My Step Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Now she gets her best friend in on the sex.
2k words
4.47
159.2k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 07/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the 3-seater sofa in the lounge watching TV. Kerry was still in the shower after our glorious fuck and I had decided that I was going to stay in my boxers.

My mind was not really focused on what I was watching but rather on the thought of fucking her again as soon as possible as well as what she had said about letting me fuck her friends. Hey who was I to complain if there was going to be an abundance of teenage pussy just waiting for me to fuck them?

I don't know how long it was but eventually Kerry walked into the lounge at sat next to me on my left.

She had a huge smile on her face and all she was wearing was a towel wrapped around her breasts and it was just long enough to hide her pussy when she sat down. Her hair was damp and my cock started to grow immediately.

"I just got off the phone with Sarah." She said

"And...?" I asked.

"She does not believe me, she said if it is true she is uber jealous but does not believe I would let you fuck me and that it was that good."

"Well she better come find out then." I replied

"Oh she is, she will be here later this afternoon, and she wants to watch you fuck me and then wants me to watch you fuck her. She said that was the only way I could convince her."

"You don't mind watching when I fuck your friend?"

"No, just fuck her hard, teach her a lesson for not believing me, make her your whore!"

"I can't believe you just said that, but okay."

By now I was fully hard and it was rather obvious. I did not try to hide it and Kerry had also noticed.

"Hmmm, looks like all this talk has made you quite hard."

"Well mostly its you sitting here next to me in only a towel."

"So what are you gonna do about it?"

"I'm gonna fuck you hard for being such a cock-tease!"

With that I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, it started out slow and tenderly, but before long we were devouring each other.

My left arm was around her shoulders and my right came and pulled the towel off her.

For the first time, I saw her naked. Her large breasts with freckles on the tops of them and her shaved pussy making me smile to myself.

I took her left breast in my right hand and squeezed it while I sucked on her tongue, my arm around her pulling her closer to me.

She swung her left leg over me and sat on my lap facing me, her crotch against mine. If I had not had my boxers on I would have been inside her already but there was plenty time for that to come.

She started grinding her pussy against my concealed cock. I was so hard it hurt but damn it felt good. My hands were on her ass, squeezing and manipulating her cheeks, pulling her against me.

I lay back against the back of the couch; my hands wandered gently up her back, over her shoulders and onto her breasts. I squeezed them and rolled the nipples between my fingers, all the while looking into her deep green eyes.

She had continued to gyrate herself on top of me the result being that my boxers were quite soaked by her pussy juices.

I leaned forward again and kissed her on the lips, my tongue tangling with hers. She was grinding against me and I was pushing back by now and her breathing had gotten deeper. I broke our kiss and kissed along her jaw and then the right side of her neck causing her to moan. I bit her gently, which made her thrust herself hard against me. Then I started kissing along her shoulder blade and down to her right breast, kissing and nibbling at the soft ample flesh before sucking the nipple into my mouth and flicking my tongue across it.

She locked her arms around my head as I sucked on her tits and she was humping against me furiously.

After a few minutes I turned us so that she was sitting on the edge of the couch, I kissed down her belly and she, knowing what I was going to do, had her hands on the top of my head and was gently pushing me further down towards her dripping wet pussy.

Eventually I was kneeling in front of her and I could smell her. I got to the top of her mound and then jumped to her thighs, kissing and biting them gently. She was already thrusting out to try meet me but I continued to tease her for a minute or two before I finally stuck my tongue out and ran it from the bottom to the top of her slit, the tip just parting her lips.

She shuddered and placed her hands on the back of my head and said

"Dammit Mike, either make me cum or fuck me!"

With that I flicked my tongue at her pussy lips again, this time pushing in deeper. I used my fingers to open up her lips and I pushed my tongue in as far as it could go, making it as hard as I could, I started to tongue fuck her!

I pushed my tongue in and out of her for a while before I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Her hips bucked up towards my face as I did so.

She was wet and I loved her taste as I now circled my tongue around her clit, brushing it with the side of my tongue and pushing 2 fingers into her pussy.

I started to rub the sidewalls of her pussy with my fingers and then wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked on it hard.

Her hands were on the back of my head pulling me into her pussy and she was humping against my face while I sucked her clit and flicked my tongue over the tip of it.

I turned my hand upside down so my fingers inside her pussy could rub the roof of her pussy. This, combined with the relentless attack on her clit caused her to let out a loud shriek as she humped uncontrollably against my face, drenching it with her juices. I felt her muscles clamping on my fingers and I knew she was cumming.

I licked her clit all the way through her orgasm and kept rubbing, trying to make it last as long as possible for her.

Eventually her pressure on the top of my head relented and her body relaxed. I looked up at her face through her heaving breasts and she was looking down at me with her barely open eyes and a large smile on her face.

I rubbed my hands up and down the sides of her body while I kissed my way up her belly, between her breasts, along her neck and on her lips.

She reached out at me with her hands pulled my boxers down and then took my cock in her hand. She squeezed and pulled on it gently as I sat next to her on the couch again, still kissing her.

She broke the kiss and straddled me again, she aimed my cock at her pussy and slowly lowered herself onto me, her one hand on my shoulder the other on my cock until she move it to my shoulder too.

Once I was all the way inside her she looked up at me and started deep into my eyes. I just stared back as she started to move up and down with small, slow movements.

My hands were on her ass, squeezing it and guiding her up and down on my cock.

She arched her back as she rode up and down slowly, making her breasts stand out on her chest, then she leaned forward so that I was able to get her right nipple in my mouth, I flicked it with my tongue as she kept moving, her movements taking it out of my mouth and back in, I could feel it move over my face and it was rock hard.

She started to move faster up and down my cock so I just lay my head back and watched as her breasts jumped up and down on her chest as she rode me.

I moved my right hand to between her legs and placed my thumb on her clit so I was able to pleasure her while she rode me.

This caused her to thrust forward every time she came down on my cock and she was going as fast as her tight little body could go.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep that up!" she moaned

"That's the idea, then I will fuck you so hard until I fill you with my own cum!" I managed to breathe in reply.

She just kept moving up and down my cock, grinding her clit against my fingers which were soaked by now.

She started to moan as she moved until I felt her body stiffen as she slammed down on me one more time.

I wrapped my left arm around her and pulled her against me, my mouth devouring her left nipple and my thumb rubbing her clit furiously as she shook on top of me.

I could feel her pussy clamping around my cock, bringing me close but just not quite there yet.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! Oh fuck!" She kept moaning thorough her orgasm until she was done. Her arms were wrapped around me as well as her legs. I continued licking her nipples.

"Hmmm... those are sensitive but it does not hurt as much as it turns me on. Did you cum yet?"

"No, but now I'm going to pound you till I do!"

With that I stood up, still inside her and the fact that she had glued herself to me made it easier.

"I want to lie you on the floor." I said

"Do it quick."

She unwrapped herself from me and I fell out of her. My cock was standing straight up and glistened in her juices.

She lay down and I got to my knees between her legs. I placed my hands on her thighs and pushed her legs further apart before leaning in and placing the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

She placed her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs back towards her, opening herself to me.

I pushed into her hard and fast, she wanted it hard and I was so horny I was desperate to cum.

I placed my hands next to her and started to piston in and out of her harder and harder with each thrust.

"Oh God, fuck me Mike, fuck me hard, fill me with your cum."

She was talking dirty, encouraging me to fuck her.

"Oh Kerry, you are such a slut!"

"I know, show Sarah that I am your slut!"

Sarah I thought!? It was then that I noticed another moan, very soft. I looked up and saw Sarah standing in the doorway with her hand up her skirt, fingering herself like crazy.

I just kept ramming Kerry hard while looking at Sarah.

Just then Sarah let out a shriek and came all over her hand. That made me cum. I rammed as hard as I could into Kerry and shot my load into her, my hands on her legs pinning them to the floor next to her ears. I was as deep as I had ever been in anyone!

I collapsed on top of her and rolled us over. I held her close as we panted, her chest heaving against mine, her hard nipples grazing my chest.

I kissed her neck and said to her, between pants,

"I thought you said Sarah would be here this afternoon?"

"I know, I lied, I wanted you to fuck me as though we were alone, I did not want you to hold back."

"I would never but I suppose she has seen me fuck you now hasn't she?"

"I suppose she has."

Kerry grinned and we kissed deeply.

Sarah had collapsed on a couch, her chest heaving too.

The day had just begun. Would I make it through the day I wondered?