My Submissive Baby Pt. 01

Story Info
We are a couple about to explore BDSM for the first time.
4.7k words
4.47
17.7k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is my first submission. I hope you like it. I would like to thank Emma for all her help editing and improving this for me.

We are a couple dating for a while. We have talked about exploring your submissive side, but have never actually done it. We watch a lot of D/s porn and it has always been a deep desire to explore your need.

There is light submission in this 1st part.

*****

As the morning sun slowly seeps into the room, I sit patiently waiting for you to awaken. My hand grips my hard cock stroking it slowly, as I watch your naked body spread out in front of me. I think about what I will be doing to you today, for you today. My pre-cum is dripping, as I circle my thumb across my sensitive tip.

Slowly you wake up seeing me in the lounger across the room, "Baby, why aren't you in bed with me? Come here and let me take care of that for you." Spreading your legs wider, as you bite your lip.

Looking at you, I shake my head as I walk to you, releasing my dripping cock, a wet trail sliding down its thick shaft. I sit beside you, my hand caressing your warm naked body. Leaning in kissing you softly, slipping my wet thumb into your greedy mouth. Moving to your ear, sliding back your long hair, I whisper, "Baby, I need you to get ready. I have plans for you today." You moan, licking the pre-cum from my thumb.

"Hop in the shower quickly, my love." I kiss your cheek. Sliding my hand along your warm body, our eyes lock. "You will do as I say today," my finger slipping into your warm pussy, my pussy. You look at me, my eyes burning into you.

"Mmm, I love when you tell me what to do."

Pushing two fingers into you, I whisper softly, "We are going to explore your submissive side today."

"Mmm fuck," you moan as I slide deeper into your moistening hole. Your heart pumping, feeling the heat building between your spread legs.

Nibbling your earlobe, I whisper, "I do not want to see any hair on your perfect body. Nod, if you understand."

You nod, slowly getting out of bed forgetting about your morning fuck as my fingers leave your wetness. I smack your ass hard just as your feet touch the floor. You yelp rubbing your burning ass. "Baby, do not touch in the shower. No cumming. Do you understand?"

You look back at me, biting your lip because you know it drives me crazy. Your hand is still rubbing your sore ass. Frowning, getting hotter by the second. You nod giving me your most innocent look, "Yes baby, I do."

While in the shower the warm water is spraying over your tight, fit body. It feels so good as you direct the nozzle to your swelling clit. The need building, the want growing, your pussy lips engorging. Slowly you clean, still a little disappointed from not getting your morning fuck, but as the razor glides along your pussy lips your disappointment quickly fades. Slowly shaving yourself smooth, making sure to not miss anything. Just the way I like it.

You get out of the shower, dress and come down the stairs. Your panties already moist between your legs. I'm in the kitchen waiting for you, watching as you enter. "Baby, what do you think you are doing?"

You look at me quizzically, "What's wrong?"

"Remove your clothes. I will decide what you will be wearing today." You feel your pussy, my pussy, clench as you look at the clothes laid out on the kitchen table. I smile, "Do it now my sweet angel, I won't ask again. Do not make me punish you."

You bite your lip again, your best way to get to me. Slowly sliding off your shorts, letting them pool at your feet. Stepping out of them then unbuttoning your blouse even more seductively for me. Your eyes never blink as you stare me down. You feel your nipples hardening, my eyes caressing your body, knowing you are driving me insane. The bulge in my pants not hiding my approval. Our eyes locked as you reach out to put on the sheer white blouse I picked out for you.

"Stop", I say sternly. "Did I say you are to wear that?" pointing at your bra.

You look at me, "But, I just didn't see a bra, and it's so sheer. "

I smile, "And?"

Frowning as you look at me, you reach around unhooking your bra, your body tingling as your pussy begins to soak your panties. I say softly, "Baby, one more look like that and you will regret it."

Your breasts come into view, as the lace bra straps slide down your tanned, toned arms, nipples hardening when the cool air breezes across them. Smiling, I look at your panties then back at you. Seeing the noticeable wet spot making my cock harden even more. You look at me, "Fuck baby, that's a very short skirt, please."

"Shhhhh. Do it now!" I command. Your hands slowly slide down your body as they hook your panties. Again you put on a little show sliding them down your long legs, the wetness causing the fabric to become sheer. I moan, your lips clearly visible. "Mmm, good girl." Rubbing the bulge in my pants feeling the wetness leaking. My cock wanting so bad to be inside you.

Again you pick up the blouse, but my hand touches you softly. I whisper, "Come closer." Slowly, you move to me feeling the wetness between your legs. Reaching into my pocket, I pull out a nipple bracelet, "First we put this on." You have never seen one of these before, but quickly figure out what it is, making your nipples harden even more just thinking about it.

I motion for you with my finger to come even closer, you obey, moving closer as I pull and tug on your left nipple. A soft moan slips past your pink lips. I ease the hoop over your hardened nipple, sliding the locking plastic ring tight. "Mmm", you moan as it feels so good, so sexy.

I pull it hard to make sure it's secure. Another moan purrs past your lips. Your right breast now in my grip. I tug this nipple even harder, twisting it, extending it, knowing how sensitive your nipples are. Again I slip the hoop carefully over it and lock the plastic ring in place. "Oh fuck baby." I moan, "You look so hot."

The shimmering chain between the hoops feels cool across your perfect breasts. You can't believe how horny you are and can actually feel yourself dripping from your boiling sex. I pick up the blouse sliding your arms into it, kissing your neck as I move your hair to the side. You go to button it, but I push your hands away, kissing you softly, "No baby, no touching."

Our eyes lock, our breathing increases. My cock is dripping generously inside my pants, and my hands are almost shaking as I slowly button your sexy top. I button it leaving the top 3 buttons undone, one less than you normally button. The gold chain still being visible makes me moan, your diamond hard, dark nipples trying to rip through the sheer white fabric.

I pick up the short skirt telling you to step into it. You softly put your hands on my shoulders, my hands purposely caress your soft legs as I slowly slide it up. My fingers brushing against your trembling pussy before I slide it into place tucking in your blouse drawing it open even more. You know you look hot. You know you look sexy.

Slowly, I turn you around pressing you softly against the kitchen table, kneeling between your legs, lifting your left leg onto my shoulder. A moan slips past your lips as my tongue glides along your slippery shaved pussy lips. "Mmm fuck, baby you are so wet," my tongue sinks deep into your wetness. Looking up to you I whisper, "Such a good girl."

You pull my head into you, your fingers combing through my hair, trying to get me closer to your throbbing clit. Your breathing becoming more laboured as I feast on you, whispering, "Baby, please. Please, I need to cum baby. Touch my clit, let me cum for you."

I ignore your desperate pleas as my tongue sinks deeper and deeper. I tell you, "I will decide when my clit gets touched and when you cum for me." You moan, finally realizing what you are. You are my slut, my sub. You are mine.

I continue licking and sucking your burning heaven tasting your sweet pussy, your body starting to shake. Keeping you edged several times, the minutes feeling like hours, your panting becoming louder and louder. I stop just before your orgasm rips into you, taking your leg slowly off my shoulder. Disappointed, you slip into your 4" heels, knowing I will be deciding on your release. Your heart races thinking to yourself, you are just like the submissive sluts that we watch together.

I get up kissing you softly, my face wet from your dripping cunt. I pull away looking at you. "Hmm," putting my finger to my chin, "Just one more thing." I reach into our toy case and take out a butt plug. Your favorite one with the diamond end.

Moving closer I whisper, "Bend over for me, grab your ankles." Again you moan, bending over knowing your ass is fully exposed. Softly I rub the plug along your dripping slit, telling you to spread your cheeks for me. You quickly obey, exposing your puckered rosebud to me. I lean in circling your asshole with my tongue, pushing it softly into your darkness. Another moan slips past my lips. I press the plug slowly moaning as I see your ass accept it. Licking around the plug as I push it deeper and deeper into you.

"Mmm," you moan, feeling your most private hole stretching around the anal device. "Owwwwmmm fuck," you purr as it slips in to the base. I rub your clit slowly, sending a jolt through your excited body, whispering, "Stand up my sweet baby. Show me your perfect breasts." Again you obey putting your arms behind your head, like you have seen in the movies. I whisper into your ear, "Such a good little sub."

Reaching around your tight ass, I pull the plug. "Make sure this doesn't fall out or you will be punished."

Obediently you nod, "mmhmmm yes baby. Fuck, I'm so horny for you. Please fuck me. Anywhere. Any hole. Please baby, please!"

I laugh, kissing you. "Shhhhh, don't make me punish you." I reach into my pocket, pulling out the remote. Leaning into your ear, I whisper, "I hope you enjoy today as much as I know I will." I press the button making the plug buzz inside you and put the remote back into my pocket leading you to the door. You walk out kissing me on the cheek as you pass by, a little nervous, and a lot excited.

Walking to the car you can feel the air against your wetness making you more wet, more horny. I open your door, you take my hand as you get into the suv. I sneak a peek at my bare pussy. You smile, spreading your legs for me like a good girl. Showing me your wetness as you slide your finger into the fire between your legs. Leaning in kissing you softly, "Mmm, I love you baby." I slide my hand into your blouse pulling the chain. You moan biting my lip, your nipples aching, needing so badly to be sucked.

I hop in the car pressing the ignition button and put the car into drive, my hand slowly sliding, resting on your thigh. Turning to you, I command, "Baby, lift up your skirt and spread your legs for me." You glare, worried someone may see but know better than to question. Looking at me, you slowly lift your skirt spreading your legs as you were told. I smile, "Mmm, such a good baby, my baby."

My hand slips between your legs, rubbing softly along each dripping lip. "Fuck, your pussy is so wet." Your hand joins mine and starts rubbing with me. "Mmm," you close your eyes feeling so good. I whisper, "Pull, pull your clit from the base." Again you obey squeezing, pulsing your swollen pink jewel. "Baby, mmm yes fuck, such a good little slut, my slut."

Your mind spinning, your body shaking an orgasm nearing. Sensing your release, I whisper, "Baby, do NOT cum until I allow you." You ignore my command rubbing faster, pulling harder. You are dripping onto the soft leather seat. Just as you are about to cum, I grab your hand.

"NO!" I admonish, "I said I will tell you when you may cum." You remove your shaking hand only moments from cumming.

"Baby, please let me cum. I have to cum please. Please let me cum for you. Fuck baby I'm so horny for you."

"Shhh, keep your skirt up before I punish you."

Desperate, you slide your hand between my legs moaning, "Baby, let me suck you. This is torture." I continue driving without responding.

We turn and enter a parking lot. I walk around the car opening the door for you. Again you give me a clear view of your pussy while still lifting your skirt. I smile, acknowledging your lewd act, "Ok baby, you may let your skirt down."

"Thank you," you say.

I glare "Thank you, what?"

You drop your eyes remembering the movies, "Thank you, Sir."

I smile, "Good girl," and take your hand as we walk through the park arriving at an empty park bench. I order you to sit and you obey, quickly crossing your legs. "NO, do not cross your legs." You whimper, reluctantly uncrossing them like a good sub. I smile, "You are such a good girl. Now spread them for me."

My breath is heavy as I see your pussy, your lips so wet, so swollen. "Mmm, such a beautiful sight." Tapping your thigh, I command, "Wider!" You open a little more, worried that someone will see. "Mmm," moaning, "Fuck! You make me so horny for you."

A couple of men walk by, you slowly close your legs. Leaning in I whisper, "Did I tell you to do that?" sliding my hand up your leg, tapping it to make you spread again. You slowly spread your legs, knowing your pussy is so exposed. Sliding my hand higher, finding your throbbing clit. I circle around it, being careful not to touch it.

You calm down realizing neither of them are looking. I keep rubbing you harder starting to bring you back to the edge. You whisper, "Baby, please stop. I'm going to cum. ohhhh God fuck, please!"

I say quietly, "You will not cum. Do you understand me?"

"Fuck fuck, please baby. I can't. Please let me cum for you." Your eyes closing, rolling in your head. I pull my hand away letting you calm down and start rubbing you again edging you several more times. Removing my fingers, I slide them into your greedy mouth.

"Mmmm fuck," you moan, licking and sucking your cunt juices from my wet fingers.

"Ok baby, let's get back to the car. I need to eat." You stand up, walking with me letting your skirt fall back down. I reach into my pocket pressing the remote. You gasp, "Fuck oh God baby." Your ass buzzing, feeling so good trying to walk normally as you feel your legs shaking. I press the button stopping the buzzing. You pant, "Mmm, thank you. Fuck that felt so good."

I look at you smiling, "I'm glad baby. You know, not all punishments are supposed to feel bad."

We reach our car and I open the door. You quickly get in, once again lifting your skirt like a good sub. My eyes drawn to your burning heaven. I moan as you slide two fingers deep into your pussy. Sliding them in and out as I walk around to the driver side. Quickly I sit, watching you finger yourself for me. You slide your wet fingers into my mouth and I greedily lick and suck them. "Mmm, fuck baby." I lean over giving you a soft kiss. You smile, knowing you are pleasing me.

Several minutes later we arrive at the restaurant. You look at me knowing how expensive this place is and that reservations take weeks. I get out of the car opening your door. Again you have your skirt raised, but your fingers are back inside you as you get up. You moan, kissing me softly, "Baby, I love you so much."

Slowly you slide out your fingers placing them on our lips as we softly kiss. My hand slides down your back, grabbing your ass, pulling on the plug buried deep inside you whispering, "I love you too baby. You make me so happy."

Feeling my hand squeezing your cheek, you bite my ear saying softly, "Then fuck me. Fuck me now, right here. Please baby, please!"

"Not so fast Ms. Greedy. We need to have something to eat. I'm ravenous."

Needing your release, you try to hide your disappointment. We walk hand in hand to the restaurant door, feeling your hard nipples rubbing against your soft blouse, the tight rings keeping them hard and taut. Making them raw as they brush against the sheer fabric. They are very sensitive and very hard, you look down remembering how exposed you are. Suddenly feeling self-conscious again. I whisper, "Baby, don't worry you look gorgeous."

You see me reach into my pocket. Preparing, you squeeze your butt muscles. Suddenly your ass starts to buzz. "Ohhh fuck," you moan. "Baby, fuck. Please, not in here." I continue walking ignoring your pleading, opening the restaurant's door for you. You walk in, your tight ass becoming numb, looking like you are about to cum. I press the button just as the Maître D greets us.

"Reservations for Mr. Stone. "

"Oh yes, a table in the center of the restaurant as requested." You glare at me. "Right this way." He sneaks a peek at your perfect breasts noticing the chain attached to your hard nipples as he takes us to the table. I hand him a tip, he pulls back your chair. There is a noticeable bulge now in his pants as he steals another glance down your open top. You smile and sit getting so turned on knowing you are pleasing me. As you turn to me, your thoughts turn to how you are going to get your release, your need building along with your nerve.

I sit next to you pulling your chair next to mine. "Baby, you look so sexy today. Fuck. I can't wait to fuck you. Mmm, it's going to be so good." You smile, spreading your legs, giving me a view of your dripping pussy. "Ohhhh," I moan, "You are such a bad girl."

You look at me innocently, biting your lip. "What's the matter baby, you don't like when i'm bad?" Feeling yourself losing control and your lust taking over.

I pull you to me, kissing you softly, "Mmm, no baby, I love it. Fuck."

The waiter comes over noticing your breasts seeing the chain stretching across them. "Uhm, h...hi. I'm Brad. I will be your waiter." Deciding to get me jealous, you lean forward, allowing him a better view. "Hi Brad," you look at me, "Can I please have a glass of your most expensive wine?"

He looks over to me. I nod. "Sure. r...right away." His eyes not able to look away from your perfect breasts. "Brad, I will have a Rye and Ginger."

"Oh, uhm, sure. I will be right back," He leaves, his cock quickly growing in his pants.

You take a sip of water, moaning quietly because your ass is buzzing again. Looking at me, I see lust building in your eyes as you start squirming in your seat. "Mmm. Baby," you whisper, "Fuck, it feels so good." You put your hand on my lap spreading your legs a little wider, biting my ear saying softly. "Please. Mmm, fuck me. I need you in me."

I kiss you back, biting your lip looking at you saying very quietly, "Slide a finger into your pussy, my pussy, and let me taste you." You don't hesitate, not for a second, so horny at this moment you would do anything. Eyes locked, as you lower your hand. My cock so hard now it actually hurts. Smiling, eyes closing as you slip two fingers between your legs, "Ohhhh," moaning into my ear. "Baby, you make me so wet for you."

I gulp hard, we hear someone clearing his throat and you look up. "Thanks Brad." you wink at him your fingers still buried in your cunt, way past the point of give a fuck. He leaves, but not before stealing another long peek at your gorgeous breasts and the fingers buried in your soaked pussy. You return your eyes to me, pulling out your fingers and sliding them across my lips then taking a sip of the expensive wine.

I lick my lips, pressing the second button on the remote. You moan louder than you wanted as the guests in the table next to us look over. I whisper very quietly, "Meet me in the bathroom, it's time." Your pussy drips, as the words sink in.

I stand up, your asshole buzzing harder when I press the next button. Not knowing when to get up, you decide to stand 20 seconds later, slowly walking to the bathroom trying to not look too rushed, feeling your cunt juices dripping down your leg. Softly you knock on the private bathroom door. I quickly pull you in, kissing you hard and deep.

12