My Special Gift Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,421 Followers

"Ohh, I.." Then she stopped, remembering I'd told her not to talk. I started all over again, working her up to the edge of a big orgasm, then easing away again.

By the third time she was trembling, breathing hard, unable to hold still. The climb was slower this time—my face was soaked with her juices, and I now had three fingers of one hand inside her pussy, two fingers of the other around her clit. I got her rocking back against my hands and lips, forward and back, in a steady rhythm—and this time I let her come over the top. She shrieked, jerking her body around so hard I had to grab her hips with both hands to keep my mouth on her cunt. Her orgasm went on and on, half a minute at least, until she collapsed onto the desk.

Amy was exhausted. I went around to the other side of the desk and kissed her deeply, letting her juices rub off my face onto hers. She opened herself to me but was too tired to really kiss me back.

Rock-hard, I went back around behind her and slid myself into her soaking pussy. It was utterly relaxed, not so tight as the first time but incredibly hot. As she lay beneath me I indulged myself in the pleasure of a lengthy, steady fuck—stroking in and out, feeling every muscle of her juicy cunt as it clutched at me. She lay quietly beneath me, moaning a little.

Nothing is as pretty as the sight of a woman's lovely ass spread out in front of me, especially when she's bent over a desk or a chair. Even with a slim girl like Amy her ass seems wider, more voluptuous. I ran my hands over it as I fucked her, then used a finger to toy with her asshole, eventually working the first knuckle in and out, making her twitch and grab my cock with her pussy.

I could have gone on forever—my cock felt like a big hard baseball bat inside her. After a long time, when my legs started to get tired, I bent over her, pressing my chest against her back, and fucked her harder, banging her whole body each time I came down on her.

I stroked harder and harder, keeping to my steady rhythm, feeling the pressure build inside me—then I came, shooting my hot stream inside Amy, groaning and crying out, feeling her cum again underneath me.

I lay on top of her, getting my breath back, reveling in the pleasure of her body. This was twice now that Amy had given me some of the best sex I'd had in a long time—and I couldn't imagine not doing this again with her very soon.

*

[Author's Note: This is the first in what will be a series of stories about Dave, his special gift, and how he came to understand and develop it. Additional chapters will appear from time to time, but not necessarily right away.]

ohio
ohio
4,421 Followers
12