My Soul Mate

Story Info
I will love you forever and this is why.
918 words
10.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met long ago, long, long ago. You touched me with one finger and I felt that we had known each other before... How can it be? How can you know for certain if you have met someone and loved someone and shared a life together when you have only had one brief conversation?

When I looked into your eyes I saw heaven and knew that I would love you forever. Standing beneath the sun in a warm embrace that turned into all consuming heat... You melted me and I wanted you with every fiber of my being. My soul knew it had found you again and time disappeared from significance. Nothing else mattered except being there together and breathing each other in.

This road we have walked down together with all the many twists and turns... The many different sights along the way has delighted us both. The adult stores and dark sexy dungeons...those who just watched and those who sometimes joined us still causes amazement.

Your voice in my ear and your cock in my ass... The look in your eyes as you came in my hand... My tits streaked with cum, your eyes glazed in lust. Pulling my hair and slapping my face as you told me how much of a slut I had been. I knew I was born to be only your slut, your whore, your bitch, your cum-hungry anal freak, lover and friend.

I held your hand and knew then for sure that I had been holding it for a lifetime or more. The smell of your skin, the taste of your mouth, the sight of you smiling, relaxed and at ease or watching you sleep or seeing you cry... We met before...this is just once more...

Our memories are embedded in our being... Memories of many lifetimes when you and I have played and laughed together. Our eternal love has grown with each round. Imagine what it will be like next time... I know you. I remember you. I will know and remember you every single time we meet.

Perhaps we weren't meant to meet this time for some reason but fate intervened and reunited us once again. Nothing can keep us apart. Not time or space or circumstance. We are soul mates you and I. We were made for each other.

My mouth was made for your cock. My hand was made to fit snugly into yours. Our bodies were made to match up so perfectly... Mouth against mouth. chest against breast. Hips against hips... The way our tongues dance together and our breath combines and resuscitates the other. Magic...yes it is.

We will find our way in this life and take separate paths but fate will bring us back together time and time again. There is just no way around it. I am sitting here but in my mind I am on my knees...covered by you, engulfed by your love and treasured like the rarest of jewels in your heart. I know I am loved but I still like to ask...

I will set you free but you will cum back to me. FACT. Impossible to change our destiny. We will have our time together with years to grow old as a couple. We will perhaps meet next time when we are both very young, you ten and me eight. We may live next door to each other and we will play innocently and go riding our bikes...

When I am thirteen you will let me use your phone for a price... I will pay gladly, happily and I will let you fondle me in the sea when no one is looking... When I am sixteen you will take rude pictures of me and then paste them into all your rude magazines and masturbate as you look at me... I will be your student and you will teach me what you need me to know and keep me as a slave in your bed and I willingly I will cum...

I will jump into the backseat of your car and suck your cock and swallow it all... I will take my top off and wash your car with my naked breasts while you sit in the drivers seat and watch me and pull your cock. You will repay me by making me sit in the car while you are outside spraying cum on the window...

I will give you a blow job on the roof of a tall building and I will bear your child...

I will take care of you when you are ill and make you hot soup. I will bathe you when you have no strength. When we are old I will tell your stories of things we have done together and I will still make you laugh with my silly jokes.

I will lay down beside you and offer you comfort and listen to you take your last breath, not knowing if it is yours or mine for we are both one. I do not know how not to love you. My love for you is unconditional and cares not for distance of time or space. Our time will come again as it has come before. The last dance has not yet happened, nor shall it ever be over for us.

We will dance on into eternity. I will continue to save the last dance for you if you promise to never let it end...

I will love you forever and that is why.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
steffensteffenalmost 13 years ago
Lovely

What a lovely, sweet, touching story. The man in this story should know how lucky he is. I suspect he does.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
A most

lovely wee story. I understand where your heart is.

hairball101hairball101almost 13 years ago
Vary good my Dear

Glad to see you writing again. I truly miss your stories.

Phxray54Phxray54about 13 years ago
Love knows no boundries

Entwined souls searching for one another. Not knowing a name or a location but feeling their presence. Wandering through their days in search of one another, searching for the next moment. Finding love. Thank you for your contributions, they are appreciated.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Worship His Cock Why she loves to suck cock - and how she does it.in How To
Jennifer, the Cumbucket 19-year-old nearly drowns in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mine A dominant, mature dickgirl makes a young man hers.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Loving My Straight Kendra Pt. 01 Lesbian gets very straight bff alone for a girl's weekend.in Lesbian Sex
Over Cum Addiction I thought I was over it. I was wrong.in Fetish
More Stories