My Strap-on Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not climax and felt very horny after this fuck session. As soon as I reached home, I took my husband aside, kissed him and asked him to fuck me. He started to lick my feet and high heels but I urged him to mount me quickly. As he entered me, he noticed my pussy very wet and slippery and asked me if I had fucked my boyfriend. I told him to fuck me first. As he was pumping his cock in and out of my cunt, I told him about the fucking incident at the dorm. He told me he felt very horny and pumped rapidly and fucked me really hard until both of us ejaculated.

I told my sister-in-law about our sexual activities in great detail. I also told her that my husband has a small penis and does not mind if I had sex with others, in fact he encourages it. I did not tell her that I had sex with my boyfriend the previous week. She checked my cunt and told me that it had opened up since she last saw it. I knew the real reason was repeated hard fucking by my boy friends. But I told her that I was fucking my husband five to six times a night and more during the day.

She asked me about my favorite positions during intercourse. I told her I preferred to straddle him wearing high heels, and ride his cock hard. I very much enjoy when I get fucked with my feet on his shoulder as it allows for deepest penetration. I like to grip the cock as it slides in and out and I like the throbbing of the cock as it ejaculates deep inside my cunt. My husband likes to mount me in doggy style. She asked me if my husband likes to suck and lick my cunt. I said yes and he also likes to lick my anus as well and likes to fuck my ass too.

She asked me if I am ready to fuck her cousin and went on to described how her cousin's large dick with that big, mushroom head will stretch my cunt as it enters and fills me up completely and how excited I will feel as he pumps me hard and deep with his long, thick cock. I already know the excitement of fucking a large dick since I had fucked my boyfriend the previous week and that made me really horny. I said I would wait until my husband leaves for US and then I will fuck him.

I was getting itchy to fuck a large cock, but was afraid to fuck my boyfriend in the dorm room again. Then I decided to meet with my second boyfriend. Both of my boyfriends were in different classes hence they did not know each other. Also, my second boyfriend was living in an apartment; hence I thought it would be more discreet to meet him there.

A few days later, I met my second boyfriend. I was dressed in my sexy bridal outfit; sheer silk sari, low cut blouse without a bra, thong panty, sexy ornamental high-heeled thong sandals, and my feet decorated in red alta, anklets, toe rings and of course, deep red lipstick and perfume. I did not like to wear bra since my breasts were hard, shapely like coconuts with pointy, cherry tipped nipples. They will thrust forward and jiggle as I walked in high heels & I loved it.

I was very much intimate with my second boyfriend before my marriage. We have talked about marrying, except I did not fuck him. Since the marriage was arranged suddenly, I did not have time to contact my boyfriend and after the marriage, I decided to fuck and enjoy. He was aroused immediately and we kissed passionately. I grabbed his crotch and found his penis to be very hard and throbbing. I unzipped his pants and pulled out is cock as he groped my pussy. His cock was as big as my other boyfriend's cock and that delighted me immensely. I asked him to take me to his room & off we went in a rickshaw. The road to his apartment had little traffic & we snuggled together. His hands were on my shoulder cupping my breast, my hand on his crotch and our lips locked in a French kiss. Then, he put his hand around me, grabbed my right breast and squeezed it and pinched my nipples as we kissed.

I lighted a cigarette and smoked. He watched smoke coming out of my moist, red lips and told me that I look very sexy while I smoke. He noticed my feet in very high heels and commented that he loves them. I said my husband likes them too and he often kisses my feet and licks my high heels before we fuck. My boyfriend said he would lick my feet and shoes once we arrive at his place. I told him that I fucked before coming to college that morning while wearing the same sari and high heels. My husband licked my high heels while I smoked a cigarette and then fucked me. My boyfriend told me he dreams about me all the time and masturbates often thinking about me. He told me he likes my buttocks very much and has thought about my shapely buttocks while having sex with other guys. So far, he has not fucked a cunt yet and I will be his first cunt.

I squeezed his crotch and felt his hard penis. He asked me about my honeymoon night and how often I fuck. I told him about how I ride my husband and how often, except I did not mention anything about fucking my first boyfriend the previous week. My boyfriend said, since I am fucking so much my cunt must be quite loose, but I told him that my husband says, even though he has a small & thin penis, my cunt feels as tight as a vise. He whispered that his friends tell him he has a large and thick penis. His long, thick penis will stretch my cunt, fill it fully & I would love when he slides it in and out of my juicy, hot, tight cunt.

I thought about my first boyfriend's long & thick phallus, how it stretched my tight cunt and filled me up as he mounted me and fucked me the previous week. I could feel my cunt quivering at the thought of fucking again. I then said my husband has told me that my cunt is as tight as my anus. He asked me if my husband has ass-fucked me and I said yes, he has. Then, I told him that my husband would fuck me as soon as I get back. He asked whether my husband would mind if he finds out about him fucking me. I smiled and said it depends on how much he stretches my cunt. My husband would be upset if his dick slips out of my cunt while he fucks me, but I like large dicks and stretching is OK with me.

I then winked at him, smiled and whispered in his year that I would like to fuck him really hard. He pulled me over, let me sit on his lap and said he too would like to fuck me very hard. Then he put his hand inside my sari, squeezed my large, firm breasts, pinched my erect nipples and pressed his hard bulge in my pussy and that made me very hot and wet. He kissed my lips and said tobacco taste in my mouth excites him.

His room was very small without much furniture. I put down my purse near the bed & sat down on the edge of the bed. He dropped his pants and proceeded to undress me. He had a long and thick penis. It had thick veins running all along the shaft, had a large base and a plump head like a small red tomato; the penis looked like a long thick stick with a large, red knob. It was pointing upwards, almost touching his navel when he jerked it. I asked him to lick my feet and shoes and suck on my high heels first. After shoe licking, he fingered me, sucked my cunt and clitoris while I thrust my hips rapidly in response to his sucking. Then he pinned me down on the bed, put my high-heeled feet on his shoulder and entered me in one rapid thrust. He thrust his long throbbing cock in and out of cunt rapidly for a long time until we both climaxed.

We then fucked in various other positions for hours. Then he wanted to fuck me in the ass. I protested since he had such a long penis and a very large, bulging head. He told me he fucks other guys all the time and it will be OK. He asked me to stand near the bed, bend over and spread my legs wide. He spread my ass cheeks and tongued my ass hole. It felt fantastic and I climaxed. My ass hole opened up in excitement. He lubed my anus and his large, bulging penis head with castor oil and then inserted his penis in my ass slowly. I started to pull away, but he grabbed me tightly and forced his entire penis in my ass and started to pump in and out rapidly. As he pumped my anus I had to bite into a pillow; his deep hard thrusting made me jump around in my high heels and my shoes made a lot of noise on the cement floor. After several long minutes he ejaculated deep inside my ass. As he ejaculated, his penis throbbed violently and I climaxed repeatedly.

After I returned home, my husband asked me about what happened with my boyfriend and I told him briefly that I had intercourse with him. I did not elaborate much. I was carrying around my husband's small tape recorder in my purse. Next day, my husband asked me for the recorder and I handed it to him. He changed the battery and then played the tape. The sound was very good and he heard me and my boyfriend talking about sex in his room as he kissed and fingered my tight cunt and then heard everything that went on, including my voice urging him to lick my feet, shoes and heels; me asking him to thrust his penis harder into my quivering cunt and actual fucking sound as he pumped his cock in and out of my cunt rapidly. He also heard me protest while my boyfriend ass fucked me.

Then my husband told me about the tape and I realized that all the hour-long fucking details have been recorded. Sound of my high heel shoes on the cement floor was clearly audible as I jumped around due to hard thrusting in my ass. He liked my deep panting as my boyfriend pounded my cunt while I was kneeling doggy style. He then checked my anus and noticed that my ass was swollen and has turned reddish color due to vigorous fucking. He said he liked it as he licked my ass and then fingered it.

My husband wanted to fuck my ass immediately but I told him to wait until next day, since my anus was very sore at that time. He was also a bit surprised to find that my boyfriend fucked me almost twenty minutes in various positions before he ejaculated. My husband assured me that he absolutely loved to hear me fuck and told me he is going to take the tape with him to US and let his friends hear it. He asked me to record another fuck session soon and I nodded. He told me that he likes to videotape while I fuck other guys and I told him we would tape it only after I go to US. After that I met my second boyfriend several times and each time, he will ass fuck me. My husband would check my ass as soon as I return home. He loved to look at my swollen and reddish ass hole. He would then lube it, insert his penis in my anus and ass fuck me till we both climaxed.

The following week I met my first boyfriend in a class. He passed me a note asking if I want to go out and fuck. I did not plan to go to the dorm and he insisted that we go to a room that he knows will be empty at the time. He also told me that he has condoms so that my cunt will not be messy after we fuck. I went to the room with him. Then I remembered about the tape recorder. I turned on the tape recorder and kept the purse on the table. He immediately pulled down my tight, silk panties and sucked my cunt. He then asked me to suck his erect dick. I sucked it until it was hard as steel. He then kissed me and fingered my cunt. I urged him to mount and fuck me. He asked me to bend over the table, and spread my legs. He then entered his shaft in my cunt and started to fuck forcefully and rapidly. The condom on his penis made loud noise as he thrust his penis in-and-out of my hot cunt. I knew the recorder was on and told him how I feel as he continued to fuck me. I urged him to fuck me harder and thrust deeper until he ejaculated. I then wiped my cunt with his handkerchief and gave it to him to keep. I turned off the recorder and then returned to my class.

In the next hour I met my second boyfriend in another class. We talked about sex and I suggested we meet in upstairs room during the class. We both went up to the room & he started to fondle and kiss me. I pulled out his penis and stroked it until it was hard and erect. I asked him if he has a condom but he said he will fuck and when he felt like ejaculating, he will pullout & ejaculate outside my cunt. When he fingered me, he noticed that my cunt is very wet & slippery. I smiled and told him that I had fucked earlier. I had turned on the tape recorder & left it inside my purse. We fondled and kissed and talked about fucking. I urged him to mount and fuck me hard. He put my high-heeled feet on his shoulder, licked my high heels as he thrust his hard cock in my cunt. I urged him to fuck me harder and faster. He continued to fuck for a long time and then told me that he would like to fuck my ass. I was hesitant but he put my feet on his shoulder and forced his hard cock in my ass. He fucked me hard and finally ejaculated deep inside my ass. Semen in my ass started to leak and I was afraid it would stain my panties. So, I turned off the recorder, went to the bathroom to clean up, apply fresh lipstick and returned to the class. I did not tell my husband about this. I gave him the tape as he left for US. He later wrote to me that he ejaculated while listening the tape and he would give it to his friends to listen.

My mother-in-law once walked into my bedroom and noticed the dildo under the pillow that my sister-in-law gave me. She pulled it out and smilingly asked me if I use it often. I said I do use it to masturbate. She asked me if I like big dicks since the dildo was much larger than my husband's penis. I smiled & nodded. She smiled & whispered that she has something much better for me & told me that she will be back soon. After several minutes, she returned. She had red lipstick, alta, shoes with very tall, slim heels, platforms, leather straps with buckles & sharp spikes and a transparent sari. She asked me if I notice anything new. I told her that her shoes are very nice and she has something wiggling under her sari that seems to have a manly erection. She smiled & pulled her sari over to show me her strap-on penis. She also showed me several magazines that were filled with men's nude pictures engaged in intercourse and pictures of couples fucking in all manners. The magazine also had pictures of women wearing high-heel boots fucking men with strap-on dildos. She told me that she took all these magazines from my husband's suitcase without telling him. She also told me that she took the strap-on penis from his suitcase as well.

My mother-in-law sat down and we looked at the pictures in the magazines my husband brought for her from U.S. She seems to like the gay pictures and repeatedly asked me if I like gay pictures. Some men had very large penises and their partners took all those long penises deep in their ass. I said, I love to see men fucking each other and I like large penises. She smiled and said that my husband also likes to take large dicks in his ass. She told me that my husband bought several pairs of high-heel shoes for her from US that she wore regularly. The penis she was wearing was very life like -- it is long, quite thick with veins running along its length and a large mushroom head with a foreskin. It wiggles and moves when she move around. Still, it is very firm for deep penetration. She asked my husband about the strap-on penis and he jokingly said that he bought it for her to wear. She tried it under her sari & was very excited wearing it. After that she wore it regularly around the house and even when visiting neighbors, parties or going to temple and Mosque for ceremonies. She liked to show off her erection.

My mother-in-law asked my husband if he likes to see her wearing the strap-on. He said yes and she said that she would use the strap-on to ass fuck him first. That night she came to his room fully dressed wearing deep-red alta, high heels, the strap-on penis and a pair of dark glasses. She asked my husband to lick her shoes & suck her high heels first which he likes to do for her enjoyment. Then, he sucked her penis. He also sucked her cunt, clitoris until it was erect and then licked her anus probing it deep using his tongue. She then wanted to fuck his ass using her strap-on penis. At first it was a bit difficult for her to enter him fully since the dildo was large and he was struggling to move away when she entered his anus. She pinned him down forcefully, spread his legs, lubed his anus and thrust the dildo deep into his ass with long, hard thrusts. Once she entered him fully, she ass-fucked him hard with deep long strokes until she climaxed. It took almost ten minutes of fucking until she climaxed and my husband climaxed multiple times during that first session. He liked it & they had strap-on sex after that frequently until he left for US.

My mother-in-law told me that once my husband was licking her anus when she farted. He continued to lick her ass and later told her it was very exciting for him to lick her anus as she farted. After that she tried to fart as he licked her anus and enjoyed doing so. I told her that I farted once as my husband was licking my anus and he liked it. She smiled and told me that I should fart more often while my husband licks my anus.

She showed me several pictures of them fucking in various positions. Those pictures were taken by her friend. The picture showed my husband sucking his mom's pussy, licking her ass, sucking her high-heels and fucking her in the ass and pussy. There were many pictures of her mounting him and riding his cock, her wearing strap-on penis and fucking him in various positions. She told me my husband has many more pictures and I should ask him to show them. She also had a bunch of pictures showing her fucking two and three men at a time. She seemed very happy in the pictures as the men filled her cunt and anus, as well as her mouth with stiff cocks. She told me that she had sex with dozens of men over the years and that they have impregnated her many times. In fact, all her children have different fathers. She told me that I should try group sex and I will find it very pleasurable. I was getting excited since I have thought of group sex often while fucking my men and now determined to try it soon.

She told me that my husband asked her not to wear the strap-on while I was around since he did not know how I will react to it since I am new to all this. That is why I never saw her with the strap-on during day time but night time was different since she wore it at night. She told me she did wear the strap-on dildo when she came to see me for the first time & later after I arrived at her house. I told her that I remembered seeing her wearing it and noticed her erection when I met her first time since it was very noticeable under her sari. She told me that my husband likes dominant women & she has been very dominant while fucking him.

I asked her if she had regular sex with my husband. She said yes & went on to elaborate. She knew my husband was sexually attracted to her and had a crush on her for a long time. While in college, he used to buy her sexy panties, bras, lipstick & high-heel shoes. She does not like to wear panty or bra but will wear them whenever he bought them. She has noticed that he used to masturbate in her high heel shoes often. He seems to enjoy the look of her while dressed up but was hesitant to made sexual advances. She understood that my husband needed dominant women & she was eager to fulfill his desire. She forcibly kissed him, fondled his penis and he kissed and fondled her breasts multiple times. But he never tried fuck her in the pussy. She knew that he is interested to fuck but for some reason very hesitant to proceed even if she encouraged him often.

She was getting frustrated & become determined to fuck him. When his college graduation came up, she talked to one of her friends about her interest and frustration being unable to fuck my husband. Her friend arranged a graduation party, invited his son and some of his graduating friends to her home and invited my mother-in-law as well. She dressed up with heavy makeup, alta, high heels, red lipstick and lots of ornaments. She wore no bra or panty under her thin, transparent sari which exposed her breasts & buttocks. She avoided interacting with my husband in the party but was coy with other guys at the party. She kissed many of his classmates & flirted with them sexually making sure my husband noticed them. She later approached my husband, kissed him & whispered that she will fuck all men present but wanted to fuck him first.

123456...9