My Story: The Beginning

Story Info
Spanking for bad behavior, strong discipline.
5k words
4.5
37k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the couch and contemplated the situation I now found myself in. Ten years of marriage and now this. She had gone out while I slept and had been in the bars and then got caught trying to drive home so drunk that even when I finally got to the station to retrieve her, she had been noticeably inebriated. Five hundred bucks for bond I had to pay just to bring the bitch back here to our rented house. Now I'd have to find a lawyer as well, someone to represent her. Louisiana courts were as crooked as any and I knew that I could get her off if I get the right lawyer.

But did I want to? I was mad as hell right now. I could let the bitch go to court without representation and then the court would take this on. But what about the house, what about the childcare? Damn, I was caught between a rock and a hard place.

I stood up and walked into the bedroom. She was passed out on the bed, still dressed in the skirt and nylons she had snuck out in, her shirt cast aside and her chest exposed. Why? We had a good sex life, or so I thought. Had she been out to cheat on me? Had she consummated anything with anyone else? She had told me no when we had driven home, but had she lied then?

I moved to the bed and pulled her skirt up. She still had the lace underwear on. I pulled her legs apart and she did not make a sound, passed out from her alcohol intake. The panties did not look wet. I lowered my hand and felt the crotch. Nope, not too wet, damp maybe. My finger swept to the edge and pushed under the elastic then snaked to her hole, feeling and testing for the slimy evidence of someone else's cum. But she was not soaked, she was not dry either but I could take that for her own moisture. Nothing more could be done this evening so I returned to the living room with a blanket and made myself comfortable on our large couch. The issue would still be there in the morning and we could discuss how we would face it.

I was the first up in the morning, our daughter had spent the night at a friend's, and I went immediately into the Master Bath to relieve myself of the morning piss. I made sure not to be quiet and left the door open so she would hear the splashing and flush of the toilet. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before coming out to the bedroom.

Ah yes, she was sitting up and holding her head. Good, suffer bitch. I stared at her and she knew what I was doing although she did not want to acknowledge that I was there. She was still in her skirt and hose, her chest still fully exposed. With the way my mind was working, I felt no arousal from her displayed boobs.

"I guess I fucked up, huh?" she asked matter-of-factly never raising her eyes to look at me. "To say the least." I was still extremely pissed. I wanted to reach out and grab her by the hair and toss the bitch out into the street just as she was now. She could run around the neighborhood half naked and explain to the neighbors what was going on. Instead I opted to berate her. "Get up and get me some breakfast. You can at least do that for the crap I am going through and the money I may lay out for your sorry ass." Then I returned to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

She was gone when I came back into the bedroom, the bed was straightened out and all evidence of her having slept on the bed gone. After dressing I found her in the kitchen, preparing me some breakfast as I had told her to.

She was wearing her silk kimono that I so enjoyed, but it did nothing for me this morning. No words were spoken as she served me bacon and eggs and toast, her eyes did not meet mine. She knew she was in deep shit and with her not working she would have to rely on me to help her out with money.

She sat silently at the table with a cup of coffee. Every now and then she would take a sip but still avoided looking my way. Her fingers absently rubbed her bare thigh every few minutes as she considered her situation. I could see the worry on her brow and the nervousness in her actions. She knew she was over a barrel and had no way to escape it without my help.

"So, what now?" I asked her in a tone that communicated my mood.

She paused and then they came, tears of self pity. She began to sob and cry and I just stood and walked out on her. Nope, I wouldn't give her the comfort of my company as she wallowed in her own problems.

I turned on the TV and began to watch the Saturday Football pre-game shows. About a half hour passed before she came into the room and sat down in the chair next to mine. She sat there silently until a commercial came on.

"Can we talk?" she asked timidly, not sure of my reaction.

"I think you spoke volumes last night when you snuck out of the house and went to the clubs alone. You don't need to use your useless words to explain to me what is going on; I just want you to tell me when you're planning on getting out of my house."

She gasped when I spoke these last words. Now she was awake and looking in my direction. I could see her mind reeling, the thought of me tossing her to the curb had not entered into her thoughts before she heard the words. Good, she was now off-guard and I could be as mean as I wanted with my words. She had pissed on me, now it was my turn to piss on her.

"Leave the house? Um, can't we discuss that?" Her eyes were wide open now, bloodshot still but wide open. She was sitting up straight in the chair, attentive to what I was about to say in answer to her question. I could see her nipples go from half-hard to flat against the silk kimono.

"You're a slut that snuck out of my house in the middle of the night while I slept, why should I continue to provide you with a house and food and everything that goes with them? You were looking for a boyfriend last night. Maybe you'll find one that can give you what you need." I was almost yelling at her as the words spilled. Her face showed the hurt that my words were inflicting and I relished that look.

"You don't get enough at home? You have to go out? What, you got the ten-year itch?" I didn't want to stop but I drew a blank for a minute, no more words to throw at her to knock her down.

"No," she began, "I was out just to dance, not to find someone, not to mess around, just to go dancing." Her eyes were pleading with me to believe her. She sat with her mouth agape not knowing what else to say to me.

"Dance, right, what, the horizontal mumbo?" I quickly quipped.

"No, really, to dance is all I went out for. We haven't been out for months, and you were tired, fell asleep at about 10, I thought I could go out and dance for a while, just to get out of the house." She was trying her best to justify her actions but failed to convince me at all.

I turned to look at her, red flames shooting from my nostrils as I said "You never asked me to go out, you never have said you want to go out dancing with me, you have never shown me a sign that you were tired of the house. You have gone out with your girlfriends many times in the last few months. Don't tell me it is because you wanted to dance that you snuck out like a teenager with a curfew." My breathing was coming heavily and the words flew out in anger. I was tearing her up as best I could, wishing to call her a few names but refraining for the time being.

She quickly lowered her eyes, "I didn't think you'd take me out and I didn't want the shame of you telling me no." Her voice was soft, whispering almost. Her kimono split at the neck and revealed the tops of her boobs, that soft white flesh I liked so much but now had no effect.

"I get tired of sitting around too, of course I would have taken you out, but now you've screwed up the trust I had in you, you wrecked our relationship by being so self-centered." I didn't know any other words to show how much she had hurt me. I continued to stare at the top of her head and down the front of her wrap, her eyes downcast in shame.

Then I broke it to her, "You have a court appearance Monday morning at eight and don't look for me to help you out with a lawyer." Her head sprang up and she looked at me with disbelief. I was throwing her to the wolves and she knew it. She had nothing to fall back on, no savings or investments to help her financially with this problem. She knew it was expensive to get a lawyer and she had been counting on me to give her the money. I bet she wished she had not spent all her savings after she left her last job.

"But, what am I going to do; you know I can't afford a lawyer on my own." Her voice was again pleading, begging for my help.

"Sure do know it. And I also know that you were out trolling for a hard cock last night, huh? So go find one to bail your ass out. I'm already out five hundred for your bail." I had no proof that what I said was true or not but that was how I was thinking at the time. She had come home with her pussy dry, but she may have used a condom, how was I to know.

Tears rolled from my hurtful words and from her understanding of her situation. She was in deep crap, probably going to go to jail for a weekend or two, and she couldn't believe what I had said to her. Good I thought to myself, the self-absorbing bitch could suffer with the possibilities for a day and then go to court on her own Monday morning.

She got up and slowly left the room, her shoulders sagging and her head lowered in shame. I returned my attention to the sports shows and stewed on the situation I was facing. My wife's picture was going into the newspaper, the court docket that was published every Thursday would tell the story of how she had got busted for drunk driving, and all my friends would soon be asking questions. The more I thought about it, the madder I got.

We both tried to stay out of each other's way for most of the day. I was watching the football games. She was sulking in the confines of our bedroom. Not much got done that Saturday. Our daughter called about eleven and asked if she could spend another night at her friends. I found that to be a good idea and gave her my permission to spend another night.

It was about four when she came back into the den and again took up residence in the chair next to mine. She sat there silently and feigned interest in the game, Nebraska and Iowa. It was half-time before she spoke.

"I want to tell you that I am sorry for what I did."

Now that was news. Of course she was sorry, she was the one who now had to go to court and face the judge for sneaking out of our house and getting plastered, then trying to drive home.

"I'll do anything for you to forgive me and to help me."

Pleading, I loved it. She was lowering herself to pleading for me to forgive her and help her. I knew that the help part of her request was more urgent than the forgive part. I continued to sit in silence, driving her crazy. She was waiting for a reply and I was not going to give her the satisfaction, at least not for a while.

Ten minutes had passed and the game was close to resuming. "You want my help, you earn it." I said those words in a hateful tone, one that expressed my contempt for her.

"I'll do anything but I need your help and I want your forgiveness." Her voice cracked as she said these words, still not much above a whisper. I could see her bare thigh exposed to near her crotch with the short kimono and my mind began to click. If I was to help her, she would have to earn that help, as well as my trust.

"First, I want to know everything that happened from the time I went to bed until I picked you up at the police station, and I want the truth."

And so it began her story about how she just wanted to go out, to dance. But you know that everyplace you go to dance they serve alcohol. And so, she also drank. And it was so hot, she drank even more, not stopping until the bar closed and she was in her car wondering if she should drive. The alcohol, she said, impaired her mind and she did drive, even after arguing with herself first. And then the blue lights, the handcuffs and the call to me. She did admit that she thought of calling someone else instead of me, one of her girlfriends, but then she knew I would find out anyway so she called and woke me up. And according to her, that was the story.

"So, no sex in the parking lot, no sex in the bathroom?" I threw in for good measure hoping it would embarrass her for me to even ask.

"I swear, no, I never even thought about sex with anyone but you." She stared at me with a sad look on her face as she tried to convince me of her innocent outing. She had moved out to the edge of the seat and her legs now were pointing in my direction. I looked down and could see that she had on the same pair of panties that she had worn the night before.

I still did not know if I should believe her or not. "We'll talk more after the game." I put her off so I could turn my options over in my head to see what I could gain from her divergence. She said nothing but stood and walked out, again having the physique of a defeated person.

I could hear her in the bedroom now, drawers opening and closing, her soft footsteps across the hardwood floor. I did love her, we had been together for ten years, and we had not gone out dancing of late, something she did truly enjoy. But the thought of her going behind my back still made me so mad. I wanted to punish her, to make her understand just how much she had hurt me, and I wanted to hurt her just as much.

I heard the shower go on and knew she was finally cleaning up. She had moped around all day in nothing but the kimono. I had completely lost interest in the game as I turned the thoughts over and over in my mind. Then the game was over and she was in the chair once again, waiting impatiently to hear if I would help her.

"Okay," I started slowly and clearly, "stand up and strip naked." I began to put my plan for revenge in motion, not sure if she would go along with it or not.

She could not believe her ears. She sat there for a few seconds before realizing that I was serious, then stood and began to strip. She was still in the kimono and quickly untied the belt and allowed the silk to slide from her shoulders and land around her feet. She had on a slim pair of panties that she hooked with her thumbs and slid down her legs, pulling one foot at a time from the leg holes and then leaving them on top of the kimono. When she stood she was completely naked.

I looked at her tensely and watched as the red splotches began to rise from the top of her chest to her neck and finally to her cheeks. She was embarrassed more than I could ever remember her being embarrassed. I stared at her body to increase her discomfort and in so doing realized she had kept herself in good shape for a mother with a nine year old daughter. I could feel my cock begin to stir as I pulled my plan together. Her nipples were hard nubs on top of her breasts. I could see the goose bumps on her arms and chest from the air conditioning blowing from the vents above her head. Her stomach was still flat and firm from her exercise routine. At the apex of her legs her abundant pubic hair stood out from her body in a thick, brown curtain obscuring any view I may have had between her legs.

"Lay down across my legs." I had this planned out in my mind but doubts still lingered of her acceptance of my ideas.

She began to speak but thought better of it and began to move toward me. Her long, lithe legs carried her hot body closer to her destiny. She put her hands on my legs to steady herself as she slowly lay across my knees. I felt her boobs graze across as she slid down, and then her stomach was against them, her hands on the floor. I had her ass right there where I wanted it.

"Do you know what I'm about to do?" I asked.

She shook her head slowly but steadily yes and answered with a little voice, "Yes, I know." I wanted her to feel the humiliation that I had felt at the police station.

"Do you agree that you deserve this?"

"Yes, I know I deserve this." Again the little voice, the voice of a little girl who knew she was in trouble.

"Tell me that you want me to spank you for what you've done to me."

She didn't hesitate at all, "Please spank me, I've been wrong, I've done something to you that I shouldn't have."

"Tell me what you've done, why you need this spanking."

Again, without hesitation, she answered, "I snuck out behind your back and insulted you. I took advantage of your trust."

I put my hand on the small of her back and felt her jump in anticipation. She was in a very compromising position and had never suffered a spanking, even as a child, she had once confessed, she had never suffered a spanking. I was now determined to give her one but I wanted the anticipation to continue.

"I want to hear you say how sorry you are to me."

"I am very sorry for what I did, I should never have left the house and I will never again do anything like this." Her tone was convincing, her fear noticeable in her words.

I wrapped one leg around her outside leg, effectively spreading her thighs in preparation for my hand. She did not try to fight me, resolved to the fact she was about to get her ass walloped.

"Every slap I want to hear you tell me you're sorry for your indiscretion, understand?"

"Yes."

I looked at her before me, her ass and pussy exposed to me. I could see the muscles clenched in anticipation of her punishment yet her pussy appeared damp with excitement. With that I raised my right hand and pressed her lower back into my lap, then brought my palm down on her virgin cheeks hard and rejoiced in the loud SLAP that resonated through the room. She jumped violently from the contact and then I heard "I'm so sorry for what I did, I will never again break your trust!" in a loud and very remorseful voice. My handprint was blatantly imposed on her cheeks in a bright red color from the force I had used. I again raised my arm and brought my hand down and was rewarded with the loud SLAP sound, and again she professed her regret. The action was repeated, and repeated, and repeated I don't know how many times. I could no longer make out my handprint on her cheeks, the redness enveloped both sides of her full butt completely. Her voice had cracked with the third or fourth smack and sweat had broken out on her lower back to form small droplets on her fine blond body hairs. I could hear her whimpering and sniffling, sure that tears were rolling down her cheeks.

She laid there across my lap with her reddened ass exposed waiting for instructions. I almost felt sorry for her, but my aggression was not yet fulfilled. One more thing, one more act to cement in her mind that she had broken my trust and was not in the same standing she had been just last evening.

"Get up," I ordered.

She slowly pushed herself off my lap and then stood waiting for my next set of instructions. Tears were rolling in rivers down her face and falling to her heaving chest, sobbing uncontrollably from the pain and humiliation. Both hands went behind her back to cover her bare, red ass. Her hair, long brown strings, was disheveled in appearance. Her eyes were downcast in disgust or embarrassment. Yet with all this shame her nipples still stood out from their perch like hard peaks, rising and falling and shaking from all the sobbing she was doing.

"Lay across the arm of the chair!" I rose and began to strip as she moved to the chair and compliantly bent at the hips and lay out across the plush arm.

Her bright red ass was a high contrast to the pale skin of her legs and back. As I moved behind her I grasped her long mane in one hand and reached between her legs with my other. I felt her crotch with my fingers and was amazed at her wetness. She was dripping, her juices running from her hole. "You liked that, huh?" I stated rhetorically as I pulled her lips open and positioned my cock at the entrance to her cave.

"Remember that this is mine," I told her as I violently pushed myself into her depths. She sobbed and sighed as I sunk deep into her on the first plunge, something that is rare. She is usually not so well lubricated and it normally takes a few strokes to fully embed myself inside her. I could now feel the heat of her ass on my stomach and held myself against her to enjoy the punishment I had laid upon her.

12