My Step-Mom's a Nude Model Ch. 02

Story Info
Andy takes care of Carol and then the 'photographer'.
5k words
4.61
120.2k
128

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers

*******************************************************

This is a revised and resubmitted story written by me. Hope

you enjoy it as much if not more than the original.

*******************************************************

The sun was already shining through his window when Andy woke the next morning and instantly he began to recall the events of the night before. Though not as romantic or exotic as he had dreamt, it had still happened.

He had been on his way to bed when he had heard moaning coming from his parent's room. When he had looked in he had seen his gorgeous step-mother laying nude on the bed while she was pumping her fingers in and out of her wet pussy and quietly calling his name. Overcome with his own excitement he had bumped the door and she had seen him standing there just after she had finished, but the best part was yet to come because she had followed him to his room. The events after that still seemed like a dream as he remembered the feel of her breasts and how hard her nipples had gotten when she had him play with them while she slid her hand up and down his cock until he had cum in her hand. But the best part had been when she had rubbed his cum all over her tits as if it were a body lotion.

The thought of it instantly made his cock jump and a groan to form deep in his chest. His hand slowly slid down his body just as hers had and wrap around his cock but he suddenly remembered her words; "...no more playing with yourself, from now on if you need any relief you just let your step-mom know and she'll take care of you."

Getting out of bed he quickly rearranged his jogging pants so that his cock wasn't too evident and went in search of his step-mom. Carol wasn't too hard to find since the aroma of eggs, toast and tea filled the house and drew Andy to the kitchen where he found her standing at the counter looking out the window. Silently he stood there staring at her. Dressed in a pair of jeans, with a white sleeveless T-Shirt and black heels he felt his cock hardening again as he thought about what he'd like to do to and with her.

"Good Morning, Kiddo," she said suddenly as she turned around.

"Morning," he replied as he headed for the table and took a seat. Then he suddenly asked, "Why do you always call me Kiddo?"

"Hmmmmm, I'm not really sure. I guess it's because I needed some way to keep thinking of you as a kid ..." she said as she placed a plate of eggs in front of him.

Andy nodded his head but didn't say a word as she continued.

"... but after last night I don't think I can do that anymore, so what would you like me to call you?"

Andy sat for a few moments thinking about it before answering. "Well, my full name is Andrew but that sounds too formal so maybe we should call me Andy like everyone else."

"I think I can do that."

"But how about you? Would you prefer I call you Carol or Goldie? I'm not sure I can call you mom."

"Well, when we're 'playing together' you can call me Goldie if you'd like but I think it would be better if we stuck with Carol any other time. After all, 'Goldie' is our little secret and I'm not sure your father would understand if he found out about my old career or the fact that I'm going to be modeling for the students in your class."

Smiling Andy asked, "So what are your plans for the day, Carol?"

"Well, I have to do some food shopping and stuff for the house and then Goldie has an appointment with a new photographer to up-date her portfolio."

"Is it one of the students from my class?"

"No. I think she told your instructor that all photo sessions with the students would take place by appointment only. That way there can't be any problems regarding the school. But how about you? What are you doing today?"

"Nothing really. I've got some homework to take care of and then I promised Dad I'd cut the grass once a week while he was gone so I'll take care of that. Otherwise, I'll probably just hang around the house."

"Sounds good, but you may want to consider cleaning your room while you're at it."

Andy rolled his eyes, "God, now you're starting to sound like a mother."

Placing her hands on her hips Carol began to laugh as she replied, "Well, I am your step-mom."

Laughing almost as hard, Andy answered in his best 'little boy' voice, "Yes ma'am," and both began to laugh all over again.

Breakfast was quickly finished and Carol disappeared to her room to dress while Andy headed outside to take care of the grass. When he came back inside he found a note;

Andy,

I tried to get your attention but you had your headphones on. I should be home about 6 or 7 depending on the photo shoot. I put dinner in the slow-cooker so if you don't mind waiting we can eat together when I get back.

Carol J

P.S. Don't forget about your room. LOL

Andy glanced at the wall clock and saw it was already 2 o'clock so the idea of waiting to have dinner with the most beautiful woman he knew didn't seem to be a problem at all. Cleaning his room and doing the last of his homework didn't take nearly as long as he had thought so he was done by 4:30. Running through the things he wanted to do an idea struck him so he GOOGLED in the name 'Goldie Star' on his computer; dozens of sites popped up all of them filled with nude pictures of his step-mom. "God," she's beautiful, he thought as he became engrossed by the pictures. In each series she started out dressed in some type of provocative outfit and slowly stripped until she was revealing herself entirely nude. Without even thinking about it he suddenly began to examine each picture; noting the type of pose, the color and style of the outfit, the lighting, and how each seemed to complement or detract from her. Then he finally looked at her; her hair style, her eyes, the way that her breasts had a much more natural sag to them in compared to other photos he'd seen of nude woman, the flair of her hips, the tone of her legs and the junction between her legs. All seemed to form the perfect woman. Then he suddenly remembered what he'd overheard his dad say once about what made the perfect woman. "The perfect woman is a woman who can be the perfect lady out of bed and the perfect slut in bed." Andy thought about that for awhile and then began to wonder how or why Carol had gotten into the modeling profession until he heard a loud crashing sound at the front door.

"What the fuck?" he thought as he headed towards the door to investigate. He was prepared for almost anything except what he found. Carol stood in the doorway; her blouse was ripped, her jeans were zipped but the top button was missing and she was carrying her shoes in her hands. Worse yet was the fact that she had been crying and a bruise appeared to be forming just under her left eye. "WHAT HAPPENED?" he yelled when he saw her.

Carol cringed at the sound and broke into tears.

Andy quickly stepped towards her and wrapped his arms around her only to feel her wince and pull away. Moving more gently he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him as her tears soaked into his shirt.

Slowly she seemed to melt into his embrace as she wrapped her arms around his waist pulling him closer. "I went to the photo shoot and ... mmmmm ... the photographer," she said the last word filled with anger, "decided that I should try something new to broaden my career. When I asked what he wanted me to try he grabbed me and ripped the front of my blouse open. Then he started saying things like I was a worthless whore and deserved everything he was going to do to me. I tried to fight but he slapped me across the face, threw me across a table, and yanked my pants and shoes off before I even knew what was going on. I was so shocked I didn't even notice the ropes he had tied to the table legs until he flipped me over onto my back and tied me down. And when I tried to scream he stuffed some type of ball in my mouth." Tears streamed from her eyes as she held Andy close. "After that my mind just shut down. I know he took a lot of pictures of me like that, while telling me I was nothing more than a common bitch meant to be tamed. When he was done taking pictures of me laying there he flipped me over on my stomach and he ... he ... he did this ..." Carol whispered as she pulled away and tuned her back to him while taking her blouse and pants off to reveal the red welts and bruises that were beginning to form across her back and buttocks.

Anger flared in Andy like he'd never felt before. His father had taught him that there was absolutely no reason to hit a woman and this went far beyond that. Quietly he asked, "Did he ...?"

"No ... I don't think so," Carol said as she reached between her legs. When she brought them back up she turned back towards Andy to show him her fingers and revealed herself to him without seeming to realize what she was doing. There was no blood on her fingers but her womanly fragrance drifted from them directly to Andy causing mixed emotions to surge within him; anger at the person who had done this and desire to hold this woman and assure her that everything would be ok.

Anger won out, momentarily, as Andy looked into Carol's eyes and thought about what the 'photographer' had done. "Where did you meet this guy?"

"Andy, please don't. Leave it alone. I don't want to see you get hurt too."

Realizing that Carol was trying to protect him as well as deny that anything had happened Andy reached for her purse and pulled out her scheduler. Everything he needed was there; name, address, and phone number, but now was not the time, Carol needed him far more. "Ok, first things first; let's get you out of those rags and into a warm shower ... that is if you're absolutely sure nothing happened," he asked again. He had seen more than enough TV shows to know that if a woman had been raped she wasn't supposed to wash up because it could destroy evidence.

"I'm sure," she whispered as Andy wrapped his arms around her again. She felt safe ... safe and protected. She knew that this would never happen if Andy were her photographer and instantly made up her mind. No matter who might be the best in his class she was going to offer him the opportunity to be her personal photographer from now on. That decision also brought about the realization that she was standing in front of him totally naked and that he would be seeing her naked a lot more ... causing a thrill to ignite in the core of her womanhood.

"Ok, then. Let's get you cleaned up," he said as he slowly pulled away and scooped her up in his arms just as if he was a groom and she was his bride.

She had never realized how strong Andy was until he picked her up and instinctively she leaned her head down on his shoulder. "Safe" ... was all she thought as he carried her down the hall to the bathroom.

When they got to the bathroom Andy lightly set her down and quickly turned on the water before getting a towel. Without even thinking about it he began to leave as Carol stepped towards the shower door.

"Please don't leave," she asked, timidly.

Turning Andy once again saw her totally nude body and tried to avert his eyes.

"Andy ... Andy, look at me. You don't think I'm those things he called me do you?" she asked.

Raising his head he looked directly into her eyes. "HELL NO!!! You're the most beautiful woman I know. In fact, if you weren't my step-mom I'd ...," he said before suddenly stopping in mid-sentence.

Silence filled the room momentarily until Carol spoke. "Andy, I realize this is a very strange situation but I don't have anything to hide from you. You've already seen everything there is to see, so please don't leave. I need to know you're near."

Shaking his head Andy sat down on the toilet as she stepped into the shower.

"Ssssshhhhiiiiiii ...," Carol yelled.

"Are you ok?"

Silence filled the room as she tried to decide what to do next. "No. Not really. The spots on my back hurt like hell when the water hits them. Could you do me a REALLY big favor and come in here and help me?" Andy stood and walked towards the shower without hesitating causing Carol to smile for the first time since she had gotten home. "I think you may want to get undressed before you come in, don't you?"

Andy stood with the shower door open as he looked down. He had to make a choice as well, he could continue in as he was with his jogging shorts and T-shirt or he could undress and join her in the shower naked. The problem was that his cock had started to harden when she took off her clothes in the living-room and it was even harder now that he saw her like this in the shower. Then he remembered that Carol had been the one to comment on his clothing. In his mind that could only mean one thing; she wanted him naked. Turning his back towards her he slowly removed the few pieces of clothing he wore and then turned back towards Carol just as naked as she was. Muffled by the sound of the water from the shower he thought he heard her say, "Nice," before he stepped in to join her.

"Andy, tell me the truth. How bad does my back look?"

Slowly Andy examined each bruise and welt as he described them to her. "They're going to hurt for awhile and the bruising will take a couple of weeks to disappear but I don't think there has been any permanent damage ... except for this one," he said as he lightly traced a small cut that ran along her hairline.

Pain seemed to surge through her as he traced the cut only to be replaced almost instantly by a far more pleasurable feeling causing a sigh to escape from Carol as if she had been holding her breath the whole time he was checking her. "I'm glad to hear that. I thought that the son-of-a-bitch had ruined me for life."

Stepping closer, Andy wrapped his arms around Carol's waist and pulled her gently back against him. "Not by a long shot. Give it a little time and you'll look as good as ever."

Flattered by Andy's comment, Carol also felt Andy's cock pressing against her and the desires she felt returned even stronger as she joked. "Either you're very glad to be here with me or you still have your shorts on and there is something in the pocket."

Andy began to laugh nervously as he pulled back. "Sorry about that."

"I'm not."

Silence filled the bathroom as the meaning of her statement filled Andy's head.

"If you don't mind could you wash my back, the water is starting to get cold."

Shaken from his thoughts, Andy quickly but gently washed Carol's back and buttocks while she did the front portion of her body; the next challenge came when it was time to dry off. Grabbing a towel Andy immediately began to dab the towel across her back rather than rub until it was completely done. After finishing he began to hand the towel to Carol who turned to face him instead and said with an impish smile, "Don't forget the front."

Not to be outdone or shaken by her challenge, Andy immediately began to lightly rub the towel over her; starting at her neck and traveling downwards to her shoulders, then her breasts making sure to pay special attention to her nipples which hardened under his touch, to her stomach and then down her legs while skipping the junction between them. Now it was up to her, he decided. If she asked him to dry her between the legs then their play would start taking on a whole new meaning with new potential prizes for both of them.

Carol knew what was at stake as well and knew that now was the time to let Andy know what she wanted and what she was offering in return. Looking down at Andy as he dried her legs she said seductively, "You missed a spot."

"Really? Where did I miss?"

Still looking down at him Carol shifted her weight and spread her legs to expose herself to Andy's gaze. "Play time is over. Now's the time for the real thing," she thought to herself. "You didn't dry me right here," she answered as she moved her hand down to the junction of her legs and slid a finger between her labial lips.

"I'd be more than happy to help but I think that we might want to lie down on your bed to do this properly. After all, there's no telling what might happen if you slip on the wet floor," Andy whispered as he watched her finger disappeared between her pussy lips.

"Hmmmmm, that sounds like a very good idea," she said as she turned and headed to her bedroom. Neither bothered to grab a robe as they left the bathroom and walked the short distance to her room. Carol slowly lay down on the bed while Andy slid between her legs to complete his job of drying her off but, not surprisingly, the more he lightly rubbed the towel across her junction the wetter it got until she reached down, grabbed the towel from him and pressed his hand to her womanhood. "Stop teasing, Andy. Play with my pussy. Run your finger across my clit and slide one of your fingers deep inside of me. Finger-fuck me and make me cum. Fuck, I need to cum right now. I need YOU to make me cum. This may sound crazy but I need to prove to myself that I'm not a whore like that son-of-a-bitch said I am, but a woman with needs who can act like a slut when she wants."

Thrilled by her request, Andy did exactly as he was told and ran his fingers up and down Carol's outer lips coating them with her juices before he spread the lips and stroked across her clit.

Carol's body responded immediately as she began to move her hips to the same tempo as his finger stroking over her clit and her breathing began to quicken.

"Now, Andy. Please now. Slide your finger in me. In fact, slide in two or three. I don't care. Just fill my pussy with your fingers and make me cum. That's it. Now, harder ... harder ... move them faster. Finger-fuck my pussy. Going to cum soon. Don't stop ... keep going ... like that ... just like that ... oh, god ... NOW ... Cuummmiiinnnggggg," Carol yelled as her orgasm overtook her.

Though he had seen her orgasm the night before Andy had never made a woman cum until that moment. Fortunately, he had read every book and story that he could get his hands on and knew that if he continued like he was he could make Carol sore afterwards, so he started to lightly stroke her clit sending shivers of pleasure through her body until she was done.

Finally she whispered, "Thank you. That was marvelous. I feel so relaxed now but there's one more thing you can do for me, if you don't mind."

"What's that?"

"Would you mind cuddling behind me and sleeping here tonight? I really don't want to be alone."

Andy wanted to do exactly that but hesitated because he knew there was no way to keep Carol from feeling how hard his cock still was if he cuddled behind her.

"Please?"

The internal fight was ended with that one little word as Andy slowly crawled up the bed and lay down behind her.

"You're too far away. Come closer. I want you to wrap your arms around me and hold me tig ..." she stopped in mid-sentence as she felt Andy's cock brush against her ass. "Sweetie, is that what I hope it is?"

"If you're hoping it's my cock, then yes that is exactly what it is."

"Mmmmmmmm, I like the feel of it and I know exactly where I want it right now, Carol whispered as she lifted her leg. "Come here and put it right between my legs then cuddle up against me real tight."

Wordlessly Andy did as she asked.

"Ohhhhh, that feels so good. I can feel it nestled right between my pussy lips. I can feel it slide across my clit every time you move. It feels so fucking good. Would you ... I mean ... would you mind ... Ummm ... SHIT, I'm not sure how else to say this so would you please pump your cock between my pussy lips as if you were making love to me? I know it may sound strange but I'm getting so turned on right now. We just need to be careful that your cock doesn't slip inside of me since I'm not on the pill or anything."

Andy didn't need to be asked more than once. His cock was already harder than it ever had been and the idea of making love to his own step-mother carried its own special thrill that he couldn't deny. Gently Andy slid his arm under Carol's head while moving his other arm along her chest until he was able to play with both of her breasts as he began to pump his cock between her outer lips. He could feel how wet she was and how she was tightening her inner thighs around his cock to form a tunnel that wrapped around his cock just as he imagined a woman's pussy would feel like. Slowly he increased the tempo as Carol began to move her hips and press herself back against him.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers
12