My Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have an assignment for you, Andy," She said coyly. I wasn't sure if I should answer or not, so I decided to just close my mouth and try to listen.

She was rubbing my cock rhythmically now, enjoying my reaction to her touch. She continued, "I want you to get down on your knees and pleasure me. Do you think you can make me cum?"

I nodded without even stopping to think. Could I make her cum? At that moment, that was all I wanted in life. That was what I was put here on Earth to do. Of course I could make her cum!

She took a step back and watched as I dropped to my knees. Another half step back and she was in her seat. Now I was at the perfect level to access her undoubtedly sweet and juicy pussy. It was my turn to lick my lips.

I reached out to her foot, caressing her ankle and bringing it up slightly to meet my lips. I was trying to seduce her now, as she had done to me. I slowly kissed and caressed my way up to her knee, before gently setting that foot back on the ground and repeating the same with the other.

Once I reached her knees for the second time I anxiously parted them with my face, continuing my kissing and caressing on her thighs. As I proceeded up her legs she slouched in her seat a bit, allowing me better access. My arms wrapped around her thighs and my fingers worked up under her skirt, pulling the material back to make way for my mouth.

My face reached her panty-clad pussy and I inhaled her musky, womanly scent, savoring her smell, before exhaling warmly on her mound. I used my nose and lips to nuzzle against her pussy, pressing her panties against the soft mound and folds of her body. I desperately wanted to rip her damp panties off, but restrained myself, wanting even more-so to please her.

I continued to nibble and caress her through the flowery material while my hands continued up, reaching for the elastic band at the top. I leaned my body away so I could take her panties down, which she allowed by lifting her hips for me. I savored the view as I slid them down her shapely legs and off.

Her pussy lips were shaved completely free of hair, while her mound was nicely trimmed. I found this look to be extremely erotic, containing aspects of both her youth and womanhood. Dropping her panties, I reached between her legs with my hands and my fingers stroked her velvet-soft outer pussy lips as I stared, mesmerized. Her outer lips parted with my stroking and I could see her glistening, moist inner folds waiting for me.

Getting tired of waiting for me she rolled her hips up, inviting me in. I nodded at her unspoken request and dove in, like a starving man at a buffet. She tasted better than I could have imagined musky and at the same time sweet and almost floral.

I licked slowly upward along her slit, before finding her clit with the tip of my tongue, sending a jolt through her body. I lifted first one and then the other of her legs up, onto my shoulders, which gave me easier access to her sweet pussy. She wound her fingers through my hair, encouraging me.

I teased her, alternating between licking and sucking her clit, nibbling those pussy lips, and fucking her with my tongue. Her moans were getting louder and I felt she was getting closer to coming, so I focused my attention on her clit.

Her hips were rocking, and I realized she was fucking my face. Her fingers gripped tighter in my hair and suddenly she stiffened with her orgasm. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my tongue, her juices dripping onto my chin as I lapped at her.

After a moment her body relaxed and I thought she was done with me, but when I went to sit back her fingers tightened in my hair again. "Don't stop," she moaned, breathing deeply, "Use your fingers to fuck my pussy."

I did as instructed, loving both her coarse language and the way she ordered me. I continued licking at her clit while using first one, then two fingers in her tight hole. She was really moaning loudly now, and I grew worried about possible discovery, but she was beyond noticing at that point.

Her thighs gripped my head tightly as she came in my mouth again. But still she did not release me. I continued to lap at her dripping pussy, loving the taste, as she continued to hold me hostage. She came one more time before she finally released me, panting, to lean back in her seat.

She chuckled a few times, a silly smile on her lips, before telling me, "That was very good. I think I could get used to that. I've been looking for a new pussy-boy, anyway." She laughed again, "I just never expected to find him at school."

Once again I wasn't sure how I was supposed to respond, so I just smiled slightly and remained kneeling. I didn't need the reminder that what we were doing was so totally inappropriate.

She slid her foot out of her heeled-sandal then and massaged my straining cock for a minute. "You like being told what to do, don't you, pussy-boy?"

I had to think about that for a moment. I had never done anything like this before. I had never even thought about it but became even more excited at the thought of more.

She noticed my hesitation and narrowed her eyes at me, "What? Tell me you're not enjoying it?"

"No, it's not that. It's just..." I was struggling to find the right words. I took a deep breath, trying to gather my thoughts. "I would say that I like doing what *you* tell me to do. It's *you* that excites me." I felt bold for a moment and held her ankle, pulling her foot down harder against my cock. "It's *you* that has me so turned on I'm willing to break rules and ignore my marriage vows."

Her smile returned at that, though she sat up straighter and removed her foot from my clutch and my lap. She leaned forward and grasped my chin, bringing our faces together.

We kissed for the first time and fireworks exploded behind my eyelids. Our tongues danced together sharing the taste of her pussy. She broke our lip contact long enough to lick some excess juice off my chin, before returning to my lips. We kissed, and kissed, and kissed while my hands went mad, trying to touch every part of her at once before finally resting on her back and pulling her body to me, crushing her to my chest.

She slid out of her seat and onto my lap without breaking the kiss. Her lips were firm yet soft beyond compare, molding themselves onto mine. The kiss started gently but quickly rose with passion before erupting like molten lava between us. My cock was still straining against my pants fighting to imitate the actions of my tongue.

When she broke the kiss, we were both panting. She had straddled my thighs and was maddeningly rocking her hips into mine. The back of my mind registered that my feet were falling asleep, trapped between the hard tile floor and my body, but I didn't dare break the spell to change positions.

"You wanna fuck me, don't you, pussy-boy?"

"Oh God, yeah!"

She looked deep into my eyes before speaking. "Call me Mistress."

"Yes Mistress. Please let me fuck you?" Did that come out of my mouth?

She smiled and reached behind her for her purse. She watched my face as she pulled out a pair of metal handcuffs. I couldn't restrain my surprise, "Jesus Christ, you bring those to school with you?"

She chuckled, "I bring them everywhere. A girl like me has to be prepared." She licked her lips as she slowly clicked one cuff closed around my wrist. "Have you ever played with restraints?"

She leaned forward, forcing me down on my back and continued smiling into my face. "No, never," I could scarcely breath out my answer.

"Mistress," she reminded me.

"No Mistress," I corrected. She pulled my hands up over my head, looped the cuffs around the heavy leg of a lab table and then secured my other wrist.

For a brief moment of panic I wondered if this was some kind of set-up. Maybe it was a trick of students for new teachers or some sorority gag. And I was stuck.

She leaned back and began unbuttoning my shirt. I slowly forgot my panic as she licked and bit her way down my chest and abdomen. Yes, I learned that day that she was a biter.

When she reached my belt she paused for a moment to again squeeze and massage my cock through my pants. I had never been that hard and turned-on in my life, and I thought I should warn her. "Umm, I --"

Without hesitation she backhanded me across the face and I saw stars for a few seconds. To say I had not been expecting that would be a gross understatement. I hoped it wouldn't leave a bruise.

"You know how to address me, boy," she said, cold as ice. For the thousandth time, I wondered who this woman was.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I just thought I should warn you how close I am to cumming."

"Fine," she reached up to the handcuffs and unlocked one, pulled my hands in front of the table leg, then locked my wrists again.

I was confused, and it must have shown on my face. She smiled her teasing half smile as she sat back in her chair. "Get on your knees and show me how you jerk off."

Oh my God. I had never done that in front of anyone before. I could see that she was serious, so I got up on my knees and nervously opened my fly and pulled out my cock. With my hands cuffed together it was an awkward task, though not impossible.

I started to stroke my cock up and down but she stopped me. "No, take down your pants, so I can see." I did as she instructed, again awkwardly, but faster this time. "Good. Now, please continue. But, you're not allowed to cum without permission. Do you understand, pussy boy?"

"Yes Mistress," I answered, already stroking myself, though slowly. She wanted to watch me, so I would try to hold out for as long as I could, through it still won't be long.

The handcuffs were a heavy reminder of my service to her, and I wore them proudly. I think she liked the sound they made, a metal clanking, as my stroking increased. Before too long I was breathing hard, really getting into it.

As much as I was enjoying myself I could also see that she was getting into it, her lips parted, skin slightly flushed. The lust in her eyes almost put me over the edge, but I held back enough to ask for permission.

"Please Mistress, may I cum?"

"No, not yet." What? I hadn't expected that, and had to slow my stroking down, so close to the edge.

"Please Mistress, I can't wait. I need to cum," I was babbling, almost incoherent, but she didn't stop my pleading. "PLEASE Mistress," I almost whimpered, clenching my teeth to hold back.

"Catch all of your cum in your hand, boy."

"Yes, MISTRESS!" I bellowed as the flood gates released and my cock shot out thick jets of boiling hot jizz. Half of my brain concentrated on catching each spurt while the other half was working on staying conscious and upright.

I came so hard I had tunnel vision and very nearly blacked-out. It was the most powerful thing I had ever felt in my life. I fired off about 10 or 12 spurts, about twice as many as usual, my body jerking with each one. I was feeling aftershocks and had electricity coursing all through my body as I milked the last few pearly drops from my cock.

My chest was heaving with my deep breathing as I knelt there, trying to compose my thoughts. I looked at my Mistress, as I now thought of her, and she motioned me forward. I shuffled on my knees, my hands held out in front of me, till I reached her.

She leaned forward in her seat and gave me another passionate kiss, which was pretty limp on my part due to my lack of energy. "Did you enjoy that, boy?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress."

"Good," she looked at my hand briefly, then grabbing my wrist, she pushed it up into my face. "Now clean up after yourself."

She didn't need to explain, I knew what she wanted. Though the thought turned my stomach a little, I wanted to please her. I stuck out my tongue tentatively and lapped at my cum. If I didn't breathe I could swallow without tasting it, though there was no getting around its gooey texture.

I worked quickly, wanting the task to be over, internally noting the irony that this would have to be the biggest cum of my life that I had to clean up this way. Her hand on my jaw stopped me from swallowing a large glob. She again bent over for a kiss, this time sharing my taste instead of hers.

When she was finished with me she released my face and sat back in her seat, watching as I continued cleaning my hand. I did not enjoy the task, but it truly wasn't as bad as I thought it might have been.

"Alright, stop," she directed me, "sit back and lets go over the ground rules." I sat expectantly, watching her for direction.

"You're mine know, but you know that, don't you, pussy boy?"

"Yes Mistress," I answered, still feeling as though I may be in a trance. I seem to have lost all will of my own. I *was* hers, gladly. Hadn't I always been?

"You're going to do what I say, when I say it, pussy boy. Otherwise you will be punished accordingly." She paused for a minute, thinking. "What are you going to tell your wife?"

"Uh, nothing, Mistress. I can't tell her, please Mistress?" God, is she wanted me to say something I'd be done for.

"Don't worry, it's your life. I'm not going to force you to say anything. I've just never tried to do this behind someone's back before. Well, I guess we'll just have to play it by ear."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"So, back to your assignments. You are not allowed to cum again until out next liaison, which will be Friday. Tell your wife you are going out of town, I don't care, but she shouldn't expect you home that night. In the mean time, no jerking off, no sex, not even a wet dream, understood?"

"Yes Mistress." My brain was already racing, what would I tell my wife? This was getting complicated fast. Of course I would never think to say 'No' to my Mistress.

She continued, "Also, for the rest of the week, I want you to stand with your hands behind your back whenever you have the opportunity. Don't make it obvious, but each time your hands go behind your back and you hold your wrists, I want you to think about how you belong to me, and what you are going to do to serve me, pussy boy."

"Yes Mistress." I moved to put my hands behind my back now but realized immediately they were still hand cuffed together.

"What time are you expected home?"

It had been just over an hour since I had dismissed my class. "Her classes usually go till about 6, so anytime around then."

"Perfect. On the days of my classes you are to go straight home, take off your clothes, and be waiting kneeling for me by the door. If there are any special circumstances and the schedule needs to change we can discuss it in class."

"Yes Mistress." I was worried about bringing her to my home, but couldn't really see a way around it. Obviously I couldn't go to her home, and a teacher in a town this size couldn't be seen getting a hotel room twice a week.

"I have something in mind for Friday, but I will fill you in later in the week, pussy boy. Meet me here early tomorrow and I will give you the rest of your instructions for the week, boy."

"Yes Mistress." Tomorrow? That seemed like a lifetime from now.

"You did very well today, pussy boy. But I'd better be going, after all, I have homework to do."

She smiled at me and I lost all train of thought. "Yes Mistress."

12