My Strap-on Dildo Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImaFantasy
ImaFantasy
58 Followers

Now that she is beginning to accept me I reach around and softly begin to rub and massage her mound. Not yet trying to enter her pussy. The hair on her tiny little pussy is as soft as down. And so curly! I run my fingers thru it, feeling it curl and grasp at my fingers. She is now moving against my tongue enough that the people watching can notice. I hear their whispers and sense their increased excitement. They, like I, know she is becoming excited. And now it is just a matter of time!

By now my tongue is fully buried inside her ass with each thrust. I'm barely having to push into her. She is shoving back onto my tongue and pulling off of it at her own speed. Setting her own pace. Now I slide a finger between her wet little pussy lips, feeling for that darling little clit of hers. As the tip of my finger makes contact with her clit, she bucks and instinctively lunges back onto my tongue.

As I begin to rub her clit with the tip of my finger she begins to grind her hips into my face. Such a hot little slut she's going to be. I shove my face fully against her ass, burying myself in her, my tongue plunging in and out of her hot little ass as she pumps faster. I part her labia with my other hand and stroke the outer edges of her cunt. All the while stroking away at her now swollen and engorged clit.

She is moaning loudly now, in spite of her gag. Her body is covered with a sheen of sweat, just as mine is. Her juices are flowing freely now and for the first time in my life I am tasting a woman's cunt juice.

I push a finger up into her tight little cunt, my hand is instantly soaked from the river flowing from her. Now two fingers go up inside of her. And she moans even louder as she humps herself on my fingers and tongue. I'm pulling and stroking her clit, which has swollen to at least two inches in length and as big around as my pinky finger. God I want to suck that! I now have three fingers plunging in and out of her tight cunt. I can feel her maiden head each time I shove them into her. But I'm not going to take her virginity now. I realize, I'm going to wait. I'm going to make her come to me and beg me to take her virginity. And she will, God I know she will! But I like the idea of leaving her a virgin for awhile. My little redheaded virgin slut!

I now trade places with my fingers and tongue. I'm working my fingers into her ass, slowly, one by one, stretching her, opening her ass more and more. And she is taking them as fast as I give them to her. I can see I'll be fisting my sweet little bitch's ass before too long.

I'm feeding at her hot little cunt with my lips, tongue and mouth. Damn, she's like a drinking fountain. Her juice is pouring from her. I'm lapping it up, sucking it in as fast as I can, yet it's still flowing down my chin, neck and chest. I have her clit in my fingers, stroking it like a cock. It's as big as a small dogs cock is. I can't wait to suck her baby cock.

There is no more resistance in her now! Only hot, greedy, lusty need. She's fucking me, any part of me that she can get like the whore she was born to be. I'm pumping her clit like a dick, my face is buried deep into her pussy while I lap, suck and tongue her as fast and hard as I can. And I now have four fingers ramming deep into her no longer virgin ass. Which is spread wide and wanting more. Who'd have thought that such a tiny little thing could take so much so fast! She truly is a born whore. And she's all mine!

I feel her tightening and throbbing, I can tell she is close to cumming. "That's it my little slut, come on, give Mama Your cum. Bath Mama in your virgin juices. Fuck me you little bitch! Lets give these nice people the show they came for."

I pull back now, shoving the fingers of one hand into her pussy and thrusting, pumping it as hard as I can. While I have the fingers of the other hand ripping her ass open, ramming all four fingers in and out as fast and hard as I can. God, I love watching her fuck my hands. She's wild, she's lost all control. No longer human, she's a wild, lust crazed animal in need. The sounds coming from her are primal, old as life itself.

She seems to go wild, with a guttural scream she rams herself back onto my hands, harder, faster, deeper then ever. It's hard trying not to break her maidenhead, she'd rip it to shreds if I'd let her. And probably not even notice. Suddenly she freezes, I feel the muscles inside her cunt and ass convulsing, throbbing. Then a gush of hot, thick, creamy cum shoots from her like a flood gate has opened. She just stands there and quivers, like she's having convulsions.

Yanking my dripping hands from her body, I mount her like a dog. Shoving MY cock deep into her gapping ass, wrapping my arms around her body and grabbing a tit in each hand. MY cock is pounding into her ass like a piston. Reaching down I sink my teeth into her neck and bite down. I'm straddling her hips, my hips are jerking and pumping hard, trying to bury not only the dildo into her ass but my pussy too. I'm squeezing and mauling her tits, pinching and pulling the nipples hard.

Reaching down, between her legs I start stroking her still engorged clit again. I hear myself, and realize I sound like an animal. A snarling, growling sound ripping from inside of me. I've seen animals fuck and no animal was as crazed and wild as I am at this moment. I can feel her responding to me. she's thrusting back onto MY cock. Fucking me almost as hard and rough as I'm fucking her.

In my mind every nasty, filthy word I've ever heard is playing over and over again. And I realize it's not just in my head. I'm saying these things, like a litany, with every thrust of MY cock into her hot, greedy ass. And I hear her, grunting hard with every lunge she makes back onto MY long, hard cock. I hear our bodies, slamming together, slapping against each other in our frenzy. And I feel my orgasm swelling up inside me.

Reaching up, I grab a handful of her long hair, raising up, to give me more thrust and yanking back hard on her hair, I give one last powerful thrust and my cum gushes out of me, over her ass and down onto the floor. I can hear her sound as she stiffens with her orgasm and again a flood of cum shoots out and onto the floor. Both of us are frozen. Two quivering, jerking animals in the throes of our orgasms.

Finally, spent, shaking with weakness, unable to stand any longer, I collapse onto the floor beside her. Leaning my head against her thigh and grasping it in my hands, I begin to cry like a baby. Deep, hard, racking sobs.

"Get her loose, someone, get her out of there! Give her to me, she needs me! NOW damn YOU!" I scream! And someone does. I'm not sure who, but suddenly she is there, in my lap. I wrap my arms around her, pull her too me and rock her like a baby as I stroke her hair. I feel her grab me and hang on. I feel her tears against my breasts. And I hear myself "shhh, baby, shhh...it's ok. You were wonderful. I'm so proud of you, you were everything I ever dreamed of. Mama's gonna take care of You baby. You are such a good baby!"

I hear Master's voice. "Come on little one. It's time to rest now. You and Your baby can sleep now. I'll take care of both of you from now on."

I feel her being pulled from me, someone lifts her and moves away. Master picks me up, cradles me to Him. I feel myself being carried away from the people, the lights, the stage. Then I feel my soft, warm bed as Master lays me down, tucking me under my covers. I feel soft, small hands reaching for me and suddenly my baby and I are in each others arms again. Warm, covered, our bodies pressed tight against each other, from head to toe. We hug, kiss and hold each other.

I hear Master "Sleep now little one. You and your pet can rest now. I'll be right here if either of you needs me." And holding tight to each other, we drop into deep exhausted sleep...

ImaFantasy
ImaFantasy
58 Followers
12