My Stripper Monica Ch. 01

Story Info
Monica from Friends becomes my stripper and more.
4.7k words
4
15.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers

This is a sleazy and freaky stripper fuck parody.

This is a freaky fuck parody series involving the women of the TV show Friends... It centers on Monica... It takes place in 2002.

Midtown Manhattan, New York 2002

Monica Gellar and Rachel Green were at my strip club, Smokin' Hotties. They came to see me, I'm James. I'm Rachel's boyfriend. They also came to see my close friend and one of my top strippers, Phoebe Buffet. "Hey babe, how's my girl?" I hugged Rachel, kissing her, squeezing that gorgeous ass. "Hey there Monica. You ladies look hot as shit."

"Hey there handsome." Rachel kissed me and grabbed my cock through my pants.

"Awww, thanks James. You're a sweetheart." Monica smiled at me. She knew she was hot. I love fucking Rachel, but I want my cock in Monica asap. I already fuck Phoebe... And all of my other strippers. They gotta put out, to get the job. Hey, rules are rules. (Laughing)

I picked up Rachel, kissing her and carried her around the club. Monica followed us. It's a special club. It's what's called a full service club. You can get a lap dance... And some pussy... And we can hook you up with some recreational hook ups too. We've got what you need, to have a good time. I have connections with the cops, so we don't get bothered.

We were shorthanded on the afternoon shift. One of my strippers got knocked up, by me, so she took some time off. She's married and she's hot, so of course I had to fuck her. I love fucking married chicks. It's one of the things that turns me on so much about Monica. She's married to Chandler, a dorky guy. She's way too hot for him, but I'm used to getting hot pussy, so I can handle her.

We went in my office and looked at my video screen of all of the private rooms. I say it's for security reasons, but it's actually just so I can watch the action and jerk off... or fuck one of my girls... or two, while I watch. We watched Ebony, one of my best girls, give an old white guy a lap dance. She signaled the camera, or me, that he wanted some pussy. She showed me the money... $500, so he wanted to fuck her. We all watched Ebony, a married black hottie with big natural tits and an afro, suck his old cock to get him ready.

"Oh my God, she's blowing him." Monica stating the obvious. She stared in disbelief as Ebony sucked that old cock better than its ever been sucked. She climbed up on his lap and rode that old weiner big time. Her afro was moving wildly, as she gave him some great pussy and a great show. I love fucking her myself. Her husband knows she's a stripper, but has no clue about her fucking the customers... or me. I fuck her everyday. She's got the best ass I've ever fucked and I've fucked a lot of them. I'm the only one that gets her ass, not even her husband gets it. I take good care of her. She's so talented. She's got a job for life with me. Ebony winked and smiled at the camera, knowing I was watching. She got the old guy off pretty quick. She kissed his cheek and he left, another satisfied customer.

I was making out with Rachel, when we saw Phoebe in one of the rooms. She was giving a lap dance to her friend Joey.

"OH MY GOD RACH... look, Phoebe is giving Joey a lap dance." Monica was shocked. She stared in disbelief that Phoebe would give Joey a lap dance.

"Oh my... She's really gonna do it let's watch." Rachel smiled and watched, as I played with her pussy and kissed her neck. She moaned softly, writhing in my lap. Her perfect nipples were so hard, poking through her white blouse.

"I can't believe she would do that." Monica was still shocked. But she stared at the screen. Phoebe gave Joey a great lap dance, grinding on his crotch. She slowly took her clothes off and touched him all over. She brushed her head in his lap, flinging her long, blonde hair wildly. Phoebe's really good. She's a great lay too, but Joey didn't find out. He ran out of the room, covering his crotch. He obviously was too embarrassed to go any further, with his friend. We all laughed, as we watched. Monica was actually rubbing her pussy, as she watched. She tried to hide it from us, but I could tell. I smiled. I was gonna get her to be one of my strippers and also one of my bitches. I put my plan into motion.

"Hey Monica, you wanna try giving someone a lap dance? You sure have the body for it." I started the process. I knew I was gonna have to convince her and it might not be easy, but I was determined to have Monica... I get what... And who... I want. She looked at me, smiling, but shook her head.

"Thanks James, but the only lap dances I give, are for Chandler... and that's in private. I could never do that for a stranger. I just couldn't... I would feel weird. It's like cheating."

I used another path. I knew this one had a lot better chance of working. Monica and Chandler had been planning a move to the suburbs, but money was a problem for them. So...

"You know, you could do it part time and make like $500 to $800 a night. If you were willing to be full service, you could triple that. It could really help you get that house you wanted. It could make life a whole lot easier for you and Chandler." Monica looked at me with her mouth open. That was a lot of money and she knew I was right about it making their lives a lot easier... But she still was scared to.

"Wow, that's alot money James. You're right, that would definitely make things a lot easier for sure. I... I. Just can't though. I Mena thank you for offering, but... I... It's like cheating. I couldn't do it. I can't." Monica was definitely still thinking about it though, so I decided to be patient.

"At least think about it, ok Monica? It would definitely help you and make things a lot easier for you. It would make you happy, I know. You deserve to be happy. You're a sweet person and you work hard, so you deserve to get what you want. Plus you're my friend and I care about you very much. So please think about it, at least." I smiled and she smiled back. Monica and I are good friends. She came over and hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you James. You're a sweetheart and I care about you very much too. Thank you." She kissed my cheek again. She smelled fantastic. She always does. I wanted Monica really bad. My cock was rock hard and Rachel noticed. She faced me in my lap and pulled my cock out, sliding it up her pussy. She was wearing a short plaid mini skirt and no panties, so I had easy access.

"Oh, I'll give you two some privacy. I wanna talk to Phoebe anyway." Monica smiled and left my office. She turned to face me when she got to the door. Rachel was kissing my neck, while she rode my super hard cock. Monica blew me a kiss and winked, smiling at me, as she went to meet Phoebe. I wanted her... and I was gonna have her.

I squeezed Rachel's gorgeous ass and kissed her deep. She rode me like a champ. My throbbing manmeat worked its way up that perfect, juicy, bald pussy all the way. I reached inside her blouse and groped her small, but perfect tits, with those rock hard nipples. Our tongues molested each other's in our mouths. I played with her tits, as she rode me, moaning loud and squirming all over my cock. I made her squirt three times, then I pumped her sweet, tan pussy full of my cream. I looked into her beautiful eyes, as I filled that sexy snatch. She smiled and licked her lips, loving my warm jizz in her hole. I wanted to get her pregnant, so I shot every drop up in there I could.

We kissed and I sucked those beautiful tits. I smacked her gorgeous, firm ass while Rachel squirmed in my lap and moaned with that very sexy voice."I love fucking you James. You always make me cum so damn hard and so fucking much." She kissed me, her arms around my neck. "I wanna have your baby." We kissed some more. "I wanna have a bunch of them with you." I smiled. We kissed some more and I squeezed that awesome ass. Rachel has a perfect ass, so firm and toned. She's absolutely gorgeous, from head to toe.

Later that night I was in bed with Rachel, when I got a call from Phoebe. "Monica an I talked. She said you wanted her to strip for you and you told her how much she could make."

"Yeah, I wanna hire her, but she's nervous. She thinks it's cheating. You think you could help me talk her into it babe?"

"Of course, anything for you James. You know I'll do anything for you baby. Can I get some of that sweet dick tomorrow?"

"Of course babe. Anytime, and thanks." I hung up. Phoebe's a sweetheart, She always helps me out... and I always give her some of my dick. I love fucking her. I put the phone up and snuggled with Rachel. I went to sleep smiling, knowing I was even closer to getting Monica and making her... My Stripper Monica. (Wink)

I was assfucking Phoebe the next afternoon in my office. I had fucked her pussy for 45 minutes and made her squirt 7 times already. I was thanking her, my way, for helping me with Monica. She had talked to her again and Phoebe told me Monica was seriously thinking about doing it. I railed her ass, pulling her hair hard, smacking that gorgeous ass, for another 20 minutes. She came three more times. I pulled out and she dropped to her knees. She gobbled up my cream and swallowed every damn drop. I gave her a piss cocktail and she chugged it down, smiling the whole time. Phoebe loves swallowing my piss. She stuck out that sexy tongue, opened her mouth wide and drank everything.

I gave her $5000 as a thank you for helping with Monica. Phoebe gave me a very nice blowjob and ball suck, as a thank you. She drank down my jizz. She's engaged, but she loves being my bitch. It turns her on big time, being my slut and her fiance not knowing a damn thing about it. It fucking turns me on too. I love fucking all of my strippers, but especially the ones with husband's or boyfriends. It's a big time turn on.

Rachel came by after work and sucked me off in my office. She's my girlfriend for a reason... or a few of them... and her oral skills are at the top of the list. She deepthroated me over and over, her eyes locked on mine the whole time... that's very important... She rubbed and lightly tickled my big balls, slobbering all over my big shaft, as she guzzled it down. I gave her the nut after about 15 minutes. I was smoking a blunt and watching my screen, when I did. She looked up at me and happily guzzled my jizz down. She kissed my cock, after she finished dining on my jizz.

She wanted a pair of leather boots she saw on Fifth Avenue, so I took her over to the store and bought them for her. A lot of guys would think a $7200 pair of boots was a little much for a blowjob, but I take care of my woman. She wanted them, so she got them. She gave me an all night fuckfest, as a thank you. She gave up the ass and pussy happily, she always does. I pounded her holes like only I can. She came 12 times and I came 3. I love fucking Rachel. I really dig her.

The next day Monica came by. She told me she lost her chef job.

"Damn it, nothing is going right. I want that house so damn bad. I want the perfect life for Chandler and I, but nothing is working."

I held her, as she cried in my arms. I rubbed her back and tried to help her relax. She felt so good. She smelled so good. I just took in her scent, my face softly pressed against hers. I hugged her and held her tight, as she cried. I felt a very strong connection with her. I also wanted her, so damn bad.

"I'm always here for you Monica. I'm always here to help... Here." I went over to my desk and opened my money drawer. I went back to her, wiped her tears and handed her $25000 in cash. I have a very successful club, so I have a lot of cash on hand. It's a cash business. I have a bunch of armed and highly trained security guards too. I'm a smart guy. I don't take chances with my money.

Monica looked at me, not knowing what to say. I didn't ask her to strip for me. I didn't ask for anything. I just gave it to her. She's my friend and she was down and crying, so I helped her. Yes, I have a heart. She hugged me and kissed me too.

"Oh my God James, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much. I... I can't believe you would do this. Thank you so much."

"You're my friend. I'm not just a sex crazed bastard. I care about my friends. You've been nice to me, so I wanted to help. You're welcome sweetheart."

I know what you're thinking. "He gave her the money to fuck her." Normally, that would be what I would do...but...I really do like Monica and I really did wanna help her. No, I'm not going soft... Far from it. Every once in awhile, even the hardest, sex crazed pervert does something nice... this was my "nice" time... don't get used to it. (Laughing)

The story does continue my fellow freaks. A couple of days passed. Monica made a world class dinner and invited Rachel and I over, for dinner with her and Chandler. They both thanked me for the help. Monica was so happy. They were talking to the real estate agent about the perfect house for them. They had the down payment money, so they had scheduled some viewings out in Westchester. Seeing her so happy, made me smile. I was developing some really strong feelings for her. God, she looked hot. Tight, baby blue turtleneck sweater and tight jeans. They showed off her curves so well. Her black hair in a ponytail, flopping around, as she ran around her apartment looking for brochures.

She showed Rachel and I her dream house. It was way over their budget. A beautiful home. She stared so happily at the picture. I could sense how much she loved and wanted the place. I smiled, as she smiled at the picture of her dream house. I looked it over too. Monica kept smiling at me. She reached over and rubbed my hand, smiling. I definitely had very strong feelings for her.

I took Rachel out. I was surprising her with something. I know how much she loves Ferrari's, so I had bought her one and had it tricked out for her. I had it parked out of our apartment, while we were out. It wasn't got a there. Like I said earlier, I'm a smart guy. We walked down the sidewalk, in front of our apartment and Rachel noticed the Ferrari.

"Oh my God, who's car is this? This is so beautiful. Oh my..." She walked around it and stared. "Do you think they'd mind too much if I stole it?" We laughed. I walked up to her, put my arms around her and kissed her.

"Yeah babe, I think they would mind... It's yours sweetheart." I handed her the keys. Rachel couldn't speak. She looked at me, holding the keys. She didn't know what to say.

"Are you for real James? This is mine? You bought me this car?" She was in shock.

"Yes, Yes and... Yes." I winked at her. She hugged me so tight. She gave me like a thousand kisses all over my face...And she screamed in joy.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDD!! IT'S MY CAR, IT'S MY CAR... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU JAMESSSSSSSSS!! OH MY GODDDDDDDD!!" Rachel jumped up and down and kissed me some more, hugging me tight. "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH BABY. THANK YOU!! Rachel started crying tears of joy...And screamed some more. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! IT'S MY CARRRRRRRRR!! THANK YOU SWEETHEART, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

We got in the car and she drove us around for awhile. She was so happy. It made me happy. All this love and happy stuff was softening my heart, so I needed some freaky sex to get back to normal. She took care of that. I plowed Rachel's perfect ass for an hour in the car, in a parking garage. Yes, I got her a parking garage spot. She came 6 times and another 6 while I fucked her pussy, doggy style, outside the car, as she bent over the rear of it. That was so hot. A couple of passers by took pictures and cheered us on. I love public sex.

Rachel was on her knees sucking my cock clean, after I came up her ass when the parking garage manager came by. He was a fat, older guy that obviously wasn't a big of a fan of public sex as I was. He was fussing and threatening to call the cops and take Rachel's spot away. I wanted to kick his ass, but I didn't want her to lose her spot. It's hard as hell to get a good parking spot in the city. I tried to bribe him with money and free lapdances at my club, but he wasn't agreeing. Rachel took it into her own hands... literally. She unzipped his pants, pulled his small cock out and sucked him off. I took pictures of it, mainly to use against him, if he didn't agree to let her keep her spot.

Rachel jerked my cock and sucked his. She wouldn't let him cum until he agreed to drop everything and not take her spot away. My girl is hot and smart. He agreed and pushed his cock back in her mouth. He didn't last long, Rachel sucked his load out in no time. She spit it out on the ground and made a "it's gross" face. I told him to get lost and he did.

"Gross asshole. Yuck." Rachel went back to sucking me off. She smiled around my manmeat, licking every inch of it. She sucked me so fucking good. I grabbed her head and face fucked that gorgeous mouth and throat. She just looked up at me and smiled. She's such a beautiful woman, especially with my cock stuffed in her mouth. She sucked out another big load of cream. Rachel swallowed it all down and sucked me bone dry. She kissed my spent cock all over, rubbing it on her face, smiling so fucking big.

We went across the street to our place and went to bed. She woke me up with a good morning bj. She smiled at me the whole time. I popped my nut all over her perfect face. Damn, she looked so sexy with my cream covering her face. She wiped it off with her hands and licked them clean. I just smiled. I have a hot ass girlfriend.

"Thanks again for the car, baby." Rachel blew me a kiss, smiling so sexy at me and got dressed for work.

Later at the club, Monica came by and came into my office.

"James, I need to talk to you, if that's OK?"

"Of course. I need to talk to you too. It's important."

Monica came in and sat on my sofa. I went over and sat beside her. She wanted to go first, so I let her.

"I just wanted to thank you for everything you've done and for how sweet you are and for how good of a friend you've been. I got some bad news. The agent told me my dream house was taken, somebody snatched it up. I saw how happy you were for me last night and it went a lot. Chandler and I will find the right place for us. I know we will. Dream house or not. We will find the right place."

"I'm sure you will Monica... I'm very sure you will." I looked right at her and held the keys up. I dangled them. I opened her hand and put them in her hand. I closed her hand and put mine over it. Neither one of us said a word. She looked right at me and started crying... Damn, there goes that crying stuff again... I kissed her cheek and walked back over to my desk chair. Monica sat there in shock. I opened my desk and took out the deed. I walked back to her and handed it to her. "I think you need this." Monica couldn't stop crying. She took the deed and put it on the sofa.

She grabbed my hand and held it to her face. She looked right at me, crying and simply said, "thank you." She stood up and kissed me. Her lips tasted so good. We kissed for a minute, as she put her arms around my neck. We hugged. She kept crying, thanking me over and over. I held her, rubbing softly up and down her back, our bodies melding into one. She kissed me again. She took my hand and sat me down on the sofa. She turned on my music and started dancing for me.

"You don't have to do this Monica, I bought you the house because I wanted you to be happy. I half heartedly said it, hoping she would continue. She did.

"I want to do it. I want you to be happy and I know you want me... I want you... I always have." Monica smiled at me, taking off her white top, dancing in rhythm to the music. She slowly undid her jeans and pulled them off. She was wearing a white bra and white thong. Fuck, she's hot. She sat on my lap, facing away from me and grinded on my lap. My cock was hard and she moaned, as she worked that perfect, firm ass all over it. She leaned back into me, kissing my cheek. I reached around and played with her beautiful C cup tits. Monica moaned loudly and kept dancing in my lap. I kissed her neck, my warm breath beating down on her skin, softly.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers
12