My Subbie Jo

Story Info
Sub Lady Brings Out the Dom in Me.
4.5k words
4.44
19.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been online "chatting" for several years. Although it was (and still is) rare to find a lady who wanted to chat, had a brain in her head and could express some sexual passion in chat, I had found a few. But these "relationships" would only last for a short while before I or they would grow tired of it and simply disappear. Cybersex was safer than cheating in real life. Besides, I loved my wife. She just didn't care very much about sex. And I needed some satisfaction every day. So, it was porn and chatting.

I worked in an industrial facility with my office in a trailer at the very rear of the place. I had lots of privacy and a good internet connection. Rather than use the company computer for my "unofficial activities", I brought in my laptop and hooked it up to one of the spare phone lines. I remember the day I discovered the "adult friend finder" site. It allowed me to search through the profiles of dozens of ladies who were presumably looking for some fun. I sorted them based on geography and found a handful that were local to me. Since I was a non-paying visitor to the pay site, it allowed me to send a message to only one lady per day.

As I scanned the profiles, a picture caught my eye. It was a view of a lady who appeared to be kneeling. There was the tiniest glimpse of cleavage in the tiny thumbnail view. Her profile quote said simply, "Pinch my nipples and I will follow you anywhere." Well, I was a confirmed tit man and this seemed like an invitation to me. So I crafted a brief introductory message and included my work phone number that was a direct line that rang only on my desk. I figured that the odds were against me and scanned the other profiles trying to determine who I would reach out to the next day.

Little more than an hour passed. I was working on some report for work and the phone rang. There was a sweet-sounding little voice on the line. She asked for me by the screen name I had made up for the adult friend finder site. It took me a moment to realize that this was the lady I had sent my message to earlier that morning.

We both fumbled with embarrassed small talk and I finally asked her, "So you like to have your nipples pinched?" I felt like I was going out on a limb. Maybe I was being too forward and she would just hang up. Instead, I heard a very sexy sound. She drew in a breath between clenched teeth and let out a little moan.

"Yes, I do. I love to have them pinched and played with roughly," she said softly but matter-of-factly.

I could not believe my luck. Things like this don't happen to me. Not this fast. Not this easily. So I decided to take this one step at a time. We quickly arranged to meet that Saturday in a public parking lot and, if we both felt comfortable, we would go get a drink. In the few days we had to wait, we exchanged a few increasingly sexual emails. They were mostly centered on my love of breasts and her love of attention directed toward her breasts. I was still a bit wary.

Finally, Saturday came and I drove my big pickup to the commuter lot. I was early, but she was already there. As I pulled up, she got out of her car and walked over to where I was. As I looked down from my truck, I had a similar view to that thumbnail picture I had been attracted to. She said her name was Jo. She was about 5'5" with a nice figure. Not heavy and not skinny. She wore a green print dress with a modest square-front neckline. I could see she had nice, if not huge, tits. But she wasn't showing any cleavage. She had medium-length curly brown hair. She was really kind of plain. She was the kind of woman you would walk past in the grocery without a second glance. But knowing that she was looking for something and was open to my emails about sex made her much more interesting to me.

We made a little small talk. I guess I was checking to make sure she was for real and she was checking to make sure I wasn't a maniac. She had a sweet, friendly way about her and an easy smile. I was drawn to her. And of course I wasn't exactly sheepish about checking out her figure. It was hard to get a sense of her figure, but I was trying. We got into my truck and drove to a bar she had picked a few towns over from where either of us lived. It was a neighborhood place that was pretty busy. We got a table right in the middle of the place and each ordered a beer. There was music, a TV blasting sports and lots of background conversation, but we were able to talk and nobody seemed to be paying any attention to us.

I told her my story, which was pretty basic. I was married ten years with two kids and a wife. I was horny and wanted something beyond "the usual" before I died. Then she spoke.

"I like to be restrained. I like to feel things that I am not in control of. That means spanking and being used roughly sexually. Things like pinching my nipples drive me crazy. But I like to be tied up so I can't do anything about it. That just builds the pleasure. My husband used to indulge me but he doesn't care for that anymore and he has lost interest. We'll probably divorce, but he doesn't care if I try to find what I need. I will sometimes strip and put on my nipple clamps and then handcuff my hands behind me and just sit on the toilet in the bathroom. I'll tell my husband to come release me after an hour or more. I sometimes come just sitting there from the pain of the clamps on my nipples and having my hands restrained so that I can't do anything about it."

I listened mesmerized. I was getting so turned on as I listened. It had been years since I had been near a woman who expressed any sexual desire and here I was sitting across from a woman who was genuinely into some serious kink. I had only played at such things in pretend cybersex. She was the real deal. She continued.

"I have toys and I masturbate a lot. I'm trying to train myself for anal sex. I practice sucking cock on a rubber dildo. I have two vibrators that I use all the time. But there is only so much pleasure I can give myself. I need someone to do things to me. I need someone to give up control to. I need to be used. I need to feel something."

My heart was pounding. She was all but offering herself to me. Maybe that was exactly what she was doing. I had never had a conversation like this outside of fantasies. I gathered my courage and tried to sound cool.

I said, "So, if we were to meet, you could bring all your toys and I could use them on you."

She nodded and smiled.

I continued, "And you would want me to tie you up and use you. I could make you do whatever I wanted. I could make you perform for me."

She was looking deeply into my eyes. Her head was bowed slightly. She continued to smile and nod slowly. I decided to push my luck.

"And I could fuck your pussy or your mouth, suck and bite your tits."

She shuddered, sucked in a quick breath and let out the smallest of moans, then added quietly, "And you could fuck my ass."

It was my turn to shudder. I was shaking with excitement. I looked around the busy bar. No one was paying any attention to us. And I was about to pass out from the most exciting face-to-face conversation I had ever had. I had been turned on in plenty of strip clubs, but that was a tease. This was a real woman telling me that she wanted me to use her in any way I wanted. My cock was throbbing in my jeans.

We talked about when we might be able to meet again. There was a motel not far from the commuter lot we had met in. I paid for the beers and we walked back to the parking lot behind the place and got into my truck. There was a road that ran beside the bar and parking lot, but there was not much traffic. It was late afternoon. Every so often someone would exit the bar and walk through the lot to get in their car and go. We sat on the truck's bench seat and looked at each other. I told her how excited I was from our conversation. She told me that she thought I was very good-looking. There was a long, awkward pause.

She said, "I have my nipple clamps."

"You have them on?" I asked looking directly at her bustline.

"No. I have them in my purse." She was raising the ante and I was ready to play.

"Give them to me," I said firmly. She immediately produced them from her purse and handed them to me.

These were serious nipple clamps. They were a heavy silver metal with a thumbscrew that adjusted how tightly the strong spring clamps would close. They were connected by a heavy silver chain. The business end of the clamps, where they would pinch, had black rubber caps. I adjusted the thumbscrews to tighten each clamp a bit.

"Take out a tit," I heard myself say.

She seemed to enter a dream state. She had a slight smile on her lips as she shifted her dress and lifted her left breast out of her bra and out of the dress. It was a pale, full, round orb tipped with an erect coral-pink nipple, itself surrounded by a perfect little circle of pink aureole. I handed her the clamps and told her to put it on. She pinched the nipple and pulled it out from the breast and applied the clamp to it. She sighed and moaned.

"Ooo, that is tight," she said. I could hear the pain in her voice.

I had never intentionally hurt any girl ever. Other that a playful swat at a buttock during sex, I had never even played at it. But something came over me. I took the other clamp from her and tugged on the clamped nipple. Jo sucked in a breath between clenched teeth and moaned softly. This was her pain/pleasure reaction. That sound was unlike any I had heard before and it aroused something animal in me. I twisted the clamp ninety degrees. Jo stifled a moan and shuddered. She was in another world. I pulled upward on the chain. Her breast distended. More and more I pulled until the nipple popped out and the breast fell back. Jo let out a sharp sigh.

"Ow, that HURTS," she said.

"And you love it, don't you?" I asked. She nodded.

"And you want more, don't you?" She nodded again.

"You don't want me to stop, do you?" She shook her head.

"You like it when I hurt your big tit, don't you?" She nodded and smiled.

My hand suddenly slapped the exposed breast. Jo was startled, but only moaned quietly. I slapped the breast hard again and again, then stopped. Jo was breathing hard and was shaking with arousal.

"Is that good, Jo?" I asked. She nodded.

"Is that what you need?" She nodded.

"Beg me for more. Tell me specifically what you want."

"I want you to spank and slap and whip my tits. I want you to bite them and hurt them. I want you to use me however you want."

"Look at my crotch, Jo. You see how hard you have gotten my cock?"

I leaned back and showed her the outline of my cock in my jeans. Jo looked at the bulge.

"Is your pussy wet, Jo?" I asked. She nodded.

"I want you to show me. Put a finger in your cunt and show me how wet you are."

Jo lifted the hem of her dress and reached between her legs. A moment later she showed me her index finger gleaming with wetness. I could smell her arousal.

"Lick the pussy juice from your finger," I told her. She obeyed.

I heard voices and I slipped the bodice of her dress up over her exposed breast.

"We have to go. I can't wait until we can meet next week."

I drove back to the commuter lot and Jo and I said goodbye.

The next week flew by. My mind was a whirlwind of sexual thoughts. What would I do? What wouldn't I do? I knew I wanted to give Jo what she wanted, as much as she wanted. I didn't really think about what I wanted. It's odd. I didn't think about fucking her. I didn't think about her sucking my cock. I didn't even think about fucking her ass, something I had never done but had always dreamed of and was now being offered to me. I could only think about how she reacted to the pain. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. It touched a nerve in me. It gave me a visceral pleasure beyond the physical.

Early the following Saturday afternoon we met and drove over to the motel. I paid cash for a room and we went inside. I sat in a chair and told Jo to stand in front of me. I drank in her body with my eyes. She had on a dress like the one she had worn the week before. I told her to strip.

Jo smiled a small smile and dutifully removed her dress, her panties and her bra. She stood before me nude. I liked what I saw. Jo had a very nice body. She was not lean, tight and athletic, but she didn't have an extra pound on her frame. Her breasts were perfect pale, round orbs. C-cups, I judged. My cock got hard in my jeans. I told her to step toward me. I edged forward in my chair. I cupped her left tit in my hand and squeezed it gently and brought my mouth to her right breast and sucked the nipple and much of the breast into my mouth. I pulled back and then sucked and bit her nipple a bit. Jo drew in a breath sharply and moaned. I moved to the other breast and enjoyed sucking and biting that nipple. I could have done that all afternoon. But I knew I had others things to do.

"Show me your toys," I said.

Jo opened her "bag of tricks". She described each item as she drew them out and spread them on a bedside table. There were four butt plugs in increasing sizes from small to large. There were the nipple clamps. There was a long rubber dildo about as big around as my cock. There were two silver bullet-shaped vibrators. One was about six inches long and an inch in diameter. The other was eight inches long and an inch and a half in diameter. There were handcuffs with key, a length of rope, a sleep mask and earplugs. Jo had told me she liked to be blindfolded with earplugs so she would not know what sensation was coming next. We also established that she would simply say stop if things went too far. As lust-crazed as I was, I did not want to hurt her beyond what she wanted.

There was also a black leather paddle. It had a handle and was two inches wide and ten inches long. There was a whip with three leather thongs and another with a single lash. I told Jo to lay down on the bed on her back. She put in the earplugs and put on the sleep mask. I secured her hands behind her with the length of rope. Now the fun could begin.

I started with those sweet tits. Any other time in my life I would have been content to suck and kiss and rub them on my face. Maybe I would have tit-fucked her. But not today. I waited a minute or two in silence. Jo lay motionless. Then I clamped each nipple tightly. Jo moaned her sexy little moan. I twisted and pulled and tugged on each clamp. Jo struggled to remain still and merely moaned and sighed sweetly. I lifted the chain connecting the clamps to her lips and made her hold it between her teeth. In doing so, her breasts were pulled uncomfortably upward by the nipples, exposing the soft underside. I traced a finger along the soft flesh under each breast. Then I reached for the single lash.

I carefully lined up and swung the thin leather strip against this most tender part of this sexy lady. Jo tensed and stifled a squeal. For an instant I wondered if I had gone to far, but I saw her chest heave as her breathing became heavy. And I repeated the stroke on the other breast's underside. She moaned and sighed and seemed to shake bodily. Was she cumming? I whipped her tits with the lash and saw faint red stripes forming on the delicate skin.

I backed off and waited. A minute or two later, I pushed Jo's legs apart. She had a small tuft of brown hair atop her pubic mound and very little hair around her pussy. Her pussylips were small and delicate. I positioned my hand above her pussy and slapped her pussy hard. I spanked the tender area repeatedly. Jo moaned and groaned a bit louder than before.

"I don't recall telling you to be so loud," I said grasping the leather paddle. I rubbed it on her pussy and began slapping it hard, but slowly. Each slap elicited a stifled groan. She strained not to react to the broad slap on her most delicate female parts.

"You are not cooperating," I told her. I rolled her over and lifted her hips so she was on her knees. I grabbed the three-thong whip and began to redden her sweet, pale, round buttcheeks. I rubbed the soft skin, then whipped it side to side. I stepped away. I took the room key and went down the hall to get a bucket of ice. I came back in. She hadn't moved. I rubbed her asscheeks with ice, then applied the whip again. Every third swipe of her butt with the whip would bring a lash of her pussy from behind. Jo struggled to keep still and quiet, but I would only intensify the torture until I got a reaction.

"Jo, you are not obeying me. I want you quiet. I will quit this and leave. Is that what you want?"

She shook her head. I laid her on her back and spread her legs. I took the smaller silver vibrator and turned it on. I traced it along her pussylips up to her clit. I repeated this for a while and could see Jo's hips begin to rotate and subtly thrust desiring penetration. I rewarded her by positioning the tip of the vibrator at the entrance to her pussy. I pinched one of her nipples and slowly inserted the humming vibrator into her hungry pussy. Jo fought to keep from moaning. I reclamped her nipples. When she felt the pinching, she tensed her muscles and pushed the vibrator out.

"Oh look, Jo. You've pushed the toy out. I did not tell you you could do that. I don't want you to push out the toys I put into your pussy. Understand?"

She nodded. I reinserted the vibrator and caressed her breasts. I ran my hand along her body. She relaxed and enjoyed the sensations. The vibrator hummed inside her. I pumped it slowly in and out. Then I pushed it in deeply and twisted both nipple clamps and pulled them, lifting both breasts up, stretching them. Jo moaned and tensed and pushed the vibrator out of her pussy.

"Oh, dear. Oh, dear, Jo. You are fighting me, aren't you?" I pushed the larger vibrator deeply into her pussy all at once. Jo gasped at the girthier, deeper penetration. I tugged the clamps slowly but steadily distending her nipples and breasts. Jo struggled to bear the pain, but grunted when each nipple popped out from the tight clamps.

At this point I took the smaller vibrator and rubbed it across Jo's mouth.

"Suck your pussy juice from this and get it ready for your asshole," I told her flatly.

Jo sucked the silver plastic toy. I pulled it from her mouth and rubbed its tip against her tight rosebud anus. Jo's pussy was soaking wet and the wetness had begun to drip down to her asshole. I rubbed the toy's tip in the wetness and then slid it steadily into her bunghole. Again I pushed the bigger vibrator into her pussy. I worked the two humming vibrators in and out of Jo's pussy and ass alternating the penetration. Jo's hips moved in a hypnotic dance. She shuddered and came again. I paused to let the waves of pleasure pass and left the toys buried in her holes. I moved up and sucked Jo's nipples gently. I loved how hard they were. Then I bit them gently at first, then hard. Jo's body jumped. I moved down and saw both vibrators had been pushed out of her holes.

"Jo, I have to stop. You just won't obey. Shall I end our play? Tell me!"

"No, please. I'll do anything for you. Don't stop."

"What will you do for me, Jo?"

"I'll suck your cock. You can fuck my pussy. You can fuck my asshole. I'll do anything you want."

I stepped back way from the bed. I quietly unzipped my jeans and took out my stiff cock. I was so turned on. The last hour had been the most intense sexual experience of my life. My cock was aching to unload. My balls were heavy with cum. I needed relief. I jacked my cock as I stared at the supine form of my sex slave Jo. Her perfect tits had small welts and her nipples were slightly swollen from the torture they had received. Her pussy was puffy from the fucking the toys had given her and the slapping the paddle had administered. She glowed.

I held the rubber dildo to her lips. She opened her mouth and I began to pump the fake dong in and out of her mouth. Every few strokes I would push it deeply into her mouth, almost to her throat. Gradually, I began to throat-fuck her with the long dildo. I could hear Jo opening her throat and gagging on it. I was jacking my cock with one hand and pumping the dildo in her throat with the other. I leaned down to untie Jo's hands. I told her to finger her pussy with one hand. I lifted the other hand to my cock.

12