My Sorority Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers

Wanting to distract himself from the orgasm that he felt building too quickly deep inside of him, Ben grabbed one of Kelly's smooth legs and tried to trace his hand up over her inner thigh to her pussy. Happy to assist, Kelly shifted her body around so that she was now across his chest and one knee was on either side of his head. Getting the idea quickly this time, Ben happily reached upward with his tongue and tickled Kelly's pussy lips. She moaned around his cock and lowered her snatch over his waiting mouth. Soon her mouth was sucking up and down his throbbing, slippery pole while his wet tongue was licking back and forth across her clit. Probing at her sensitive nub with his tongue helped distract him for a bit, but when her hand joined her lips in sliding up and down his cock, he felt the orgasm coming. When he flicked at her hard clit, she moaned, and that sent tickling vibrations up and down his cock.

"I'm close," he tried to warn, which just encouraged Kelly to bore down harder on his stiff meat. While Ben tried to remain focused on rubbing circles around her clit with his tongue, Kelly's head began to bob furiously up and down his pole. Her brown hair tickled his thighs as she tightened the grip in her hand. When her hand slipped up and squeezed his tip, he felt the explosion, and his cock pumped a big spurt of cum into her waiting mouth. She sucked down his load while her hand continued to move up and down his shaft and her tongue swirled around his tip. He almost screamed from the sensation of his orgasm exploding into her mouth while her fingers and tongue continued to coax the cum out of him.

When he came back to his senses, Ben managed to slip one finger into Kelly's tight pussy. While he pumped his finger in and out of her hole, he began sucking in earnest on her little clit. He trapped Kelly's sensitive nub between his soft lips and sucked at it gently while pressing against it with his tongue. "Oh, just like that... just like that," she began to encourage him. Ben worked the tip of his tongue gently but firmly over her clit and Kelly began to grind against his face. "Don't stop... please... just like that."

Then, trapped between her thighs, Ben heard the door to the hotel room open. He tried to sit up, or move to cover himself, but Kelly locked her thighs around his head. "Don't stop!" she pleaded. So Ben kept licking wetly at her clit and fucking her tight, hot pussy with his fingers. The hotel room door closed, and then he felt Kelly's body stiffen atop him. She let out a deep moan, and her little frame shook as she came. He obediently kept his insistent licking at her clit until she abruptly rolled off his body.

"Well isn't this a nice welcome home present," came a female voice. Kelly was scurrying to get beneath the blankets of the bed and impatiently gesturing to Ben to join her beneath the concealment of the covers. It was one of the Kappa sisters who had spoken, and she had her arm around some guy Ben didn't recognize. "You could have at least turned the lights off," she said.

Ben was now beneath the blanket, feeling Kelly's warm, naked body pressed against his side. "Well I didn't know you'd be back so soon... or with company," Kelly responded with a smile.

The other Kappa flicked off the light switch in the room. "That's typical, no thought about your poor roommate," she said in mock exasperation.

"Oh shut up, Beth," Kelly responded with a laugh. "I see you brought some company too, so don't act all put out."

"Well we're going to have our own fun, and you two can just mind your own business then, aren't we baby," responded Beth.

"Whatever you say, baby," said the guy.

In the darkness, Ben heard Beth and the stranger swap some wet kisses, and then came the sound of their bodies settling into the other bed in the room. "You're pretty good at eating pussy," Kelly whispered in his ear.

"Thanks," he whispered back, "You did a great job yourself." In turning to whisper to her, he found their faces inches apart once again, and he kissed her softly on the cheek. "What should we do?" he asked, "Should we give them some privacy?"

Kelly giggled. "What?! I'm not done with you yet. Besides, Beth would probably enjoy an audience."

"If you say so," Ben responded, but now Beth was moaning in the next bed. Ben glanced over and thought he could make out the stranger's head between Beth's legs. Ben could guess what they were doing, and Beth's moans got louder and louder.

"See," Kelly said, her hand reaching down and closing over Ben's semi-hard cock. "She likes it. And wow, you're still kind of hard. Maybe you like her fooling around over there too."

"I don't mind," Ben responded as Kelly's thumb again began rubbing gently at the underside of the tip of his shaft. He reached under the covers himself and found the warm joining between her legs. She was dripping wet, but when he began feeling between her pussy lips, her other hand closed over his probing fingers.

"Not just yet," she warned, "Still a little sensitive."

Ben heard the springs on the other bed compressing, and looked over in the semi-darkness to see the shape of the other guy positioning himself on his knees, between Beth's legs. As Kelly's thumb rubbed softly and gently at the underside of Ben's cock head, Ben heard Beth moan quietly as her partner entered her. Kelly's small fingers circled around Ben's cock head as he listened to Beth fucking. The guy didn't take much time to warm up, going right for her pussy. He was soon pounding her hard, with Ben listening to the sounds of their skin slapping against each other as the guy bottomed out inside Beth. The creaking of the bed springs and the sound of their bodies slamming together mingled with some panting moans from Beth.

"You're hard already, virgin," Kelly whispered in his ear. She was right, he was again sporting a solid, throbbing erection. "Is it because I turn you on or because you like watching other people fuck?"

Kelly's fingers were now alternatively squeezing up and down his shaft and rubbing teasing circles around his cock head. "You're so hot," was all he managed, his whisper almost lost beneath the sounds of Beth getting pounded and crying out for more.

"Do you want to stay a virgin?" Kelly asked provocatively, her fingers sliding up and down his pole.

"Not really," he responded, feeling the arousal taking control once again.

"Good answer," Kelly responded. And with that, she swung her leg over Ben's body and was straddling his mid section. The springs were now squeaking loudly from the next bed over, and Beth's partner was grunting as he fucked her fast and hard. Beth was panting and sometimes crying out in anguished ecstasy as her man fucked her deep and hard. But Kelly's touch was gentle. Kelly's brown hair fell over her back and spilled down her sides, and Ben could just make out the outlines of her perky breasts as her body moved atop his. She was light, even with her waist resting on him, and her hand reached between her legs to gently grasp her cock. He thought she was smiling in the darkness when she said, "Last chance to change your mind." He offered no protest.

Kelly positioned Ben's fat cock head at the opening to her pussy. She hesitated there because she had not taken a cock this big in a long time. She wanted to make sure she coated him with her juices before she tried to push him inside. Ben felt his cock head nestle between her bare pussy lips, his manhood feeling the heat emanating from her tight opening. Then Kelly was rubbing his cock head back and forth across her hole, tickling his member with the wet, squishy skin of her outer folds.

Kelly began to sit back, pressing her weight down onto Ben's fat meat. She wasn't sure the big dick would fit, he was stretching her so wide, but then he was inside of her. Ben gasped, feeling the delicious squeezing sensation as he slipped into her warm, tight pussy. Her dripping wet and soft tunnel skin slipped tightly around his thick cock. They both gasped, Kelly amazed at how much he stretched her and how he pulled her pussy skin up inside her as he slipped a couple of inches into her shaft. Ben tried not to cry out as her soft, hot pussy tunnel squeezed around his cock head.

But Ben's delight in losing his virginity was soon interrupted as Beth's moaning reached a crescendo. Beth was loving her pounding, but then her partner suddenly cried out and she could tell from his jerky movements that he was cumming into the condom inside of her. Slightly disappointed but well fucked, Beth decided to run her fingers through her lover's hair as his body jerked and spasmed atop her. Satisfied by his orgasm, Beth's partner quickly pulled out and tossed the full condom into the trash.

"I better get going babe," he said, "The guys will be wondering where I went." He was fumbling for his clothes in the dark, so Beth decided to be helpful and turn on the lights. When she did, she looked over and caught Kelly, completely naked, straddling the supposed virgin. "I'll call you tomorrow," her lover said hurriedly as he pulled on his pants.

"Whatever, leave me," Beth replied with feigned indifference. "I'll just spend the rest of the night with one of my other lovers."

Her partner was already heading for the hotel room door, barely looking at Kelly who was now covering her exposed breasts with her hands. "I promise you, I'll call tomorrow. We'll hang out."

Beth rose to escort her partner to the hotel room door, pausing to give Ben a little pat on the thigh. Ben was frozen, no idea how to handle this completely unforeseen situation. As Beth's lover opened the hotel room door to leave, Beth grabbed Ben's hand and brought it up to one of her breasts. She held his palm against her soft boob, and he could feel the smooth tit flesh that was bigger than Kelly's but smaller and less firm than Susannah's.

"Go ahead," Beth sighed, "The virgin here will keep me company."

For a second, the guy hesitated in the doorway. He was looking back at the image of Ben lying on his back, thin and pretty Kelly sitting atop his lap, while curvy Beth pressed his hand into her breast. Whether it was arousal at the sight, anger, or just indecision that made him hesitate, Ben couldn't tell. But then he repeated, "I promise, I'll call you tomorrow," and closed the door.

Beth sighed again and dropped her hand. So did Kelly, again revealing her round, perky breasts capped by pale brown nipples. "Sorry about that Kel, I was just trying to make him jealous."

"No problem at all," Kelly replied. "Ben here must have liked it because I felt his cock twitch when you let him feel your boob, and that felt kind of hot."

Beth put her hands on her hips, doing nothing to cover her naked body. "I thought you were supposed to be a virgin?" she asked accusingly.

"I guess not anymore," Ben replied with a smile, finally finding his voice. Both Kelly and Beth laughed.

"Well isn't that sweet," Beth responded. "I got to see my best friend here deflower a sweet virgin. How is she, Ben?"

"She feels great," Ben replied.

"Well, should I give you two some privacy or would it help Ben here if I stayed and played along?" Beth asked.

"Do what you want," Kelly said, "But I've been waiting too long to ride this big cock."

With that, Kelly began slowly lifting her little body up and down Ben's monster, eight inch dick. She was moving slowly to help get herself used to how wide he stretched her sensitive pussy, but Ben didn't mind. He enjoyed watching her thin frame slowly working up and down his pole, her smooth, round breasts hanging just inches from his face. And sex felt amazing! He hadn't know exactly what to expect but the wet, velvety vice that gripped his cock felt better than any sensation he had ever experienced before. Beth lay down provocatively on the bed next to Ben's body, her hand sliding over her nakedness and dipping between her legs.

"What are you doing?" Ben finally asked.

"I didn't get to cum yet and maybe watching this will help," Beth responded coyly.

"I swear," Kelly said to Ben between gritted teeth, "we never do anything like this."

"You're just very lucky" Beth agreed, her fingers now playing gently over her pussy.

Kelly began to move a little faster, taking more of Ben's cock into her with each downward stroke. She began to moan, and Ben loved the sight of her little hole wrapping tightly around his big member. He was glad he had cum before, because her warm, slippery pussy walls felt great sliding over the skin of his rod. He didn't think he would have lasted long otherwise. Kelly was soon gritting her teeth, her brown eyes staring deeply into Ben's as she rode his pole. She began moaning with her thrusts, letting out quiet but high pitched and plaintive cries every time his hard cock meat sunk deep inside her tight, hot tunnel.

"Good boy," Beth whispered in Ben's ear. "Now thrust that big cock up inside of her." Obediently, Ben pushed upwards with his strong hips. Kelly's eyes went wide with surprise as he sunk a couple of extra inches of cock meat inside of her. Ben was stretching her, his thick dick pushing against her soft, tight pussy walls. He withdrew and thrust again, and she cried out as she felt her outer pussy skin being pulled into her little hole by his thick dick. "Faster, Ben" Beth encouraged, and he responded with faster thrusts of his hips. Kelly's moans blended into one continuous groan of arousal as she rode his pumping cock. Ben could feel his own orgasm building as Kelly's tight pussy walls squeezed rapidly up and down over his fat cock. "Now reach up with your hands and play with her nipples, but SOFTLY," Beth encouraged, her voice sounding a little breathless. Beth's own hands were now rubbing furiously between her legs, pushing herself towards her own orgasm. When Ben reached up and gently brushed his thumbs over Kelly's nipples, her back arched and she cried out loudly. Her eyes were closed as she rode him, feeling his big cock pumping in and out of her tight hole, his fingers softly brushing over her sensitive nipples. When he thrust upwards and buried his entire pole inside her aching pussy, his pelvis slapping against her clit, she screamed and came.

Ben could feel Kelly's pussy spasming around his pole as she came, she was wrapped so tightly around his member. Her squishy pussy walls pulsed and squeezed at his throbbing pole. The moans and squeals of ecstasy that tumbled forth from her lips pulled Ben into his orgasm. A few more thrusts and he was cumming hard inside of Kelly, his second load of the night shooting deep into her pussy. He groaned loudly as he came, feeling his cock spurt blast after blast of cum into Kelly's hot, tight pussy. Ben was so lost in his bliss that he barely registered Beth's moans as she orgasmed next to him, riding her fingers into her own explosive release. And then, fitting for his first time having sex, Ben drifted off to sleep.

----------

When he awoke again, the light was still on in the room, but there appeared to be no light coming in from the windows. He wondered for a brief moment, his mind hazy with the lingering effects of the alcohol, what had stirred him from his deep sleep. But it was quickly clear that a wet, slippery sensation was working up and down his cock head and whatever it was had already brought him back to a full erection.

Ben looked between his legs and saw Kelly's head moving up and down over the tip of his pole. Her soft lips were closed around the head of his shaft, and her tightly closed fingers were slipping up and down his wet shaft. He couldn't think of a better way to wake up, enjoying the sensation of Kelly's tongue gently lapping at the under side of his dick while her smooth, brown hair tickled his thighs. When Ben lifted his head to look at her, Kelly sensed his movements and looked up at him. Her brown eyes met his and she smiled, her tongue snaking out to swirl around the head of his hard cock.

"What are you doing?" he whispered. He could already feel that he was close to orgasm.

"Shhh!" she warned him. "I want to get Beth back for interfering with our fun and messing with us." Ben looked over and Beth was asleep on her side next to him, still naked and snoring softly.

"How are we..." Ben began.

"Shhh!" Kelly warned again. She drooled more saliva over his sensitive manhood and then gripped his sensitive cock head tightly as her little hand pulled up and down over his meat. "You think you could cum again?" she asked.

"Ohhh," Ben moaned softly in response. Her mouth was again sucking his cock head, her soft cheeks pressed tightly against his tip while her hand jacked up and down his sensitive pole. "Yeah, I could," he responded honestly. Her blowjob was great, and he was close.

Kelly released his cock head with a pop to say encouragingly, "The cum for me, shoot that hot load," before again swirling her tongue teasingly over his cock head. When Ben groaned again, Kelly's hand moved a little faster. She was sucking on his sensitive tip and sliding her soft fingers up and down his rod, and Ben could feel the cum churning again. Kelly bore down on his cock head, popping it in and out of the strong suction between her soft, wet lips.

"I'm close," Ben warned.

Kelly looked up and him and smiled, her tongue continuing to flick at his cock while her hand pulled up and down his member. It was her eyes locking with his and sent him into orgasm. Quickly, Kelly pointed Ben's cock sideways and Beth's sleeping body next to her. As Ben groaned and felt a sharp orgasm burst inside of him, his cock spurted his cum all over Beth's body. Kelly's fingers continued to milk his swelling member as cum splattered wetly across Beth's breasts, and then on her stomach, and then again on her breasts.

Beth woke quickly as Ben revelled in the after glow of his orgasm, feeling the hot fluid covering her body. "WHAT THE FUCK!" she roared, still slightly confused about what had happened. Kelly was giggling and quickly backing away from the bed, which told all the story that Beth needed to know. "What the fuck Kelly?!" Beth fumed.

"That's what you get for barging into our fun," Kelly managed to say between peals of laughter. She was backing away so far that she was almost to the doorway of the bathroom.

Wanting to remove himself from the conflict and sensing that he should probably get back to his own room, Ben rolled off the bed and went searching for his clothes. "I should probably go back to my own room," he said quietly as he began to dress.

"Why did he cum all over me, Kelly?" Beth asked angrily.

"You want to get off with a guy I'm getting with, you have to be willing to handle the cum," Kelly replied.

Despite the anger in her voice, Beth broke into a big smile. "Oh, you're dead," she said coldly to her friend, and then the two girls were playfully throwing clothes, pillows, and other random objects at each other.

Ben didn't bother to put his shoes and socks back on as he walked to the door. "Thanks again, Kelly," he said, as he opened the door to leave. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, or call me if you need anything."

"Wait," Kelly shouted between bursts of laughter, "Ben, you don't have to go." But the door was already closing. The last thing Ben heard was Beth yelling, "I'm wiping this shit off on your dress!"

It was a short walk up two flights of stairs and down a hallway to get back to his room, but it was enough time for the huge gravity of what had just happened to settle onto Ben. He had probably just blown any chance he had with Susannah, but he was still angry enough that he wasn't sure he cared. Oh, and by the way, he had just had sex for the first time. He was no longer a virgin. And what was he going to do about Kelly? Were they a couple now? These thoughts swirled through his head as he slid the room card into his door and heard the soft click that indicated he could enter.

spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers