My Story3 Unsuccessful

Story Info
He plan his wife's seduction by his friend.
3.9k words
4.3
65.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim3
Jim3
50 Followers

MY STORY 3 (Unsuccessfully Joining in)

It seemed so long since that first time. Janet had not been pregnant with John’s child but I did bring up the subject with her, a couple of months later. I had planned not to say anything for fear of causing a problem but once again, we had been out for a drink and when we got back I was feeling horny and started talking about how one particular guy in the pub had been eyeing her up all night. I started to tell her that it turned me on to think what he wanted to do to her and I could tell that Janet was turned on with the way this conversation was going. I asked her to fantasise that this guy had followed her to the lady’s room and entered it behind her. All the time I was talking to her, my hands were moving up and down the inside of her thighs. She had her eyes closed, this was turning her on. I asked her if she liked the idea of him holding her against her will and pinning her up against the wall as his hands started to explore her underneath her dress. By this time I had my middle finger firmly lodged in her pussy and she was soaking wet with my talk, then I just came out with it.

I said “can you feel his hands on your pussy just like what John did to you on this settee a few weeks ago” She went stiff and her eyes shot wide open. “What are you talking about?” she said as she pulled away from me. I told her what I had seen and heard that night but she initially denied that anything had happened until she realised that I wasn’t angry but actually turned on by it. She began to relax a little and finally burst into tears saying that she was so sorry, she had had too much to drink and it would never happen again, even if I had enjoyed it. I told her it was ok and whatever she wanted was fine by me. I was aware that this time the seed (so to speak) of my plans were now most definitely planted.

I had hoped that we might meet David and John again but that was not to be till some time later. Over the next few weeks I had spent a lot of time sizing up my friends as potential lovers for Janet. She had said “never again” but I had different ideas. Most of my mates were definitely not suitable for the job at hand but I always came back to thinking about another mutual friend, Doug, who I remember at our wedding reception seven years ago, telling me that I was a lucky bastard and that he had always fancied Janet. The wink in his eye at that time had always made me wonder whether Doug had had a brief fling with Janet just before we tied the knot.

Janet knew that I still saw Doug now and again but after we were married, she never enquired after him. Doug was quite well built, about the same height as me (6’1”) but much better endowed. I had always wished my cock was more like Doug’s, thicker and much longer. He’d gotten married himself a couple of years back to some girl he met whilst working down south, but it was a small affair with only their immediate family in attendance. I met Doug on the odd Tuesday night when occasionally, after a late shift at work, I would go down to the local pub near my work, which was also Doug’s regular. We often talked about old friends and always about his marriage which he appeared to be having some regrets about. Most of the talk was about his loss of freedom, as he called it. I think he just missed screwing around which used to be his favourite past time with the ladies.

I actually thought I had the answer for both of us. Doug would fuck my wife whilst I watched, which in turn would help him settle down a bit more in his own marriage, having sown his oats. On this particular night, I told him a little about what had happened to Janet with David and John and that she might be persuaded to let Doug sample her pleasures if we played our cards right. Doug was enthusiastic to say the least and with both of us fuelled by drink we decided to make a plan. It turned out that Doug had screwed Janet a couple of months before we married. He had accidentally met her in a bar in town when she had been on a night out with her girlfriends. They were both fairly drunk at the time and he managed to persuade her to go outside to the car park for some fresh air and ended up fucking her in the back of his car. I felt a twinge of jealousy at his confession but at the same time I realised that this might make it easier for my plan to work. Doug reassured me that it had happened only the once and that he was quite surprised at the David and John incident but he felt that Janet when she has had a few drinks, she would get pretty randy and let her inhibitions go.

Doug and I decided that the best plan for this to happen, was for Janet and me to go out on the town next Saturday. We would end up in Berties which is a well known, late night, disco bar and I would encourage Janet to have a few to many. Doug would arrive with his car later on, at around 12.30am and I would invite him back to the flat with us for a drink. Doug would offer to drive us as he would not have been drinking. Once back at the flat we would take it from there. I stressed once again, that I wanted to watch him fuck Janet and maybe join in, he said “no problem”.

Saturday came and we decided it was time to get dressed to go out. We both showered and Janet asked me what she should put on. I opened one of her drawers and pulled out a little white satin teddy which had little press studs at the crotch. She laughed and said “I didn’t mean underwear, I meant what I should wear on top?” She took the white teddy from me and low and behold she put it on. She looked like sex on legs, I felt my cock start to rise but she said “down boy, if you’re good, maybe later”. She next pulled out a pair of hold ups and a mid length skirt which had a split up one side, just enough to show her leg and a hint of her stocking tops. A white blouse and a pair of 3” heeled sling backs were next and she was now ready for action. I told her she looked so fuckable, she liked me to use that type of language, especially when she knew we were going to have sex later.

We started off with some dinner in our favourite Italian restaurant. We both ordered pasta washed down with a bottle of Chianti which I made sure Janet had the most of. We moved on to Berties at around 9.30pm, it was already quite busy as they were promoting a seventies night. Janet loves to dance at the best of times and seventies disco music has always been her favourite dance era. No sooner had we found a seat when she dragged me up on the floor to dance. She looked great as she moved to the music, every so often her leg would push the split in her skirt open and the top of her stocking became visible, I’m sure she knew this but she was fully into the music and the wine from the dinner had certainly made her a bit more flirty. We went back to our seats and then I went up to the bar for some drinks. I found myself looking at my watch thinking that it would be another two hours before Doug got here. I was so nervous and turned on by the thoughts running through my head, I had to pace this. To much drink would have the wrong effect on her and not enough would almost certainly stop her from doing it at all. What if I’d got it all wrong, maybe the episode with David and John was just a one off and I was about to blow my marriage out of the water.

Lust is such a strong emotion and I quickly turned back to the plan at hand. The next hour for Janet was great, she was in her element, a combination of dancing and drink was putting her in just the perfect mood. At one point when I was at the bar, I returned with the drinks to find that she was back on the floor with another guy, dancing provocatively to an old Mowtown number with an almost Latin beat. I could see them dancing close, Janet with her right arm round his neck and him with his right hand round her waist drawing her to him with his right leg firmly between hers. With each pull he made, Janet’s skirt was pushed further up and open. I was not the only one watching them, I could see a number of guys noticing again that her stockings were showing but this time I saw a flash of white as her thigh came into view. Janet’s partner was looking down and was now actively grinding his leg and knee in between hers. He knew exactly what he was doing as her skirt slowly rode higher and higher and she didn’t seem to be aware of what was going on. I was just about ready to move in and pull her away when thank God the song changed and she broke off to head back to our table. Her partner was obviously looking for another dance as he would not let go over her hand as she moved towards me but he caught sight of me glaring at him and decided to let go. I told Janet “that was a bit over the top” and she replied “what do you mean, it was just a dance” I felt so angry that she had flirted so openly with a complete stranger but at the same time had she asked my permission, I knew that I would have encouraged her to dance with him. I was just about to speak my mind when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned round to see Doug standing behind me with a big grin on his face. “Hello you two, what are you doing hear” he said. Janet was already back on her feet and immediately gave Doug a hug. He had arrived early, it was only 10.45pm. He stepped back and looked her up and down saying “very sexy”. “Let me get you some drinks and I’ll join you, if you don’t mind?” “Only if you give me a dance” said Janet with a wicked grin. I couldn’t help but think, that things were definitely now back on plan. I told Janet that I would go and help Doug with the drinks and made my way up to the bar. Doug immediately asked if I was still up for it and I told him that not only was I still on for this but I thought that Janet was also hot, ready and ripe for the taking. I told Doug, that after the next couple of rounds, I will suggest that he come home with us for a drink and a chat about old times.

We got back to the table and Janet immediately grabbed Doug up to the dance floor, the music was pretty fast and I could see Janet was putting on a bit of a show for him as she danced in front of him. Did she somehow guess what we had planned, or was she just being over friendly with the drink? Whatever it was, I was feeling so turned on watching her. I sensed other eyes on her, her previous partner and others who were hoping for a repeat of her last show on the dance floor. I started fantasising, I wanted to see her being fucked right now, I wanted Doug to strip her on the dance floor and watch as all these guys took her one after the other, I wanted her to be held down forcibly as more guys were invited to sample her cunt, tits and mouth. The music changed again and Doug and Janet made their way back. Janet was first to speak “I’ve asked Doug back to the flat for a drink. He’ll drive us and I’ve told him he can stay the night in the spare room” “Yeah fine” was all I could say, this was moving faster than I’d planned and I wondered again “does she know what’s going on here”.

We quickly finished our drinks and left the bar, Doug’s car was just parked round the corner. I got in the back and Janet got in the passengers side next to Doug. I caught his eye in the rear view mirror and he winked at me as if to say “this is it”. We were only about fifteen minutes from the house so I sat back as Janet asked Doug how things had been over the years, every so often she would look over her shoulder at me and ask if I was ok. It was only after about ten minutes that I suddenly noticed Janet’s right hand was firmly resting on Doug’s left thigh, as I moved to my left to get a better look I noticed her fingers were gently squeezing him. “Who’s seducing who” I wondered. I caught Doug’s eye again and he winked a second time and signalled me with a downward glance. My view of Janet’s hand was not so good now, as she had leaned over closer to Doug but for a brief moment when she shifted in her seat I noticed her hand was a lot higher up his thigh and was most definitely now rubbing his crotch. I realised at that point that I had also been touching myself through my jeans and that a damp patch had appeared on them.

We reached the flat and I opened the door and stood to the side to let Janet and Doug in, I’m sure I saw his hand drop from Janet’s bum as I turned round. We entered the living room and Janet and Doug sat on the sofa. I asked Doug what he wanted to drink and went through to the kitchen to pour them. Janet appeared at the door after just a few seconds and came up to me. She put her arms round me and gave me a very sexy kiss, which I eagerly responded to. She looked me directly in the eye and said “do you still like the idea of me having sex with another man?” I hesitated for a moment, had she thought this up herself? Then I said “with Doug?” “Yes” she replied “but I don’t know if I can do it with you watching.” This was not part of the plan but she was at least willing to ask permission and my cock was almost at bursting point. “Ok” I said “but I want you to come to bed with me beforehand and come straight back to me, when you and Doug are finished” She immediately agreed and gave my cock a squeeze as we both headed back through to the living room with the drinks.

After some general small talk, I told Doug that I was feeling tired and might head off to bed, he looked at me a bit puzzled just as Janet said she would make up the bed in the spare room. I got up said goodnight and went through to our bedroom. Janet said that she would be right behind me after she’d finished making the bed up for Doug. Doug’s face was a picture of disappointment as he thought that our plan had somehow been scuppered.

I was in bed like a shot and waited for what seemed like an eternity for Janet to come through. When she finally did appear, her white blouse was gaping open, having had at least three of the buttons undone. I said “I take it he knows what you plan to do.” “He does now” she replied. “Would it be okay if we don’t make love till after” she asked. I said “fine, but I want you to go through to him in just your underwear, he’ll like that.” Janet took off her blouse and skirt and I grabbed her on to our bed, I wanted something from her before she went through to Doug and my head went immediately down to her crotch, I pushed the thin strip of satin material from the crotch of her teddy to the side and sunk my tongue into her pussy. She was the wettest I could ever remember and I lapped up every drop that I could get, she was so turned on. I moved up and kissed her on the lips and then told her to go through and enjoy herself. She got up off our bed and stood there looking at me in her white satin teddy and hold up stockings, (that image has stayed and will stay with me forever) “Are you sure about this?” she asked, I said “yes, go, have fun.”

She left the room and pulled the door closed behind her. I heard her knock the spare room door and then it opened and closed again. God, the feelings going through me at that point were incredible, so many mixed emotions but at the same time my cock was painfully hard and now constantly leaking precum.

I was out the bed quick as a flash and my ear was straight against the wall, I could hear their muffled voices but could not make out what was being said. I heard the bed springs creak as Janet obviously got on and then there was silence. What was happening, what were they doing? “Oh hell!” There were no condoms in the house. How could I have been so stupid, “did Doug bring any?” It was to late now to stop them, I just had to hope that if Doug didn’t have any, Janet would not let him cum inside her. It was only a week ago that her periods had finished so she was definitely fertile. The horror of this was having totally the wrong effect on me, again my mind started to think of Doug cuming inside Janet and I was even more turned on.

It was at that point that I heard the bed creak, there was movement. I went to the door and gently opened it as I knew that the sound would be more easily heard from our hallway. My cock was in my hand and I my teeth were starting to chatter from nerves. The first sound above the bed was Janet as I heard her give out a long slow moan. I knew what that meant, Doug was now inside her. The bed started to creak very slowly and with each push that Doug made, Janet gave out a little high pitched moan. I was in the hallway and could hear each thrust that Doug made. Was he on top of her, was she on top of him? I wished I could see what was happening. The bed was creaking louder and Janet’s moans were coming in thick and fast. Suddenly they stopped and I heard Doug softly tell Janet to turn round as he wanted to do her doggy style. I now had the picture in my head, I heard him re-enter her pussy as she moaned again and then he began pumping her again, I was with them as I pulled my cock to the rhythm of their fucking. I heard Janet say “Oh God, I’m cuming” and then Doug’s voice saying “Yeah, yeah, yeah” they were going at it full steam and I erupted into my hand just as Doug shouted “Oh fuck, I’m cuming too.” Both of them moaned at the same time and I knew then that he cum inside her. She hadn’t stopped him or got him to pull out and by the sounds of it, he had put a huge amount of his sperm into my wife.

I moved back through into our bedroom, cleaned myself with some tissues and got back into bed to await Janet’s return. It must have been another ten minutes before our door opened and there stood the most erotic sight I have ever seen.

I got out and sat on the edge of the bed as Janet stood there, tears streaming down her face, one strap of her teddy appeared to be torn as the satin cup hung down exposing her right breast, her stockings had both moved part way down her legs with a small tear on the left one and then I noticed it. The crotch of her teddy was hanging open, I put my hand out and lifted the flimsy and now very wet material to expose her pussy, the sight was incredible, her dark pussy hair was matted with sperm and there was thick globs of it, slowly dripping out from inside her, down her thighs and onto her stockings. As I looked in amazement, she said “Doug fucked me so hard, I couldn’t stop him and he came inside me, I’m so sorry” It was then that I realised how upset she really was, it was lust fuelled on by drink that had allowed her to do this but now she had very quickly sobered up and was now realising what she had done. I had to act quickly, so I pulled her to me, hugged her and told her it was our decision, not hers alone. I also realised the effect this vision had had on me as my cock had not only risen again but was pushing directly between her legs and Doug’s sperm was now dripping onto my cock from her pussy. I wiped the tears from Janet’s eyes and told her “We need to fuck right now” I pulled her to the bed and immediately got on top of her. She opened her legs and I slid in like a hot knife in butter. The feeling of Doug’s sperm inside her was strange but it just turned me on more as I pumped into Janet, I could feel Doug’s sperm being pushed out, I felt the now cold dampness from Janet’s wet stockings as her legs lifted up to grip me as she started to respond. This for me was exactly what I wanted, I imagined Doug’s seed impregnating Janet as we fucked and it just took me right over the top again, I blew my second load of the night into Janet and collapsed on top of her. I gave no thought to her feelings at that moment, I knew that I hadn’t made her cum but this was my fantasy that she had acted out and I was being totally selfish in my enjoyment of it. I fell asleep with her in my arms, still with her satin teddy and stockings on.

Jim3
Jim3
50 Followers