My Stepdad, Jerry!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers

"That's it! I like to hear you scream Em. I want to know that my dick is fuckin' this tight cunt deep." Before long, it didn't hurt as much. That was good cause Jerry didn't seem like he was gonna stop any time soon. And I was soon bucking my hips back at him.

"Oh you big motherfucker! Shove that fat cock in me! Fuck me hard!" I would have said more, but he took that moment, to shove his middle finger deep in my ass. It was unexpected! It was painful! It was the most fantastic feeling I had ever felt and I came immediately. I cried out when I felt him force another finger up my ass.

As he pushed his cock in, he pulled his fingers out. Then reversed it; as he shoved his fingers in my asshole, he pulled his cock out to the tip. Back and fort he went and I felt like I was being double-fucked. I remember grabbing the pillow and screaming into it as the mother of all orgasms hit me. I woke a bit to feel him washing my pussy and asshole with a warm cloth.

When I woke up, Jerry was still asleep. I could see him in the sunlight that was weakly coming thru the curtains. He lay on his back and he had the usual man's morning hardon. I looked at him and felt my pussy begin to get wet. No boy had ever treated me the way he had last night. No boy ever made it hurt the way he had. But then no boy was ever the man Jerry was. He said he was gonna fuck me like he did to my mom and he did.

I was slowly sucking his hard cock when I heard him moan. "Mmmm! Now that's a waken up I could get used to." I felt him grab my head between his hands and begin to slowly work it up and down. He pushed until I gagged, and then seeing how deep to go, fucked my mouth.

"Do you still want to be Daddy's little girl Emily?" I nodded my head, never stopping my sucking. "No one must ever know about us. Do you understand me Emily? If they find out I'm fucking you I could get locked up for taking advantage of a young girl. You can't tell any of your friends no matter what. And so nobody will get suspicious, I still want you to let other young boys fuck you. But you will come home and tell me all about it after they do."

Jerry pulled me up until I was poised above his hard cock. Then he told me to put it in my cunt. I winced cause my pussy was still sore from the savage fucking he had given me last night. Jerry laughed and told me that I would get used to him. This time I rode him slowly and he let me control the action.

I looked down at him as I humped my cunt up and down n his delicious cock. He had a look of pure lust on his face as he reached up and sucked my tit. He was getting me so fuckin' hot all over again. How did he do that?

"You want to know about the boys I fuck? You want me to tell you how I take their cocks deep in my mouth and suck them until they cum? Is that what you want to hear Daddy? How your little girl is a cock hungry slut?"

Jerry grabbed my hips and began to buck up into me. "You're Daddy's cock hungry slut now little girl! And Daddy intends to use this pussy all the time. I don't want you wearing any pants or panties when your home with me. You will wear a skirt or dress. I want to be able to fuck you any time I want. And you will get used to sucking Daddy's hard dick whenever he wants you to. You're my whore now."

Hearing him tell me that I was his was all I needed to hear. I rode him hard and was soon Cumming all over his cock and balls. It didn't take him long to shot his crème up into my pussy. Then he grabbed me and made me clean him with my mouth. Jerry turned me around and was trying to suck my womb out he sucked my pussy so hard.

It has been six months since that first time. Jerry has become my husband and I his wife at home. But for all appearances, he is still the loving step-dad that takes care of me now that my mom has gone. Oh I still let some of the younger boys fuck me. But that is only so that I will have something to tell Daddy while he is plowing his man-sized cock in and out of my ass. Thanks mom! You left, and gave me the man of my dreams.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers
12