My Story: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I began to move I used her hair to also move her back and forth. I pulled and pushed her head in the opposite direction my hips were moving. She was groaning loudly as I began to pummel her into the chair in an angry fuck. Yes, this was not lovemaking, this was an angry fuck. I wanted to take all my aggression out on her body, on her sex. I pulled her and pushed her, slammed my hips into her backside, and felt my cock invade her depths and press into her womb. Her thighs were banging into the arm of the chair, her face bouncing off the seat of the chair, her tits swinging wildly from the force applied to her backside.

She was not an unwilling partner, not just going with the flow. I felt her begin to rock her hips then to move her body against my invasion. The sobbing had stopped and moans had replaced the sounds coming from her throat. I now realized her enjoyment in this spectacle, in this show of dominance over her. She was throwing herself back into me as I pushed into her as hard as I could. I let go of her hair and grasped her hips tightly with both hands, digging my fingers into her skin, my thumbs into the red skin of her cheeks. I wanted to hurt her, make her suffer for the way she had treated me. She was eager to let me use her physically for my anger.

I suddenly held her still and pulled out of her cunt, her surprise shown by the groan that escaped her throat. She knew what was next. I reached into the table beside the chair and pulled out the tube of lubricant that we used so infrequently. "Pull your cheeks apart," I ordered with no affection at all in my voice. She reached behind her and gingerly pulled her ass open. I slobbered grease on her ass and then ran my fingers through it, pressing it into her ass in preparation. This time I didn't even try to loosen her up with my finger. I positioned myself at her dark hole and then waited so she would think about what she was about to experience.

Her head dropped down to the seat of the chair and I could feel the tenseness in her thighs, her hands still pulling the cheeks apart waiting for my onslaught. She liked anal sex but always after a lot of foreplay. Not this time. I wanted her to feel my anger, to suffer, not enjoy, our coupling. I put both hands back on her hips and again waited, my cock now hard and ready to invade her bowels.

Her hands flew forward and she pushed herself up from the chair and screamed as I pulled her roughly back, my entire length splitting her anus wide apart, not stopping until her hot cheeks were pressed against my stomach, my pubic hair plastered against her ass. I held her like this as she danced on her toes from the sudden invasion of her body. She cried out seeking relief but her cries fell on my deaf ears only. I stayed buried inside her to the root of my cock for a few seconds before I began my onslaught.

My hands moved her hips, my fingers digging into her now red sides as they threw her back and forth on my cock. I could feel the capillaries breaking from the grip I had on her ass. She continued to cry out and fight against the onslaught for a few strokes, then fell again onto the chair in understanding of her predicament. She let me take my pleasure for a minute, and then surprisingly began to move with me. Her legs bent at the knees and her hips began to rock. I could feel her squeezing me in her tight sphincter, clenching and unclenching the strong muscle. She was covered in sweat, rivers flowing from her lower back to her sides and down the crack of her ass. I had used just a little lube and the friction I felt on my cock was growing quickly. I could smell the aroma of her sex filling the room around us.

I reached between her legs and my finger and thumb found what they were looking for. "You are my cunt," I hollered as I squeezed the extended clit hard between my digits. She reacted as I thought she would and screamed out in pain followed by pleasure, her ass trembling on my cock and milking me of the seed that I knew was about to spill forth. Her cunt lavished cream onto my hands as they continued to squeeze and masturbate her very sensitive nub. I rode her until I felt the last shot of jism rush from my stiff member, then I fell back against the couch behind me.

She just laid there in her post orgasmic state. I could see the distended asshole that I had just violated and the still pulsing cunt that I had ravished first. Her legs were held up by her knees pressing against the side of the chair. The area around her cunt smeared with the juices she had expelled. Then I saw the white river begin to spill from her ass and run down her thigh.

"Turn around," I ordered and she slowly complied, prying herself out of the chair and standing on shaky legs. "Kneel." She compliantly obeyed, knowing what was coming next and needing no more orders. She opened her mouth and slid my cock between her red lips, swallowing me and bathing me with her tongue until she had my entire sex between those succulent lips. She stayed that way as I slowly softened in her oral cavity.

"From now on, you will submit to my spanking you whenever I want." Her head nodded in agreement to my statement. "I can use you whenever I want." Again, her agreement was rendered with a nod. "If you agree to this, I'll help you."

This is how we began, how the spanking and other things entered our relationship. It took an act that broke my trust to give us the freedom to test her trust in me.

12