My Stepdaughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I help you with your plane?" she asked. I nodded.

She took off her coat, picked up a piece of frame and began painting it. Around one in the morning, she said she was tired and started to grab her coat but stopped, dropped it back on the shelf, walked over to the door and locked it. I heard the loud thump of the deadbolt and turned to look at her. I watched in amazement as she kicked off her shoes, pulled down her pj bottoms and stood there in just her shirt and a white pair of boy shorts. She closed her eyes, placed a hand over her pussy and began rubbing herself as I watched and stroked my cock over my pants.

"Would you like to take my panties off?" she asked after she stopped and looked at me.

I nodded and knelt in front of her. She turned around and backed up a little closer before spreading her legs slightly. Reaching up with both hands, I grabbed the waistband of her panties and slowly peeled them over her firm butt, down her smooth legs and off as she stepped out of them, exposing her ass, her scent filling my nose and making my cock throb uncontrollably. I wasted no time stuffing the crotch of her panties into my mouth, frantically sucking on it, as she watched me, until I could no longer taste her juices on it. She was really blushing as she grabbed her pj bottoms, handed them to me so I could help her put them on, grabbed her jacket and left the room. The second she left, I released my cock and wrapped the panties around it. The taste of her juices still lingered in my mouth as I stroked my panty covered cock, quickly drenching her panties with cum. During the next week I saw very little of Jo. On the weekends, I spent most of my time in my shop, unless I was needed elsewhere, staying up until late and working on my models. Just like the week before, around eleven, Jo walked in, this time without knocking and locked the door. She was wearing a bathrobe.

"Hi!," she said. I smiled and said "hi!" back.

She sat on the stool beside me and watched me fiddle with my plane. I eventually finished the piece I was working on and set it aside.

"Are you done?" she asked.

"Yes," I told her as I turned to face her.

I could see she was a little nervous. She pulled out a small speaker and her iPod from her robe pocket, set it up and music started playing. She moved the stool out of the way and my eyes widened as she opened her robe, letting it slip down her arms and to the floor because what the robe was hiding became visible. She was wearing a plaid, tied, crop top and small miniskirt that barely covered her butt cheeks. She started dancing, turning and bending over which exposed her thong nuzzled between her butt cheeks. It was a little awkward for both of us, at first, but as she became more comfortable, her movements became smoother and I allowed myself to enjoy what was happening and become lost in the moment. She would back her butt up against my crotch and grind her ass up and down, dance a little before pushing her perky breasts together and shoving her cleavage into my face as I openly rubbed my cock through my pants to the point you could see a wet spot on them from my precum. She stood in order to slowly and very teasingly removed her mini skirt and her top, leaving her naked except for her sexy thong. Jo wiggled her way over to me, her bare tits exposed and jiggling with each step, reaching for my hands and placed one on each of her tits, allowing me to gently squeeze both of them and lightly roll and pinch her nipples which caused a soft moan to escape her lips. She stepped back and began swaying her hips, again, this time her hands reaching for the waistband of her thong to slowly pull it down and off, she was totally naked for me as I feverishly rubbed my hard cock through my pants. She rubbed her pussy with them before walking over to me with a devilish grin on her face.

"Say AHH," Jo said.

As I did, she stuffed the thong in my mouth, turned her back to me, spread her legs, bent over at the waist so I could see her face, hanging tits and pussy between her legs, reached back and spread her ass cheeks to give me a clear look at her asshole and making it wink at me as she clenched and unclenched her ass. She ran her fingers along her pussy slit, spread her lips apart and shoved two fingers into her pussy, coating them with her juices before standing, smiling and replacing the thong in my mouth with the two fingers she had just taken out of her pussy to have me eagerly suck them clean. She once again turned around and began grinding her pussy against my clothes covered crotch, her pussy leaving wet marks, along with my own, on my pants. I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight against my crotch as she leaned back and I began kissing along her neck. She moved one of my hands between her legs to rub her pussy, slide my fingers along her slit and shove them into her pussy hole as I used my other hand to play with her tits, pinching and pulling her nipples until her tits became funnel shaped before letting go and doing it, again. Jo started moaning loudly and breathing heavily, her body started to shake and I felt a large amount of liquid cover my hand and lap as she squirted. She collapsed on top of me as I held her with my fingers in her pussy and holding her tit. She regained her composure, slowly got up, stepped between my legs and removed my: shirt before kneeling to remove my: shoes; socks; pants and boxers so I was finally naked, releasing my hard cock from its cage and holding it with her cold hands. I could feel it throbbing between her fingers.

"I have never seen a cock that wasn't circumcised!!" she said as she slowly peeled back the foreskin.

I watched in ecstasy as she lowered her mouth, engulfing my cock as she tightened her lips around my shaft. Her mouth felt amazing as she sucked and stroked my cock with her mouth. My cock throbbed through it all, there was something about seeing my cock appear and disappear into her mouth, covered in her saliva, which made me even hornier. She pulled my cock from her mouth and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Lay on the floor!" she said.

She straddled my hips, her pussy hovering right over my cock, as we kissed with passion. Pulling her hips down, I could feel my cock shaft, as it laid on my stomach, becoming engulfed between her pussy lips like a hot dog in a bun. I laughed a little and she pulled back and gave me a puzzled look.

"We made a hot dog!" I said as I looked between us.

She laughed a little as well, once she saw what I meant. She slowly began to rock her hips back and forth and we returned to our passionate kiss as she reached between us to guide the tip of my cock to the entrance of her pussy. As she lowered herself down, she let out a little cry.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm better than alright, I'm just not used to such a thick cock, yet!" she said.

As she started fucking me, I almost lost all control. Her warm, wet, tight pussy clenched my cock and felt even better than her mouth had. She leaned forward next to my ear and lying on my chest.

"Finger fuck my ass!"

I put my finger in her mouth to lube it before slowly rubbing the entrance of her asshole, picking up pussy juice when needed to eventually slide it in to the first knuckle. She let out a loud moan as we fucked like that for what seemed to be a very long time (not long enough). I tried to hold out as long as I could as her ass clenched my finger and her pussy my cock.

"Jo, I'm going to cum!!

"Cum inside my cunt, cum inside my cunt, cum inside my cunt!!" she whispered in my ear.

That was all it took, I pulled my finger from her ass and put in her mouth to suck as I used my other hand to pull her ass down and groaned as I released my load inside her wonton cunt. As I did, she began shaking and moaning, squirting a large amount of juice from her pussy.

"Sit on my face! I want to eat you!!" I said.

When I finished eating and drinking our cum, JO sucked my cock clean then laid on me as I reached for the robe and draped it over us. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, her breasts pressed against my chest, as we kissed intermittently, not saying much and my cock throbbed against her naked body. Once we gathered ourselves, I helped her get up, wrapped the robe around her naked body, gave her one more suck on each nipple as I squeezed her tits and finger fucked her as she held my cock. I dressed and we made our way to the house, Jo giving me a kiss before disappearing into her bedroom and I took a shower before lying next to my wife. Seeing my wife, I felt very guilty and was not able to fall asleep right away. When I awoke the next day, I knew I had to tell her about last night but I was a bit scared. I locked the bedroom door, sat on the bed, faced the wall and took in a deep breath.

"Honey, there's something I need to tell you and there's only one way to say this. Jo and I fucked last night. Please, forgive me!?" I said.

"It's about time!! I wondered how long it would take. I want to hear all of the details and don't you dare leave anything out!!" my wife said, smiling excitedly.

It took me by surprise that she wasn't upset at all, in fact, she was turned on! My wife had me finger fuck her as I told her every detail of what happened which made her cum three times by the time we were finished.

"Oh, Baby, I would love to watch you and Jo fucking!" she told me.

"That would be hot! But I don't think Jo would be comfortable with her mom watching as we fucked each other," I told her.

So I came up with the plan of hiding a baby monitor, with a built-in camera, in my shop. I would hide the monitor so if something happens, again, my wife would be able to hear and watch, if she wanted to. My wife liked my idea and had me set it up where it was hard to see but she would have a good view of the room. Jo did not come to the storage room to see me again for almost a week and a half but every time we saw each other, otherwise, she would smile and blush. A couple of times she gave me a kiss on the lips, if her mom was not around. I believe my wife was the one that was extremely frustrated because she wanted, really badly, to see Jo and me fucking each other. When Jo finally did come to the shop, she was braless with her hard nipples, from the cool night air, poking through a tight fitting t-shirt and yoga pants.

"I'd have come sooner but I didn't feel very sexy because I was having my period," Jo said.

"I'm going to get a drink, would you like one?" I asked her.

"You stay here, I'll get them," she said.

While she was gone, I sent a text to my wife to make sure she turned on her screen. When Jo got back, she wrapped her arms around me, began kissing me and told me how much she had been looking forward to seeing me again. After slowly taking off her t-shirt, yoga pants and panties, standing naked in front of me, I stepped back to admire her body and told her she looked so beautiful, causing her to blush and smile. I moved closer to her, gave her a kiss before picking her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I set her down on top of my work bench and knelt between her legs, began kissing her thighs but was interrupted when she grabbed my head and forced my face into her pussy. I took the hint and began licking from her asshole to her clit and tongue fucked her pussy as she used her legs to hold my head in place. I stood up a little and began licking her clit and slid two fingers inside her pussy hole as she moaned. She started moaning even louder when I sucked on her clit and curl my fingers up inside her pussy to rub her sensitive G-spot, which drove her wild.

"I'm cumming!!" Jo yelled as she grabbed my hair.

I continued rubbing her G-spot and used my mouth to suck on her pussy and clit, drinking all her juice as she came in my mouth. I licked her until all her juices were gone before pulling her off the bench and bending her over it. She wiggled her ass at me and spread her legs. I assumed she was expecting me to start fucking her but I had other plans. I kneeled behind her, spread her ass cheeks and started licking her little asshole, to which she responded by pushing her ass against my face which helped allow my tongue to penetrate her asshole a little. She was going wild bucking her ass against my face as I reached between her legs and rubbed her clit with my finger as I tongue fucked and licked her ass. After a few minutes, I felt her pussy juices running down my arm and smiled, knowing she had cum, again. I stood, took off my shirt, shoes and socks, dropped my pants and boxers, pulled my cock out and began to rub the tip along the slit of her pussy. She pushed her butt back in an effort to get my cock, aching for release, inside her cunt. I placed the tip at her cunt hole and rammed it in as deep as I could, pulling out only until just the tip of my cock was inside her, before ramming it back home. With every hard thrust, came a loud moan. I switched from hard, slow thrusts to quick fucks then back to slow, hard thrusts. I pulled completely out and sat on my chair, motioning her to mount me. As she climbed on top of me and lowered herself onto my cock she noticed the baby monitor. It wasn't as well hidden as I thought.

"Is mom listening to us? Is she watching us?" she asked. I nodded.

Jo looked directly at the baby monitor, smiled and playfully stuck her tongue out. She started riding me and, like the time before, leaned over.

"Finger fuck my ass!" she told me, making sure her mom could hear.

We kissed passionately as I finger fucked her ass with two fingers buried as deep as I could this time as I fucked her pussy with my hard cock. After a few minutes, she suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"Do you want to fuck my ass with your fat cock?" Jo asked me.

"Yes, but if my cock is tight in your pussy, it may not fit in your ass," I told her.

"I want to try taking your fat cock in my asshole!!" she said.

"Bend over the table, Jo!" I said.

I spread her ass cheeks and slowly licked her ass to make sure it was lubed as much as possible. I grabbed my cock and placed it at the entrance to her asshole.

"Wait a second," she said as she put a large glob of spit on her hand and rubbed it on the head of my cock.

"You should be the one moving, so I don't not hurt you," I said as I was lining up to her poop-chute.

She slowly started shifting backwards. I could feel the head of my cock being squeezed by her asshole. It was an odd feeling because, although the tightness felt amazing, I could almost imagine her asshole ripping, it was so tight. She pushed back a little too hard, which made her scream, but managed to get all of the head of my cock inside her.

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"NO!!"

She began working my cock in and out of her ass but not so much that the head came out. Eventually, she started moving faster and, although still very tight, it wasn't as tight as the first few seconds. I could feel my cock pulsing inside her ass as I watched it slide in and out.

"I'm going to cum!" I told her. I wasn't able to take much more.

She, in turn, pushed back as much as she could as I grabbed her hips and released my load inside her. I slowly pulled my cock out and she positioned herself in front of the camera, turned around and bent over, cum dripping from her ass. She reached back, grabbed a dollop of cum from her ass with her finger, straightened up, faced the camera and licked it from her finger.

"Who had the idea of using the baby monitor?" she asked loud enough for her mom to hear as we were talking.

"Your mom's!" I said. "Throwing her mom under the bus", per se although she did want to watch.

Then we started kissing until my cock was hard again. She straddled my lap and lowered herself and started riding me and, at that moment, the door opened. I was expecting to see my wife but it wasn't, it was my younger step daughter Laura.

"What the fuck, Jo?!" Laura yelled.

*****

I would like to thank oldnakeddad for all his help could not have done it without him. Depending on how this is received, I may follow up with another chapter. What do you think, readers? There is a lot more to this story.

12