My Student Boarder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I fondled her tit, I slipped my hand inside her bra. Her skin was so warm and soft. I could not believe how incredible her tits felt. Our kisses became harder and more determined. Our tongues we planted deeply in each other's mouth.

As we kissed, I decided I wanted to touch her pussy. I slipped my hand out of her bra and went down to her hip. Marsha knew what I wanted and rolled backward a little so my hand could pass between us. I touched her stomach and moved between her legs. Marsha opened her legs and my fingers crossed over her mound. I could feel the heat and the warmth from her pussy juices and I was not over her pussy yet.

Slowly I moved lower. My fingers were getting hotter and hotter from the heat from her pussy. I could not believe how wet her panties were. I started to rub her pussy through her panties. Marsha moved her hips a little so my fingers were rubbing her pussy. She was getting wetter and wetter as I rubbed.

Marsha's hand was all over my cock now. She was stroking me vigorously. I decided to slip a finger under her panties. I worked on the elastic of the leg opening and got my finger inside. I touched her pussy lips for the first time. Marsha stopped stroking me, let go and rolled onto her back. Her legs were open. She was giving me full access to her pussy. I took every advantage of the situation. My finger found her slit and I started to move along her pussy. Her fat pussy lips easily yielded to my touch and my finger was completely surrounded by her hot wet flesh.

The tip of my finger found the opening and slowly I pushed inside of her. I could not believe how tight her pussy was. Her muscles clamped tight around my finger. We lay there kissing with my finger slowly fucking her pussy.

Eventually she reached out and found my cock again and she resumed stroking me. It felt incredible.

Marsha's muscles relaxed a little as we kissed. I decided to put a second finger inside of her. Marsha stopped stroking me as she felt my finger start to enter her. It took a little time but eventually my second finger was in her. Marsha rolled her head slowly from side to side. I pulled my fingers out of her a little then pushed them back in. Marsha started to moan. I increased the pace of the finger fucking. She moaned a little louder. Eventually she started to hump her hips up off the bed to meet my fingers.

I bet we did this for half an hour. Marsha I think came 2 times. She eventually remembered my cock and started stroking again.

After she came for the second (or was it the third) time, she opened her eyes and told me, "Take off my panties Tom." What man would not comply with that request? After I slid them off, I could see she was shaved perfectly smooth.

Marsha then rolled over a little and told me to unhook her bra. This I did more easily than I did her dress.

When she rolled onto her back, Marsha took her bra off. What an incredible beauty she was. I sat up and just looked at her. I leaned over and kissed her tits. Her nipples were rock hard and I kissed them and sucked them into my mouth. Marsha loved this. My hand found her pussy again. I was kissing first one tit then the other. My tongue was licking all over her.

After about 5 minutes of this heavenly activity, Marsha said to me, "Tom, I want you inside of me." No man needs to have that explained to him. Marsha had her legs open so I climbed with my knees between her legs. I took my cock and slowly slid the tip along her pussy. She was still incredibly wet. I slid my cock from her clit to her ass. Marsha had closed her eyes and loved every minute of this attention.

After my tenth or fifteenth pass, I stopped at the center of her pussy. The tip of my cock was slightly pressed into her. Her muscles had yielded a little for me. I pushed forward and my cock started to enter her. She was still very tight. I pulled out and then pushed back in. I don't know but I did this maybe 20 times before I was half way into her. Her pussy was getting looser.

The next time I pushed in, I met some resistance. I stopped and pulled out. I pushed in again. What ever was causing the resistance stopped me again. I just held still for a second. Marsha opened her eyes and looked at me. "Go ahead Tom. Push in hard."

I was a little confused. It took me maybe two seconds before it dawned on me. I opened my mouth and started to say, "You mean......"

"Yes Tom, I am a virgin and I want you to take me tonight. I want you to be my first. Now push in hard and take my virginity."

I was speechless. I had never imagined. You hear all these stories about farm girls. "Come on Tom. Please take me. Make me a woman. Make me yours!"

I pulled out and held still with just the head of my cock in her pussy. I looked at Marsha and she smiled at me. "Do it now. Push in and take me." I held still for a second more then pushed in hard.

Marsha let out a little yelp from the pain. I was buried deep inside of her and I held still. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm fine. Fuck me now. I want to feel your cum in my pussy."

I was a little shocked. Marsha had never used words like this before. I like to hear them though. It made her seem sexier to me. I pulled out and drove in again. This time the resistance was gone. A couple of stroke more and Marsha closed her eyes. I could tell she was starting to enjoy the fucking.

I didn't last long. My cock was fully primed with all the foreplay. I started to pump her fast and hard. I don't think I lasted one minute before my cock erupted. I pumped all my cum deep into her belly. I don't think Marsha came though. I was too quick.

When I finished, I fell on top of her. Marsha put her arms around my back. After a few minutes I asked, "How are you?"

"I'm fine. A little sore but fine."

"I never thought you were a virgin."

"I know. I just never found the right man until tonight." We started to kiss. Marsha's fine tits were pressed into my chest. My cock was still in her pussy. As we kissed, my cock regained its strength.

I started to pump her pussy again. This time was a slow fuck. My cock stayed hard for a long time. Marsha came before me this time.

This was the start of a new phase in our relationship. Marsha moved into my bed that night. I think it was about a month later that I realized I was madly in love with her. Our engagement was short. We were married 6 months after that first night. We have been together now for 30 years and the sex only gets better and better. Marsha loves to experiment. She is an expert cock sucker and loves anal. I buy her little skirts and sexy panties. She loves to wear them and let me fuck her whenever I want. What an incredible woman I found.

12