My Sorority Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers

"Yesss," she hissed quietly, her chest beginning to rise and fall rapidly. "This is wrong."

"Then why are you grinding against my fingers?" he asked. She stopped moving, realizing in her haze that she HAD been bucking her hips on his fingers. His finger tip gently brushing against her sensitive clit felt SO DAMN GOOD! His big muscles wrapped all around her felt SO GOOD. Her body oozing arousal, Susannah knew that she was losing control to her sexual excitement.

"You know what I think?" he whispered directly into her ear, his hot breath warming the side of her face. His lips brushed her ear lobe, "I think you love this." His finger continued its steady rhythm, rubbing up and down over her most sensitive spot. "I think you want to cum for me, right here."

"No," Susannah whispered back, but she could feel her own juices trickling down her inner thigh. Her body was betraying her, and she made no move leave. The similarities between this stranger's affections and Ben's earlier stimulation were not lost on Susannah's alcohol dulled mind. She had thoroughly enjoyed something just like this only a little while before. Why shouldn't she just relax and ride that gentle probing finger tip that was doing such a great job of stroking her hard, wet clit.

"I think it turns you on to be touched like this," the young man continued, his fingers never stopping their gentle rubbing. "I think you're going to cum for me just like this."

"I won't," Susannah tried again, hearing the arousal in her own voice. She couldn't cum just like this, could she? Sitting on some stranger's lap while he rubbed gently at her clit.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked. "Is that it? You want me to bend you over right here and shove my big, hard cock up this tight little pussy of yours?"

"Ohhh," she moaned softly, and he knew he had her. His dirty words, and the image of his big, hard body pounding his thick meat into her waiting pussy, inflamed her.

"That's it, isn't it. You're waiting for me to fuck you. You're waiting for me to bend you over and plow you hard with this big, thick cock of mine. You want to feel my big dick stretching your tight little pussy before you cum. You want to ride me and feel me squeezing my big cock into your little pussy when you finally cum. You want me to fuck you so hard that it feels like I'm splitting you in half."

"Oh shit," she moaned. His words were stoking the fire building inside Susannah and his talented fingers never quit rubbing at her inflamed clit. As his fingers rubbed back and forth over her slippery, wet nub, it was impossible not to visualize the graphic image of him filling and stretching her pussy

"Cum for me," he demanded, and she did. She tried hard to hold back her moans, but she whimpered as she came. And while she could hold back her noises, she did nothing to stop her little body from bucking her hips back and forth, sliding her wet pussy over his fingers. The boy kneaded her breast gently in his big hand as she ground herself against him. The orgasm felt like a firework shooting out of her pussy, washing up her mid section and down to her toes with tickling bursts of pleasure. Finally, her firm body shook on his lap as she wallowed in the fading delight of her blissful orgasm.

She was gasping for air and desperately hoping that no one had noticed what she had just done, when moments later the limo came to a stop. They were in the club parking lot, and when the doors opened, the bright lights came back on inside the rear cab of the limo. Susannah was embarrassed to be caught cradled in this strange boy's lap like they were old lovers, but she realized most of the others were not looking at her. Next to her, Cassie's breasts had been pulled free of her dress and the boy under her was happily sucking away on one of her nipples. On the other side of the cab, Olive's hand was wrapped around the erect cock of the boy sitting next to her, and she didn't bother to stop stroking up and down his thick meat when the lights came on.

"I told you renting this limo would be totally worth it!" exclaimed the boy getting the hand job from Olive.

"We'll give him an extra forty bucks to stay parked here until you guys are all done," said one of the other boys.

"Just don't make a mess!" came a stern voice over the speaker system in the car. Susannah guessed it was the driver. "Remember, no fluids in my vehicle or you pay me extra!"

The mention of fluids made Susannah feel a little sick, and she wanted to follow the others as they piled out of the limo. But the young man under her was still holding her tight to his strong chest. He said, "Hey, where you going? I thought we were having fun."

Only the three couples were being left behind as everyone exited the vehicle. One of Susannah's pledge sisters, clearly unsteady on her feet, turned back and said to Susannah, "You going to be okay?" But then Tiffany had the girl by the hand and was pulling her out the limo door. Then the door shut, while Susannah was still struggling to get off the boy's lap, and the neon lights began to flash again throughout the rear cab.

One one side, Cassie began moaning as the boy under her noisily slurped on her nipple. Her head was leaned back and her eyes were closed, she could have been asleep if not for her occasional sounds of arousal. On the other side of Susannah, Olive was kissing the boy next to her, her hands flying up and down his stiff cock as she jacked him rapidly.

"You don't want to play?" asked the boy holding Susannah. He tried to palm her big breast again but her clumsy movements to regain her feet were not helping his aim.

"No, I want to go," Susannah said.

"You sure?" the guy asked. Cassie's boy was pulling aside her underwear and rubbing at her pussy with his thumb. Olive's breasts were jiggling in her tight dress from her arm motions as she pulled on her guy's cock.

"YES," Susannah said, almost wanting to cry. What had she gotten herself into? "I have a boyfriend and his name is Ben and he's waiting inside for me and I LOVE HIM!" She caught herself. She said she had loved him. And in a moment of confusion, her arm missed the seat next to her and she tumbled to the limo floor, barely stopping herself from landing on her face.

"Wow," said the boy she had left, "Alright, babe, it's okay. Let me help you get out of here." His hands wrapped around Susannah's waist, trying to help her back to her feet, but she slapped at his arm. When he let go, she stumbled again and fell on her back on the limo floor, near the door her friends had just used to leave.

Cassie was moaning loudly now, a high pitched moan of pure arousal as her man nibbled on her neck while rubbing his thumb over her clit. Olive's man warned, "Oh shit baby, I'm close. I'm close."

"Go ahead lover," encouraged Olive, "Cum for me." She tightened her grip as her hand focused on squeezing up and down the young man's cock head. His back arched with her change in focus, and then he was cumming. He grunted as a spurt of hot cum shot from the tip of his cock, quickly followed by another. The first hot spray was caught mostly in Olive's hand, by coincidence, but the second spurt shot across the limo and splattered partly on Susannah's foot.

"Ewwww!" Susannah cried, desperately scrambling to her feet. And then the boy who had been trying to help her up was helping her out of the cab. She launched herself into the parking lot, disoriented and mortified. There were some people standing around, and Susannah recognized that some of them were her sisters getting out of the taxis they had taken.

"You okay?" Asked the boy, one arm still around her waist.

"It's gross, get it off!" she hissed, embarrassed.

He laughed, a deep laugh, then said, "It was an accident! Let's go inside and I'll help you clean it off."

"So much for no fluids," quipped one of the boys who had ridden in the limo with Susannah.

Trying to stand only on the foot not splattered with cum, Susannah had an arm around the strange boys neck, trying to help balance herself. He took this as an invitation to wrap his other arm around her waist and draw Susannah into a soft embrace.

"Susannah?" called a plaintive voice. She looked up, already knowing who it was.

And there Susannah stood, in the arms of another man, her hand around his neck, some wet, sticky fluid on her foot. She had just emerged from a giant limo in the arms of a stranger, and found herself looking up into the face of Ben. The hurt look on Ben's face crushed Susannah on the inside. He looked like he was about to cry, and she would have done anything to take away the pain she saw in his eyes. But then, before she could think of something to explain her situation, Ben's face grew hard and anger flashed in his eyes. He turned and stormed off, walking out of the parking lot and away from the club.

"Wait, Ben!" she called, wanting to chase after him. But the boy with his arms around her waist wouldn't let her go. Susannah watched Ben's friend Matt go chasing after him. She finally pushed herself free of the boy holding her and went running after Ben. One of Susannah's pledge sisters followed her, but neither could not find the sandy haired boy anywhere. He had disappeared into the crowd, and walking awkwardly in her heels, Susannah had a difficult time moving against the crowd that was surging into the club. Ben wasn't by the taxis, and he wasn't in the parking lot. Susannah searched with two of her sisters for at least ten minutes before she decided that he must have left to go back to the hotel. Against the protests of her friends, Susannah hailed one of the departing taxis and decided to go back to the hotel to look for Ben.

----------

Susannah couldn't find Ben outside because Matt had managed to steer him into the club. So hurt and enraged was Ben that he allowed Matt to lead him as they followed their brothers through the ID check and paid their cover charge. Ben was lost in his own thoughts. What the hell was this girl doing to him?! Why did he care about her so much and want to be with her so much if she hurt him at every opportunity?! She had promised to be with him tonight, but yet again ended up with another guy. What was he doing with her? And if she really wanted him, why was she constantly allowing herself to end up with someone else? Was she playing him?

Matt managed to steer his friend to a hallway between some of the rooms inside the club. "Calm down, buddy," he encouraged his friend with a pat on the back.

Ben hadn't even realized that his fists were clenched until Matt brought his attention back to his surroundings. Ben unclenched his fingers and relaxed his shoulders. "What the hell was that?!" he blurted out, angrily.

"I know, I know," Matt said soothingly. "You keep telling me that girl is an innocent sweetheart, but sometimes I have no idea what she's thinking."

"Don't..." Ben began, at a loss for words. "I don't even want to talk about her right now."

"Good!" responded Matt. "Forget about her for now. Let's not let her ruin tonight. Let's go party, blow off a little steam, and have some fun."

Ben's phone buzzed and he reached into his pocket. It was a text from Susannah, asking where he was. "Let me guess," Matt said, "It's from her."

"Yeah."

"Just forget about it for a little while," Matt counseled. "We'll have a little fun, and once you've cleared your head a little bit, you can have a talk with that girl."

That sounded like a reasonable idea to Ben, he probably should give himself time to calm down a little. So Ben followed numbly into the main room of the dance club. The music was so loud that it almost hurt Ben's ears, and the flashing lights around him revealed dozens and dozens of young people dancing around him. Ordinarily, Ben would have loved the music and been mesmerized by all the young female flesh on display. Nubile young bodies were swaying and grinding all around him. But he couldn't get the image of Susannah draped over that other guy, coming out of the limo, and nothing else registered with him.

Then there was a pretty face filling Ben's vision, a cute nose and sympathetic brown eyes, smiling up at him. "Hey Beta pledge," she said in friendly greeting.

It was Kelly, the Kappa chapter president. She had smoothed out her brown hair and was looking pretty sexy with her slender body on display in a little white tube top and tiny black skirt. Ben had been too distracted to see her walking over. Kelly had spotted the cute little virgin pledge with the big cock standing to one side of the dance floor and walked right over to say hello. She had heard he might be involved with Susannah, one of her pledges, but he was looking lonely and particularly cute tonight.

"You don't look very happy," Kelly offered. "Is something wrong."

"No, I'm fine," Ben responded a little too quickly. He tried to muster a smile to cover his hurt feelings, and was a little touched that the Kappa president wanted to make sure he was okay.

"You don't look fine, honey," Kelly replied with her sweet smile, but yelling to be heard over the loud music. "This is a club, you're supposed to be dancing and having fun. Where's Susannah tonight, I thought she was here with us?"

"She's not with me," Ben blurted out, then tried to recover with, "We're not together."

"Ahh, girl trouble," Kelly replied. "Well, if you're not together, then maybe a dance with me will help cheer you up."

Ben smiled a genuine smile, and Kelly loved the way it lit up his face when he smiled like that. One of the brothers nearby, clearly eavesdropping on the conversation, gave Ben a firm elbow and said, "It's an honor for a pledge to dance with the Kappa president."

Ben put his hands around Kelly's waist and led her a bit away from his nosy brothers, after an approving pat on the back from Matt. As they began to sway to the music, Kelly smiled up at Ben. It was not lost on Ben that the last time she had smiled at him like that, she was talking dirty to him and trying to get his cock hard. He was still feeling a little horny from his earlier encounter with Susannah, and he could feel some desire stirring inside himself. Kelly was attractive after all, a cute face with high cheek bones and a big smile. Her frame was slight, she was skinny because she ran a lot, and that showed. She was a little shorter than Susannah and her breasts were nowhere near as big, but her boobs still looked like a perky handful encased tightly in her little tube top.

A Kappa sister walked up holding two shots, and offered one to Kelly. Kelly handed the other to Ben and said, "Quick, chug that before the bouncers notice you don't have the bracelet," referring to the marker that showed you were 21. Ben tossed back the shot as quickly as he could, and then he and Kelly exchanged a conspiratorial grin.

After Kelly handed the empty plastic back to her sister, her hands went around Ben's neck instead of back onto his shoulders. She drew closer to him, and his hands instinctively slid up her waist and closed around her back. They were dancing in close now, one of Ben's legs between Kelly's thighs as she swayed back and forth. She leaned her head down, hiding her face so he wasn't able to see her smile. But he could feel her grinding herself slightly on his legs. Another song started up, and there was another quick round of shots. When done with those, Kelly spun her little body around and backed her firm booty up against Ben's groin. He liked dancing like this, the grinding motion of her little body against his, moving in rhythm with the music. He held her hips to bring her closer, and she could feel his big, hard cock straining against the front of his shorts. When the next song started, Kelly spun around again to face Ben. He used the opportunity to glance around them, but their brothers and sisters had moved away to a respectful distance.

Kelly moved in even closer this time, her head next to his as she danced so that her soft hair tickled the side of his face. She was clearly grinding downwards now, pressing the top of her eager pussy against his strong thigh as they moved to the beat. Ben's arms closed around her body as they danced, and he could feel her pressing her chest against his body. He could smell her perfume and her sweat, and feel the heat of her sex on his leg. As the song ended, Kelly lifted her face slightly to look at him, and his lips brushed against her forehead. Their lips were separated by mere millimeters, but she didn't want to kiss him like this, in front of all of their friends.

"Hey, you want to get out of here?" Kelly asked, the big smile returning to her face.

"What do you mean?" Ben replied dumbly.

Kelly laughed. "You want to go back to my place?" she asked. "I don't like everyone watching me here, let's go back to my room."

"Okay," Ben responded, not sure if he had really just received the invitation he thought he had received.

Without saying goodbye to anyone, Ben and Kelly walked out of the club hand in hand and hailed a taxi in the parking lot. They didn't exchange a word on the cab ride or on their way up to the hotel room, but once the door was closed behind them, Kelly was all over Ben. Her hands gently cupped his face and pulled him down to her waiting lips. Their kisses were quick and sweet and furtive.

Ben looked around between kisses, allowing Kelly to draw him towards the bed. He was relieved to see that she was in a small room with only one other bed, not sharing a suite with five other people like he was. At least that meant five random girls wouldn't just walk in on them. And he was happy to be kissing her, pressing his lips against hers and welcoming her tongue into his mouth when it briefly darted between her lips. Her lips were soft, and her lip gloss tasted a little like cherry. He was horny, and when she laid back on the bed, he laid down on top of her with a leg between her legs. After a series of deep kisses, their tongues dancing and swirling in each other's mouths, Kelly broke away and looked up at him.

"Is this okay?" she asked, feeling the weight of his toned body pinning her to the bed.

"It's great," Ben responded, resuming their kissing. His hands slid up over her stomach, slipping under her tube top and grasping one of her firm boobs through the strapless bra she was wearing.

"You move quick for someone who's supposed to be a virgin," she teased him with a smile.

"I won't do anything you don't want to," he responded, searching her brown eyes for any displeasure and finding none.

"Awww, I knew you were sweet," Kelly responded, "but I like it." Her hand closed over his, pressing his palm into her firm, young breast to show that she meant what she said.

As he continued to knead softly at her boob, he asked, "So what would you like to do?"

"Well, I want to see that big cock again, so let's get naked," she responded.

"Really?"

"Yes!" she responded, "Strip!"

To show she was serious, Kelly pulled her shirt over her head, revealing Ben's hand firmly planted over her breast and skimpy bra. Feeling rash but happy, they were soon peeling off clothes, and Kelly gasped when Ben's big cock finally sprang into view.

"You know you have a really big dick, right?" she said, reaching out and grasping the head of his big pole. She rubbed her thumb around the underside of the bulbous head and was pleased when that elicited a groan from Ben. Kelly patted the bed next to her and said, "Come, lay down here." Mesmerized by her naked, slender, feminine body and her bare, perky breasts, Ben complied.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked again dumbly.

"I want to see how much of this big cock I can fit in my mouth." And with that, Kelly's soft lips were closing around the head of Ben's fat cock head. He groaned as he felt her hot, wet mouth enclosing his aching tip, and marvelled at the sight of her cheeks bulging outward as she swallowed a couple of inches of his pole. It had to be almost eight inches, she guessed. Her tongue swirled around his cock head, and then she tried to take a few more inches between her wet, squishy cheeks. She debated trying to take some of his dick down her throat, but he was just too big. And he seemed happy enough with her sliding a few inches in and out of her wet, slipper mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on his pole, her wet tongue sliding back and forth across the underside of his shaft, and he gave himself over to the blissful pleasure.

spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers