My Story Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets him for the first time and submits.
1.6k words
4.15
19.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fluidity
Fluidity
1 Followers

I arrive in NY, thankful to have a week’s vacation alone in a Manhattan hotel room alone. I am also excited to meet you who’ve I talked to for so many a night. I know you have a quite a night planned for me, and I can’t wait until it begins. I drop my bags off at home before heading out to get my first waxing... I want to make sure I'm completely bare and smooth for you. My waxer is shocked to see my wet cunt grow wetter as I lie on the table thinking of you.

When I arrive home, I stand in front of the bathroom mirror admiring myself. My nipples grow hard just from my gaze, and my eyes are drawn to my bare pussy, wanting to be played with. I touch myself for a bit, watching myself masturbate, until I reach the brink and then remember I have to shower and prepare myself for you.

I dress in a tight black turtleneck top, the tight fabric pulling and accentuating my breasts. They stick out like mounds beckoning for a hand to touch them. Underneath you can barely see the outline of my lacy bra. Next I step into the flimsy thong I bought specially the day before. I remember standing in the lingerie store picking it out, becoming wet the instant I saw it and touched it. My fingers graze my crack between my cunt as the thong goes on into place. Next comes my short black miniskirt. I turn around and bend over to see how covered I am -- the answer is barely. I will try not to bend down or the whole bar will see my smooth white perfect ass. I step into my favorite three inch stiletto open toed shoes and secure the straps around the ankles. I stand back to admire my outfit. I wonder for an instant if I should wear something sluttier -- something to show off my ample cleavage, but I don't want to give away my true slut persona at the upscale bar you are taking me to. It will be our little secret.

I head to the bathroom to blow dry my long straight brown hair, perfecting the layers that fall seductively over my left eye. Next I apply my makeup to perfection, easing on the colored lip gloss making my lips appear rosy and wet. I again look in the mirror and I’m satisfied. I feel the wetness between my legs one last time then leave.

When I arrive at the classy bar you chose, I see you right away sitting at the bar, nursing a drink. I am nervous. I walk over to you and wait. You barely notice me, paying more attention to your drink. And then you look me up and down. I cannot tell what you are thinking. You ask me what I’d like to drink and I ask for a 7 and 7. When my drink arrives you stand up, your free hand grabbing my breast as you do, taking a quick squeeze. You hear my surprised gasp. You grab my hand and lead me to a table.

We sit down in the booth that faces the crowd in the bar. Your hand instantly holds my thigh. my breathing increases... if you moved your hand up you would see i'm already wet. You make chit chat with me and the alcohol is constant flowing. Eventually, your friends show up and join us. Five of us sit at the table and I can feel how drunk I'm getting. I ask for permission to use the restroom and when I return, I take my place back beside you and sit down, surprised to find your hand underneath me. You begin to tell your friends a story. I'm having trouble concentrating, waiting to see what your hand will do. You slowly track my panty line and I feel you slip the flimsy covering aside. Your fingers graze my throbbing lips. And then you are still.

A bit later, you become more aggressive, fingerfucking me as we sit at the table with our friends. My body longs to hump your hand in a way so that your friends will not see me. I wonder if they know what you are doing; I wonder if they can see the heat rising to my cheeks. I guess you can tell how much I need something deep within me for you whisper for me to excuse myself for the bathroom. I do as i'm told and get up to walk away, surprised when you follow. You speak to me again in a soft commanding manner so only i can hear-

“Go to the bathroom but do not lock the door. walk to the far side, take off your top and bra and stand with your back to the door so your breasts are pressed against the cold tile wall. Spread your legs and your arms and wait for me."

I do as i'm told. as I'm standing there, in the bathroom, shirt and bra removed, hugging the wall for all to see, I worry that someone else might walk in - a stranger - before you. I hear the door fly open and feel the eyes of someone watching me. I hear the sound of the door locking. I do not know if it's you. The person moves closer, up behind me, I can feel his breath on my cheek.

"Good girl," you say. I recognize your voice and am glad it is you.

Suddenly, you smack my ass again and again, pushing my cunt and breasts into the cold wall. You shove 3 fingers roughly into my wet pussy and hear me gasp.

"You're such a slut,” you say. You unbuckle your belt and I'm nervous your going to slap me with it as I hear it whip out of your pants, but you don't. Instead you grab my arm and roughly jerk me around, pinning my arms behind me and binding them with your belt.

You step back and look at me standing there, breasts swinging naked, miniskirt and heels on, hands bound behind my back. You come up to me again and grab my breasts, biting down hard on my nipples. Twisting them with your teeth. You tell me you'd love to see me in nipple clamps. I tell you I’ve never done that before but would like to. then i feel pressure on my shoulders.

“On your knees, bitch,' you command. I do as I'm told. You undo your pants and your hard long cock flies out, hitting me in the face. You hold it there, slapping my face from side to side.

“Do you want my cock?' you ask.

“Yes,” I respond. “Tell me.” “I want to taste your beautiful sweet cock. I want to feel it against my throat.” “Show me,” you command.

I move my head forward and my tongue softly caresses the head. My technique is quite gentle compared to your rough handling of me. I lick your hole, savoring any pre cum I can find; trying to suck out anymore that will come. My lips move down your shaft, my saliva moistens as I suck and lick. I slowly pull back then go deeper. Again, slowly pull out and then deeper. I keep up this rhythm of sucking and licking pulling a bit of you out of me then sucking more of you back in. You're cock is so long that I worry I can’t take it all, but I keep going. I feel your hips begin pushing towards my face helping me out. I take the last of you in and nearly gag, but I make it. My nose is in your hair, taking in your scent. My lips wrapped around the base of your cock. Your tip at the very back of my throat, the shaft resting on my tongue. I stay this way for a minute, savoring the feeling of you filling me, of this perfect throbbing cock taking up my mouth. and then I pull back 'til just the head remains resting on my tongue.

I look up at you and smile. My big brown eyes looking for approval, the corners of my mouth turning into a smile so you know how much I'm enjoying it. And then, just like that, I ram all of you back in and down my throat. Again I stay motionless for a minute, pull out, smile, and ram you in me. Then I begin a rhythm as i suck your perfect cock.

I feel you grab my head, grasping onto my hair, your hands holding me, your hips jamming into me. My mouth is now fully your toy, your use for getting pleasure. I moan, the sounds vibrating off your cock in my mouth.

“your such a whore,” you tell me.

If I could speak I would tell you that I love being your whore and that I want to taste your sweet cum. I’ve longed for the taste of your juices and I need them to stream down my throat. You must be able to read my mind for an in instant you cum - spurting into my mouth, my throat swallowing you up. I look up at you, my mouth filled with your sweet cum which is overflowing, dribbling down my chin and onto my breasts. I try to swallow it all, licking up all I can reach with my tongue. My head reaching down to lap up the pool on my breasts. And when I can't find anymore on me, my mouth turns to your cock and I lick that dry as well, sucking any last bit from your glorious penis.

When you've had enough you pull away, unbind my hands, and pull up your pants.

“Get dressed, fix yourself and come back to the table,” you tell me as i still sit on the floor. And then you leave, leaving the door unlocked behind you.

To be continued…

Fluidity
Fluidity
1 Followers