My Subbie Name Willow

Story Info
How she earned her subbie name.
973 words
4.39
19.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday morning, 17th of July 2002, I was 18. Friday morning is very much like any other morning, but who could have guessed that this was the morning when I'd lose my virginity to my Mistress?

It was around 10:30 am, I was lying on the couch watching TV, minding my own business, the door bell rang, I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and it was Sara standing outside. Sara's 23 years old, she's got medium length brown hair, green eyes and looks beautiful. She walks inside and throws her handbag to the side.

"We're gonna play a little game, I think you'll enjoy it and I certainly will." She said.

"A game?" I didn't have a clue what she was talking about.

She peeked inside the kitchen and looked up to the 2nd floor overhanging the 1st floor.

"Nobody's home" I said to her.

She looked at me with her penetrating eyes and said, "Good, Strip"

I just stood there dumb and mute...whatever she just said went through one ear and out the other.

I finally caught up with myself and said, "What?"

"This is the Game, I'm going to dominate you and you're going to submit to me. We're both amateurs, but we'll develop our own style, Now strip!" She said in an utmost calm voice.

"I don't understand, what brought this on?" I could feel myself getting aroused. Sara however remained in character,

"I know you want this, I see the fire behind your eyes, the way you look at me, you need and want me to control you, tell me it isn't so...now strip!"

I slowly started to take my clothes off; I started with unbuttoning my blouse and taking it off. I opened my jeans and paused and said to her,

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off"

she answered me,

"Strip or I walk"

I opened my jeans and stepped out of them, I unclipped my bra and threw it aside, I slipped out of my panties and was standing in full view of Sara, so totally naked, while she was fully clothed.

"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, now sit!"

she commanded me. I sat down on the floor and crossed my legs.

"Keep those legs open!"

she shouted and took me completely off guard, I quickly opened my legs.

"Now describe to your Mistress what you look like." She said.

I answered her with a quaky voice

"I'm 5"4, 118 pounds, long brown hair...c34 breasts, shaved pussy."

Sara walked towards me and sat opposite me, she placed her legs over my legs over my own. I felt the cool fabric of her jeans over my bare skin. She looked at me and grabbed my hands and said,

"Now then, this is the game, I am going to make you cum, but you must keep eye contact with me at all times, fail to do so, I will have to correct you and it's slightly possible it might hurt a bit. Your safe word is Willow, use it and it stops...understand?"

I nodded yes to her.

"Now then, place your hands on my shoulders And keep them there." She said.

I did as I was told and placed my hands over her shoulders. She placed her left hand on my bare breast and she placed her right hand on my belly and slipped her fingers down my pussy and then

she said, "Now remember, keep eye contact"

She slowly started to massage my pussy lips, my eyes remained locked in her eyes, the massaging slowly increases and she caresses my breast with love...

"Mmmmmmmmm **breathing becomes louder** mmmmmmmahhhhmmmm."

The massaging becomes more intense, keeping my eyes focused on Sara is harder then I thought.

"uhhhhhmmmmm ohhhh godmmmmmmmmmmm"

I throw my head back and close my eyes, but suddenly I feel a sharp pain shoot through my body. Sara squeezed my breast hard,

"AHhhhhhhh" I quickly look at her and all she said was,

"Eyes focused on me!"

She continued massaging my pussy lips, I was incredibly wet, not just by Sara's fingers massaging the most sensitive part on my body, I was aroused by the way she was controlling me. I felt her fingers slide into me, my orgasm building. I soon knew I lost eye contact with Sara when she squeezed my breast and brought me back to reality.

"MMmmmmmmm yes uhhhhhhhhhhh."

Breathing becomes more erratic. She's finger fucking me hard now, my eyes so focused on her, I feel like I'm being penetrated twice, by her hands and her eyes,

"Ohhh goddddd, almost almosttttttt oHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck me"

It was becoming harder and harder to hold back when all of a sudden....an explosion occurred inside my body. It started right inside my pussy and shot upwards and downwards through my body, I lunged forward and landed on top of Sara. My fluids dripping out of me and onto Sara's jeans. I'm out of breath, my body still recovering from the huge explosion.

After a minute or two, I open my eyes; Sara looks at me smiling and says,

"That was amazing, I've never seen you cum so hard."

I couldn't speak, I just laid there recovering from the most intense orgasm I ever had, Sara leaned up and kissed me and then said to me,

"I think I will call you Willow, you will call me Ms Sara or Lady Sara"

She rolled me off her and got back up, she wiped my fluids off her jeans and looked down on me and smiled.

"I'll see you after work Willow, we have much to talk about and discuss."

She grabbed her coat and smiled and left the house to go to work. I remained lying there, completely weak and out of breath...but couldn't help fantasizing about the fun ahead...