My Story: The Beginning The Plan 01

Story Info
Domestic Discipline.
3.1k words
4.2
62.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had now been three weeks since we had entered the new relationship that she had forced upon us with her discretions. Maybe it had started innocently enough, but her visit to a club late at night without me or my knowledge had resulted in our relationship changing dramatically. We now lived with the knowledge that she was dependant on me, she relied on my income and my willingness to help her to do the things she needed to do. As I had explained to her the day following her escapade into the nightlife of Leesville, she was to be submissive to me or she would not see any assistance.

The week following her arrest for DWI had been filled with visits to an attorney that I had found and court appearances. Her humiliation became public when her name appeared in the local newspaper as appearing before the local court and pleading no contest to the charges. The judge had been, what I considered, lenient. He sentenced her to 25 hours of public service to be performed at the local library assisting them in moving from their old building to the new building. Her license was restricted to driving only during daylight, so she could use our truck to help move the boxes filled with books to the new library. She found that she enjoyed assisting the librarian, Joyce, so much that she went far beyond the required 25 hours she had received in her sentence.

When she was at home her life was much different. No longer was she allowed to just leave the house to run to the mall and window shop for hours on end. I required her to ask me for permission to leave the house and placed restrictions on when she would be home. I would now ask why she needed to go out, limited the amount of money available to her to spend, and monitored her use of phones and internet.

This may seem harsh to many, but she had broken my trust with an irresponsible act that jeopardized my future and our marriage.

Our life together also changed. The day that I had agreed to help her with her legal problems shown a light into an unknown fantasy of both of us. I realized during our liaison that I had a need to be dominant over my sexual partner, she realized that she enjoyed domestic discipline.

Following my spanking of her ass and violation of her cunt and ass, I made her stand in front of me with her legs spread and asked her a few questions. At first she was adamant that she did not like being spanked and used as I had just done. However, as I explained to her, her body had told a different story. Following her spanking over my knee, her pussy had been spilling juice down her thighs. I asked why she thought that was so and she slowly began to admit that it had turned her on to be spanked and then forced to give sex to me.

Following that session, we did not have relations for more than 2 weeks. During this time I did require that she not wear underclothing at any time she was in the house. To go along with this, I required her to show herself to me numerous times while I was sitting in different rooms, some with windows that faced neighboring houses and the street. At first she was reluctant but she complied, as time passed her reluctance turned to resignation and compliance with my requests became immediate.

Needless to say, two weeks without sex was painful for me as well as her. On the two week anniversary of her first spanking I came home and informed her that she was to be spanked once again that evening. She turned and looked at me with a surprised expression. I explained to her that the spanking would begin at 8 that evening (it was just 2 in the afternoon when I told her this) and that she should prepare herself by showering and dressing appropriately with the items in the bag that I then handed her.

I then went into the den to watch the Sunday afternoon football game.

I watched as she went about her Sunday afternoon. She came into the den numerous times and stood near the door. I was sure she wanted to question what I had told her in the kitchen but she never did question anything.

About 6:30 I heard her in the shower. Knowing that she would be done, I called and ordered pizza from Mellow Mushroom, asking for it to be delivered at 8. I was now setting in motion a plan that I had hatched in my mind over the past two weeks.

It was about 7:45 that she came into the den and stood to the side of my chair. I motioned her to stand where I could see her. She was dressed in the clothing I had given her and just the thought of what was to come made my cock grow.

The clothes were revealing. A pair of 6 inch heels held her up much taller than her 5 foot 4 frame. The black thigh highs ran from her feet upward and made her legs shimmer sexily. A three inch space of bare thigh showed above her hose and below the miniscule skirt that hung over her hips. I could make out a hint of bare skin between her legs from my position seated in front of her. I had always complimented her on her tight abdomen and the thin halter top that hugged her fine tits now showed that off to her advantage. Her hair was brushed out and hung over her shoulders, the makeup she wore was put on meticulously and accented the cheekbones and small nose of her face.

I complimented her and we carried on a bit of a conversation until I heard the doorbell ring.

"Want to get that, it should be the pizza I ordered."

I could see her eyes widen and her complexion go white under the base makeup that she had applied. She stood there for a few seconds until

I looked at her with an inquiring expression before she finally moved toward the front door.

I moved to the hall where I could watch how she would react to this situation. At first she only cracked the door open and hid behind the door, but the pizza was a large one and she had to swing the door completely open to get it through. The pizza guys' eyes almost flew from his sockets as he saw how she was dressed. She told him she had to get some money and turned with the box and walked into the house, leaving the guy with his mouth wide open staring at her barely covered ass. She had to bend when she reached for her purse and even I could see her cheeks come into view for a few seconds, then she bent again, now realizing that the show was what this was all about, to put her purse back on the table. She turned quickly, her skirt twirling up and exposing her once again, and brought the cash back to the delivery guy saying thanks and closing the door as he continued to stare.

I went back into the den and waited as she got a couple of plates and some beers and came into the den with the pizza. She sat in the chair I had put right in front of my seat and we began to eat our pizza.

"You did that on purpose, huh?" she asked me. "I was very embarrassed, and I thought the spanking I got was because you believed I was unfaithful?"

"No," I explained, "the spanking was because you broke my trust, this test was to see if you would follow my instructions."

We continued to eat for a few minutes and then I began to ask her questions, simple ones, about her reaction to having been exposed. She admitted that the costume turned her on and that she was a bit excited about the guy seeing her and lusting for her. She told me that she began to get excited soon after I had told her about the spanking and had gone the entire afternoon horny, wanting to go to the bathroom and relieve herself.

When we were done eating she cleared the dirty dishes and remaining pizza, then came back into the room and sat back down. I could see that when she sat her bare skin was on the chair, the skirt riding up and exposing her ass.

"Spread your legs wide," I instructed, and she willingly complied.

She picked up her feet and mover her legs apart, placing her feet as wide as she could and putting her hands on her knees. I could see her gash, the wetness of her excitement shining from between her now open labia. Her tits were now displayed as well, the thin material of her top not hiding the dark color of her areolas. I sat and stared until she started to squirm, then asked her if she wanted to be spanked again.

"Um, well, um, yes, I do."

This caused her much embarrassment and it showed in her voice. I smiled and motioned her to stand up.

"Keep your legs apart," I told her as we both stood.

I took a seat in the armless chair she had just vacated, my view of her now on her backside as she stood with her legs split better than shoulder width apart. I reached out and ran a hand from her left knee slowly upward, over the silk hose, to the bare skin of her upper inner thigh. I stopped before touching her freshly shaved crotch and switched to her right leg, mimicking the movement just completed.

"Bend over, rest your hands on your knees."

I watched as she slowly bent at her waist, her ass and pussy coming into my view. I reached out and stroked her ass slowly, ran a finger up her crack and onto her lower back. She was already sweating, perspiration gathering on the little hairs of her lower back. I ran my hand back down, back through her crack and over her tight asshole but not onto her cunt.

Her hips shook in anticipation as my finger rested on that little piece of skin between her two holes. She was very excited, her pussy open on it's own and the sheen of her excitement clearly visible inside her body.

"Lay over my lap."

She stood and turned, positioned herself properly and voluntarily laid over my lap. Her hips ground into the hard cock that was still in my pants and her ass stared up at my face. She looked exquisite with the hose and the short skirt, a teen agers wet dream. I reached down with my left hand and felt her tits hanging down in the thin fabric of the halter top.

"You know why I'm spanking you," I asked.

"Because I need to be spanked, I need to be reminded to not break your trust."

She was right, this was a reminder. I ran my right hand over her ass cheeks gently, the stark white of her skin almost glowing in the dim light of the den. "Spread your legs apart." The sight of her wet cunt was now exposed to me as well as her nice tight ass.

I squeezed her tits with my left hand and raised my right hand quickly bringing it down on the stark white of her cheeks and turning them immediately bright red.

"I will not break your trust ever again," she immediately screamed out in response to my hand.

I paused for 10 seconds, then repeated the slap on her other cheek, and she repeated her word to me. This was done twenty times, ten on each side of her ass, twenty times she swore to me that she would not test my trust in her.

I released her tits from my left hand and moved it to her reddened cheeks, feeling the intense heat that now resonated from her skin. I slowly stroked her beaten ass, her body shaking on my legs from the silent sobs that she was releasing.

Looking down I saw that her cunt was now soaking wet, her juices actually dripping from her hole onto the floor below. I reached down with a finger and scooped up a drop and told her to lift her face. I moved my finger to her mouth which she opened and sucked my finger clean.

"Stand up."

She stood facing me. I looked into her face and saw not only the pain of her spanking, but the pleasure of being disciplined as well.

"Did that feel good?"

"Yes and no," she answered truthfully.

"What do you want me to do now?"

Her eyes looked up into mine and she answered, "I want you to fuck me."

I smiled, stood, motioned her to the arm of my chair and moved behind her. "Spread your ass cheeks." She reached behind her and pulled herself open in anticipation of my invasion. I dropped my pants and released my already concrete stiff cock. Positioned at her opening, I asked "Tell me again, what you want me to do?"

"Fuck me."

As she said the words I slammed my hard cock into her slick cunt, pushing myself as deep as her hole and feeling the opening of her cervix deep inside her.

She gasped loudly with the invasion, then sucked in air and screamed out "Yes".

I stopped myself from just slamming in and out, I stayed buried inside her enjoying the feeling of her hot cheeks against my upper thighs. My hands went to her shoulders, pushing her harder into the chair and pulling her feet from the floor. Her hips now began to move up and down, her intent to slide my cock in and out of her hot cunt.

After a minute I began to slide in and out, not fast but not slow, each time entering her until my thighs slammed into her reddened backside and reminding her of the indiscretion that had changed this relationship.

She was gasping quickly, her legs began to shake in just a few strokes and I felt her orgasm begin. Her muscles clenched and released my cock deep inside her body, her hips were gyrating on the arm of the chair, and she was voicing her pleasure by calling for me not to stop.

I continued to stroke her with my cock, the speed and force remaining constant, my body pressing hers tightly when I was fully enclosed in her sheath. I could feel her juices collecting on my balls, being forced out of her depths from my invading cock.

"Did you enjoy teasing the pizza man?" I asked her as I continued to fuck.

"Yes, he turned me on, he saw my cunt, huh?"

Oh, had he seen her, and she had willingly shown him, just as I wished. I did not answer her question but asked her "Your going to do whatever I tell you, whatever I give for you to wear you'll wear, right?"

"Yes, whatever you tell me to do, I'll do" she throatily answered.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up off the cushion, her tits spilled from her halter and she groaned with pleasure as the angle of my entry changed slightly. I pushed my hips forward then pulled my cock out.

"No, please, put it back in!"

Instead I pulled her to the floor, to her hands and knees, and got directly behind her. "Guide me in," I told her.

Her hand grabbed my stiff cock and guided me to the opening of her cunt once again. Standing over her now, I watched her body as I slowly slid my hardness into her slowly until I could go no further. Next I released her hair and grasped her hips, my fingers and thumbs digging into her skin. "Fuck me bitch," I told her bluntly.

She immediately began to move her body back and forth as I stayed still, watching her fuck my cock with her need. She slid herself off and on me, a few times my cock slipping from her hole but she quickly grasped me and put me back inside. She was working hard, her skin began to perspire profusely with her exertion.

I stood up, watching her continue to move, her hand reaching back searching for my cock. She begged me to come back.

I moved to the chair and sat down, motioning her to get up. She came to me, facing me she guided my hard cock into her sheath once more, slipping down until she totally engulfed me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and my hands went to her ass. I squeezed hard and she let out a whimper from the pain then began to move on my lap. She fucked me hard, rubbing herself up and down my abdomen and cock. She threw her head back and I felt her cunt again squeeze me tightly and I could hold back no longer. I spilled my cum deep inside her, the shots reaching her furthest depths as she continued to climb up and down my cock.

When I finished, she gasped and fell onto my shoulder shaking from her own release.

I held her ass up as she went limp. I whispered into her ear, telling her that she was my slut, my whore. Her response was agreement.

I felt our cum dripping onto my balls as we sat there until our breathing returned to normal.

When she stood the stockings were now misplaced, one had fallen down to her ankle, the other down to her knee. Her skirt was still above her waist and the halter top was pushed up exposing her tits completely. The meticulously applied makeup was now all over her face and chest, slim trails where the tears had fallen on her cheeks cut through even the base coat.

"You're my fucking whore, aren't you?" I asked her bluntly.

"Yes, I'm your fucking whore for whatever you want me to do."

She then got on her knees and lowered her mouth to my still half hard cock, her lips parted and she swallowed it whole, her tongue washing all evidence of our coupling from my skin and ingesting it.

That had been just last week. Now, on the third week anniversary of our new relationship, I wanted to implement the rest of the plan I had hatched.