My Stranger Pt. 03

Story Info
My first time with a stranger, the final part.
1.3k words
4.5
3.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one, we slowly regain our senses. First he does, and clumsily rolls off us, which knocks us into consciousness. We laugh at him, all arms and legs like a baby giraffe as he tries to get off the bed. He gives us a quick playful spank each and then works on untying us. As soon as I'm free, I stretch like a cat, releasing all the tension left in my stiff muscles. Some of the cum has dried on my skin, giving me an unpleasant crusty feel, but in most places it's still wet, but has turned cold and makes me shiver.

'I think I need a shower,' I say to him, as he's carefully coiling the rope up around his arm and hand.

'Me toooo!' she whines playfully.

'I'll race you then,' i say with a wink as I'm already jumping up and heading for the bedroom door.

'That's not fair! Daddy! She's not being fair!' She's giggling, he's giggling and I'm grinning wider than I have before in my adult life. I run down the hall and into the bathroom. The shower head spurts into action as I turn the knob all the way around. I love hot showers. The steam soon fills the room, filling my airways and cleaning my pores. I carefully step into the powerful stream, closing my eyes, concentrating on the feel of the water on my skin. I reach my hand out to grab some gel or soap, and pick up the first thing that feels right in my hands. I open the cap and inhale the scent. It smells like him. Logical that it would, but it still surprised me and reminded me of his burly arms around me, kissing my neck. I lather the gel in my hands, and start rubbing the silky bubbles all over me, paying particular attention to my many crevices.

'Now don't forget that adorable little arse hole Kitten.'

I freeze, and slowly look around. He is sitting on the toilet seat, with his babygirl on his knee and they are both watching me, she is rubbing his cock and he is strumming her clit. Their eyes are hungry for me to continue. A bit stunned, and a sudden wave of performance nerves hitting me, I turn back around, facing the shower head and proceed to rub the bubbles across my butt cheeks and down my crack, circling around my anus. I can hear their appreciation, with moans, sped up movements. I move slowly, thinking about every move my body made. Playing that burlesque tune in my head again. Confidence overshadowed the nervousness and I grabbed the showerhead. Methodically I rinse myself, elongating my neck and arching my back like a model. Just focus on the water, I tell myself, feeling it pour over my breasts, my nipples, down my belly, collecting in my navel and running down my thighs. Then I move it to my back, feeling the heat on my shoulders, down my spine and sliding down my groove leading to my little star. The trickle feels good, and I reach down with my fingers and spread my cheeks apart slightly, so I can get better access.

My fingertip gently pushes and prods and circles the muscle, until it makes its way in. I really do neglect myself when it comes to self gratification, so for a minute I completely forget about my audience and just pump my finger in and out of my tight hole, enjoying the naughtiness of it all. One thing would make this better. I squat down, and position the showerhead below me, the powerful jets shooting upward directly onto my vulva. My clit comes alive again, and I'm already close to cumming again. My moans are getting higher in pitch and they echo and resound in the bathroom. Before I can even register it, I feel two hands on the side of my head, and my face is pulled towards a body. My lips brush pubic hair and I instinctively start licking. I find a the familiar slit of her pussy and I dive my tongue deeper, seeking out her clit and I lap and flick her button as I make myself cum, trying to make her cum too.

'As much as I'm loving this,' he says in a groan, 'we either need to fuck again or wash ourselves, and my dick is feeling a bit raw at this point.'

We slowly come to a halt, I take my finger out of myself, and pick myself up from the shower floor.

'I'm sorry Sir. I have been hogging all of the hot water. There's enough space for a third in here I think.' I beckon him with my finger in the same motion i liked to use in my pussy. He smiles at me and carefully squeezes in. There probably wasn't enough room, but it was funny, all of our slippery bodies sliding off each other as we joke about it being the sexiest game of sardines that they've played. I take the showerhead and i wash them both, as methodically as i washed myself. They kissed each other, as i hosed off the sweat, the cum and caressed them. I imagine what they're feeling. The amazing bond they have, the incredible trust that they have, that they invited me to take part in this; a stranger. I just feel this incredible admiration and even love for these two that I wasn't expecting. I just want to take care of them.

Once everyone was clean, I stepped out and started to get myself dried. They kept on kissing, massaging and holding each other. They are so sweet together. I leave them to it, and I make my way to the bedroom to retrieve my clothes. As I put on my carefully chosen outfit from this morning, which was so quickly discarded, I think back to the flirting, the excitement, the anticipation of the last week or two, and how this was the perfect climax of all of that tension. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. I definitely don't want this to be the end of this romance; and it is that, a romance. This wasn't a fuck. I knew that intrinsically.

I look around at our playground for the afternoon. Bed clothes strewn about the floor, wet patches on the sheets, toys used and then forgotten in fervour and excitement. It was a tableau of the amazing experience that we had shared today. But to any one else, it probably looked a bit gross.

A little while later, the lovebirds emerge from the bathroom, wrapped in towels and smiles. When they come into the bedroom, expecting chaos, they were met with a bed made with clean sheets, all the toys cleaned and put away, and their clothes neatly folded on the chest of drawers. Surprised, they quickly get dressed and head downstairs to find me, lounging on the sofa with the four cats he owns, eyes closed, as if napping. The washing machine whirring, and a full pot of tea sitting on the coffee table, whispers of steam escaping from the spout. He leans over and kisses me on the forehead which wakes me up.

'I didn't mean to doze off, I'm sorry.'

'There's no need to be sorry sweetie', she says stroking my leg, like she would one of the cats.

I looked over at the clock, and saw the time.

'Oh shit. I should really get going.'

They help me get my stuff together and we laugh and thank each other for the fun. They walk me to the door.

I hug them both and say goodbye, hoping that I'll see them again, but not expecting anything. As I walk down the street a few steps, he calls out to me.

'Don't be a stranger now!'.

My smile is not going away now.