My Special Date

Story Info
A white good girl is turned into a slut by a black jock.
2.5k words
3.95
78.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,066 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following story has elements of dubious consent/nonconsent. Read with caution.

***

My upcoming date with Andre was all I could think about. I had been preparing for it all week, ever since he asked me. He was the most well-known athlete at my college and word on the street was that he was being heavily recruited by the NBA. He was tall, black and handsome and I knew that he could have any girl that he wanted, including me. I wanted to date him so badly and I had wanted him just like every other freshman girl at our small, intimate college did. He hadn't given me any indication that he knew me or wanted me until we met at this huge party. I remember how I didn't even want to go to that party, but my friend Carrie had pulled me off of the couch and made me get ready. She had forced me to get in the car and if it hadn't have been for her, I would never have met Andre officially.

"He's staring at you!" Carried had screamed into my ear. The music was loud and I looked up to see Andre's eyes fixed on me. He had a certain look in his eyes that even I couldn't mistake. Andre wanted to rip my clothes off and fuck me. I waited for him to push his way through the crowd until he was standing in front of me. Carrie screamed in my ear with excitement.

"Hey there," Andre said cooly, looking down on me. He was so tall I felt like I was craning my neck just to get a good look at his eyes. I couldn't get a read on him but I was melting as his gaze continued.

"Hi..." I felt like I should say more but I just couldn't think of a thing to say.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Julie!" I screamed.

"Julie, you want to go out sometime?"

"What?" I screamed, unable to trust my ears in the loud party atmosphere.

"Do you want to go out on a date?"

"Sure! When?" I was floored. Andre was asking me out! He named a date and time and I quickly agreed. I had been counting the days that week until the day he had designated as our date night. Carrie was helping me get ready and I was equal parts nervous and excited.

"Do you think he'll kiss you?" Carrie asked.

"I hope so!"

"I hope so too!" Carried giggled.

"I think he might want to have sex. I mean, a guy like Andrew probably gets lots of pussy. I wonder if he'll expect me to put out."

"Oh, I'm sure he'll try for sex. Are you wanting to fuck him, Julie?"

"No. I'm not that kind of girl. The last guy I dated had to wait for six dates before he got in my pants."

"Oh, I know, girl! I was there. I wonder if Andre is different though. He's kind of a big deal."

"I know he is. How do I look?" I looked in the mirror at my make-up and the tasteful dress I'd chosen.

"Definitely not slutty enough for a guy like Andre," she looked disappointed. "Please wear the dress I told you to wear."

"It's too fancy."

"No, it's not. You can never be overdressed," she assured me.

"Fine," I made the last minute change and just as she zipped me in, the doorbell rang. Andre was there!

"Wish me luck!" I hugged Carried.

"Good luck resisting him," she laughed. I went to the door and opened it to see Andre wearing a pair of jeans and a tight-fitting black shirt.

"Nice dress," he smiled.

"Thank you! You look nice too." And he did! His smile was charming and his walk was a sexy saunter. I knew that it would be hard to resist him. I knew that being a good girl was overrated but I was a good girl. I had never just had sex with a man for any reason. I had to get to know a guy first.

"So have you been thinking about me?" he asked.

"Thinking about you?"

"Yeah. Have you thought about how hot our hookup is going to be?"

"Our hookup? I thought this was a date."

"Call it whatever you want, Julie." He turned up the hill to what the college students liked to call, Makeout Mountain. It was the place people went to fuck in their cars and I didn't like the idea of that.

"Wait. Are you going to Makeout Mountain?"

"Yeah, I am. Excited?"

"No!" I screamed. "I'm not excited. I thought this was a real date, not some hookup!" I was yelling loudly but Andre kept his cool.

"I just want to get to know you better, baby. That's all. Don't freak out."

"Please don't do this, Andre. I'm a nice girl. I'm not some hoe!"

"I know you're not, Julie and I respect you," he said smoothly, but it felt false and wrong. I wanted to leave that car but he was still driving, slowly climbing the mountain until we were up at the top. He parked amongst all the other cars, his expensive sports car was much nicer than the other cars. "Can I get a little kiss, Julie?"

"No!" I screamed.

"Oh, come on! You didn't go out with me to ignore me, Julie. I know you want this dick."

"No, I think you're a dick. I don't want you."

"You sure?" he asked me and when I looked closer I saw that he was unzipping his jeans and unleashing his cock. I had never seen a big, black cock in real life and it was a bit scary. It was bigger than any of the cocks I had played with previously, not that there had been many. I took a deep breath, trying to resist my urge to grab it. He leaned across the seat and his lips slowly met mine. We kissed slowly at first but once I caught a taste of his mouth, I knew I was in trouble. He tasted so good that I wanted to keep kissing him.

One kiss turned into hundreds of kisses. His hands were everywhere and mine found their way to his dick. I had both of my hands wrapped around his cock and I was stroking him. He was so fucking hard and his cock was so fucking big. I knew I couldn't resist him but I knew that I should.

"Suck me," he begged. "Please, Julie!"

"I didn't go on a date with you just to suck your cock. You didn't even take me for dinner."

"This is dinner, Julie. Eat my cock. I just know you'll feel satisfied with the date if you do. Please, Julie. Suck on it." My hands were on his cock as he grabbed the back of my head and guided my mouth down to his dick. There was a part of me that wanted to suck him and another part of me that didn't want to do it. I hesitated but he pushed my mouth onto his cock roughly until it wasn't really a choice anymore. "That's it, Julie. Let me fuck that face."

I made a few gagging sounds and he began to laugh. He gripped my hair and used it as a handle to pull my mouth up and down on his cock. I knew he was using me and yet I couldn't seem to get myself out of the situation. He was talking shit to me as he fucked my face, using me to get his cock off in a way that no man had ever dared to do to me. I was a good girl, a nice girl. I wasn't the kind of girl that guys used for sex and here Andre was making me that kind of girl. I could feel my tears threatening my eyes. I didn't like this.

"Come on Julie. Suck my black cock with that stupid, white mouth. You know I wanted to do this to you the minute I first saw you at that party. I knew that you were the one that deserved to suck my cock. Don't you feel special, Julie? Don't you?"

I couldn't answer. My eyes were watering now and I wasn't sure if I was crying or if I just couldn't breathe when he pulled his cock from my mouth and I felt something wet all over my face. Something stung my eye and I cried out. It took me a few moments to realize that Andre had cum right in my eye.

"Hey! You came in my eye!" I screamed.

"Oh, shit! Sorry, babe! I didn't mean to. Now, wait just like that. Don't wipe the cum off. I want to take a picture of you for my personal album." I did as he asked and he took some photos. "Stay right there. I want to take you on a walk."

"Why?" I asked, but there was a part of me that wanted to believe him. I wanted to think that he was going to actually spend some time with me after what we had just done together. I should have known. He opened my door and took me by the hand. He led me from his car to a nearby van. He knocked on the window and a whole bunch of guys were inside. I recognized most of them as members of the basketball team.

"Hey guys, I brought you all a gift. This here is Julie. She just sucked my dick and took a load straight to the face." He paused to laugh and high-five his teammates. "Can you guys take care of her? I have another date in a few minutes. Since Julie here is a good girl I didn't fuck her other holes. You guys can do that to her if you want. I'm going to go fuck the shit out of this new hoe I met. Her name is Carrie."

"Carrie? You mean my roommate?" I screamed as Andre pushed me into the van and onto the lap of one of his teammates.

"Yes, Julie. Your roommate warned me that you wouldn't put out but she did tell me if I needed some pussy that she would be happy to help out."

"That bitch!" I screamed. "She knows I like you!"

"Well, I like you too, Julie or I wouldn't have cum all over your face. But I need to cum in a pussy tonight. Have fun with my team," he closed the door of the van and there I was, face to face with a bunch of tall, horny guys.

"Guys, I didn't ask for this to happen. Can you just give me a ride back to my house please?"

"If you want a ride, you're going to have to give us a ride," one of the guys told me.

"Yep," another added. I looked around. They were all nodding and their cocks were coming out. I screamed as they pulled my clothes off but by the time they started fucking me I realized that I was still covered in Andre's cum. I felt so slutty as the guys used my pussy, ass, and mouth as their personal cum dumpsters. I had never done anything so slutty in my life and every time I came, I began to understand more and more why women became sluts. Fucking all their dicks was fun and it felt good. It felt so slutty as I came for what felt like the millionth time. I hadn't wanted this when it had started but now that I was being used in every hole, I never wanted it to end. I wanted to be a slut like this forever and I even started to chastise myself for not letting Andre fuck me.

There was a knock at the window of the van and the guys opened it to find Andre with Carrie dangling from one of his strong hands.

"I found another slut for you guys to play with. I dumped a load in her pussy. How did Julie work out?"

"She's a huge slut! She let us cum in all her holes!" one of the guys said with excitement.

"Did she now? Julie?" He turned to me for answers.

"Yeah. I fucked all their dicks and they made me cum, unlike you. You didn't even bother to help me cum. You just thought about yourself."

"What did you say to me, you little bitch?" He raised his hand like he might hit me, but then lowered it, thinking better of it.

"I said you are selfish in bed!" I screamed.

"I'll show you selfish, you cunt!" He grabbed me and pulled me from the van. He bent me over the hood, completely naked. He shoved his cock forcefully into my pussy and fucked me hard and fast. "Is this what you wanted, you whore? Did you want me to fuck you and dump a load in your pussy like I did to your best friend? Are you jealous because she got my cum in her first?"

"You're such a self-absorbed prick!" I screamed but it didn't really hit home the way I had hoped. Instead, I came hard on his cock, bucking and screaming as I tried to grab onto the hood of the van. I came so many times for him until he finally dumped a load inside of me.

"I'm cumming in your slut pussy, Julie! Now you have what you wanted, you whore!" I could feel the warmth of his cum and I looked up toward the windshield and saw that Carrie and the rest of Andre's team were all looking on, watching me get used.

"What are you all looking at?" I screamed. "Haven't you ever seen a slut before?"

"Julie! You're not a slut!" Carried screamed.

"I am now!" I fired back. "I love it, too! I love being a slut! Now, who else wants to dump a load in me?"

"You don't have to do this," Carrie warned me.

"I know. I want to. I'm done being a good girl now. Good girls always lose. Sluts always win. I just want to be a winner."

"See, that's the spirit, Julie." Andre gave my ass a few playful pats. "Be a slut for me and I'll keep you around. That's what you want isn't it?"

"Yes, Andre. I just want you to keep fucking me like that and making me cum!"

"I know you do. Don't worry, baby. We've got you. Right guys?"

"Fuck yeah!" one of his teammates screamed and they all chorused their agreement. I was going to be Andre's slut from then on.

"What about me?" Carrie cried.

"There's always room for more sluts. Now come on over here and suck my dick," Andre gestured for her to come and suck him. She climbed out of the van and knelt before Andre. "Taste your best friend's juices, Carrie. That's a good girl," he praised her. I couldn't believe this shit. Andre definitely had a way with women. If he could turn Carrie and me into sluts, then he was capable of just about anything.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,066 Followers