My Sorority Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

"Uh huh," Susannah moaned, her fingers tightly clenching the arms of the patio chair. Ben's tongue was flicking gently at the tip of her clit as his lips rubbed at the part of her pussy sucked up inside his hot, wet mouth. Susannah looked over the red sky and red water and knew she was going to cum. She wanted to try to hold back, she didn't want to cum like this, exposed where half the beach could see her face. But Ben's steady tongue and sucking mouth were insistent. "Oh shit," she whispered as quietly as she could, "oh shit."

"Mmmmmmmmm," Ben hummed in approving response.

The vibrations of his lips against her clit pushed Susannah over the edge. She felt her orgasm wash over her, like one of the big, powerful waves crashing over the sand below. She squeezed her eyes shut and did everything she could not to cry out as she came on the gentle flicks of Ben's tongue, riding his sucking mouth through a pleasurable orgasm. Ben loved the sight of Susannah's face above him, contorted in ecstasy and desperately trying not to scream.

Finally, Susannah gently pulled Ben's face away from her pussy. She breathed in deeply and she brought his handsome face up to hers so she could kiss him softly on the lips. A bit of her juices were left on his mouth as she gave him a peck, tasting a hint of her tangy essence on his smiling face.

Two could play at this game, she decided, and she sat Ben back in his chair. "I'm going to go grab some water myself," Susannah called down to the beach, "but Ben is back."

"Hey Ben," Mary called up to the balcony, seeing Ben looking down at her.

"Hey Mary," Ben called back. Ben looked out over the water and saw that the sun had already begun to disappear below the horizon. The sky was filled with orange and pink, the water growing dark and fiery.

Susannah had slipped back inside Kelly's hotel room, but soon reemerged carrying a bottle of sun screen. Susannah walked bent at the waist, so her friends on the beach couldn't see her, and Ben looked at her curiously. She knelt in front of Ben's chair, facing him, and smiled at Ben's long, thick dick. His cock was still completely hard and pointing straight up towards his chest. Susannah went right to work squirting an ample dollop of cold sun screen onto the tip of Ben's cock. The lotion felt cold against his sun warmed skin, but the slipperiness felt great as Susannah tightly closed her fist over Ben's shaft and slipped up and down his long pole. Susannah's pumping hand spread the lotion completely over Ben's hard cock, and he jumped a little when she tickled his balls.

As Susannah happily continued to jack off Ben's dick, Ben heard people talking down below on the beach. "Yeah, Ben's up there with Susannah, hanging out on Kelly's balcony for some reason," he heard Mary say.

"Hey Ben!" called a male voice down below. It was Scott, the fraternity president.

"Hey Scott," Ben called back, trying to sound as natural as possible. Susannah was now using both of her hands on his cock, in a technique that he had first taught her. Susannah's wrists turned her firmly gripped fingers in opposite directions as her hands slid next to each other, up and down Ben's throbbing, sensitive shaft. She could see the struggle on Ben's face as he fought to keep from crying out while she worked hard to milk his prick. She smiled up at him and he smiled back, knowing she was playing with him.

"Do you know if Jim had anything special planned for you guys for tonight?" Scott yelled from below. Thankfully, at least the Kappa's appeared focused on the sunset. Only Scott was looking up at Ben.

"Nothing I know about," Ben replied in as even a voice as he could muster. Susannah was now using one hand to twist and slide up Ben's shaft while her other hand focused on squeezing at the tip of Ben's cock. Ben loved the sight of her below him, blue eyes looking eagerly up at him, blond hair cascading down her back. Ben's cock looked massive in her small, pale fingers. And although she had pulled her bikini top back up to cover her nipples, the tops of her smooth, ample breasts jiggled as she slid her hands rapidly up and down Ben's pole. It also didn't hurt that he could see the firm backsides of several Kappas, covered only by their little bikini bottoms, on the beach below him.

"Have you talked to Jim recently?" Scott asked.

Ben whispered very softly, "Susannah, stop," but Susannah just smiled and shook her head no. Ben knew his voice was sounding strained, and he was having a hard time even thinking straight with Susannah's hands firmly jacking his pole. But her slippery fingers felt so good. Ben didn't know how he was going to keep talking, but he also didn't move to stop Susannah.

"I saw him after lunch," Ben yelled to Scott, "He didn't say anything about anything specific tonight."

Ben could feel his balls tingling like they were about the burst and desperately hoped that Scott would leave him alone, but instead Scott called up, "So what are you guys going to do tonight? We're all just going out to the club together?"

"Susannah, please," Ben whispered as quietly as possible, the strain evident in his voice. "I'm trying to talk and you're going to make me cum."

"Then cum," Susannah replied, and in a mind-blowing erotic maneuver that Ben would forever remember, Susannah released his cock from her hands. But instead of giving him a reprieve, Susannah quickly lifted her large, round breasts over the tip of Ben's cock and then sank her tits down around his pole. The head of Ben's cock pressed into the tunnel between Susannah's tit flesh, slipped through the tight tunnel of Susannah's breasts, and poked back out the top of Susannah's cleavage. She still had her bikini top on, but Susannah pressed the sides of her firm boobs against Ben's trapped prick as she slid her melons up and down his slippery pole. Susannah was fucking Ben's cock with her smooth breasts, and she was smiling up at him while she did it.

"Oh God," Ben groaned quietly at the sight before him, Susannah pressing her beautiful, ample cleavage together as she lifted her boobs up and down over his aching pole. Her skin felt so smooth and soft and warm against his sensitive dick. "Ohhhhh," he moaned again, feeling the bubbling in his loins as Susannah smiled up at him.

"Ben?" Scott called, but Ben was too close.

Susannah kept heaving her big, round tits up and down Ben's dick as he came, his orgasm rocketing out of his balls and up through his cock. Ben sprayed a load of hot cum deep into Susannah's cleavage, making the path for his sliding, sensitive dick even hotter and wetter as Susannah continued to pump her chest up and down over Ben's bursting prick. A second shot of cum came as Ben's prick pushed through the tops of Susannah's breasts, squirting hot cum on the underside of Susannah's chin. She blinked hard, but never stopped smiling as she watched his face contort in blissful pleasure as he came. A third load of cum squirted out deep between Susannah's cleavage, leaking out the bottom of the tunnel formed by her firm globes. A fourth spurt oozed wetly out of Ben's cock and covered the top of Susannah's breasts with warm spunk.

"Ben?" called Scott again.

Ben's eyes opened and he replied, "Yeah, as far as I know, we're all going out together tonight." Scott thanked Ben, but Ben could not have cared less about Scott at the moment. Between his legs, Susannah was using some napkins to try to clean Ben's cum off of her chest. It was on the bottom of her chin, the tops of her round breasts, and leaking down over her flat stomach. She was smiling and giggling as she tried to get all his spunk off of her, pulling her breasts apart at one point to try to wipe between her round globes. At that moment, Ben had never loved her more. Susannah was cute and sexy and beautiful and sweet, all at the same time.

Later that night, Ben and Susannah spent the entire evening dancing together. He held her body close, wrapping his arms around her slender frame as their hips moved together. She backed herself into him and he felt her firm buttocks pressed up against his groin as they bounced and shook to the beat of the music. But the whole time they danced, even when Ben was staring at Susannah's big breasts pushed together in her tight top, all Ben could think about was the image of Susannah covered with his cum, giggling and smiling up at him while she tried to clean his spunk off her chest.

When their groups split up at the end of the night, Susannah decided to go with her girls. She knew she might not see Ben again for a while, but he was oblivious. The stupid grin had not left his face since their afternoon on the balcony. She kissed him long and deep when they parted, her hand pressing the back of his head, drawing his lips into hers. When Ben drifted off to sleep that night, the image of Susannah covered in his cum, smiling up at him, was the last thought before his dreams took him.

----------

Susannah didn't have to wait long to set her trap for Olive. Just a few days after their return from Spring Break, Susannah was lounging with Lilly in one of the common rooms at the Kappa house. Olive walked in with a couple of older sisters, gave Susannah a disapproving look, and settled into some nearby chairs.

"So like I was saying," Susannah said loudly, even though she hadn't been speaking to Lilly before Olive walked in, "Working with the training staff is tough work sometimes, but it's very rewarding. And you get to meet a lot of the athletes. Most of them are really nice."

As expected, Susannah's comments drew immediate attention from Olive. Olive considered for a moment, and then walked over to Susannah and Lilly. "I forget sometimes that you work with the trainers," Olive said to Susannah with a big, fake smile. "What teams do you work with?"

"All of them," Susannah replied. "I help with simple treatments for minor injuries, like minor sprains and things like that. It was mostly baseball players recently, but I've been seeing more and more football players since spring practices started."

"That's cool," Olive responded with a smile. "I know a bunch of guys on the football team, they're all good friends of mine." Susannah did her best not to gag after hearing Olive's obvious lie. "Do you see much of Brandon or Travis Jenkins down in the training room."

Susannah thought to herself, THANK GOD I don't see Brandon. But instead she replied, "No, I haven't seen them getting treatment."

"Maybe I could come hang out with you one day down at the training room?" Olive suggested.

"Sure," Susannah replied. "We don't normally have visitors there, but I'm working the last shift this Friday if you want to come down."

"I like that idea, pledge," Olive said with a smile. "What time do you get off of work again? Seven? I'll see you at six."

----------

Susannah had chosen her date carefully. Most of the professional staff was gone by five o'clock on Fridays, and this week it happened that there was only one graduate student working with Susannah in the late afternoon. There also weren't many students coming in for treatment on a Friday afternoon, just two women's softball players icing their shoulders and an offensive lineman from the football team soaking his ankles in an ice bath. Work was so light that Susannah told the grad student that she could take off and Susannah would cover the last two hours by herself. The time alone helped Susannah sneak Kelly, Mary, and the Kappa vice president Carly into the training offices. The older sisters had brought a voice recorder, used for recording lectures, and a small video camera they had borrowed from another sister.

As Susannah helped quietly arrange the women and the devices around the main training room, where most of the supplies and trainer's tables were located, she realized that their set up was amateurish. Kelly and Carly hid in the office that looked into the training room. The two Kappas could see well through the office's large window, but they could not hear much. To ensure that a witness could hear everything that was said, Mary hid in a closet behind a stack of towels. The main issues with Mary's location were that she could only see out if the closet door was left open, and she would have to stand the entire time. The video camera was set behind some towels on the opposite side of the room and the voice recorder was placed under one of the trainer's tables. When Susannah had first discussed the plan with Mary, she thought the number of people involved would be overkill. Now that she was looking around the room, it seemed to Susannah that there were not enough people and twelve-year-olds could have come up with a better arrangement.

The other apparent flaw in the plan was that no one else was around on that Friday afternoon. By six o'clock, the student athletes had left and Susannah found herself alone with the Kappa sisters in hiding. Unless Olive showed up with an intention to cause problems, Susannah's plan was going to fail. Olive would just get bored and leave.

Luckily, Olive's demons showed up once again that warm, spring night. Olive strolled into the training room with Brandon and another football player trailing behind her. "Hey Susannah, what's up?" Brandon said in friendly greeting. "Long time no see."

Olive walked right up to Susannah and introduced the other player, a shorter, thinner young man who Susannah did not recognize. "Susannah, this is Taylor, the back up quarterback on our football team."

Taylor extended his hand and shook Susannah's as he said, "Third string, actually. But with Bobby graduating this year, I might be second string next year." Taylor seemed to be giving Susannah a leering smile, and she could clearly smell beer on his breath.

"I told the boys that one of our pledges volunteered to give them a little tour around the training room and show them a good time," Olive said with a smile. "And you WILL show them a good time, won't you pledge?"

"What would you guys like to see?" Susannah asked.

"Well, your breasts are looking spectacular," Taylor responded, the smile on his face never wavering. "I sure wouldn't mind getting a peek at those beauties."

Susannah was wearing a simple white T-shirt and a short pair of athletic shorts. She put her hands on her hips, and responded unhappily, "Very funny, I meant what do you want to see around the training room."

"Oh come on," Taylor replied. "Olive told us a Kappa pledge was going to show us a good time in the training room. Then Brandon tells me that it's this hot pledge who let him play with her tits and cum on her face. We didn't come here to see the ice packs, I can see all the training stuff any time I want."

Remembering the recording devices around the room, and her observant sisters who already knew the story, Susannah replied, "I only did that stuff because Olive made me."

"Really?" Brandon asked in surprise.

"Come on, now pledge," Olive said, walking up to Susannah and taking her by the arm. Olive tried to drag Susannah off into a corner, but instead Susannah steered them towards the table where the voice recorder was hidden. "Do I have to remind you every time?!" Olive hissed quietly. Now close to Olive, Susannah could smell liquor on Olive's breath. Susannah hoped the voice recording was still picking her up as Olive warned, "You do exactly what I say pledge, when I say it, or I take you before the board and make your fellow pledges suffer." Olive's voice softened a little as she continued, "You've already gone through so much, and you're so close to being a sister. What's the harm in having some fun with these nice boys here? You just entertain them a little, I'll do the rest since they really came to have some fun with me, and then you're almost done with pledging. What do you say?"

"What do you want from me, Olive?" Susannah asked.

"Just let them have a little fun," Olive suggested. "Just take off that shirt or something, let them see you in your bra. I'll handle the rest, I promise."

"What if someone walks in?" Susannah asked.

"We'll lock the door," Olive said, walking across the room to turn the bolt on the entry door. Then she loudly addressed the boys by saying, "Susannah just needed some time, she's had a long day of work. Isn't that right, Susannah? Why don't you take off that shirt of yours and get a little more comfortable."

With a sigh, Susannah pulled her t-shirt over hear head. She revealed a plain, cream colored bra beneath, along with with ample amounts of round, firm tit flesh. Taylor whistled when Susannah's big, young breasts popped into view. Taylor said, "Man, Brandon was right. They are spectacular."

"And who else has Brandon been talking to about my body," Susannah asked coldly, her hands returning to her hips.

"Relax," Brandon said, "I haven't talked to anyone. I just told Taylor here when Olive invited us over."

"Enough talk," Olive replied, her hand closing over Brandon's hard cock through the fabric of his gym shorts. "Thanks to Susannah for helping me to get my boy here warm without me having to do any of the pesky work."

Olive and Brandon were soon kissing, Brandon reaching down to maul Olive's firm ass in his strong hands while they made out. Taylor made a move towards Susannah, but Susannah backed away and firmly said, "No."

So Taylor walked over to Olive and just dropped his shorts. Taylor's semi-erect cock fell out into the open, Susannah estimating that it would barely be six inches long when hard. "It is kind of fun fooling around in here," Taylor said to Brandon. "There are a lot of hot trainers I've thought about bending over one of these tables." Brandon just gave Taylor a high five in response, before pulling off his own shorts.

Olive soon had one hand on each of the pricks in front of her, her fingers gently stroking and caressing the growing poles. Olive alternated between kissing Taylor and kissing Brandon, both of the boys fondling her chest through her shirt as they took turns french kissing Olive. Susannah stood awkwardly to the side, her arms folded across her chest to help conceal more of her cleavage. As the boys undressed, Susannah had to admit that they weren't unattractive. They had hard, muscular bodies that might have interested Susannah if they weren't such assholes. Susannah, Mary and Kelly had discussed possible scenarios in detail the night before. Susannah knew from those talks that what Olive had already said was probably enough to get her in trouble. But if they really wanted Olive censured, they'd have to get Olive to order Susannah to do something over the top. And ideally, the other women would never reveal their presence. That would give them time to present whatever evidence they collected to the board before Olive had a chance to invent some sort of excuse for her actions. So Susannah just stood to the side, biding her time until Olive did something really terrible and knowing that the sisters would intervene if things got out of hand.

"Susannah, I could use some lube," Olive said to her pledge as she ran her fingers over the cocks of the two boys. "There's got to be something around here."

Susannah walked over to one of the closets, retrieved some moisturizing lotion, and walked back over to Olive. When Susannah handed the bottle to Olive, Taylor reached a hand out and tried to cup one of Susannah's large breasts. Susannah slapped his hand away.

"Susannah!" Olive scolded, when she should have been defending her pledge.

"Come on, beautiful," Taylor whined, "stop teasing us with that amazing body. At least let me see more of you."

"Yeah, Susannah," Olive agreed. "We're all getting naked here. Don't make us feel uncomfortable. You should strip too." Olive was pouring the lotion onto her hands and spreading ample amounts across her palms.

"But Olive," Susannah tried to object.

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers