My Story of Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands moved quickly to release his sweatpants leaving him naked behind me. His cock bobbed against my ass, hot and wet with precum. Feeling him hard behind me, I let go of his neck and put my hands on the window. I rose to my tip toes allowing his cock to drop down between my thighs. He pushed forward covering his cock with my cum. We stayed like that for a few minutes, his hands holding my hips as he slid his length along my slit. The bulbous head pushing up against my clit with each pass.

"I need you, please...Ben...please...inside me..." I begged, hips swaying back and forth.

We both moaned loudly as he angled his cock at my entrance and began to push inside. I was so wet he slid easily inside but his finger was no match for the thickness of his cock. My tight pussy gripped him as he pumped slowly, inch by inch inside of me. When his hips met my ass I fell forward a bit more, resting my forearms against the cool glass. Ben's fingers dug into my hips as he pulled out all the way and pushed in again.

"Fuck Mia...your pussy is so tight. You feel so good," he said, fucking me slowly.

I felt stretched and full, another sensation I had never really felt before. I wasn't a virgin by any means, but the way it felt when Ben was inside me was something completely different. His movements began to pick up pace as I fucked him back. The only sounds in the room besides our moans was the wet squishing sound of my pussy being invaded by his cock. The pool below me was getting bigger as I continually dripped down, wetting his smooth balls and falling to the floor. I could feel my orgasm building again. My breath quickened and I arched my back, my head falling against my shoulders. Ben wrapped one hand in my hair, pulling me up a bit more, causing my nipples to scrape against the glass.

"I can feel it too, Baby Girl. I can feel your pussy getting ready to cum for me. Getting ready to release all those juices around my cock. Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to drench me?"

His words did me in as my body began to shake. I screamed out to him as the orgasm exploded through me. My pussy was contracting so hard I pushed his cock out of me and sprayed his window with my cum. Ben quickly released me, falling to his knees and turning me around in one movement. His mouth was over my squirting pussy in seconds, licking and sucking, drinking my cum. I held onto his head and lifted one leg over his shoulder, leaning back against the window for more support. He fucked my pussy with his tongue then found my hard clit standing out and begging for attention. His lips wrapped around it, flicking it harshly with the tip of his tongue. When his fingers, two this time, pushed inside of me I came again and flooded his open mouth. My legs were shaking so hard I almost collapsed. His movements slowed between my legs as he helped me slowly come down. Lifting my leg off his shoulder he set it down on the now very wet floor. His face was covered in my juice, glistening. He licked his lips, his eyes dark. One hand was stroking his cock as he looked at me.

I dropped to my knees, unable to stand any longer, feeling my wetness on my legs and ass. I reached for his cock, desperate to touch it, to hold it, to taste it. He stood up before me, his cock standing out hard and proud. It was thick and so big. Wet with my cum, I licked him from base to tip then back down again. Our eyes met as he put one hand in my hair the other on the window. He watched as I licked him all over, and sucked his smooth balls into my mouth. He groaned and I kept doing it until his grip tightened and he pulled up. He wanted my mouth on him just as badly as I wanted it. I sat up on my knees and placed a gentle kiss across his head.

"Fuck yes...Open your mouth, Baby. Suck me..." he hissed through gritted teeth.

I smiled, never breaking eye contact, opened my mouth and sucked his head. It was so soft against my tongue and I swirled around it over and over tasting his own wetness. I started to bob my head slowly up and down, not taking more than his head into my mouth. My teasing was driving him wild with desire and soon his hand was pushing my head down forcing me to take more of him into my mouth. I gagged slightly as he hit the back of my throat, tightening momentarily before he released his hold.

"Oh God, Mia. More...deeper...take me deeper."

My mouth descended on him once again and this time I was able to take him deeper without gagging. I found a rhythm and was sucking him faster and deeper with each go. He was so big I couldn't fit him all in my mouth, so I used one hand to stroke the exposed flesh and the other to massage his balls, wet with my saliva. Our eyes never left one another as I sucked him over and over again. I felt his balls tighten in my hand and knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Cum on me," I begged releasing his cock momentarily, hand still stroking him. "Mark me as yours..."

Ben groaned loudly and pulled my head back onto his cock. His hips began to move, taking over as he fucked my face faster and deeper. Both hands were now in my hair, holding me tight and still as he pumped himself in and out of my sucking mouth and waiting tongue.

"Fuck, yes...that's it. Fuck. I'm going to cum...God yes. Here it comes, drink me, Baby Girl. Drink my cum!" he yelled as his hips bucked a few more times before spilling deep in my throat.

I felt his cock explode and spurt his cum down my throat. He began to pull out, filling my mouth with cum and then spraying it across my face and even more onto my breasts. I reached out and grabbed his cock, sucking it more and cleaning him off. I swallowed what was in my mouth and licked my lips to try to retrieve more of him off my face. My hands moved to coat my tits and nipples, rubbing his cum into my skin. Ben fell to his knees before me and wiped the cum off my face with his fingers, feeding me. I licked and sucked his fingers wanting every last drop of his cum. Ben watched, riveted by my actions, his cock still hard but quickly fading. Our bodies moved slowly as our breathing began to even out again.

"You are...amazing," he said, leaning in and kissing me.

We stayed like that, on our knees covered in each other's cum kissing and caressing, for who knows how long. Finally the high of our orgasms had worn off and we were both tired. Rising slowly, Ben held out a hand to me.

"Let's clean up and get into bed. I need you here with me tonight."

I took his hand and he led me into his bedroom to the bathroom. I stood by the sink while he adjusted the shower heads and turned on the water. When the room was filled with steam we entered and basked in the warmth of the water. Ben held me close the entire time as we washed one another, kissing in between scrubs and rinses. The water grew cold and we took that as our signal to get out. He dried me slowly with his soft towels and helped me dry my hair enough to sleep on it without soaking the pillow. We crawled into his king size bed naked and relaxed. I laid my head on his chest as he drew lazy circles with his fingers on my back.

"Thank you," I said kissing his chest, fingering the silver hair. "Today, tonight, it was all perfect. Just perfect."

"Imagine what tomorrow will bring," he said kissing the top of my head.

"SEA-HAWKS!" I replied, as he laughed, his arms pulling me close and holding me tight.

"Sleep now, Baby Girl."