My Special Birthday Pt. 06 - The Show

Story Info
The final part. The show I have been waiting for!
4.9k words
2.83
7.7k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7.55. THE SHOW!

I come back to the room exactly on time, as ordered. You call from the bathroom to top up your champagne and to pour myself one.

I notice the bottle has gone down somewhat while I have been gone. You must be getting tipsy by now. Or is it Dutch courage?!

You call out, "ready", and appear at the door! Fucking hell! You look horny!

You are wearing the new 'fuck-me' sandals which show off your gorgeous stocking-clad feet perfectly! Very sheer black silk stockings with your short tight black mini skirt.

The sheer toes display your vixen-red nails beneath. The seam across the toe is perfectly aligned to accentuate each perfect toe.

The skirt is so short, an inch of silky stocking top is on show, even when standing! So when you sit down.....Wow!

Moving up, you are wearing a totally see-thru, sheer black top in that tactile material I love. It shows off everything beneath beautifully!

And I mean everything! Because all you are wearing beneath is the new purple basque with the balcony bra cups. Which means your bare breasts and hard nipples are totally exposed. You look incredible!!

You have taken the collar off the leather fetish outfit and are wearing it as a choker. Very horny indeed!

I am totally taken aback by your outfit. You have literally taken my breath away!

My mind is still reeling from the sight, as I start to think about going to a show! Surely you would not go to the theatre dressed so provocatively!

Or maybe you will wear your coat all night. So I alone will know how hot you look beneath.

Or then again, could it be that we are actually going to a swinger's club?! My ultimate fantasy.

No, I'm sure you wouldn't. Not even for my 50th!

"Happy 50th darling. I hope you enjoy your main present!" And if the rest of the day is anything to go by, I know I'm gonna love it!

It is 8pm on the dot. There is a knock at the door. The cab must be here.

I look to you to see if you want to cover up before I open the door. You nod, and gesture for me to open it!

I'm about to show my horny, 'hot wife' off in this 'fuck-me' outfit to a total stranger! Could this day get any better?!

I open the door and am nearly as stunned by the sight in front of me as I was by your outfit. But for different reasons.

Standing there, with a smile on his face, and a bottle of champagne in his hand, is the guy that enjoyed you on the train journey up here! I stare at him, transfixed, trying to work out how, and why, he is here.

You brush past me saying, "don't just stand there, invite our guest in". Guiding him into the room with one hand as you pass me his champagne with the other.

"Now pour James a drink and sit down and enjoy the show!" And with that you shut the door and push this 'stranger' against the wall.

You put both arms around his neck and thrust your wet tongue straight into his mouth! The two of you are like possessed animals!

The passion you are both displaying is incredible! You are either so turned on from your sexploits, or you are very hot for this guy.

Or both! Either way, you both make a fucking horny sight!

You are ravaging each other right in front of me! Your kissing is so passionate, and your moans of pleasure are such a turn on!

I watch you snog, as he explores your hot body with both hands! I watch, helpless, and horny, as another man pleasures himself with my gorgeous hot wife!

I watch as he gropes and squeezes both of your firm bare breasts through the sheer top. Your nipples are like bullets, they're so hard, and as he pinches them you yelp in mixed pain and pleasure!

He moves both hands down to your tight arse. Squeezing both cheeks, which forces your mini to ride up exposing your bare arse.

Fuck! He is enjoying you! And I am enjoying him enjoying you!

You turn to me briefly and growl "Get naked bitch! You can wank but you must not cum!"

And then, you return to devouring your new friend. It is obvious you intend to fully dominate me, even humiliate me!

Which is all fine by me!

You demand I sit, naked, with you two still fully clothed. if you can call what you are wearing fully clothed!

You stand in front of me, your stockinged legs straight and slightly parted, extended by the 'fuck-me' sandals. "This is what we really came for! This is your special present. You're gonna get your greatest fantasy. you are going to watch me fuck and get fucked by another man! not snog, not suck but fuck! and fuck hard! your gonna watch me submit to his every desire. Helpless as you sit there naked! you are gonna watch me worship his glorious cock before offering him my pussy for his pleasure! You're going to finally see another man's hard prick enter me, thrust into me, pound my hot wet cunt, then pump me full of his thick creamy spunk!!"

As you tell me this you are rubbing your hot pussy through your sheer knickers clearly aroused by your own actions! Was the slutty talk for my benefit, or yours?

After a few more minutes of passion James looks into your eyes and firmly demands "Suck my cock!" And in the same way as you are dominating me, you are obviously feeling as submissive to James!

More than happy to be dominated by your new lover! This display of dominance by both of you in your own right is a total turn on to me!

You keep eye contact with James as you drop to your knees as commanded. You undo the zip in his dark trousers and fish his hard, throbbing cock out!

You gasp as you get to grips with this monster at last! You wrap both hands around this beast admiring it as you pump it up and down.

Then, you look straight into his eyes as you flick your tongue across his angry purple helmet! "Oh fuck! Yes! blow me! Show me what you've got"!

And with that you engulf his hard cock in your mouth as deep as you can, making him gasp with lust! You quickly get into a rhythm bobbing your head up and down his length as both hands wank his thick shaft into your wet and willing mouth!

I can hear you slurping over his meat getting it nice and wet! I can tell your stroking his length with your warm tongue! Just how I like it!

This obviously works for him too as he bursts out "Oh fuck your good! You know I wanna cum in your mouth don't you?"

You raise your head from his throbbing manhood, breathing heavily you reply, "Yes. That's why I have been practicing like you commanded!"

You horny fucking bitch! So that was why you suddenly started doing that! Submitting to the desires of your new lover! Not for my pleasure at all.

I should be upset, but find myself more turned on than ever knowing you were being that submissive just to please another man! While I had been the one receiving the pleasure!

I wonder if you will ever be that submissive for me like that? I hope so.

My mind is drifting to future fantasies, when I hear you spit on the end of his throbbing shaft and say, "So cum for me stud! cum right down my throat! Give me it all!"

And you impale you mouth on him as deep and as hard as I have ever seen you! You're almost growling with pleasure!

Moaning as you feel his thick shaft start to twitch and throb in your willing mouth! You wank him fast with one hand as you squeeze his balls with the other!

Your head is fucking his cock so fast it is almost a blur! You're making so much noise I think you're about to cum yourself!

He groans loudly "FUCK! I'm cumming! Take it all you horny fucking slut!" And as he is saying it, he has put both hands behind your head, holding it tight as he fucks your warm wet mouth like his life depended on it!

He is relentless! I can hear you gagging! I am about to step in when you suddenly scream into his cock like it is a trumpet!!

You are cumming yourself just from sucking his cock, and the shear passion and intensity of it all! You horny fucking cum slut!

Your whole body is tense as you moan and groan, scream and swallow! I can see you are struggling to take it all and some escapes from the side of your mouth. You whip your tongue out and lick it up, not wanting to spill a drop!

You both remain motionless, savouring the feeling of the intense pleasure you have both enjoyed! You keep him firmly between your lips until he starts to wilt.

You lick your lips as you stand, telling him to make himself comfortable, and by that, you mean get naked. He takes a drink of champagne as he begins to dis-robe.

You swagger over to me with a smug grin on your face. You sit on my lap sideways, your silk-stocking top stroking the length of my very hard, sensitive shaft! You put your arms around my neck and kiss me passionately.

I can still taste your new lover on your tongue as you entwine with mine! I am not sure how I should feel but all I know is I'm horny as fuck and loving it all!

"Well? Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh yes! Nearly as much as you, going by your orgasm!"

You smile and say "You ready for more?"

"More? Yes please! Anything!"

"Anything? you reply with a wry smile. "That's good to hear! So will you do ANYTHING I want?!"

"Yes. Anything!"

"That is anything 'mistress' to you tonight! And you may just regret saying that!"

I suddenly feel a pang of nervousness, but even more of excitement! If that were possible!

"So, would you like James to fuck me?"

"Oh yes please!"

"Yes please MISTRESS!" As you playfully, but firmly slap my cock!

"Sorry mistress, yes please mistress!" playing my role of submissive to yours of dominance! And loving it!

"So how much do you want to see him fuck me with that big cock of his? Me taking his length deep inside me till he fucks me to orgasm!" You say, in a dismissive tone. "Because I will definitely cum on that beast when he takes me, as he fucks me! Is that what you want bitch?!"

"Yes please mistress! Please let me watch him fuck you!" I whimper.

"So what are you prepared to do to see that? To see me riding his thick shaft?"

"Anything mistress! Anything! Please mistress! I beg you!" I am now desperate for the ultimate cuckolding.

"Good answer bitch! Because I do intend fucking him and letting him fuck me till I have cum on that huge cock. And I have emptied his balls of all the juicy spunk he has! And then I will expect you to prove to me how much you want to see this! Agreed bitch?"

"Yes mistress, anything mistress! Thank you mistress!" As I revel in my role of submissive!

This is just the horniest day of my life!

"Now, get me ready to be fucked!" As you stand in front of me sternly.

I undo the buttons on your see-thru top, my hands shaking with excitement! I discretely brush the side of my hands across your clearly visible nipples. Fuck! You could puncture tyres with them, they are so hard!

It is obviously not only me that is excited! You clearly want this.

I slowly remove your sheer top, then kneel before you as I slowly slide you tiny skirt down over your bare thighs, exposing your stocking tops, and more to the point, your totally bare wet pussy!

As your skirt reaches the floor, I lovingly raise one of your feet and slip the skirt off. Then repeat with the other, both times stealing a sly stroke of your pretty, nylon-clad feet and slim ankles!

I look up at you, one hand resting on your foot and almost stammer "You're ready to be fucked mistress."

As you sit back on the bed behind you, you say "I may be as far as you're concerned. But have you seen the size of that beast?! I have never had a cock as big as that inside me!" You say, almost mockingly.

"And I want to feel the entire length filling me up! I want to enjoy this fuck as much as I can! You want your mistress to enjoy being fucked, don't you bitch?!" I nod obediently as I remain kneeling between you parted legs.

"Good bitch! now prove it! Get your mistress ready to take his entire length!" And in saying it, you put both hands behind my head and lay back, burying my face in your very hot, very wet cunt!

I thrust my tongue as deep inside you as I can! I'm so horny I can hardly contain myself.

Your whole body writhes and you moan loudly. I am not sure if it is my tongue turning you on or the thought of what is about to cum for you that has got you so horny! But I think I can guess!

I gently caress your lips then flick your very sensitive clit with the tip of my tongue. You groan and pull me hard into your hot wet cunt!

Your whole body is shuddering and I feel your legs tense as you're on the brink of an intense orgasm. Your breathing is heavy and you are thrusting your pelvis into my face as hard as you can!

And with that you forcefully push my face away shouting "No! Not yet! I want James to make me cum! I want that cock! I'm ready to be fucked!"

And as you push me away you say, "Now make sure James is ready to fuck me!" I look round to find James standing next to me, naked, slowly wanking his huge thick shaft in preparation!

"Yes mistress. Your lover is ready for you."

"I didn't say look bitch, I said make sure! So make sure! If you want him to fuck me, make sure he is ready!" Goading me!

I know what you want me to do, but I do not know if I can do it! You really do intend to dominate me tonight don't you! To humiliate me!

But if I want this to happen, I know what I have to do!

I take a deep breath and reach out. Brushing his hand aside, I wrap my fingers round his hard, thick shaft!

Having taken the first step, I quickly grip another man's cock and slowly wank it! For the first time in my life.

As quick as possible I say, "Please mistress, He is ready to fuck you!" My voice trembling with so many emotions.

You spread your stocking-clad thighs wide and say, "Good bitch!

Now feed me his cock! Show James you give me willingly! Prove to him you want him to fuck your pretty wife!"

This is it! This is what I have waited for for so many years! And looking at you, this is definitely what you want tonight!

I guide his thick, hard, angry shaft to your lips. I run the head between your sodden lips, lubricating it with your juices!

You moan. Closely followed by James. Very closely followed by me as I enjoy the show from very close up!

The temptation is too much for James, and he thrusts his entire length deep inside you with one hard thrust! It almost takes your breath away.

You scream with pleasure, as he impales you on his long, thick, angry shaft! You can hardly get your breath as you groan "Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck me deep! Fuck me hard! Fuck me with that glorious cock!"

You both get totally engrossed with each other! You become oblivious to my presence.

He is telling you what a "horny fucking slut" you are as he fucks you hard. And you, you horny fucking slut, are begging to be fucked harder!

I have never known you so vocal, or so animated! You are so loving this fuck! And I am so loving watching you enjoy it!!

He raises both your stocking-clad legs to his shoulders, so he can pound his thick shaft even deeper into your hot, willing body! You are screaming with pain, and desire! The intensity is something like you have never experienced!

You regain your senses and see me standing close, wanking hard and fast! "Suck my toes! Worship my feet bitch!" You scream at me.

I am more than happy to comply! I lunge forward, grasping your foot above his shoulder and devour your foot! Sucking and licking your stocking-clad toes as James pounds your hot, tight, wet cunt!

We are all moaning and groaning as we all enjoy the pleasure we are giving to each other! The sounds and smell of sex are unbelievable!

He is fucking you so vigerously your entire body is rocking with the motion. Your head is thrashing from side to side as you utter expletives, urging your new lover to fuck you harder!

"Yes, fuck me hard! Give me everything you've got! Your cock feels so good inside me! I have never been so full! Fuck me with your glorious cock! Fuck me hard and make me cum! Fill me up with your hot spunk! I want it all! Deep inside me! Now! FUCK!!! I'm cumming!! Oh Fuck! Cum with me baby! Cum now! That's it!! Oh fuck, YES! Fucking hell!! Oh, fuck that feels good! Yes!!"

You are almost screaming in the most intense orgasm of your life! He is grunting and thrusting! The look on his face is unmistakable!

He is emptying his swollen, heavy balls deep inside you! And you love it!! This has got to be the horniest moment of both of our lives!!

The two if you are still shaking with excitement. Your breathing is heavy as you lay, motionless, your eyes closed and your legs still on his shoulders, trembling.

As you get your breath back, James slowly slides back. His softening meat slips from between your pink, swollen lips with a wet plop. Your body shudders and you sigh with utter contentment.

As he moves back he gently places your legs back on the bed. You both still seem oblivious to my presence!

I have stood there totally entranced by the sheer animal Passion! I knew this moment was not about me. It was solely between the two of you and I knew not to impose!

As you regain your senses, you glance at me and ask if I enjoyed that! All I can do is nod! I am still living the moment, revelling in the intensity of your passion!

"Good! so did I! in fact I have decided that, forget the special birthday! I have got to have that cock more often. OK with you?"

You ask, in a tone of voice that says there is only one answer I can give. "Yes mistress, whenever you want it!"

"Good bitch! Now get down here and clean me up! But be gentle. I am very sensitive after that fuck!"

I stand there for a second looking at you. "Well bitch? What are you waiting for?!"

In a very dominant, and yet very loving tone! It is our turn to be intimate and enjoy just each other. Even if only for a short interlude.

I kneel between your legs and gently part your soft. Smooth stocking-clad thighs. As I lower my face, the pungent smell of sex is very strong!

I am hesitant, and in the same breath very horny! I flick my tongue out at your hot, pink, swollen lips! I cannot believe I am actually doing this.

You feel very soft, and taste very salty!! I am about to caress your sensitive flesh with my tongue as I taste another man! I had not anticipated this!

I gently, lovingly, run my tongue up between your lips. I know to avoid your clit as it will be way too sensitive!

So I concentrate on your hot pussy. Probing deeper and deeper.

As I part your lips I am flooded with cum! Your hot juices, but even more so of your lover's salty spunk! I lap it all up lovingly!

I have never loved you more! I know you have done all this for me, but I am so glad you have enjoyed it as well!

You moan softly and place your hand behind my head. This is not a dominant act, but a sensitive gesture, showing how much you are enjoying my attentions!

I continue my loving task till you are satisfied. You tell me I have been a good bitch and deserve a reward. You say you are too tender to let me fuck you, and anyway, after the pounding you have just taken from that huge beast, you would not even feel me inside you! You don't say this mocking me, but almost matter-of-fact!

You tell me I can have a foot fuck as my treat and lay back. Spreading your knees wide as you bring the soles of your silken feet together offering me a soft, gossamer sheath!

I am very grateful to my mistress, and tenderly take hold of both feet and wrap them around my shaft! I am aware James is stood to my side, slowly pumping more life into his manhood!

I start to thrust my hard cock between your silken arches as I look at your pink and moist, well serviced, pussy! Remembering vividly every thrust of that monster cock penetrating your petite feminine body, as I thrust my own cock between your pretty peds.

It is all too much for me!! My cock erupts like a 20 year old! I shoot my spunk all up your legs and all over your feet and toes!

The contrast of 'white on black' just makes the whole scene look joyous!! My entire body is rigid as I cum and cum!

12