My Special Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Follow on from part one.
2.7k words
4.64
14.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir walks towards me and leans in close to whisper in my ear "Baby, I'm planning to punish this slut with multiple forced orgasms, what do you think? An orgasm crime does orgasm time?"

I had to stifle a giggle at Sir's awful attempt at a joke "Yes Sir, I think that sounds perfect."

"Ok, come on over here." Sir says to the rather nervous looking other woman.

She quickly walks across to where Sir is standing at the dining table.

"Please lay down here on your back, I am planning to use these restraints to hold you to the table, are you ok with this?" Sir asks, his demeanour has changed, he is now very soft spoken and gentle.

I can see she's starting to calm down as Sir's soothing voice washes over her, Sir is making sure to talk her through every step "Now I'm going to place this lovely wrist here, and I'm going to shackle it in place with this..."

Looking at her body laying across our dining table is just as delicious as any meal that has been placed upon it. Perhaps even better.

Once Sir has gotten her into perfect position, he walks over to me to admire his beautiful artwork from a distance. "Oh Baby, what a view." He says. "I'm considering unbinding you from this chair to give you the freedom to move around and watch from whatever angle you wish. But you have to promise me, No Touching! Can you do that Baby Girl?"

"Oh yes, please Sir, please. I promise you I will not touch. I promise!! Please let me off this chair, I'm begging you Sir, please." I pleaded.

"Alright baby, no touching and no talking." Sir reinforces as he begins to free me from my restraints. "Hmmm..." He says before removing the rope holding my legs. "I might just check how wet my perfect little slut is first."

Sir swiftly inserts two fingers deep inside me and wiggles them around before pulling them straight back out. "Wow Baby, spectacular, but you'd better quickly clean these fingers so I can untie you and get back to the business at hand."

Finally I was free, after a good stretch I started to walk towards the dining table to take a look at this beautiful creature. Sir had blindfolded her, her arms were straight above her head and tied together before being restrained to the table. This made her breasts look stunning, perfect and round and her nipples stood hard and proud. Her legs were spread as wide open as possible and they were intricately tied to the table legs, revealing her hairless, glistening, wet sex. What a sight.

I moved around the room aimlessly, trying to find the right spot for myself but I felt lost without Sir's guidance as to where I should be. I knew I wasn't to ask Sir but I kept looking to him for an answer, after pacing the room awkwardly for a few moments and finally catching Sir's attention I got the guidance I desperately needed.

"Oh Baby, I should have known better than to give you free roam, go grab a chair and place it against this wall. You may sit here to watch."

I watched as Sir picked up the Hitachi wand, he turned to show me and with a wink in my direction Sir exclaimed "its show time."

"Well slut, I came to the conclusion that the only punishment that seemed to fit the crime was forced orgasms, you came here knowing you were to follow the rules and you broke one of my most important ones. You were supposed to beg for your orgasm privilege earlier and now you will be begging for the orgasms to stop. Enjoy." Sir seemed very pleased with himself.

Sir placed the wand on the table and picked up a pair of alligator nipple clamps with chain attached and proceeded to place them on her already erect nipples, I watched her back arch slightly as the clamps were put into place. They looked stunning on her, just another thing adding to her alluring beauty.

"Baby, do Daddy a favour and please fetch me the medium sized metal butt plug, you know the one, with the purple gemstone. Better grab the lube too." Sir requested.

I sprang into action immediately "Yes Sir, of course!" I answered happily with a sheepish grin from ear to ear.

When I arrived at the table with the goodies Sir thanked me with a lustful, passionate kiss and a playful ass slap. I quickly returned back to my seat to watch the show. Sir briefly reapplied some lubrication to her rosebud and then smeared a whole lot on to the plug. Sir placed the tip at the entrance of her lovely little ass hole and without much effort it seemed to swallow it right up. "Mm mm" She moaned.

"You filthy whore, you like your ass being full don't you?" Sir asked, with no response. "I'm talking to you, you like that don't you?!!"

"Mm-hmm" She replied so quietly I barely hear her.

"You'll have to work on that slut, I expect much more enthusiasm next time I ask you something." Sir shot back.

Sir looked in my direction as he turned the wand on, his eyes were full of lust, his lips curled in a constant evil smirk. I knew that look, this girl was in for one hell of a ride. Sir placed the Hitachi directly on to her swollen, erect clit, her back arched off the table immediately and she let out a huge "OHHHHHHHH!!"

"You haven't experienced the power of one of these before have you little one?" Sir asked, knowing full well from that reaction. "You do not have to ask my permission to cum this time, but I do expect you to announce your orgasm, I mean orgasms, we both need to hear you tell us that you are cumming. Understood?"

"Yes Sir." She replied loudly and confidently. Wow where did that come from?

It didn't take long at all before she was nearing her first orgasm, Sir held the wand firmly in place hard on her clit and placed added pressure on the base of the butt plug with his thumb.

"Ohh, Ohh, Mmmmmm, I'm going to, Ohhhhhh, I'm CUMMING!!" She announced proudly through desperate screams and moans.

Sir didn't budge. He stayed exactly where he was, everything exactly as it was, the wand still buzzing furiously on her now throbbing clit. Her screams continued, they got louder and more animalistic, it felt like not even a minute had passed since her first orgasm and she was going again.

"Arrgghhhhhhh I'm gonna cummm, OHHHH FUUUCCCK OHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She screams.

But still, Sir doesn't budge, he keeps the pressure against her butt plug as she is attempting to thrash about the table, without much luck. Sir is a master at restraining, especially when it is punishment time. Sir begins to rub the Hitachi around her clit in a circular motion, she is still grunting and breathing very heavily. He continues in this motion for only a few seconds before her body is defying her again and this time as she begins to orgasm she also begins to sob.

"Oh Oh Oh" She lets out in between sobs, with tears dropping from beneath the blindfold. "I...I...I'm cumming." She squeaks. "Please, no more - ohhh - please stop." She begs struggling to catch her breath.

Instead of stopping, Sir turns the wand up to its higher setting and holds it firmly in place. It is like she is over taken by a demon, her screams turned in to laughter, and back into screams and growls and moans, followed by more laughter with tears flowing down her cheeks. She is completely lost in her own space. Sir held firm as she screamed and cried her way through 2 more orgasms, begging him to stop each time.

"I need to shut this whore up Baby, can you come over here and hold this wand for me." Sir said.

As I took over control, Sir walked around the table to be standing by her face, he turns her face towards him and without warning his entire bulging cock was in her mouth, gagging her to stop her constant screams.

"Well, let's treat this slut to one last orgasm, remove that butt plug Baby, I want your fingers inside that juicy ass of hers. Make sure to keep the wand pressure on her clit too." Sir ordered.

I tug on the plug and it comes out with a 'pop', I toss that to the side and I slip one finger inside her ass, the plug had loosened her nicely so I added a second finger, followed then by a third.

"Ohh" We hear, muffled by Sir's large member.

Sir starts pounding her face with his cock, she is gagging, choking and screaming simultaneously. I begin to thrust my three fingers in and out of her sweet stretched ass and add even more pressure with the Hitachi. She starts to arch her back again and with that we know the orgasm is arriving, Sir pumps his cock in her pretty little mouth furiously, harder and harder as she screams around it. He grabs the back of her head with a fistful of hair as he forces himself in as far as he can.

"You are to swallow this, like the filthy slut you are." Sir exclaims as he shoots his warm seed down her poor, used throat.

Sir pulls his dick out of her mouth and walks away to go clean himself up. "Please help her off the table Baby, she may want a shower, help her out please."

I begin to untie her, arms first, followed by her legs. I help ease her off the table and remove her blindfold. Once standing steadily she wraps her arms around me with the biggest hug.

"You okay Honey?" I ask and she nods in response.

"You want a shower?"

"Yes please, but only if you join me." She replies coyly. Little does she know, I would love nothing more than that right now.

As I lead her upstairs to the master bathroom all I can think is I've been waiting to get her to myself, to place my hands over her body, ever since I laid my eyes on her.

When we enter the master bedroom I tell her to take a seat on our bed as I run the shower. Looking back from the bathroom I can just see her sitting on the edge of the bed, how did I get so lucky? My own husband bringing such a treat into our lives. He knew I absolutely loved to watch him fuck someone else but he also knew how much I loved being with women too.

"Shower's ready and warm now Honey, you wanna come on in?" I asked gently.

As she walked into the bathroom I opened the shower door for her and she walked right in, watching the water hit her perfect skin, watching the beads of water run over her round perky breasts and down her body, I was so wet, my pussy tingled at the thought of touching her.

"Can you come in with me? Please?" She asked. I went weak at the knees.

"Sure, I would love to." I replied.

She opened the door for me and I shakily stepped in.

I had been with a few women in the past, but I had never taken a shower with one before. Somehow this felt so much more erotic, every one of my senses were tingling with desire. Before I could spend too much time in my own head, she leant in and planted a kiss on me. Her lips were so soft and luscious, and I swear I could still taste Sir's load. My tongue entered her parted lips and met her tongue, kissing a woman always felt so much more sensual.

I picked up the soap and worked up a lather in my hands, I turned her to face away from me and I began to wash her back. My hands slipped across her smooth skin effortlessly. I then moved to reach around to the front of her body and let my hands find her perfect tits, I gently start massaging them with my soapy hands as she leans her body back against my body with a slight moan. I pinch both of her small nipples between my fingers for just a second before backing off and continuing to clean the rest of her, letting my soapy hands caress every part of her before rinsing her off under the water.

Before turning her back around to face me I had the sudden urge to feel her wetness, I wanted to know if she was still as juicy as earlier. I whispered in her ear "Can you please spread your legs for me honey, I just want to check something." And she did so, immediately. She held the shower wall to brace herself as my hand traced down her back, over her round ass and down the back of her leg before tracing back up the inside of her thigh until I found what I was looking for. I lightly brushed her labia with my fingertips before softly slipping my middle finger inside her cunt and straight back out.

Oh fuck, she was still as wet as I had hoped. But I think I may have been wetter after feeling that.

Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw something moving in the bedroom. I had left the bathroom door open, Sir had this rule that I was never allowed to close the door and now I never even thought of closing it. I squinted to see through the foggy shower glass and I find that I did in fact see something, well more someone. Sir was laying across our bed, eyes firmly planted on the shower and one massive hard cock standing to attention. His hand was lightly stroking himself as he watched our intimate shower.

I didn't mention our audience, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable but I knew having Sir there was turning me on even more. "My turn!" She announces, snapping me out of my thoughts.

She picked up the soap this time and my nipples were rock hard with anticipation, my pussy throbbing, hoping to be touched. She kept me facing her as she began to run her hands over me, her soft, delicate touch was unbelievable. She pulled me in and kissed me again as her hands finally found their way to my breasts, she pinched my nipples hard as her tongue shot into my mouth, dancing with my tongue. I was melting.

We stood under the stream of water, washing any remnants of soap suds away, we were still locked in a passionate embrace. Our hands running all over each other's bodies as we kissed. Every time her fingers brushed over my pussy I felt as though I could explode, I was aching for her to slip her fingers inside me. But she didn't.

She turned me to face away from her, she spread my legs apart and she dropped down to her knees. She spread my ass wide open and dove in tongue first. Feeling her tongue tickling my rosebud was driving me wild, such a tease.

Just as she started to pick up the intensity we heard a noise in the bathroom and she jumped up beside me. The shower door flung open.

"When did I give you both permission to play without me? Did I say, go have sex in my shower? No I didn't think so!" Sir sounded angry - but I had seen him watching so I knew he must've enjoyed it.

"You are both dirty, filthy, but very sexy, good little sluts. I'm proud of you both." Sir said, surprisingly.

"Get dried off and we will go out for some food. Sound good? I'm starving. You can carry your little girls time on later, if you must."

"Yes Sir." We both said together.