My Strap-on Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took him to the bedroom, pushed him on the bed. Then she forced him to lick her shoes and suck her high heels. She sat on his face while he sucked her pussy, clitoris and licked her anus. She then mounted his stiff dick and fuck. They fucked for a long while & both climaxed together. That was the first time she fucked him & realized that he needs to be dominated during intercourse. Subsequently, she will ask him to suck her strap-on dick, lick her bare feet, and then let him suck her heels. She knew my husband had a lot of boyfriends in college & they engaged in anal sex. So, she decided to fuck him anally using her high heels. She used to grease her heels with lube and ass fuck my husband. She liked to have her cunt sucked and anus licked. She often let my husband first suck her clitoris and then lick her anus using his tongue. He was very good at it and used to insert his tongue deep in her ass that she very much enjoyed. Sher will crush his penis & testicles with her heels and then mount him. They continued fucking until he left for US for further study.

She also told me about her sex life before marriage. She told me that she had sex often with her friends before marriage and was two months pregnant before she got married. She had multiple male friends who had intercourse with her after her marriage and still engages in sex with other men and loves it. She asked me about my sex life before marriage and after prodding I confide to her that I did have sex with someone close to me before marriage -- I did not name the person. The first time I resisted but was fucked forcibly but later I had sex with him willingly and liked it. She said that it is fine and I will have a good sex life since my husband is bisexual and loves all kinds of sex.

After that I had sex talks with my mother-in-law regularly. She later told me that she has lend her strap-on penis to some of her lady friends to try on their husbands and friends and they often get together to share their fuck stories.

My husband took a lot of pictures of us fucking in every conceivable position. He also took pictures of me sucking his dick, masturbating, crushing his cock & balls with my high heels, and peeing into wine glasses. He wrote to me within a week after he left, mentioned how tight my cunt was and indicated that he has shown my pictures to several of his friends. Two of his friends wrote short note to me, which he included with his letter. Within few days I got separate love letters from both of his friends.

Each described how much they enjoyed seeing my pictures and would like to know me better after I arrived in US. I rarely responded to them, except write to my husband that he should inform them that I have received their notes. The letters became more sexually explicit and descried how much they want to have sex with me and how many ways they want to fuck me. They also included several pictures showing their erect penis. Both were large and thick. I think Paul was more than 8" long, very thick and so was Kevin. I got hornier after I read my husband's and his friends' letters and masturbated looking at those sexy pictures.

After my husband left for US, I arranged to meet my first boyfriend at my auntie's house, since I want it to be discrete and he did not have a place to go other than his dorm room. My auntie was working in an insurance office & was living alone. She was very beautiful and looked a bit like my sister-in-law with long legs, large round buttocks, ample breasts and full lips. She used to dress in colorful sari, red gleaming alta, high-heeled leather sandals, anklets, toe-rings, lots of ornaments & deep red lipstick. She was happy to see me. I told her that I will bring my friend along to do some homework & we like to meet at her house. She agreed. I came to her house in early afternoon dressed more like a bride in her honeymoon night, rather than a college student.

My boyfriend has not arrived yet. I waited with my auntie and smoked a cigarette. When he showed up, I introduced him to her and told her that I want to use the bedroom for study. She was a little hesitant but agreed. I can see that my boyfriend had a large bulge in his pants indicating an erection. That made me hot and horny. Auntie told me to let her know when we are finished. After we entered the room, I locked it from inside, except a small window was left open. We immediately began kissing. He disrobed me and I pulled down his pants exposing his erect penis. I asked him to kiss my shoe, feet, lick my high heels, suck my cunt and probe my anus with his tongue. He did everything well and was ready to mount me. He thrust his large, rock-hard penis into my cunt & fucked. The bed was old and noisy, and made loud noise with every thrust. After a long time, he ejaculated. We continued to kiss, fondle and fuck for hours.

My auntie looked through the window & saw him pumping his shaft in my tight cunt but did not say anything about this. After almost two hours, we came out & I stayed with my auntie and smoked a cigarette. I then asked her if it is OK for me bring my boyfriend again, she said yes. After that we came to her house once or twice a week for intercourse. I met with the other boy friend at his apartment regularly to do homework, crushed his cock and balls using my high heels and had repeated vaginal and anal intercourse with him. Once I brought my second boyfriend to my auntie's house. She suggested that I spent the night at her place. That night my second boyfriend and I had sex several times.

My auntie used to tease me about my boyfriends. Once she hugged me tightly and our lips touched. She then kissed me lightly and then more passionately by thrusting her tongue in my mouth while squeezing my breasts and later rubbing my pussy. I thought about sex with my sister-in-law. I suspected my auntie was interested to fuck me but we only kissed and fondled that time.

I actually enjoyed intercourse with my boy friends more than my husband. For one thing, I was more sexually experienced and I told them what I like & they performed it well. Also, both were sexually inexperienced but very horny when they fucked me. Whereas my husband penis was average in length, both my boyfriends had large penis, and had superb staying power. In fact, both of them fucked me for more than twenty minutes before they ejaculated. They both regained erections quickly and mounted me and we fucked for hours before we were satisfied.

I had been thinking about my sister-in-law's cousin and his large mushroom-shaped penis. Once I told her that I am interested to meet her cousin & she promptly arranged for us to meet. When we met, I was wearing a pink sari, small silk blouse and spike-heeled sandals. As before, she kissed my lips and fondled my breasts as her cousin looked. I was more eager for sexual intercourse with him this time.

While my sister-in-law watched, I grabbed his crotch, unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his penis. It was long & thick, and as I pulled at his foreskins to expose his head, he became fully erect. His dick head was very large bell pepper, much larger than my husband's or any of the other guys I had sex with. I stroked him as my sister-in-law continued to kiss and fondle me. Then she removed my sari and panties. As I was lying on my back, she asked him to mount me. He put my high-heeled feet on his shoulder, and bent me over until my knees are touching my breasts. His penis was touching my open cunt and I was expecting him to forcefully enter me when my sister-in-law pushed his penis away from my cunt and started to lick & suck my cunt instead.

My cunt started to throb and I orgasm repeatedly. She then positioned the head of the penis between my cunt lips and asked him to penetrate me. Even though I have been fucking for some time, his penis head was too large for my cunt. But she grabbed his penis head in her hand, squeezed it and then forced it into my cunt. Finally, his penis was inside my cunt and he immediately began to thrust it in and out my juicy cunt as my sister-in-law watched. After several minutes of fucking, he began to ejaculate and I could feel his hot semen deep inside my pussy. After he withdrew, I felt his semen dripping out of my pussy. I squeezed his balls and stroked him until he was erect again. As my sister-in-law looked, I mounted him, with semen dripping out of my pussy and fucked him. After this we three had many more fuck sessions. Each session was hotter than the previous one. I enjoyed the hard fucking from both and climaxed every time.

Later my sister-in-law told one of her male lovers that I was not getting enough hard sex after my marriage so she has arranged me to fuck her cousin. Her lover knew that my sister-in-law used to have sex with me and wanted to know all the details about my sex with her cousin. After I fucked her cousin, she told her lover about our first three-some affair and told him how her cousin pounded my tight cunt with his hard prick.

After I started fucking her cousin, she started talking about her male lover. She suggested that I meet with her lover for intercourse. He has been talking about my young, tight pussy. He would be very happy to give a really hard fucking, better than any I received so far. She also said he has a really large penis, much bigger than her cousin's. Since her cousin's cock head was the biggest, I ever fucked, I was afraid that anything bigger than that would be very uncomfortable. So, I was hesitant to have sex with him.

One day I went to meet my sister-in-law and her cousin for a three-some sex. I was dressed in a colorful pink sari, low cut blouse and pink thong panty. The sari was well below my navel exposing my midriff and belly prominently. I have used a portion of the sari as veil to cover my head. My long hair was braided. It almost touched my buttocks. I was wearing lots of gold bangles and other ornaments and my bangles made tingling noise whenever I moved my hand. I had a silver waistband, which was hanging low on my hips. Its silver bells made loud tingling noise whenever I walked. I was wearing a pair of high-heeled thong sandals, toe rings and silver anklets with silver bells. Those bells made jingling noise as I walked.

When I arrived, I saw my sister-in-law and her boyfriend sitting in the drawing room. She was wearing an almost transparent, red sari that exposed her body prominently. She had no bra or panty and I can see her breasts, buttocks and pussy clearly. She was wearing lots of gold ornaments, including gold bangles. Her feet were decorated with red alta, just like mine. She also had silver anklets with silver bells, toe rings and a pair of high-heeled sandals. She was wearing deep red lipstick, just like me and was smoking a cigarette.

She told me her cousin was late. For a minute I thought that her cousin is not coming and we will have a three-some with her boyfriend. I sat with them and chatted. Her lover was looking hungrily at me. She pulled me towards her, held my waist tightly and kissed me fully on the lips. She took her cigarette from her lips and put it between my red lips and I smoked it. She removed my blouse and bra; French kissed me, and fondled my breasts and buttocks. Her boyfriend was enjoying the show. My cunt started to itch and became very wet.

She put her hand between my legs, removed my panty and played with my plump pussy lips. She pinched and stroked my clitoris and it became erect in an instant. She then inserted her finger in my cunt and plunged it as deep as possible. She rubbed her finger on my g-spot and I climaxed immediately. She looked at her lover, fingered me and said that my cunt was very hot and tight. My cunt was getting very juicy as she continued to finger-fuck me. She kissed my lips passionately, squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples driving me to multiple orgasms. Then she pulled out her juicy finger, licked my pussy juice, smiled and kissed me forcefully on my lips. She inserted her finger again and repeatedly finger-fucked me. She removed her finger and sucked it and then offered her finger to me to lick. I smelled the strong, musky smell of my cunt and was very aroused.

When her cousin came, we kissed. He sat near my sister-in-law and kissed her lips. I was a bit surprised since I thought her cousin is supposed to fuck me. By this time, my sister-in-law was totally naked. Her cousin squeezed her large breasts and continued to kiss her. I inserted two fingers into her cunt and started fingering her. I then removed my finger and let her cousin suck it. Her lover was watching all this and was very aroused. My sister-in-law unzipped her cousin's pants and pulled out his hard dick with its large mushroom head. I fingered her cunt again, pulled out my fingers and let her lick it first then offered it to her cousin to smell. Strong musky smell of her cunt excited him. His cock was as hard as a steel shaft and he immediately plunged his hard cock in her cunt.

I then looked at her lover. He was totally naked and had a fantastic erection. His penis was very long and very thick. It was certainly bigger than any cock I ever fucked and I was afraid he might tear my cunt. His cock head was round and plump. He quickly came over to me and started kissing my lips while squeezing my firm, round breasts. He then asked me to suck his cock. I usually do not like to suck cock. But I kissed his large cock head and licked it. He insisted that I open mouth and then he shoved his thick cock in my mouth. His penis was very thick and I had a hard time taking it in. But he held on to my head and pushed the cock in. It was deep in my throat and I almost choked. He pulled it out and then I sucked it slowly. By this time, his cock was as hard as rock. My cunt was throbbing and I wanted his cock deep inside my cunt.

He then removed my sari, spread my legs, sucked my clitoris hard and it got erect instantly. Then he inserted his tongue deep in my tight, hot cunt and sucked me. I was never sucked like that before and immediately climaxed. He then put my high-heeled feet on his shoulder and entered his hard, thick cock in my throbbing cunt and pumped with full force. I could feel his cock tearing me up as he thrust it deeper into my cunt. My cunt felt very full and very tight. His cock stretched it open as it plunged deep inside me. He then pulled the entire cock out and then plunged it forcefully into my cunt again and again.

The room was noisy as bells in my waist chain and our bangles and anklet bells tingle and jingle as we both fucked. The sound of cocks getting in and out of our juice-filled cunts was clearly audible. My sister-in-law's cousin withdrew his cock and slept on his back with his cock standing straight up. My sister-in-law mounted him and started riding his cock. My lover then removed his cock and asked me to mount him and ride his cock. Our high heels and bells on our anklet made a lot of noise as we both jumped around while riding their cocks forcefully. They both ejaculated simultaneously. Then regained erection quickly, reentered us and fucked both of us in doggie style for quite a while. I kissed my sister-in-law as both men continue to fuck us.

Later my sister-in-law told me that she planned the whole thing as her lover was very interested to fuck me but I was not interested to fuck him. She asked her cousin to fuck her instead of me. That made me available for her lover. She told me her lover's dream came true as he fucked my tight cunt repeatedly. I told her that my jaw and cunt still hurt but I enjoyed his large penis that almost ripped open my mouth and my tight cunt.

Next day my lover wanted me to go to a picnic with them. I smiled and said there would be plenty to suck at the picnic. My sister-in-law said she is going to come with us. I dressed up like the previous day. My sister-in-law lend me some of her ornaments, makeup, a pair of new sexy high-heeled sandals, anklets with silver bells, and toe-rings to wear which made me look even more sexier. She was dressed just like me and looked even sexier. At the picnic I mingled with his friends. I wanted to go to pee in the woods and my lover wanted to come along with me. My sister-in-law winked at me, smiled and also came with us.

We all went into the bushes & I squatted to pee near the bushes. My lover and sister-in-law watched as urine streamed out of my pussy. After I was finished, he wanted to fuck me. I told him I was very sore from his hard fucking but he insisted that we fuck a little and he will be very gentle this time.

At that point, my sister-in-law pulled me towards her and kissed me on the lips. She probed my mouth with her tongue as she squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples. My lover removed my panty and started to suck my pussy and clitoris. I was erect instantly and my cunt started to itch as he entered his tongue in my cunt and sucked hard. He then licked my anus from below. My sister-in-law spread my ass cheeks and he entered his tongue deep in my ass.

Then he grabbed my buttocks and picked me up. My sister-in-law lifted up my buttocks as I held on to him tightly with my arms around his neck & my legs wrapped around his waist. My sister-in-law fingered my pussy till it was very juicy and then positioned his hard penis in my pussy. He then entered his thick, hard penis in my cunt, grabbed my buttocks and pulled me forcefully towards him. My sister-in-law continued to squeeze my breasts and buttocks. Then she entered her finger in my ass and fingered me and I ejaculated immediately.

I was afraid others might hear the loud sounds of bells in my waist chain and anklets as we fuck. As he forced his penis quickly into my cunt it almost tore me up. At first it hurt a lot but then I enjoyed his hard cock going in and out of my cunt. I told him to fuck me harder, deeper and faster. He vigorously jerked my buttocks and pumped his penis hard into my cunt, as my sister-in-law fingered my ass hole. We both climaxed and he ejaculated deep inside my cunt.

But my lover was not satisfied. He asked me to bend over, spread my legs and hold my ankles with both hands. That position exposed my pussy fully for hard penetration. My sister-in-law held on to me and my lover plunged his throbbing dick in my cum-filled cunt. The penis was buried deep in my cunt and he pumped very hard, in and out, in and out. My sister-in-law continues to kiss his lips and finger-fuck my ass hole. Finally, after long hard fucking, my lover exploded inside me.

I stood up and my sister-in-law helped me adjust my sari. His semen, mixed with my cunt juice started to run down my thighs. He wiped it clean with my panty & kept my juicy panty in his pocket. He told me that he would show it to his friends later. When we returned to the party, everyone had a curious looks on their face. After we returned home that night, I watched as my lover fucked my sister-in-law hard. We had sex all night in every imaginable position.

Few days after our picnic, my auntie came to our house for a visit. My sister-in-law recounted our picnic activities to my auntie in great detail. She also told her about my fuck sessions with her cousin. My auntie was surprised to hear it all and responded with details about my fuck sessions with my boy friends at her house. I was very embarrassed when both of them teased me about my sexual activities. My sister-in-law kissed me passionately in front of my auntie. Auntie then kissed my lips, squeezed my breasts and fingered my cunt as my sister-in-law watched.

That night my sister-in-law dressed me up beautifully in a fine sari, sequined bra, sequined thong panty, ornaments, gleaming red alta on my feet, very high-heeled sandals, anklets with silver bells, toe rings and deep red lipstick. She told me that auntie has a surprise for me. She escorted me to upstairs bedroom. I saw my auntie, dressed like me in gold ornaments, gleaming red alta, high-heeled leather sandals, anklets, toe-rings, lounging on the bed. She pulled me towards her and kissed me hard on the lips as my sister-in-law watched. Her tongue probed my mouth as she caressed my breasts and buttocks. She removed my bra and panty and removed my sari completely. She then removed her sari, bra and panty. Now we both were completely naked except our high-heeled shoes. My auntie continued to kiss and caress me. She then reached under the pillow and pulled out a foot long, thick rubber penis with a large mushroom head. Her penis was very thick and life-like, very much like my lover's cock. My sister-in-law smiled as she looked at the penis. She told my auntie that the lube is on the nightstand near the bed and told her to enjoy me. My auntie then handed both pairs of bras and panties to my sister-in-law. My auntie then licked and sucked my cunt until I climaxed. She then tied the rubber penis with a leather belt around her waist, lubed her cunt and inserted one end in her cunt. This strap-on was home-made and looked very different from the one my mother-in-law had. Now the dildo was sticking out of her crotch like a real penis. She put my high-heeled feet on her shoulder, entered my cunt forcefully and started thrusting her penis in-and-out of my cunt rapidly. My sister-in-law watched us fuck and then left the room, leaving us to fuck all night.

123456...9