My Special Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Sir brings my fantasy to reality.
2.6k words
4.49
25.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sat naked on a dining chair, legs spread apart and tied to the chair legs, my arms were positioned behind my head and my hands tied together, my eyes were blindfolded by a delectably soft silk scarf.

I sat there silently, Sir had informed me as he was positioning me into place that he expected me to stay quiet unless I am asked a question or am given permission to speak or make noise freely.

"I'll be back in a moment Baby, sit tight." Sir whispered in my ear, sending shivers up my spine.

After only a few minutes that felt like hours I heard the door creak open, I didn't recognise the sound of the footsteps and it definitely did not feel like Sir's presence. I started breathing more heavily, Sir had not mentioned anything about bringing another person in today.

I felt a light touch as someone brushed their hand against the outside of my thigh, it didn't feel like Sir's hand and I could swear I could smell a delicious fruity perfume. Who is this? Where is Sir? My mind was racing, my chest heaving as my breathing became more panicked, sweat began to form on my forehead.

"Everything alright here Baby?" Sir asked as I finally heard him enter the room.

"Yes Sir, B-b-but who-" I began to ask.

Sir interrupted "No more speaking Baby - not unless you need to use your safe word."

I felt another light touch - this time on the inside of my thigh, but only for a brief second, again and again this kept happening on varying parts of my body, but it wasn't Sir's hand - I couldn't figure out who it was, it was so delicate and sensual.

"Get down on your knees in between her legs." I heard Sir say.

Before I could fully process what was going on around me I felt a shy tongue gently probing my smooth pussy, softly flicking my clit before plunging inside my sweet wet cunt. It was so soft and feminine it just had to be a woman, her touch was so contrasting to the rough aggressive nature of Sir.

'Slap' I felt suddenly as a hard hand landed down on my breast 'Slap' again as the same hand came down on the other breast, followed by both nipples simultaneously being pulled and twisted extremely roughly. 'Slap' again and the cycle continued over and over while my pussy was being serviced by a mysterious tongue. The sweet pleasure of my slit being entered and my clit being sucked and nibbled mixed with the hard aggressive nipple play was driving me to climax very quickly.

"You are not to cum Baby! Do you understand?" Sir ordered as he could obviously see I was getting very worked up.

"Y-y-yes Sir" I squeaked, worried and hoping like mad that I could get myself under control in time to stop this impending orgasm.

'Slap' I heard, but this time it wasn't my skin. 'Slap, Slap, Slap'. Pause. 'Slap, Slap, Slap'. Pause. I could hear very slight gasps for air and light whimpering as this continued for at least a minute but I really couldn't be sure of timing, I was lost in my heightened sense of hearing. Every slap I heard was sending tingles all over my body as if it was my own.

"Well, well, well it looks as though spanking your ass gets you very wet indeed, you're practically dripping slut!" I heard Sir say to the other woman and this was my first real confirmation that this was in fact a woman.

"Up, Now. I want you to remove her blindfold and come straight back down here on your knees at my feet." Sir ordered her.

My heart pounded as I realised I was finally about to see the woman who had nearly tongued my pussy to orgasm, my eyes were closed and I was breathing deeply as the blindfold was removed. When I opened my eyes I couldn't have been happier. I saw this absolutely stunning woman standing in front of me, a similar age to me, she was completely naked and oh my, her body was spectacular. Her tits sat nicely on her small yet curvy frame and her nipples stood perky and erect. She had dark brown hair which fell past her shoulders, she was a delight to look at, my pussy was already wetter now than before and I knew I wanted more of her.

"This is a special day for you baby, I remembered how you told me how much you would like to watch Daddy fuck another little slut, so today is that day." Sir said as he was positioning a vibrator to tie directly on my clit. "Cum as many times as you need, I want to hear every single one of your orgasms but you are to make no other noise." Sir said to me as he walked away.

She was waiting on her knees right where he left her. Sir walked up to her and without warning he grabbed the back of her head, parted her lips and shoved every last inch of his dick right down her throat, she instantly started gagging, which only made Sir fuck her face harder, he loves it when I gag on his cock so I imagine he is enjoying this a lot.

Sir makes eye contact with me while he is fucking her hot little mouth, he starts pumping harder and harder as he stays locked on my eyes. I am grinding my pussy against the vibrator without realising and I bring myself to orgasm in a matter of seconds, watching Daddy's cock deep down this little slut's throat is so hot I can't help myself.

"Oh fuck Sir, I'm cumming!!" I scream out in between moans and gasps.

"Good Girl Baby, you must already really be enjoying watching Daddy play with this whore." Sir replies.

Sir pulls his huge swollen cock from her mouth "Crawl back over in between my girl's Legs, taste her cum." She does as Sir said and immediately sets to work cleaning any remnants of my cum from my pussy. Watching her tongue lapping up my juices mixed with the intense vibrations on my clit was pure heaven.

Sir hands her small bag filled with a few different dildos and informs her she is to fuck me with them while he fucks her. She is on her hands and knees with her face still up in my sex.

"Wow, look how wet you are already you little whore" Sir says as he walks around behind her "You are desperate to feel my cock inside you aren't you slut."

I was the desperate one, I had thought about this moment so many times, the thought of watching his lovely cock disappear inside another pussy was the ultimate dream for me.

I could see Sir rubbing his head at the entrance of her wet hole. "Mmm" She moans and my pussy flutters at the thought of her getting off on my Sir's dick. Then with one large thrust forward Sir rammed his entire cock deep inside her, her face lunges forward and straight into contact with my nether regions.

"Ohhhhhh" She moans, muffled by my pussy, it vibrates through me and my god it feels fantastic, she blindly picks up the first dildo she lay her hands on and it just happened to be the largest one and not even really a dildo - it was huge and the shape of a small ladies fist.

"You're going to have to work up to that one." Sir chuckled.

Oh how relieved I was when I heard Sir say that. She giggles to herself and swaps it for a smaller - yet still large - realistic looking dildo, I watch as sir continues to plow his soldier into her small tight pussy, he makes eye contact with me again and spanks her ass hard as he picks up his intensity.

"Fuck her with that dick NOW!" Sir commands.

With that she quickly rubs the head of the dildo at my glistening entrance, getting it all nice and wet with my juices, she wastes no time and gives me the same treatment as Sir had so kindly given her. She plunges that cock deep inside me, bottoming out as she hits the far wall of my canal, again and again she fucks me with it, harder and harder in time with every thrust of Sir's member inside her.

"Take that toy out of her pussy and pass it back to me please." Sir says kindly.

She does just as Sir asks and I'm left feeling empty.

"Wow Baby, this thing is soaking wet! Perfect for what I'm about to do with it."

"You - turn sideways so my Baby Girl can see your cunt - stay on your hands and knees" Sir says with a hard slap to her round ass.

Sir looks into my eyes "Now baby, now you get a real look of Daddy's cock slipping so easily inside this slut's cunt."

Watching her pussy swallow his dick right up was just as arousing as I thought it would be, my pussy throbbing, practically begging for his cock. The vibrator was still attached to my clit and I could feel an orgasm building.

"But now for the fun part" Sir announces loudly, snapping me out of my trance like state. "Remember this soaking wet dildo?" Sir says while rubbing the tip at her rosebud.

"I'm going to slide this in your tiny little ass, slut. And then when I pull it out again I'm going to fuck that sweet ass with my cock!" Sir growls.

Sir thrusts his dick inside her cunt a few more times while he applies some lube to her cute little ass, he rubs his thumb around her rosebud before slipping it deep inside her ass while he continues to pound her pussy. "OHHHHH!" She yells.

"I think you're ready for this big dildo now, you're practically begging for your ass to be fucked!"

With that Sir picks up the fake cock and slowly slips the tip inside her puckered little asshole, she immediately lurches forward and straight off Sir's cock.

Sir pulls her back hard onto his cock, again and again he pulls her backwards fucking her harder than he has so far tonight, picking her up and fucking her like a doll, smashing her pussy onto his cock so aggressively, it was driving me wild, my own pussy was literally dripping just watching Daddy take over.

"You don't ever pull off my cock without permission!" Sir says while punishing her with his rough fucking.

He pulls out of her dripping, twitching cunt and lines his head up at her asshole, he grabs both of her hips and with one swift motion Sir's large cock was fully lodged in her ass. He fucked her tight little hole hard and rough, just how I liked it, locking on to my eyes and making sure I was watching. I was definitely watching - I could see his huge swollen dick stretching her sweet ass wide open, I could see Sir enjoying every second of being deep inside her hot little body.

"Ohh shit" I said "I'm cumming again Sir". Damn that crept up fast, I thought.

"Well done Baby! Do you like watching me fuck this hot little whore's ass?"

"Oh yes Daddy" I respond in between moans and deep breaths, this climax was lingering for a long time, it felt incredible.

Sir groans and grunts in response as he lets out a series of deep, strong, rough thrusts. He really is enjoying this as much as I am.

I see Sir grab one of the dildos he had given her to use on me and without warning Sir plunges that dildo deep inside her throbbing, soaking wet pussy. So here she was on her hands and knees, a big toy rammed up her pussy, my Sir's cock still fucking her tight ass hole and Sir was now holding a vibrating bullet over her clit. She was one lucky girl, I thought.

"Ohh Fuck, fuck, fuck" She says.

"Oh Yes you love that don't you slut, Beg me to let you cum!" Sir demands in response to her enjoyment.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh shit - I'm cumming I'm sorry I'm sorry Ohhhh"

With that Sir promptly removes his Dick from her ass, he pulls the dildo out of her pussy, turns off the bullet and walks away.

"Sluts who don't follow the rules must always face the appropriate punishment." Sir says rather matter of factly.

She looks at me in a state of panic, as if I could help her, I'm a bit tied up right now.

Sir notices that she is looking a little panicked so decides to give her a break "I'm going to go take a quick shower - when I return it will be time for your punishment. For now you can go back to treating my Baby Girl with your tongue, maybe slip a finger or two in and get her sweet cunt all wet."

Sir removes the binding holding the vibrator to my clit and lovingly grabs my face in both hands, staring into my eyes and kisses me tenderly.

He stands waiting at the door before leaving "Well, I'm waiting here, crawl over to my girl and get your pretty face in that pussy!"

Sir winks at me with a smirk on his face - ugh, so sexy - as he walks out the door, closing it behind him. I wasn't paying attention to the fact she had made her way across the room to my pussy, my dripping wet pussy, watching Sir fuck her like a little fuck doll really was as good as I had hoped, my wet sex was giving that away.

Now I had her to myself, not that I could touch her, but boy did I want to. She dove straight in and started servicing my pussy, she rubbed my swollen hard clit with her thumb while her tongue ran down my slit and into my juicy hole.

"Mmmm" I let slip.

She slipped one finger inside me, massaging my g-spot, then she let her tongue run down, passed my pussy and settled on my rosebud, I felt it pulse a couple of times and my pussy tightened around her finger. She flicked her tongue around my ass and probed it further inside, she added a second finger inside my pussy and picked up the intensity of her thumb on my clit.

"Ohh Ohh Ohh!!" I gasped and moaned.

Sir walks back in the room "Well, this sounds like it is going great in here, don't stop, I'll just watch."

"Oh Sir, Can I cum? Please Sir Please?" I begged, knowing Sir's rule of always asking first, unless told otherwise.

"Yes Baby, cum all over her fingers!" Sir commands.

"OOOOHHHHHHH!!" I scream as her tongue plunges deep inside my ass and I begin to contract around her fingers as my orgasm begins, she continues to finger fuck me hard until my climax comes to an end.

"Remove your fingers from my girl's cunt and put them in her mouth." Sir says.

"Baby, suck all of your delicious cum off her fingers, clean them up nicely please."

I do as Sir says, of course. Licking, sucking, practically fucking her fingers with my mouth and tongue, feeling Sir's eyes watching intently.

"Now, I believe we have a punishment to get sorted." Sir says, mischievously.

I wonder what he has planned for her... I think to myself.