My Special Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caressing my now bared feet in his hands he gives me one of the best foot massages I have ever had. Gently kissing and sucking each of my toes..he loves watching me squirm when he does this. Working his way up my ankles in the same massage, kiss, lick and suck manner he did to my feet..I now feel his tongue tracing behind my knees..oh god another place that sends shivers through my body as I try to squirm away.

He rises up on his knees again, and stands beside the bed his eyes looking over my naked body on the bed...I couldnt see him, but I could feel his eyes as they fucked every part of my body. "Daddys girl has a bad case of the squirmies tonight I see, I think Daddy needs to help her to learn self control" I muse back for him to give it his best shot...him stopping me from squirming under his tongue would be as miraculous as Moses parting the sea. I hear the drawer open and wonder what hes doing now. I then feel the soft whisps of material as they barely touch my breasts....slowly over the left one...then slowly over the right...then slowly over my belly..oh so slowly towards my cunt. Just before the material slides over my shaven mons he stops!! God what a tease he is. I feel him move my left ankle toward the corner of the bed, I feel the soft material as he tightens it over my ankle and secures it to the corner post....OH MY GOD...he is tying me to the bed...my all time fantasy is going to become real tonight!! I couldnt hide the smile!! "Daddys girl wants to be tied to the bed and taken advantage of doesn't she??" he asks..."Yes Daddy YES, I have wanted this for so very long"..."Daddy knows, you left your diary open enough for me to read it over and OVER again!!".....hahhaaaaaa I had to laugh at this, I wondered if he would EVER read it...I had left it open at least a dozen times hoping he would! Then I felt him grasp my right ankle as he secured it to the other post. His fingertips guiding him up my body to arm and down to my wrist, my right wrist now being secured. Crawling over the bed and on top of me...I feel his hard cock pressing against my lips. My tongue instinctively starts seeking the tip of him...tasting his precum I smack my lips. "You can play later little one, its Daddys turn now" as he pulls himself from my lips and reaches over to secure my left wrist, my last remaining free limb. Here I am, lying face up, blindfolded, and tied to my bed with silk scarves...alone with the man I love with all my heart and trust more than anyone I have ever trusted....and smiling as I know this man can make me cum with his words alone...and knowing I am helpless against any tantalizing thing he chooses to do to me tonight.

His weight presses against my body as he lies on top of me...his legs between mine....his hard cock pressing against my clit...he kisses me and whispers again how much he loves me. I tell him again how much I love him. He raises up to his knees and with one hand spreading my pussy lips, he taps his hard cock on my clit causing me to squirm and hiss.....god that feels so good. "does Daddys girl want to be fucked?? does Daddys baby want this thick hard cock so deep in her pussy it hurts?? tell Daddy....do you want me to fuck you??" ...."YES Daddy YESSS fuck me....please fuck mee....I want to feel your cock inside me...I want you to fuck me mercilessly...I want you to fuck me so hard that I wont be able to walk tomorrow"...

"In time baby, in time....first I have so many things I want to do to you before I fuck you senseless"

Reaching back to the table, I hear the bowl of peaches slopping as he brings it to the bed. I feel the sweet syrup as he drizzles it over my clit quickly his tongue is there to slurp the sweet nectar from me, his tongue darting over my clit again and again as the sweetness lingers on his tongue. Again I feel the syrup as he pours it over my clit again only this time I feel the chilled peach as he pushes it inside my hot pussy. OHHH DADDYYYYY thats so cold...its sooooo cold I hiss. His flattened tongue lapping at my clit again over and over i feel his tongue lavishing my clit with those incredible sensations that he has mastered so well...then moving down my slit to slowly suck the peach from my cunt, taking his time to lick all around it and my hole tasting my juices mingling with sweet peach syrup. Grabbing the peach between his teeth he brings it to my lips for us to share the sweetness of myself and a peach slice. Now let me tell you, this was hot...I have never been so turned on in my life. As we shared the peach slice his fingers delved deep inside of me. He began to thrust his fingers in and out of me fast and hard fucking me to the brink of cumming. "Do you want to cum? Do you want to cum all over my fingers? If I rub your g-spot like this are you going to cum??" he was so close to making me cum..I was thrashing against his fingers and then the words spilled from me...."Yes yes you son-of-a bitch......fuck me....fuck me harder....make me cum....make me your cum slut....make me cum.....oh god yes yesssss"...I hissed...."i'm cumming you mother fucker....i'm CUMMINGGGGG" as I gasped for air my body writihing against the restraints, I came...I came so hard it felt like I was pissing myself...Bob watched in amazement as I squirted for the first time ever. I have read about "squirting orgasms" but until now, never believed it possible!! I came so much I left a clear sticky circle under my ass and halfway down my thighs, Bob had to taste it. His tongue was right back into my slit driving me crazy. He said it tasted different, but wished I could have seen what it looked like as it projected from my body. I needed a breather and he sensed it, lying beside me his leg draped over mine, he slowly caressed my body....letting me slowly come down from what had just happened. He tenderly took my nipple in his lips and slowly licked and sucked it as his fingers found my other nipple and gently pinched it. He took my left hand in his and rolled my ring between his fingers...and asked...."Do you still want to marry me"??

I smiled and said more than ever baby, more than ever.

Slipping his fingers over my belly again and closer to my quivering pussy, he felt my body spasm under his touch and knew I was ready again. Parting my wet lips with his fingers he slowly started teasing my clit again. My body responding with uncontrolable thrashing. He whispered to relax and enjoy the moment. I tried, I tried so hard to calm down, but his fingers playing my clit like Elton John plays piano was more than I could take....I felt another orgasm quickly building, and so did he....he stopped! I loathe when he does that to me and he chuckles at my distress. He knows my body and how it responds....he knows when to start, he knows when to stop, he knows me. Slowly he started stroking his fingers up and down my wet slit taking his time as he makes slow circles around my opening with his fingers. Gently sliding two fingers inside of me he quickly finds my g-spot again and starts stroking it heavily. Once again my body responds to his touch and I am struggling against my restraints, struggling for him to go deeper, to let me cum again. He slows his fingers again holding off another orgasm, letting it build up inside of me. Slowly withdrawing his cum covered fingers from my wet pussy, he teasingly lets them get closer and closer to my asshole. Making small circles around my tight pucker he teases me with just enough pressure to make me want him there. MMMM I love when we do the nasty. Reaching to the nighttable again I hear the drawer open and things being shuffled around, then the drawer clsoing again before he rolls back over to me. He is taking his time and being very quiet...he loves to leave me in suspense. Then I feel his fingers working at my pucker again only this time they are covered in a cold feeling jelly. Slowly he teases me, moving his finger around and around....taunting me, my mind is screaming for him to fuck me in the ass....its one of those things that "hurt so good"... it is a bit painful, it makes me sweat, it makes me involuntarily beg him to stop...I love anal play. Just as I think he will stop the torture and slip a finger inside of my ass...I hear a buzzing...just before I feel a jelly covered bullet find its target....right on the tip of my clit!! "YEOWWWW"...this makes me come up off of the bed as far as my restraints will let me. I wasnt expecting this...he gave me no warning...he just started letting this demon of a toy start relentlessly assaulting my clit. Oh damn did it ever feel good. He moves it away from my clit until I beg him...."OH DADDY PLEASEEEE PLEASEEE put it back....oh fuck Daddy that felt so good!!" He presses the bullet back against my throbbing clit..not moving it this time...just holding it in place. "Daddys slut wants a good fucking doesnt she?" he asked...."Yes Daddy yessss your little slut wants to be fucked so good...Fuck me Daddy....fuck me hard"

"I see Daddys little girl is gone and Daddys slut is here now....I think Daddys slut needs to be fucked up the ass.....fucked up the ass good and hard for being such a slut"

We have had anal sex before, I do enjoy it, Bob has always been kind, gentle, caring and slow whenever we have engaged in this activity. He usually starts with a slow back rub, lavishly covering my ass in oil before starting, and taking his time to be sure I am completely relaxed and enjoying it before we have actual anal intercourse.

But tonight was different. Bob quickly undid the ankle restraints and spread my legs high in the air, resembling a big backwards "V" totally exposing my tight little back door to him. Thankfully he took time to quickly coat his thick cock with jelly and spreading what remained on his fingers over my pucker. With one hard thrust his huge head pressed right past my sphincter and the rest of his throbbing cock followed. "OWWWW" goddam that hurt!! it fucking hurt like hell....he wasn't being gentle in any way. After he buried that monster man meat ball deep in my ass he withdrew just as fast and was thrust in all the way again before I could start begging for mercy. "Daddys little slut likes this doesn't she? Daddys slut loves to feel his hard cock buried up to his balls in that slut ass. Take it slut....love it....tell me how much you love to feel me hard fuckin that ass" The dirtier he talked the harder he was fucking me, in and out hard. "Oh Daddy please it hurts...slow down Daddy....owwwww that hurts...Daddy please you are hurting me" His cock felt HUGE back there. I swear I thought he was going to rip me apart before he stopped. Then I could tell by his breathing that he was getting ready to come. "You like this don't you slut...you love Daddy fucking you like this....I bet you can't wait to feel Daddys hot cum filling your ass can you little slut?"....oh god this was turning me on...it hurt so bad yet felt so good...and him talking so dirty to me like that was more than I could take...I felt myself starting to cum....

"oh yesss yesssss"....I hissed.."Fuck me Daddy......fuck my ass hard..I am a cum slut and I love the way you are fucking me....fuck me harder....can't you fuck me harder...godamm you bastard fuck my ass....fuck me like you've never fucked a slut before.....DADDYYYYY oh god Daddy I am cumming....fuck I am cumming....fuck me Daddy....fuck I am cummingggg UNGHH UNGHHHH" my words trailed off as I came...I came so hard...I couldnt breathe my body was so convulsed in this orgasm....I don't ever recall cumming as hard as I came then. With my orgasm barely over I feel his cock tighten in my asshole...."Oh you slut you.....take Daddys cum up that tight ass....yes baby yessss...I hope my cums so hot when it hits that slut ass it will leave blisters for a week....fuck baby i'm cumming....i'm cumminggggg...OHHHHH YESSSSSSS"....as his body spasmed with each spurt of hot thick cum he was shooting deep inside my ass. His body collapsing on top of mine....heaving and fighting for a breath we clung to each other as our orgasms subsided. He slowly got the strength to reach up and untie my wrists. I wrapped my groggy arms around him and he held me close to his chest, I could feel his heart beating against mine. We kissed long, slow, and passionately. Our tongues dancing the dance of timeless lovers, our fingers caressing each others sweat covered bodies.

He then removed the blindfold...so I could take the first look at the ring he had placed upon my finger..a small tear formed in my eye as I saw its beauty for the first time, almost as beautiful as our love...he looked deep into my eyes, I swear he can look into my soul, and whispered "I love you baby"

I held him close, looked deeply into his eyes...and told him "I love you too baby, forever and always"

As we drifted off into a lovers slumber his last words were "Happy Valentines Day".

12