My Sorority Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers

He was barely into the darkened room when Matt startled him by jumping up out of nowhere. "Ben, where the hell have you been?!" Matt demanded in a loud whisper.

"Long story," Ben began, trying to move past Matt into the dark room. The clock on the night stand read 5:48, and Ben wanted to get some sleep before everyone woke. "I'll tell you about it in the morning," Ben said with a yawn as he moved towards the bed in the back of the suite that he was sharing with Matt.

"I've been trying to call you all night!" Matt whispered, "don't you check your phone?"

As Ben approached the bed, he could just make out the shape of a body asleep on his bed. At first he guessed it was one of the other guys, but as he drew closer, he could just make out the light color of long, pale blond hair. "What the hell?" he muttered in the darkness, stopping in his tracks.

"When we got back to the room a few hours ago, she was sleeping in the doorway," Matt whispered. "Her face looked like she had been crying, and she was passed out. She's in some pretty bad shape, she drank too much. We couldn't just leave her there, obviously, so we brought her inside. We gave her some water, she got sick at one point, but she's mostly been asleep. I gave her your spot on the bed, figuring you'd be back soon, and we kind of all went to sleep."

"Is she doing okay?" Ben asked with genuine concern, looking down at Susannah's peaceful body, sleeping on her side.

"She seems to be doing okay," Matt responded in a whisper. "But she just wants to sleep. Both times that she woke up, she asked for you. She said she needs to talk to you."

spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers