My Stag Husband

Story Info
Husband and wife simulate Stag lifestyle.
2.4k words
4.39
34.6k
43
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
836 Followers

Jack and I had been married about 12 years before we decided to spice up our sex life. Like most married couples, our first year, was sex almost every day. As time passed, our sex life slowed down and became a bit routine. At the 12-year mark we had reached the point of sex about every two weeks. It consisted of me mostly laying flat on my back, him on top, three to five minutes pumping and we were done. Jack was not happy and neither was I. We loved each other very much but we needed more in our relationship. We needed some excitement.

We tried a couple of things. We "dated" again. It was nice, but didn't get us to where we needed to be. I played dress up for him. I wore sexy clothes and he tore them off. This too was fun but it always ended the same, three minutes of push, then he would bust a nut and we were done. One night, I caught Jack surfing porn on his computer. I was pissed and blasted him. He got very defensive and said he was looking for some ideas to try for us. I called the bullshit card on that one and ignored him for the rest of the night. The next day, I looked at Jacks computer, it was still on from the night before. I looked at his history to see what "research" he had been doing.

Jack had looked at all kinds of things, anal, BDSM, chastity and even piss play. None of that even seemed like anything I would ever want to do. Towards the end of his search, he seemed to settle on a couple of sites that dealt with the "Stag" lifestyle. I had never heard of it, so I clicked on the first site and started reading. The site was well written and seemed to be from the female perspective. The site said that the Stag lifestyle consisted of a husband, who allows his wife to have sex with other men, in his presence, then takes her back afterwards. There was a link to a study that discussed a theory called "sperm competition" which said that men who watched their wives fuck other men, had more testosterone and a higher volume of cum afterwards. It was some sort of psychological thing in the man's brain that went off, something genetic.

I read the whole site and clicked on every link. I was surprised when I looked at the clock and I had been on the site for two hours. The whole topic was so foreign to me, but really interesting. To my surprise, my pussy was dripping wet. The rest of the day, I could not stop thinking about what I had read. One of the chat boards on the site had comments from people in the lifestyle. One woman said that her husband really "fucks" her after her sees her have sex. She said that doing it has really made them closer as a couple and their sex is fantastic. I just didn't get it, but I took her comments at face value.

Late that afternoon, Jack came in from mowing the lawn. It was very hot outside and he was drenched in sweat. His t-shirt was stuck to his body. Jack has a sexy chest and I snuck a look at him as he walked by. He told me he was heading to the shower and went upstairs. My crotch was very wet and my clit was tingling. I wanted to get laid. I went upstairs and put on some sexy undies and a cute matching bra and waited for Jack to get out of the shower. As I laid on the bed, I slid my finger into my panties and gently rubbed my clit. Damn, it was so sensitive already. I almost couldn't wait for him to get out of the shower.

Jack popped out of the shower and dried himself off. He stepped into the bedroom to get a fresh pair of underwear. His eyes popped wide open when he saw me. He smiled broadly and asked me what I was doing. I coyly said that my pussy was itchy and needed someone to her me scratch it. Jack's penis immediately stood at attention. He crawled into bed and began rubbing my clit. As he did, he kissed me also. We began our normal foreplay and seemed to be heading to our typical sexual experience. Jack climbed on top of me and put his ample cock into me. It slid it without any problem. Jack commented on how wet I was.

It was then, when I decided to spice things up. I looked up at him and told him that I was so wet because my lover had just fucked me. Jack stopped dead in his tracks and looked down at me. I felt his cock get rock hard inside me. I had obviously hit a nerve. He immediately drove his cock deep into me and asked me if he fucked me that hard. I told him that he fucked me harder and I liked it. Jack then started plowing his dick into me hard. It's the hardest I've been fucked in years. I threw my legs around his waist and dug my heels into his ass. Jack nearly split me in half before he blew his load into my dripping pussy. It was great, it really felt good to be fucked for a change. After we finished, he didn't mention what I said to him. He just looked at me and smiled.

Over the next few weeks, I did the same thing every time we made love. Each time his reaction was the same. I would taunt him and he would push deep into me. It was the little extra spice we needed. We started making love more often. Instead of every two weeks or so, we had sex at least once a week. After a few months, I dialed it up a notch. As we did foreplay, I'd wait till he was playing with my pussy and then I would tell him that my lover had just fucked me and I wanted him to have sloppy seconds. Jacks reaction was always swift. He would either throw me on the bed or bend me over and pound the shit out of me. He had also started asking me if my lover fucked me as hard as he did. I would always tell him that my lover made my pussy feel so good, and he would have to work hard to be better than him. Jack would then fuck me harder than he had ever done before and I loved it.

I finally broached the subject with Jack one day after he fucked me hard. I asked him if he liked it when I told him about my lover. He told me that it always pissed him off, but in a good way. At first, he would feel a burning feeling in his chest and would get a rush adrenaline. He said that it would always make him want to punish me, by fucking me hard. I smiled slyly. I told him that I loved the way he punished me and that I would be as bad as I needed to be, so I would get punished. Jack told me that the punishments would continue until I learned my lesson and be faithful to him. We then fucked a second time.

I decided that I was going to take our little game to the next level. I was hoping that my punishment would get harder, so to speak. I went onto the internet and purchased a realistic dildo about two inches longer than Jack, and about as thick as him. The next time we had sex, I introduced my new friend. Jack was in the shower when I slipped into bed. I began playing with myself with the dildo. I really got wet and couldn't wait for Jack to get out of the bathroom. Jack shut the shower off and dried off. He stepped out of the bathroom assuming that I would greet him, naked by the door. Instead, I was laying on the bed with my rubber lover, deep inside me. Jack just stopped in his tracks. I told him to come stand by the bed. He came over and stared at my hole being invaded. I told him that I wanted him to watch my lover fuck me. I then closed my eyes and fantasized about being fucked by another man. As I did, I started speaking. I told my lover how good he felt, how full he made me feel and how badly I wanted him to cum inside me. I peaked and snuck a look at Jack. He was jerking his cock, briskly. He was getting off watching me.

I closed my eyes again and let out a sexy moan. I started telling my lover to fuck me hard, make me cum on your cock. All the while, I was playing with my clit. The whole thing had me close to the edge. Jack jerking off, my dildo filling me and my clit being abused. All the stimuli lead to me having a nice rolling orgasm. My eyes were still shut as I felt Jack get between my legs. He pulled my rubber lover out of my pussy and replaced it with a very hard penis. It was the hardest I have very felt him. He grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands above my head. He spent the next ten minutes punishing my vagina with his hard club. His cock inside me, had never felt better. I was at his mercy. At one point, I looked into his eyes and asked him if he liked getting sloppy seconds and if he liked the feel of my lovers cum. I could see the second that the adrenaline dumped into his bloodstream.

Jack drove his cock so deep into me, it felt like his balls went in too. His right hand grabbed my throat while his left held my wrists. He put the full weight of his body on mine. I was pinned to the bed and under his total control. Jack looked like he was possessed as he took my pussy and abused it. He pounded my body into the bed. The bed groaned and squealed at the punishment it was getting. He was almost out of control. He wanted to totally control me, punish me for my infidelity. His roughness set me off on an amazing, body trembling orgasm. I started to shake and tremble beneath him. My pussy contracted over and over again on his stiff cock. The feeling obviously was something he liked, because he was soon dumping his hot seed deep inside my womb. I wrapped my arms and legs around him I did not let go. I wanted to feel as if we were one body, together in a mutual orgasm. It was beautiful.

Once we had both come down from our orgasmic high, we cuddled together. I asked him if he had enjoyed himself. He said that it was probably the best sex we had in a decade. I asked him what he thought about what had just transpired. He told me, that when he saw the cock inside my pussy, he felt a huge rush of adrenaline. He said that all he wanted to do was to pull it out and rape me. Jack said that he felt like it was his pussy to fuck and no one else could have it. But then, the more I fucked myself with the dildo, the more excited he got. Jack shyly admitted that he actually got a raging hard cock watching another cock in me. He said he didn't understand why, but it was strangely erotic to watch me get fucked by another cock. I smiled broadly and told him that it made me so very wet also. We both agreed that this was some of the best sex we had ever had and we wanted to have more.

Over the next few weeks, we fucked like rabbits. I would make Jack watch me, fuck myself, with my rubber friend. I would tease him mercilessly by calling out the names of other men and telling them how good they felt. Sometimes, I would look directly into his eyes and tell him to his face how good the cock felt in me. I even suction cupped the dildo to the headboard and had him watch me ride my lover from behind. Every session would end with Jack plowing his rock-hard cock deep into me. Each time, I would be nearly broken in two, by the ferocity of his love making. I would also end each love making session by having at least one amazing orgasm, sometimes two.

Our sex life had been reawakened and we were both enjoying the hell out of it. One night after one of our sessions, I asked Jack what he would think if the dildo was a real cock. He was silent for quite a while. I could not read any reaction from him. I was worried that I had taken him off guard. I reached down and took his cock in my hand. The little shit was hard as a rock! He had just fucked the crap out of me, yet he had a phone pole between his legs. I sat up and looked him in the eyes and told him that he didn't need to answer the question. His cock did it for him. He looked down in embarrassment. Then Jack admitted that the thought of another man in my pussy made him have extremely mixed feelings. Jack said it was very erotic, taboo and it made his cock stiff every time he thought about it. However, he just felt weird about having me do it. He just thought, that maybe, he would go off on the guy or do something stupid. I told him that I was in no rush, I just wanted to know. I told him that I would keep checking with his penis to see if he was ready. He laughed and told me that his cock was ready right now. We both chuckled at that. I was not going to push, but all this cock in my pussy had me ready to try something more realistic.

drdick69
drdick69
836 Followers