My Subbie Jo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo skillfully wrapped her hand around my shaft and pumped it expertly. I was so close to cumming that I was shaking bodily. I took her hand away from my cock. I was not ready yet.

I removed Jo's blindfold and earplugs.

"I want you to put on a show for me, Jo. Fill up your ass with the big buttplug. Pump your cunt with the big vibrator and deep throat your big toy."

Jo dutifully obeyed. Our eyes were locked. I saw her wince as the big butt plug invaded her ass. She looked serene as she pushed the big vibrator into her pussy and slowly pumped it in and out. Then she began sucking the rubber cock. She watched me stroking my throbbing cock, now almost to the point of no return.

"Where do you want your master's cumwad, Jo?" I asked.

"Shove it down my throat and pump it into me, please, Master."

I moved up to her sweet face and held the back of her head as she engulfed my cock. I fucked her mouth deeply. I could hear her mouth and throat gurgling. I looked down and saw her body shudder again as she buried the vibrator in her pussy. I reached down to pinch and twist her nipples as my cock exploded into her throat. I held her head in place as I felt the rush of cum and the contractions of my balls. As the waves of pleasure subsided, I released her head and we both slumped to the bed.

After a few minutes, I told Jo that we'd better think about getting cleaned up and going. She said she wanted to take a quick shower. She went into the bathroom and I heard the shower begin to run. I waited a few minutes and joined her in the shower. We soaped each other and then I looked her in the eye.

"I want you to piss now," I said.

Jo closed her eyes and spread her legs apart. A moment later a stream of urine gushed from her. She opened her eyes and watched me smiling as it flowed. I put my hand in the stream and then rubbed the warm piss on her ass. As her stream stopped, I told her it was my turn. Jo knelt down in front of me as the shower rained down on us. Her face was inches from my cock as my piss began to flow. Jo closed her eyes and let it flow over her face. Then she opened her lips and took the tip of my cock inside. The warm pee filled her mouth and over flowed down her chin and chest. It flowed that way until I was done. We rinsed off, dried, dressed and left the room. The drive back to the parking lot was quiet. As she got out of my truck, Jo smiled sweetly at me.

"Thank you for indulging me. You gave me everything I needed and even more that I wanted. It's like you can read my mind. I hope it was good for you too. I hope you did everything you wanted to do."

I smiled back at her and said, "I feel the same way. I was afraid of injuring you, but I just got carried away. It was all so good. Thank you. I hope we can do more soon. I'd like to take you toy shopping."

Jo smiled again, "I'd like that. I can always use more toys." Jo got out of my truck and into her car and drove away. We would chat again a few times, but I have not seen her in the many years since then.

12