My Submissive Assistant Ch. 02

Story Info
Her Master and two men torture and humiliate her.
4.5k words
4.38
288.7k
47
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,192 Followers

This is a two part story about my new assistant. In Chapter 1, we find out that she has a deep desire to be submissive and gets put to the test to see how obedient she will be. In Chapter two, she finds out what a true submissive slut must endure to please her Master and his friends.

* * * * * *

After a couple weeks of using Bella every day, I started to think about how else to satisfy her. I had two clients who visited my office regularly and they always commented about Bella. They always spoke of how they would love to have her. Every visit they would say something like, "She's so hot." "I'd love to fuck her ass." One afternoon during one of their visits I had Bella come into my office. I had told Bella ahead of time to take her panties off and when she came in to sit with her legs apart. She knew I wanted these guys to see her exposed pussy. She sat down across from them while she looked at the papers I gave her. The whole time she knew their eyes were devouring her cunt.

After Bella left they commented on how lucky I was to have such hot looking assistant. I told them that if they really wanted her I could make that happen. Of course they jumped at the idea.

The next morning Bella was at her desk. I picked up the phone dialing her extension. "Don't make any plans tonight, Bella." "We're having guests at my house." Bella knew exactly what I meant. We had talked about other men using her too. Now she knew it was going to happen.

My two clients arrived that evening and I took them to my basement. Since Bella and I have been seeing each other, I've accumulated quite a few sex toys. In fact, I had my basement set up with allot of equipment just for our enjoyment. My clients, Pete and John, relaxed on the sofa while I went to get Bella.

In the back of the basement I have a small partitioned section. Bella was in there waiting for me. She was just about ready looking great as usual in her black stockings, garter and sexy see through black mesh bra. I loved the way her nipples poked out through the flimsy material. And I loved her skimpy black laced panties with the slit in the middle. Many times at the office she wore them so I could lift her skirt and fuck her pussy without her ever taking them off.

She was just stepping into her high heels as I approached. "Does this please you Master?" She asked. "Yes Bella, you look very nice." Then I attached leather wrist cuffs to her and a black studded collar.

"Okay on your knees, Bella." As she knelt there I lowered her bra a little and attached a thin chain looping it through her nipple rings. I love Bella's nipples with those rings hanging down. They're so sexy and make her look like such a submissive whore. She just had them inserted last week for me.

Once the chain was connected to the nipple rings I attached the end to a leash. "Now don't embarrass me Bella." "I'm expecting you to do anything they want. Let them enjoy your body just like you allow me."

"Yes Master, of course." "You know I'll do as I'm told." Bella was excited. Then I led her out. She crawled across the floor over to Pete and John. I could hear them gasping in excitement as they saw me leading Bella by her nipples.

Once we were in front of them I instructed Bella. "Okay kneel up." I tugged the leash making her nipples extend out from her tits. "You remember Bella, my assistant." "She wants to please you tonight." I unfastened her from the leash and then walked behind Bella giving her a hard swat with my hand across her ass. "She's a submissive whore guys." "Go ahead." "Make her do anything you like."

I could see they weren't sure what to do. So I figured I'd get things going. I went over to my shelf of toys and pulled out that huge twelve-inch dildo. I walked over to Bella. "Here slut, show my friends how you like to fuck yourself. And then I handed her the dildo.

Bella looked up at me holding the big plastic cock. For the first time she was going to perform for other men. She sat down in front of them and wiggled her ass out of those panties. She unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. Then she spread her legs open exposing her pussy to them. "My God, look at her," they remarked. "What a body."

Bella took the dildo and while she stared at Pete and John began pushing it into her pussy. I let Bella go for a few minutes as they watched her stuff the dildo up her cunt. They were rubbing their crotches so I knew they were getting hard.

"Okay Bella, put that down." "Open your pussy for us." "Show my friends your cunt and tell them what you want tonight."

"Master, what do you mean," Bella asked looking confused as to what I wanted her to do?

"Tell them what kind of a whore you are." "Tell them what I do to you."

"Master?" "You want me to tell them?" I could see she was getting a bit embarrassed about telling complete strangers what nasty things we did together.

"Yes, Bella." "Tell them." "Tell them what a nasty slut and slave you like to be."

Bella had her head down when she started. "Uhhh, well..my Master uses me. I want him too." Bella looked over at me. "Keep going Bella."

"He spanks me,... whips me,... on my ass and tits." She paused for a moment.

"He... fucks my asshole and my throat." "And... he... he uses my nipples... oh fuck I love that." "He hurts me so good." "He ties me up.. and....."

Bella looked at Pete and John sitting there in astonishment. "Use me tonight." "Do whatever you want to me." "My Master says I'm to let you do anything to me."

"Why exactly do you want it Bella," I asked? I could see I was just humiliating her beyond belief by making her tell these strange men how much she liked being used as a slut and forced to be my sex slave.

Bella was looking at the floor. She wasn't used to explaining what she wanted and needed. Usually I just did it. Now I was expecting her to tell two men exactly what kind of whore she was. She knew I wanted her to tell them that she enjoyed having her body used for any kinky whim they had in mind.

Pete and John were getting very aroused. I could see the bulges in their pants.

"Okay Bella." "Why don't you get up and squat there." "Show us your cunt." Bella immediately did as I asked. I guess she figured I wasn't going to humiliate her anymore.

"Now why don't you piss for us." "Spread your cunt open and piss right there on the floor."

"IN FRONT OF THEM, MASTER?" "OH GOD!" She gasped out. "I don't know if I can." This was something I never asked Bella to do before, not even in front of me. And now I was expecting her to piss in front of my clients.

"Stop whining and just do it Bella." "Squat down, get that slutty cunt of yours open and piss for us."

Bella watched us all as she spread her legs open and then using both hands opened her cunt.

"Go ahead Bella," I coaxed firmly.

After a couple moments a stream of urine began squirting from her hole. "Good girl Bella." "Such a naughty slut, isn't she," I commented to my guests. She pissed for about a half minute making a big puddle on the floor. I walked over to her sticking my fingers in the last drips coming from her cunt. Then I wiped them across her lips. "See guys, she's a whore that wants to be treated dirty." And I wiped again rubbing some urine on her face.

When she finished pissing, Bella knelt in front of it waiting for my next order. I knew I had embarrassed her by making her urinate in front of these guys. That was something no one ever made her do before. Then I gave my next command. "Smell it Bella." "Put your nose down in it and smell your dirty piss." "Show my friends how you're nothing but a disgusting filthy whore."

She hesitated a moment but knew she had better do as I say. She knew she had already disappointed me by whining earlier. So she lowered her face to her urine just a fraction of an inch from it. As I stood there watching her obey me, I leaned down. "Look what you did, you filthy slut." "You pissed on the floor." Then I pushed her face down rubbing her nose and cheeks in it so she could really get a feel of her wet smelly piss. The guys started laughing at her and commenting on how I should make her lick it up. As I held her face in it we were making comments about her predicament. "Yeah, maybe I should make her lick it off the floor like a dog." "And we could piss on the floor too and make her clean up after us." And we all started laughing again.

Then I let Bella back up. Piss was dripping from her nose. "You filthy little bitch," I yelled. "Sit down in it while we talk about what you're going to do next. Bella quickly obeyed and sat herself down in the urine fearing we might actually do what we were talking about.

"Well guys, are you ready to have some fun with her?" I dropped my pants and pulled my shirt off. John and Pete followed my lead. Then I walked over to Bella.

"Does Master want me to suck their cocks now," Bella asked?

"No Bella, not yet," I replied. "You don't deserve any cocks yet." "You have to please my friends first."

"I'm sorry Master," she apologized realizing she shouldn't have asked.

"Bella, why don't you crawl over and smell them." "Smell their crotches." "Lick them... lick their cocks through their sweaty underwear."

She crawled on her hands and knees through her piss over to John and Pete. She looked up at them like a puppy dog obeying a command. First she stared at John's slightly stained underwear. Then she licked her tongue up across it feeling his bulging cock straining against the material. Once she tasted him, she pushed her face right into his crotch and took a deep breath, then began licking his balls through his shorts. John was watching her closely and enjoying this feeling he never had before. "My God you're a nasty little slut, aren't you?"

Bella backed away and looked up at John. "Do I please you?"

I grabbed Bella by the hair pulling her head back. "Are you happy with my slut," I asked John.

John could barely answer he was so excited, but managed to blurt out, "oh fuck yes."

I let go of Bella's hair. She looked at me waiting to hear my approval. "You just make sure you remember your duties here tonight," I sternly reminded slapping her across the face.

I could see Bella almost break out in tears when I did that. She thought she was obeying me and doing as I wished. Now in front of my guests I was making her feel like a cheap inadequate cunt.

"I'm sorry Master," she whimpered out with her voice crackling.

I told John and Pete to kneel on the edge of the sofa. I joined them too so all three of us were lined up. "Bella, you haven't licked any ass lately." "Get over here and show us what you can do with your tongue." She did each one of us by pulling down our underwear and licking up through our asscracks. Once she thoroughly cleaned our assholes, she pulled our underwear back up. Pete asked, "My God, how do you get her to do this?"

"Because she wants to please me," I replied. "She does anything I ask." "Isn't that right Bella?"

"Yes Master." "I love licking assholes."

"How about if it's really dirty," I asked back?

"My Master says I should thank him if I get to lick a dirty asshole." "My job is to clean it."

"MY GOD"...... John blurted out. "She's such a filthy bitch."

"Here that Bella?" "He thinks you're a filthy bitch." "Good girl."

"Okay Bella, that's enough enjoyment right now. Let's see how badly you want a cock tonight."

I had rigged up this simple A-frame just for Bella. It was nothing more than three long pieces of sturdy wood fastened together at the top forming sort of a teepee type structure. Only, there were no sides to it. I had eyehooks at the top and at the bottom of all three legs. My intention was that I could tie Bella to it with her arms above her head and legs spread out to expose every part of her body. I would be able to put her in any position I wanted simply by raising or lowering her restraints. And by pulling any side I could twist her body almost anyway I liked.

I led Bella over to it and fastened her cuffed wrists to each rope attached at the top. Then I fastened the bottom ropes to each ankle cuff pulling them tight to either side. She was spread-eagled pretty wide. Lastly, I pulled the rope above her until she was stretched taut. She was totally exposed and vulnerable to anything we might want to do.

I backed away letting John and Pete do as they wanted. At first they just started feeling Bella. They grabbed her tits squeezing them and pulled on her nipples. Then they started fingering her pussy. "So you like this, huh slut," John commented looking right at Bella. John kept fingering her while Pete went behind Bella. Then, "Smack! Smack! Smack!, Pete started spanking Bella's ass giving some hard swats with his hand. "You're a naughty little cunt, aren't you?" Pete scolded her. We're going to show you how we punish naughty girls." "Smackk!!" His hand impacted Bella's ass again.

After that I just sat back and watched them use Bella. They both looked at the wall of sex toys and bondage equipment I had hanging from the hooks behind her. "Can we use any of these," they asked. "Of course," I replied. "Use anything you want on the bitch."

"Isn't that right Bella?" "Tell them it's okay to use your body."

"Yes,... yes, my Master says I'm to allow anything." "He knows what I deserve." "And I think I've embarrassed him tonight." "I should be punished for that." "I know I'm a naughty slut and I should be severely punished.

"You heard the bitch," I commented to them. "She expects to be punished, so teach the little whore a lesson."

They didn't hesitate for a moment. They selected a ball gag from the shelf of my sex toys and strapped it to her head making sure the ball was firmly in her mouth. Then Pete and John grabbed a handful of clothespins and walked in front of Bella. They each grabbed one of her nipples and yanked it hard. "Do you like your nipples pulled?" They both twisted each nipple hard at the same time. Then they grabbed her nipple rings and tugged on them. Bella yelped through the gag. "Does that hurt, bitch?" Then John slapped hard across her tits.

They each grabbed hold of one breast sucking on her nipple rings and tonguing her tits until her nipples were hard. Then they backed off and started with the clothespins. "Here, try these you dirty whore." And they fastened one of the strong spring clothespins to the tip of each nipple mashing it hard between the two wooden pieces. "Uhhhhhhhh", Bella groaned through the gag. While Bella was trying to get used to the pain they began pinching the flesh of her breasts just so they could see her squirm.

I called out her, "you be a good slave Bella." "Don't you cry." She looked over at me as they pulled and pinched her tit flesh and attached more clothespins to the sides and bottom of her breasts. Each of Bella's tits had four pins hanging from it pinching her tender flesh.

Well whore, are you ready to be fucked?" "What do you think Pete," John asked. "Want to fuck this bitch?"

"Not yet." "Seeing her squirm is making me hard." "I want her beg for it."

"How about it slut," they asked her?" Both John and Pete were still in their underwear. They pulled out their hard cocks showing Bella." "Huh slut?" "Want us to fuck you with these?"

Bella softly grunted out some words that sounded like "Yeah, fuck me." I knew that's what Bella wanted. And I knew that's what she tried to say. I'm sure that after everything she's endured so far tonight her body was crying inside to have a hard cock. But obviously John and Pete had other plans.

"Doesn't sound like she wants it that bad yet," John remarked.

I could see the disappointment in Bella's face upon hearing that.

Pete went back to the wall retrieving a leather paddle. John selected the three-foot long flexible crop. Pete ran his hand over the soft flesh of Bella's ass. "Are you going to beg us to fuck you?"

Then I watched and heard the sound of the air as Pete's arm whipped the paddle, "Swwwooooossssshhhhhhhh!!!!!... and the paddle struck Bella's ass. "You Bitch!!" "Swwoooooossssshhhhhhhh!!!!!... again it hit hard against her cheeks. "Fuckin' little whore!"

"AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Bella cried out through the ball gag.

Pete being in front and seeing Bella's distraught face quickly reprimanded her. "Shout up you slut." And he drew his hand back firmly holding the crop and...

"Swwiiissshhhhhhhhh!!!!!" swung the crop striking Bella right on top and across both tits. "Shut the fuck up you filthy bitch." The top of her breasts was the only spot with out any pins attached and Pete accurately whipped her with the crop there.

"You want us to fuck you, bitch?" "Maybe up your ass?"

For five minutes they took turns whipping Bella with the paddle on her ass and the crop across her tits. Bella was whimpering and trying not to cry. Each time she was struck she bounced against her restraints. She was at their mercy and could do nothing but take the punishment. When they finished John and Pete threw their toys on the floor and began feeling Bella up. Their fingers probed her pussy and her asshole. "Hey John, this bitch's cunt is wet." And then he wiped her juices on her face. "You like this bitch?" "You like getting your ass and tits whipped? They started chuckling at her.

"Let's see if we make her cum." "I think she likes this."

"How about it slut?" "Want to cum for us all tied up?" "Do you want feel your pussy throbbing and begging for a cock in it?"

They were right. She was enjoying this. Her ass and tits hurt, but her cunt was soaked and she desperately wanted them to fuck her.

They picked this small remote control vibrating egg from the shelf. They turned it on and Bella could hear the low hum. Then it stopped and suddenly she felt them probing at her ass. They were stuffing it in her asshole. John pushed it through her backdoor shoving his fingers as far in as he could. Then they both walked around in front. John showed Bella the control. He turned the control dial all the way up. Bella began twisting about on her ropes. The vibrating in her ass was making her nuts. Laughing they were commenting. "Look at the whore." "What's the matter honey?" "Want to cum." They toyed with the controls turning them on and off. Eventually they left it on a low setting just enough that the vibrating deep in her rectum was driving her crazy while they sat and watched.

Bella heard them talking to each other. "Let's help the bitch cum." "We'll show her how to cum hard."

They grabbed one of the empty beer bottles I had left there and showed Bella what they had. "What do you think Bella?" "Ever have a cock this big." Bella started squirming and fighting her ropes. "It's no use sweetheart." "We're going to bottle fuck you with this. And when we're done we're both going to fuck your slutty little asshole. They knelt down underneath Bella to get a good view of her wet cunt. John positioned the big end of the bottle right on her fuckhole and told her, "here it goes bitch." And pushed hard. He rammed it between her legs twisting at the same time until it was completely stuffed inside her cunt. "Ohhhhh, Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!. Even with the gag Bella was yelling out. "Ohhhhhhhhh" "Ohhhhhh.... ARGaaaaaaa......" Fuckkkkkkk!!!!!!.....

I could only see the tip of the bottle protruding between her legs. John and Pete loved it. They loved using Bella like a cheap little whore. "You're a filthy tramp Bella." They stood back up and squeezed the clothespins putting more pressure on her nipples and sending waves of pain through her breasts. "Hurts doesn't it?" And they laughed. They yanked on the bottle partially removing it, and then stuffed it back in. Each time they did something Bella was thrashing against the ropes.

Then they knelt down and pulled her asscheeks open and each stuffed a finger in her ass. They pulled her anal hole open making it gape wide and actually were looking inside her asshole. Bella was completely helpless. She was hanging spread-eagled and having her anal hole pulled open and inspected like a piece of meat. With all the comments they were making she wondered what was next.

NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,192 Followers
12