My Story 1984 to 1986

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost beside myself with excitement and now it appeared that Andrew wasn't even going to touch me. I pressed myself up against him and humped his leg while I groped his fly. He was obviously not prepared for my advance and told me to stop but I persisted and finally got my hand inside his trousers.

What I discovered was very small and I suddenly realized why he had been protective of himself. He called me a bitch for spoiling his game. I realized that he was so self conscious about his penis size that he was actually becoming angry with me for discovering his secret. His entire penis was sticky from dribbling but I still dropped to my knees and licked it. He was really upset but the more I sucked his penis the more he relaxed. When I had his penis very stiff and hard I released my mouth and told him how much I loved his dick.

I got his trousers and underpants down trying to work out which would be the best position for him. Between his gut and his short penis, doggy style would be no good and he was too heavy for the missionary position. I got him to lie down and taking his chubby shaft in my hand guided myself onto him. There wasn't much to work with but I rode him vigorously and told him how much I wanted him to come in me. Within a minute or two he ejaculated and I achieved a degree of sexual release myself. I certainly felt good about pleasing him.

For the first time Andrew actually spoke like a human being to me. I stayed with him talking dirty until he was erect again. This time I lay on the table with my legs in the air in which position he was just able to penetrate me. He told me how much I reminded him of his daughter and how lovely and tight my slit was just before dropping his sperm in me again. I resolved that Andrew had many unresolved issues in his life but at least I'd helped him have some satisfying sex.

It was a completely different sexual experience with Andrew. He wasn't endowed but I was turned on to his games. He was also smart and soon worked out that Phillip must know what was going on. I didn't deny it when he confronted me and that's when he shocked me by saying that he wanted to ask me and Phillip out to dinner. Phillip and I didn't know what to expect and you could have knocked us over with a feather when Andrew asked if we would mind if he watched us having sex. It was the last thing that we had expected but of course we agreed. Phillip and Andrew got on very well and we set the night up for the following Saturday. Andrew had lost a lot of his self consciousness by now about being naked and sat on the lounge masturbating while Phillip and I played in front of him. Phillip was particularly excited however and didn't take long to ejaculate filling my smooth little crack with a nice bead of sperm. Andrew thought it was fantastic watching Phillip and I have sex and he stood over me afterwards and jerked himself onto my tummy.

Despite his gruff exterior we came to know Andrew as a very easy person to get along with. He was polite and undemanding. On the odd occasion he did want to fuck me at work he would always telephone Phillip and ask him if it was OK. Andrew also introduced us to rope bondage and showed Phillip how to tie me up in lots of different ways. Andrew was very much into role playing and quite uninhibited once he got going. It was something very new for Phillip and I but once we learnt to not think and simply indulge ourselves, it became a very liberating form of sex.

Our favourite role play was one where Andrew played a Headmaster punishing a very naughty girl (guess who played the girl). Andrew and Phillip would strip me, and then tie me up bent over something. Andrew would spank me until my pussy was literally weeping then Andrew would order Phillip to fuck me. I loved this game and never failed to reach a fantastic climax.

We have Andrew to thank for a lot of the fun games we enjoy today. That takes me up to the end of 1986.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very believable (and enjoyable). Thanks

Very believable (and enjoyable). Thanks for the story and the sexy images, as well as letting us see into another persons pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sticky

I'll buy that one. Good story well written and sexy. See yu only have the 2 plenty of room for more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Becoming an Escort Military wife pushed into being a whore.in Loving Wives
Going to the Beach Wife experiences a whole new world.in Loving Wives
Rent Arrangement Ch. 01 Wife and I enter into an alternative to rent.in Loving Wives
Sharing Jill Ch. 01 A man fulfills his dream of showing off and sharing his wife.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Kate She decided to cheat, now she faces two choices.in Loving Wives
More Stories