My Step-Sister and Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so good and so horny I was rock hard the whole time. Building up and eventually fucking hard pounding into Nicky's lovely tight now very wet pussy, titties bouncing wildly and her virtually lifeless.

I pulled out knelt over her head lifted her head pushed it in her mouth and came not long after pushing her head down as I thrust in I really worked it as I felt and then watched her with the last bits swallow lick and take it all down.

After leaving cleaning myself up in the bathroom I went to my step mom Sally's room. In a tiny grey tank top lying on her side on the bed I stood behind for a moment perving on her lovely ass looking so hot with a red thong on.

Pulling it down then lifting her top I had a little tit wank holding her hands on her tits and moving them. Then rolling her on her front her belly on to two stacked pillows her ass in the air. What a naughty sight her lovely neat lipped shaved pussy

After a grope of her ass rub and lick of her pussy and clit I fingered her and found she was wet, I then quickly lined my cock up to her slit rubbed a few times over up and down it then thrust my bell end in.

A few pumps and slammed it all in it felt so naughty so hot so good.

I fucked her harder and harder with my full length continuously groping her ass or tits after didn't seem long but was bout half an hour of pounding hard and as fast as I could I was now about to cum.

So I pulled out knelt in front of her and raised her flopped down head and pushed it between her lips she blocked my entry with her teeth. Though she then took a deeper breath with her mouth and I push it half in, in one push. She lashed her tongue against my tip sucking mildly and I managed about ten pumps.

Then I came three remnant spurts and instantly she was with intent, licking and sucking on my bell end must have been a dream she was having, hope she has one similar tomorrow.

I so enjoyed watching pumping in gently until she stopped sucking I was now only two thirds hard pulled out fondled and shook her tits and went to my bed.

They still tease me every day whenever they can and I try to tease them.

They are none the wiser to anything I've done to them at night and none the wiser that I know some of what they've done at night to me and while I sleep, the naughty girls.

Like as an example the time I filmed myself asleep after taking one of those sleeping pills to see how much I moved about in the night. Watching the tape back I was stunned as I saw my stepmom Sally enter my room after an hour shake me roughly for a few minutes trying to wake me.

I knew that, that night she hadn't taken her sleeping pill because earlier in the evening she said she had too much paper work to do for the next day at work when I asked why she wasn't going bed at her usual time.

Then seeing myself push the sheet of me my hard cock showing under my boxers raising them pointed up my belly.

"Having a nice dream are you Neil?" Hearing her say, and seeing after a few seconds of looking lean over and pull it out my boxer fly then alternately looking at my face and my cock. She pushed me hard again.

"Neil I need to ask you." She said loudly kind of annoyed.

She looked at my face standing more confident I saw her naughty grin appear. She must have realized I was never waking.

I watched as she straddled across me gripped it lined it up and eased on to my bell end letting out a sexy moan. I watched as she pulled my head up to and in to her tits rubbing my head in them and shaking and sticking them in my face while building up her speed.

Riding me hard with wild abandon and pumping her self up and down her breathing was hard and deep and sexy.

She was keeping quite quiet and looked like she was really enjoying herself wanting to moan and scream as she groped and rubbed her breasts stopping them from bouncing wildly.

She started rubbing her clit grinding in to me moving back and forth then in circles incredibly fast.

I heard her moan more intensely breath deeper faster and listened as she came stifling her moans now bouncing up and down saying quietly over and over.

"Oh fuck so good oh fuck yeah yeah mmm."

I watched as she slowed her bouncing and grinding eventually got off sucked me clean of her juices ass half toward camera then kiss it put it back under my boxers put the sheet back give it a loving quick buddy type rub with a big smile and leave looking very happy.

Well anyway that was just another of the many things that have fueled my actions to increase.

Often in the following five months until now Id go room to room in same night if possible having a bit of both, I can't get enough of them.

I love using unusual objects on them both. Within a couple of weeks after I first visited each of them I tried for the first time and realized anally fucking them didn't wake them either.

I was really enjoying myself and I started to spend more and more time in their rooms and still do to this day.

:) I'll spill more about my step sister Nicky and step mom Sally if there's interest :)

:) I'd be interested to read any comments you may wish to make:)

12