My Story

Story Info
She tells you her story.
846 words
3.62
37.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 22 year old female. I am also a masochist, not due to any inherent reason but due to the life that I have been living for the last 4 years. I had just turned 18 and was still a virgin when I had to go and live with my aunt (my father's youngest sister) and uncle. They live in a big house out of town.

On my first day there, they showed me their true colors. My aunt held my arms as my uncle brutally raped me and took my virginity away from me. From then on for the next 4 years I was subjected to many more rapes, severe and painful beatings and constant degrading humiliation.

On a regular basis I was stripped naked, tied up, gagged and then beaten mercilessly on my ass, breasts and cunt. They usually used a whip or leather belt to beat me, except on special occasions (my birthday, Christmas day, New Years day, etc.) when they used a steel-tipped cane. They made me play all sorts of role-playing games with them where I was the victim. I was taught total obedience and was trained to do things which pleased them both. In a few weeks, I had become an expert in oral sex.

Any sign of resistance I showed resulted in the severest of punishments. They would frequently compete among themselves in whipping my ass, breasts and cunt, trying to see who among them could make me scream the loudest.

I was forced to remain naked not only for my punishments, but also to do my college homework, clean the house, wash the dishes, serve meals and anything else they wanted me to do.

My uncle was especially cruel with me. He had arranged for me to get metal rings pierced on my nipples and my labial lips. He would drag me around the house by a string attached to these metal rings.

Sexual activity was demanded of me constantly. I was forced to perform oral sex on them for hours on end, until my jaws would ache. They would force me to masturbate in front of them, and then stop me just when I was ready to climax. They would repeat this with me several times, keeping me on the edge of orgasm. Then they would tie my hands to the bed posts so that I could not touch myself and spend the entire night in sexual frustration.

Cucumbers or similar shaped and sized objects were stuffed up my pussy and/or anus in the morning before I went to college. To make sure that it would not be removed, they would fasten a padlock to the metal rings on my cunt lips and sometimes make me wear a chastity belt.

On Monday mornings, before going to college, they would give me an exceedingly cruel beating on my ass so as to make it difficult for me to sit down for the next few days.

When they would have to go to a party or some other place and leave the house, they would take me to the basement and tie my arms to a beam in the ceiling. My legs would be spread wide with the help of a spreader bar. Then they would take some bananas, carrots, cucumbers, etc. (anything suitable that they could find) and force them up my ass and my cunt. They would then apply a padlock to the metal rings on my cunt lips and place a large butt plug up my anus. My uncle once managed to stuff one dozen bananas up my ass. To the padlock between my legs, they would attach a pail with a small rope. The pail would be three-quarters full of water and stretched my pussy lips to unimaginable lengths. They would warn me that the floor below me better not be wet when they get back. Weights were usually attached to the metal rings on my nipples. They once went out of town for two days and left me in such a state.

I have now finished college and am free from both of them. However, they have turned me into an addict for pain. I cannot enjoy normal sex or any other sexual activity unless there is severe pain involved. My boyfriend is very sweet and tender, but whenever we make love I am unable to get any pleasure out of it. This has caused me to become very frustrated. I usually end up spanking my pussy and twisting and pinching my nipples to get my juices flowing.

I feel that I should tell him the truth about myself but I fear that he may leave me.

I have a bus ticket in my hands and am deciding to go or not. I'll spend only a week with my aunt and uncle before returning to my boyfriend. But if I go, will I be able to take the torture again. If I don't go, will I ever enjoy any sexual activity again.

Oh No. Here comes the bus. What should I do?