My Submissive Journey

Story Info
A continuation of Benedict's and mine sexual adventure.
1.6k words
3.48
15k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benedict was set to come over at 11 this morning. Last night I'd hurt my anus somehow and then hadn't fallen asleep until after 5 so when my alarm went off at 10, I hit snooze and zoned back out. I'd wanted to dress up as I had several new outfits and I hadn't seen Benedict for over a week, but my exhaustion told me that wasn't happening.

So I put myself on auto pilot, showered, unlocked the door and lay back down. I was wrapped up in the blankets when he came in and kissed me gently. I bade him just to lie down with me for a bit, I wasn't quite up for our usual roughness, though I suspected that wouldn't last long. He shed his clothing quickly and was beside me, enveloping me in strong, warm arms. I nuzzled against his chest, feeling safe and protected. We kissed and talked, rehashing the past week. Gradually the kisses became more intense and his fingers found my hardening nipples.

He pinched them, but not so hard as he usually did and kissed me deeply. I could feel my cunt moistening as I moaned slightly. As my hips started involuntarily writhing, I felt his cock growing hard against my thigh. There was a sense of urgency now, the kisses grew harder and the pincher was more forceful. Without pause, he pushed me flat on my back and mounted me. I was wet, but not as dripping as I often was and there had been no digital penetration so I was tight.

The first hard push of his cock stretching me was pure bliss. I was cumming within a few thrusts, my PC muscles contracting tightly against the rigid violator. He kept going, leaning back just long enough to bring my legs up onto his shoulders. He leaned forward, balancing his weight on my legs and folding my body nearly in half while pinning my arms down with his hands. Admittedly, this is not a favorite position of mine, but it is for him and I do cum hard so I don't mind. I kept cumming, like I hadn't been fucked in years. I suppose for me, 2 weeks is about the equivalent of that. This usually continues until the position becomes too awkward for me and we both need to breathe.

Benedict and I have a running joke about him being a giver. He is very dominant and his eager reception of dozens of forced blow jobs would seem to contradict this, but he truly is. He eased back and replaced his cock with a couple fingers to ensure my orgasms continued. It was playful as he would catch my inner labia between his finger and twist and pull at them until I pulled away.

We settled into a spooning position, but it didn't take long for his left arm to encircle my throat and his right hand to continue pinching and prodding me. Between releases and gasps for air, I commented that I loved how hard his cock got whilst choking me.

He replied, lamenting my sore asshole, as that was where his cock should be. He released his chokehold and as if on cue, I assumed my favorite position, face down, ass up and presenting my sopping holes to him. He thrust once more into my now sticky wet cunt and grabbed my arms so that all my weight was resting on my chest, neck and face. This was terribly uncomfortable, but the rock hard cock pummeling my cunt made it completely worthwhile. I love this position for the intensity. I cum best on hands and knees (or some modification.) I'm not sure if it's simply the angle, or some humiliating aspect of being fucked like an animal. Trent Reznor had it right. Within a couple minutes, I was locked in a contraction and Benedict was flooding my insides with hot, sticky, beautiful cum. I squeezed and I felt his cock pump inside me, trying to milk every drop out.

We collapsed together, I lay my head on his sweaty, heaving chest, just breathing him in. I stroked his body, tracing my nails along every inch, cupping and holding his balls, not teasing, just touching, reveling in the afterglow. We talked some more, fantasies, practicalities, life in general. I loved this part every much as I loved the sex. It is a beautiful thing to be able to share yourself completely with someone.

When the words ran out, we began kissing again, tenderly at first, just lip locks. The deeper, his tongue pushing into my mouth and his fingers at my nipples. A session would not be complete for us without a small amount of nipple biting and we had been remiss thus far. Not to despair however, I soon felt the familiar biting pain of incisors on my firm pink nipples. I squealed and when he'd had his fill, he pushed my head down to his cock. He wasn't quite hard yet, for which I was grateful as he pushed me down and held me.

With a hard cock, I would have been gagging uncontrollably, but the slight flexibility was just enough for me to tolerate it. Once he released me, I began sucking hard and fast, trying to draw blood back into his member. He would periodically hold me and I would gag. The harder I gagged, the harder he got. I knew he was very fond of my mouth, but he wanted to truly penetrate me again so he pushed me off, onto my back again and pushed in. Any semblance of soft affectionate sex was gone. This was pure lust driven fucking. My eyes begged for more, for harder as I moaned. It's the look that I've told makes people want to slap me. A defiant challenge to violate my body to the best of your abilities.

As much as I enjoy Benedict's cock, he knew I wanted more. He pulled out and thrust two fingers in. At this point, I forewent subtlety and asked for more. The two were quickly replaced by four until I came screaming and begging like I whore. I felt him begin to push his thumb in to complete the fist and all I could say was "yes" repeatedly. At one point I asked him to readjust so as not to scratch me, so he reached for the lube.

"Fuck the lube," I said. I wanted to feel every ache and stretch. He twisted and expanded his hand. "In and out," I begged. He complied, then flipped me over onto hands and knees. With one violent motion, he rammed his cock into my relatively dry pussy, colliding with my aching cervix. Over and over, until I was biting the pillows to stifle my screams. With one particularly violent egress, he managed to drain my bladder. I was a bit disappointed, usually I have better control. (Or at least I think I do.)

At one point he held his fist inside and tried to work some fingers from his free hand in, as I'd previously expressed a desire to try and expand my cunt load capacity. This I protested, I couldn't handle it dry. He finally pulled out, opening his hand as he did, raking his fingers against my inflamed flesh. His finale was slapping each ass cheek roughly. I wish he'd continued, but I didn't ask for it.

Normally a fisting of this caliber would have pushed me into subspace, I'm not sure why it didn't today but I didn't dwell on it. He walked around the edge of the bed to console me as he'd misjudged my signals. Instead of the embrace he was expecting, I began sucking his cock. I was still in high gear, at the pinnacle of my depravity. He was surprised by my mood, usually I'm fairly predictable. He commented that the sucking was a lovely little bonus. I looked up at him and smirked, posing a question.

"Can you piss right now?" I queried.

"Yes, I think so," he replied, slightly quizzical. I began tossing the pillows off the bed to save them.

"Piss on my body, not my face, just my body." I was already laying in a wet spot of my own fluids so this seemed only fair to me in the moment. He climbed on the bed and stood over me. I should have been a wee more specific. I had wanted to feel his stream on my cunt and down my legs, but he aimed center of mass as any marksman is taught and released.

Apparently, "Yeah I could piss," is code for "I haven't gone all morning," as he certainly had a full bladder. As the first drops splattered on me, I knew my face wasn't safe, so I clamped my hand over my mouth. The previous times we'd done this, it had been in the shower, and he had definitely been to my chagrin. Today I enjoyed it. Most of my aversion to urine is derived from the smell, but due to the volume, there was little here. It was warm and almost felt cleansing. I think I could nearly have cum if that stream had hit my clit. I looked up him, still a mischievous glint in my eye as the stream slowed. When it was safe, I uncovered my mouth and smiled before accusing him of intentionally not missing my face. There was no denial, just a smile in return.

The sheets were soaked, bless the inventor of waterproof mattress pads. We hastened to the shower where as soon as I'd rinsed, I pulled him close for a hard kiss. I was unbelievably giddy and still very horny. I'm not sure who was prouder, him or I, but it didn't matter. These filthy acts of perversion served to strengthen and bond. I know eventually he wants to work up to me drinking or at least tasting. We shall see, maybe if the mood is right.