My Special Maths Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of an affair with an older woman.
1.8k words
4.21
141.6k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a day to remember.

I was in my last year at high school preparing for my university entrance exams, the day before I'd celebrated my eighteenth birthday with a party, I was now experiencing my first hang over and then ..... IT happened.

My final class for the day was Special Maths with two other students, the teacher Miss Beverly Hall. The sessions started as normal but I found myself drifting off soon after Miss Hall started an explanation of a complex mathematical theory.

'You don't seem to be keeping up Ken. Do you have a problem?'

Before I had a chance to answer one of my classmates, a supposedly good friend said with a laugh 'He's probably still recovering from his birthday celebrations last night'.

'Really' said Miss Hall 'How many years?'

'Eighteen'.

'Oh well I suppose we have to show leniency though now you're a man in the eyes of the law Ken you'll have to learn to take your drink like a man'.

Miss Hall returned to the blackboard but then came to sit on the edge of her desk which happened to be in front of where I was sitting. As she continued to give forth on the theory which was the topic of the day, she placed first one foot and then the other on the desk at the front and slowly parted her legs, her skirt riding up nearly to her knees giving me a clear view of her stocking tops and light blue panties cut high up on her thigh. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and quickly looked around to see if my class-mates had seen what I had seen but both were busy scribbling away taking down the words falling from Miss Hall's lips. I however was concentrating on another set of far more interesting lips, albeit covered at the moment.

As I watched I noticed that Miss Hall was keeping an eye on the other students and while they continued their note-taking she took the opportunity from time to time to open her legs and flash her pantied crotch.

All too quickly, for me anyway, the class came to an end and I got up to follow my class-mates out trying my best to hide the hard-on the sight of Miss Hall's thighs had produced. However just before I reached the door I heard a voice quietly saying 'Wait a minute Ken, I want a word'.

I went back to stand beside the desk where she was now seated her eyes at a level close to where my trousers were showing clear signs that all was not quite normal inside. Miss Hall looked, no stared, at the bulge and said 'Happy birthday Ken. But really you have to pay more intention if you're going to get that scholarship you're chasing. Was it just the hangover that kept your mind off your work today or was there something else which aroused your interest?'

I noticed she emphasised the word 'aroused'

'Well to tell the truth, you sitting on the desk in front of me distracted me'

'Oh. How was that? What did you see?'

'I'm sorry Miss Hall but I could see up your skirt.'

'How far up?'

'Up past your stockings'

'Did you see my panties?'

"Yes' I mumbled.

'What colour were they?'

'Light blue'

'And what were you thinking as you looked at my panties?'

'I'd rather not say. It's embarrassing.'

'Well I think from what I can see,' said Miss Hall looking directly at the bulge in my trousers which just refused to subside, 'I think it's pretty obvious what you were thinking. So if you can't or won't tell me now your homework tonight is to write a detailed description of your thoughts. And I expect it to be open and detailed. I hope you understand what I want. I'm really looking forward to reading your paper.'

With that she got up from her desk and walked out leaving me wondering what the hell was going on.

After that encounter I couldn't get home quickly enough to take out my swollen cock and jerk off hard and fast to a shattering ejaculation. A second, even more satisfying gush followed.

Leaning back, relaxed, in my chair, I began to think about Miss Beverly Hall. She was attractive but not drop-dead gorgeous. Good figure, good sized but by not huge tits, nice legs, big mouth, dark hair cut short, glasses. Age mid thirties, single as was generally understood. She always wore stockings, well at least she had today but perhaps at other times she wore tights. And what stuck in my mind was the smooth expanse of flesh reaching from the top of her stockings up to her high-cut panties.

My thoughts reluctantly turned to the task she had set me and I began to think about the approach I would take. She had said 'open and detailed' by which I assumed (hoped) she wanted me to spell out what I was thinking lay behind those panties. But dare I take the risk of putting on paper just what I had pictured in my mind? "What the hell' I thought, 'She obviously wants me to give it to her no-holds barred and I could always deny I had written it.'

Without further thought I turned to my computer and after a good hour and several changes I sat back satisfied with what I had produced and which I intended to give to Miss Hall tomorrow.

'The sight of your panties took me by surprise, surprise followed by unimaginable pleasure at seeing what was spread before me. I was delighted to see you wore stockings and not tights and showed slices of smooth inner thigh leading up to you hidden treasures. What these are I can only guess at but let me tell you what I imagine lay behind that thin gusset of nylon.

Of one thing I can be sure – there's a cunt between those smooth thighs. But beyond that I have only my imagination to call on.

Perhaps it would be best if I described what I'd like it to be. Mind you if I'm wrong, no problem. Whatever it looks like I know I'd love it.

First I think of it as hairy, very hairy, long soft dark hair. Then puffy lips hiding a prominent clit, tight fuck hole wet with cunt juice just waiting for a very horny young cock to slide in to the hilt. A slow fuck for a start but as our excitement gathers it becomes faster and harder until we both reach orgasm and then lie still, my cock, still semi-hard, relishing the tightness and the slickness of your fuck tunnel. We kiss and sleep.'

As before, our next session with Miss Hall was the last of the day and much to my disappointment she gave me no more attention than she did my classmates. As I left the room I handed her an envelope and simply said "Here's the homework you gave me yesterday'.

The following day, the same routine, the same seeming indifference from Miss Hall until just as I was leaving the classroom she slipped an envelope into my hand. Quickly I found a private spot and ripped open the envelope. This is what I read:

'Quite a good description but not completely accurate.

Yes my cunt is hairy, hairier than you imagine. The hair spreads from just below my navel round to my arsehole (I do hope you like hairy ones!). I keep it long except around my cunt lips which I like to be exposed. My inner lips are quite long and hang out below the outer ones which you correctly guessed are puffy. I like the feel of my inner lips rubbing against my panties which incidentally I don't always wear. Perhaps if it I'd known it was your birthday I'd have taken them off before giving you a show. Another time if you ask me nicely.

Again you're right my clit is prominent and in fact is unusually large. I've seen lots of big ones on the web but none bigger than mine, most smaller. I've always masturbated by stroking my clit, even if I'm using a dildo (I started when I was eleven, 25 years ago) and over the years it's grown to the point where it looks like a small cock. I remember a boy friend many years ago licking it and I went off like a rocket. Unfortunately it's a long time since anyone's gone down on me – perhaps you'll do me the favour some time – soon!.

My cunt hole (I like your description better - fuck hole) is quite tight despite my regular use of a dildo. My cunt muscles seem to expand to take it in but snap back when I remove it. I like to think that your cock is thick (I don't mind if it's not overly long but I do like it thick). Do write and give me a detailed description.

I can't say my cunt is always wet but I can say it's never dry. It's always at least damp and when I'm feeling horny, which is often I'm happy to say, my cunt juice flows freely.

The one thing you didn't mention is smell. God I do hope you like strong smelling cunts as mine is very strong. I usually wash it twice a day but every now and again leave it to 'mature' for a day, sometimes longer. Even after a day I can smell it when I'm dressed. I'm very careful where I go when it's unwashed especially if I've decided not to dry myself after I've pissed, just let the remaining drips soak into my panties (then they get really ripe – I'm sure you'd love to jerk off sniffing them).

But I love it when I'm lying in my bed, hot and horny with a rubber cock up my fuck hole (occasionally up my arse hole) gently stroking my swollen clit and the smell rises up and fills my nostrils. After such a session I just have to get up and wash it thoroughly, otherwise it would be just too anti-social.

So there you have it. My cunt is hairy, hot, juicy and cock-welcoming. Along with a protruding clit and a smell to die for I believe I have a lot to offer a guy who likes to fuck hard and strong and who likes to get down to the basics.

Could you be that guy? I really hope so as I've had visions in my head for months now of you lying on top of me fucking my wet cunt hard and telling me how much you love my smell; or eating me out sucking the cunt juice out of my fuck hole and licking my clit while I come over and over again; or feeling your cock hairs and cum-filled balls against my arse cheeks as you fuck my arse hole doggy style and shoot a load of hot cock juice deep inside my gut. God I hope so much it will happen.

I can't wait to hear from you.'