My Stepmother the Ten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry" I said in a shy voice.

"Don't be sorry, I'll get you hard again." she stated in a matter of fact tone.

She moved my hand towards her crotch, and it brushed against her pussy. I discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy was cleanly shaven.

"I shave my pussy for your dad." She said.

I think I stammered the word "wow" but I'm not sure. Then I started thinking to myself that she had this whole evening planned, a little wine, erotic movie of her, no panties and a cleanly shaven pussy.

She told me to stand up in front of her. As I was standing in front of her, she reached out unzipped my pants and let them fall to the floor. She then pulled down my underwear full of cum, exposing my spent cock.

"Looks like, I might enjoy taking care of this." she said, putting my cock to her lips.

"I thought you were a vegetarian." I said jokingly as I took off my tee shirt and threw it on the sofa.

"I'll make an exception for you." Bo responded with a laugh.

She opened her mouth and placed my soft cock into it. I felt my cock grow and stiffen in her mouth as she sucked on it. After she got my cock partial erect again; she took it out of her mouth and began stroking it.

As my cock kept growing in her hand a look of awe came across her face. I guess she didn't expect me to be that well endowed, but I was very well endowed, my cock fully erect was 13 inches and very thick.

"That's amazing," Bo said "You're at least twice as big as your father."

She grabbed a tight hold of my cock at its base and started to feed it back into her mouth. Inch by inch my cock slowly disappeared into her mouth; until she feed my entire cock back into her mouth and down her throat.

"That's incredible," I said "Where did you learn how to do that?"

"Kay Parker," she responded, as she removed my cock from her mouth.

"Kay Parker," I said "The adult film actress?"

"Yes," Bo continued "We are very good friends. She taught me a lot of things."

"What else did she teach you?" I asked.

"Maybe, I'll show you someday." she told me as she was stroking my cock and licking the head.

I started to wonder what a porn queen would teach my stepmother and how they were friends. That's when I felt my balls tighten again as she started stroking my cock faster.

"I'm gonna..." I tried to say but was silenced by her hand over my mouth.

She placed my cock back in her mouth and started sucking hard on it. My hips bucked forward forcing more of it into her mouth; I grabbed her head and began face fucking her, trying to get as much of cock in her mouth.

After a couple of pumps I exploded in her mouth, shooting an even bigger load of cum down her throat. She tried to swallow the entire load, but a little bit trickled out of her mouth and ran down her chin.

"Very tasty," Bo said as she wiped her chin and smiled up at me.

I couldn't believe what had just happened; I had just received my first blowjob from my stepmother. I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

"John," Bo said, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Your turn." she told me.

"My turn!" I said in a surprised voice.

"Well, I took care of you." She told me as she spread her legs and lifted her skirt "Now, it's time for you to take care of me."

I dropped to my knees between her legs. Even though I was a virgin I watched a lot of adult videos; so I had an idea of what to do. That's also how I knew who Kay Parker was.

The scent of her pussy was sweet, so I darted my tongue out and took a lick. Her pussy tasted so good, I started licking up and down her slit, until I found her swollen clit. I took her clit between my front teeth and licked it with the tip of my tongue, while slipping a finger into her warm wet pussy.

I was licking and fingering Bo's pussy furiously. She started to buck her hips against my face and thrash her head around. She was moaning so loud, that I thought her neighbors would hear her.

"Oh god, yes," she panted "That's the spot."

This spurred me on, and I quickened my pace. Her fingers grabbed my head and forced my face into her pussy. She had spread her legs as far apart as possible, as I was finger fucking her like a madman and licking her clit.

"Oh yes! I'm going to cum!" she shrieked as her body began shaking and flooded my mouth with her pussy juice. After her orgasm had finished; she slumped down into the couch.

"You're a natural at that kid." She told me as I lick her pussy clean.

"I guess it helps watching adult movies" I said with a laugh.

"Come up here, sit next to me!" she said.

I climbed onto the sofa and sat next to Bo; she lowered her head and put her mouth on my cock to get it hard again. She was running her tongue all around the head and gently squeezing my balls.

I was quickly getting hard again with Bo's expert sucking. Once she got me fully erect again, she pushed me onto my back and straddled me.

She reached between our bodies and took a hold of my cock. As she lined up my cock with her pussy, I bucked my hips upward and impaled her on it.

"Fuck me baby; give it to your step mommy." She begged as she started fucking me and grinding her pussy down on my crotch.

With each of my upward thrusts, she would match it with a downward thrust. As I was pounding her pussy, she pulled her sweater off, exposing her breasts. As the sweater came off I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. When they came into view I couldn't believe my eyes; Bo's B cup tits had grown larger into a pair of firm C cup tits.

I began licking and sucking her nipples, gently squeezing each of her nipples. She was softly moaning in pleasure, which inspired me to continue with what I was doing.

I put my arms around her waist, putting my hands on her firm ass. I spread her ass cheeks apart and I forced my index finger inside her asshole.

"Oh yes, I love that." She moaned.

I began fingering her ass while pounding her pussy. I could feel my fourth orgasm of the night building up.

"Oh my god," She was moaning "Fuck me harder."

I never knew my stepmother had such a filthy mouth, but I had to admit that it turned me on more than a little bit. I felt her pussy clench around my cock and her ass clenched my finger. Faster and faster I was screwing her pussy, trying to get my cock as deep as possible.

"I'm cumming!!!!!!" Bo screamed as I felt her body tense up with an orgasm. She was bucking wildly as she moaned in pleasure above me.

After her orgasm subsided, she continued to ride me like at bull at rodeo.

"I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as my body tensed up.

"Pull out! Don't cum inside me." Bo said as she dismounted me.

Bo kissed and licked her way down my body; until her mouth was on my cock. She began licking her juices off my cock while stroking me.

Bo then wrapped her tits around my cock; pressing them together to form a tight grip. I began fucking her tits, it didn't take to long before I was shooting another load all over them. When I shot the last stream of cum onto her tits, I looked at her rubbing it into her breasts.

"That was great." She said.

"It was amazing," I responded.

She then lay down on top of my body; we stayed like that, holding and kissing, each other for a long time, neither of us wanting this moment to end. After an hour we decided that we should get more comfortable.

We then stripped off the remainder of our clothes and went upstairs into my bedroom. After a long rest I fucked Bo once more, before we went to sleep that night. Bo proved to be as hungry for my cock as I was for her pussy. I knew for certain that I had just gotten some of the best pussy that I will ever get.

She snuggled up to me just before we went to sleep and told me that there were many more things she wanted to teach me. I said a silent prayer of thanks for having such a great stepmother...

The End? You tell me...

12