My Straight Girl Crush

Story Info
She meets an exchange student.
908 words
3.47
39.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first story and I'm not very good with like where to put another paragraph etc. Enjoy) (All characters are over the age of 18)

I first saw Anna when she awkwardly came walking into my second period chemistry class. She had stunning blonde hair that matched her sparkling blue eyes. She had a very fit and toned body which fit her C size boobs (I'm guessing) very well.

"Excuse me everyone we have a new student miss Anna Rogers" said Mr.Gels.

The whole class just kind of stared for a little while. The guys were mostly looking her up and down until they were satisfied. Mr.Gels told her something while pointing directly at me. I was very nervous.

She came walking over to the table that I was sitting at and took the empty chair that was beside me. I acted like I didn't notice her but I couldn't handle the silence any longer.

"I'm Shane" I said very nervously. "I'm Anna" she said plainly.

For the rest of the period we just sat there taking notes we didn't talk after we exchanged names. It might of been because I get shy when I'm around beautiful girls. Especially ones as stunning as Anna.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I sat at my usual table and slowly all my friends started to fill in their usual spots. I noticed Anna sitting at the table in front of me I couldn't stop staring.

"Earth to Shane" my friend Courtney said loudly. " Hmmm?" I mumbled. "Who are you staring at dude?"

All my friends slowly started to turn around to see that I was staring at Anna. "Are you checking out the new girl?"

"What? No!" I said uneasily. "We will be right back after all it would be rude to let her sit alone." "Guys don't!" I said nervously but they were already gone.

I watched in horror as they invited her over to our table. They ushered her to our table and they all sat down what seemed to be like in slow motion. "Look who we found Shane that nice girl you were talking about from your chemistry class." I could feel my face get hot and I knew I was blushing. "Hey Anna" I said. "Hello again to you too" she looked nervous. I noticed that she hadn't gotten food yet so I offered to go stand in line with her.

"Your friends are really nice and they seem cool" she said nicely. "Don't let their good looks fool you" I laughed. We began walking back to the table and by the time lunch was over we were practically friends. The bell rang and it just so happened that me and Anna had gym together so we had to run to gym because we didn't want to be late.

When we got to the girls locker room we had gone to our separate lockers (she had gotten one earlier) and when I was walking back to my locker I had got a glimpse at Anna changing. She has the most toned body I had ever seen besides my own. Everyone started to slowly shuffle into the gym to get ready for the girls dodgeball tournament. Our coach assigned teams and luckily Anna and me were on the same side.

The game started off fairly slow but within minutes dodge balls were flying everywhere. It was going smoothly until I heard a body hit the gym floor. It was Anna. Coach immediately stopped the game and asked what happened and Anna had gotten hit in the face which was a big no no by Rachel a big jock who was constantly threatened by me in practically ever sport. I wasn't letting it slide.

"Rachel what the hell is your problem?" I said while walking up to her. "It's not my fault the little blonde can't take a hit." "First off all she has a name and don't try to act all tuff!" I was starting to raise my voice which was drawing some attention. "I'm sorry for hitting your precious little girlfriend. God you're such a lesbian" Before I could say anything coach got in the middle of things and I'm glad he did.

"Shane please take Anna to the nurses office" he said very seriously. We began walking to the nurses when out of the blue Anna said "So you're a lesbian?" I was completely blown away. "Yes I am. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh no I don't mind I actually think it's kind of cute" she said while smiling.

When we arrived at the nurses office I sat in a chair while Anna was getting a bag of ice for her head. After about four minutes Anna emerged from behind the curtain. "You're alive!" I said playfully. "Haha very funny" she said while smiling. We returned to gym just in time to change back into our clothes before the bell rang. The final bell rang and everyone started to slowly leave school to head home. I walked Anna to her bus.

When we arrived at her bus she turned around to face me.

"Thank you for walking me to my bus you really didn't have to." "I know but I wanted to" I said while smiling. "Well I'm having a party on Sunday and I was wondering if you wanted to come" "I would love to."