My Strict Female Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
Workplace story of submission.
800 words
3.5
23.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finch99
finch99
2 Followers

Dear reader,

This is an absolutely true story that I would like to share due to it having such a powerful impact on my life. The real events took place over a six week summer holiday when I was between university and full time employment as a teacher. It is the story of coming to realise that I was a submissive and required strict discipline from a younger woman to keep my properly in line. As I said, this is true, so the situation built from everyday happenings into an extreme and frustration sexual encounter. Here is my story.

I had finished my degree and also completed a year of teacher training. I had a job in September to go to, but a gap over the Summer for which I was not paid. I needed money. As a result I found myself returning to the supermarket that I had worked whilst at Sixth Form College, although it had changed company. They still offered me a six week placement and I was to start on the Monday.

I called in on Saturday for Induction and couldn't believe how the place had changed. It was a relaxed place when I had worked there but now it seemed very serious with very smart uniforms and an efficient atmosphere. I went to the welcome desk and was then shown through to an office. The lady showing me there said I was going to meet my supervisor.

My supervisor was in the office when I was shown in, sitting behind a desk. The first thing I noticed was how young she was. I was only 23 but she looked the same age as one of the Sixth Formers I had been teaching. I soon found out that this was the case - she had just left school at seventeen and was now full time in this position of responsibility by eighteen. She wore a dark suit and white top. She smiled at me.

"Hello, you must be Simon. I'm Miss Green." Miss Green!?! I was used to being "Sir" in the classroom and was not expecting to have to be called by my first name and have to answer with a formal title to my supervisor.

"Hello." I said, smiling nervously.

"That would be "Yes Miss" please. We are a strict and disciplined organisation here, which is probably why we are market leaders. Is that understood?" Her smile had faded.

"Yes Miss." He smiled again.

"Better. Right, I will explain the rules and then you can go and report back to Karen at the front desk and she will provide you with your uniform. My expectations, Simon, are very high. You are to report to me on time for every shift dressed perfectly. This means your shirt collar is to be fastened, tie done up tightly, shirt tucked in and sleeves rolled down and buttoned. As already explained, you always answer me as Miss, and do exactly what I say. Is this all clear?"

"Yes Miss." My head was reeling. She was speaking very directly and confidently, I felt I had no option but to obey. I also noticed that I was in a strange state of hating the situation, being essentially humiliated and demeaned by a young girl, but also strangely excited by the situation. She was very attractive, with tied up blonde hair and bright green eyes.

"Okay." she said. "I will see you, on time and in uniform on Monday. I have allocated you to work on Check Outs Goodbye Simon."

"Goodbye... Miss." I added quickly. What had I let myself in for? Not least, I hated working on Check Outs - the most boring job. Now I knew I would be being looked over by this very strict boss.

After I had left the office I collected my uniform. When I got home I tried it on. The worst part was that it was a standardized shirt with a logo on, so I had to wear it rather than one of my comfortable white shirts I wore for teaching. These supermarket ones had a very high and stiff collar that when buttoned around my neck dug right up into my chin so I had to keep my head up if it wasn't to be extremely uncomfortable. I had noticed both the men and women on Check Outs wearing these and they did look very focussed and professional with heads raised, smiling at customers. I hadn't realised it was because the tight collars meant that they couldn't slouch or lower their heads. The thought of nine hours in that collar under the watchful eye of Miss Green brought that strange mixed feeling of frustration and arousal.

On balance though, I was dreading Monday but knew I needed the money.

(to be continued)

finch99
finch99
2 Followers