uncomfortable and unhappy dance proceeded between Ben and Susannah. Ben was absolutely horrified by the emotions that had overtaken him in Susannah's bedroom, and the way he had just used her. He had never been so angry as he felt in the moments after she had admitted her encounter with Brandon. And almost instantly after his orgasm, Ben had never felt so ashamed. Susannah was deeply embarrassed by the things she had allowed to happen to her and the way she had so willingly betrayed Ben. They both knew they had hurt each other.

But weeks passed without Ben and Susannah speaking to each other. E-mails and phone calls were exchanged, but they never managed to truly connect with each other. Ben was the first to reach out, but found Susannah cold and unresponsive to his messages. When Susannah realized that she was making a mistake and suggested meeting for coffee, Ben was angry with her and suspicious of her change of heart. So Susannah lost herself in her classes, and Ben filled his free time with work and pledging. Ben came close to giving up on Susannah, rationalizing that one girl could not possibly be so important to his life. Then both learned that they were going to be drawn together after all.

The Betas and the Kappas both decided that they were organizing Spring Break trips to southern Florida. The two organizations did not normally vacation together, but this year their social leaders had both decided to travel to Florida for the break. Pledges of both Greek organizations were encouraged, but not required, to attend. Both Ben and Susannah, despite busy schedules, decided to join the trip. Hearing that their two groups were coordinating a trip led both to secretly hope that the vacation would somehow bring them back together.

Once in Florida, they did not have to wait long. Although the two groups travelled separately to the beach front hotel where they were staying, both groups chose to spend the first full day out on the beach. The girls were already sunning themselves and starting a beach volleyball game by the time the boys arrived. Ben spotted Susannah's fair skin and light blond hair long before he reached the sand. Susannah was trying not to be so obvious, eagerly looking for Ben, but her heart still skipped a beat when her eyes finally found him heading for some beach chairs. He was all toned, lean muscles in her eyes, and a handsome face. She had never met someone before who was attractive and yet completely lacking arrogance. Or maybe she was just falling hard for him.

Their fellow pledges knew what was happening, even if no one said a word about it. Ben and Susannah's complicated dance continued, aided subtly by their friends who were happy to help orchestrate time together for the cute couple. A beach volleyball game started involving both groups, and Ben and Susannah ended up on the same team. Supportive comments to one another during the game and a few high fives between points helped melt the wall of ice that had grown between them. When the two groups decided to take a break for lunch, one of Susannah's fellow pledges asked Susannah if she would stay a little longer at the beach with her to enjoy the water. Matt did the same for Ben.

And so the couple found themselves in chest high water, floating up and down with the rolling waves. Ben could not take his eyes off of Susannah's body, on display in a little brown bikini. Her toned arms and flat stomach shimmered in the water, and her big, round, beautiful breasts stuck out proudly from her thin frame. Her blue eyes twinkled when she smiled at him, her little body riding effortlessly up and down in the waves. Ben was so lost in Susannah's beauty that he had failed to notice their friends leaving. He and the girl he wanted to be with so badly were suddenly alone.

spaldan
spaldan
1,455 Followers