My Submissive Little Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,751 Followers

"Lastly," I said, "you'll have to agree to accept punishment from me. I promise to be fair but I also promise to be firm. There will be rules I'll expect you to follow. When you are good, you'll be rewarded. When you are bad, you'll be punished. It's as simple as that. You're my little sister and I don't want to have to punish you often, so hopefully, you'll be on your best behavior."

"Now, it's up to you." I said, reclining back in my chair and pointing to the keys on my desk. "You can either accept my offer, or, take the keys and go over to see your friend. Either way, you're still my little sister and I'll still love you."

Alison's eyes burst out in tears as I quit talking. She was fully crying now, with tears streaming down her face. She was sniffling and trying to catch her breath. I was suddenly filled with compassion as I watched her sob, and I could only sit there for a few more seconds before I was forced to rise from my chair and take the few steps over to bed and sit down next to her. As soon as I did, she buried her head in my chest and cried for several minutes. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and held her while she cried, rubbing her back and patting her head softly as she wept.

"Shhhh," I whispered, "it's okay, Alison. It's okay."

After another minute, she looked up at me as if she wanted to say something, but it seemed like she couldn't find the courage to speak the words. "Look," I said, "there's no reason to be embarrassed or feel ashamed about this. Everyone has physical desires, and it's normal and healthy to want to be sexually satisfied. I just want you to have a second option, that's all. Whichever way you decide, I'll respect your decision."

Alison rested her head on my chest and we sat there for a long time. Very gently, I began to rock her in my arms, just the way I used to when she was a baby and sat on my lap while we watched TV. She continued to cry for a few more minutes, but as her tears began to trail off, I felt her arms wrap around me and it wasn't long before she finally said something.

"So, do you think I'm a slut now?" She asked, almost whispering.

"No." I said, chuckling a little. "Everyone has their secret kinks that turn them on. I actually admire you for having the courage to want to experience your submissive desires. Most people keep their deep, dark desires hidden away because they're ashamed of them."

"Even you?" Alison replied. "You have kinky desires?"

"Uh huh." I answered. "Of course I do."

"Like what?" My sister asked.

"Hey, this isn't about me right now." I said. "It's about you. And, I made you an offer that you need to accept or decline, remember?"

There was a period of more silence between us, but, her crying had finally stopped. I could feel her heart beating as I held her, and as I sat there holding my little sister, I smiled to myself with the knowledge I'd said just the right things in just the right way.

"Why would you do this?" Alison asked. "Do you just want someone to have sex with? Or, are you just being nice? Or what?"

"Well," I answered, "that's difficult to answer. But, I think it's a fair question."

I took a second to think, and then I said, "If I answer that truthfully will you promise not to hold any of it against me?"

"I promise." She replied, wiping a stray tear from the corner of her eye.

"First," I said, "there's no way your eighteen year old high school friend can do what you are asking him to do. He just doesn't have the life or sexual experience to understand what makes a submissive tick. There's no way he can really give you what you want, and, there's no way he'll keep his mouth shut about this. Believe me, he'll tell someone and that person will tell someone, and before you know it, everyone will know."

"Secondly," I continued, "you need someone that can hold your hand and guide you through this. You know, someone that can teach you and be with you on a daily basis. Someone you can trust and someone you can talk to...... someone that can answer your questions openly and honestly."

Alison looked up at me and nodded her head. "Yeah," she said, "that makes sense."

"And," I said, taking a deep breath, "I would love nothing more than to be the one to do this for you. I'd love to be your first man, Alison." I reached out and took her hand, saying, "I'd be gentle and make it a wonderful experience for you, I promise you that. I could teach you how to fully enjoy sex, and honestly, you're a beautiful and very desirable girl."

I took another deep breath and swallowed hard. "Alison," I added softly, "I'd love to have sex with you. I don't know if that makes you sick to your stomach, but, it's true. Don't hold that against me, I'm just being honest here."

At that moment, I felt my face turning red and I was embarrassed at what I'd said. But, when Alison squeezed my hand, I looked up at her to see she was smiling sweetly at me.

I felt her begin to move and in the matter of a few seconds, she let go of my hand and pulled away from me. Standing up in front of me, I watched in surprise as she fell to her knees and pushed herself between my legs, lying her head on my lap.

"Yes." She said softly. "I would like to be your submissive."

My sister raised her head and looked up at me, looking straight into my eyes, saying, "I'd like that more than anything in the world, Brett."

I placed my hands on my sister's shoulders and squeezed them lovingly as I looked down at her. "Then you accept all my conditions without any exceptions what so ever?"

"Yes." She replied. "But, when does this start?"

"It already has." I said, as I reached my hands under her arm pits and helped her to stand. Then, standing up next to her, I reached down for the hem of her t-shirt and began to pull it up. She flinched, almost pulling back from me and when she did, I let go of her shirt and dropped my hands.

"Sorry." She said, smiling. "I just wasn't ready for that."

"It's okay, Alison." I answered. "We'll work through these things. You'll see."

Then, reaching down to the hem of her t-shirt again, I began to pull it up. She didn't move this time and as I pulled her shirt higher, she raised her arms and I pulled the t-shirt over her head. Instinctively, she crossed her arms over her chest, trying to cover her bra from my sight. A red blush began to spread across her chest, and it was at that instant I knew I'd have to go slow.

Slowly, I reached up to her hands and gently pulled them away from her chest, moved them to her sides and pressed them against her hips. Then, knowing this was her first real overt submissive act, I took a small step back and deliberately bent my head to stare at her chest.

I could tell she was uncomfortable with what I was doing, but, it was necessary – I had to do something to break the ice between us and set the stage for what would be coming next. It had been years since I'd seen her bare chest - not since she was a child, but, I knew her breasts were probably petite. I didn't think she was completely flat, but, I knew she didn't have very much on top. Personally, I was fine with that, in fact – I preferred it.

"I'm going to leave your bra on for a while." I said. "But, you're as beautiful as I knew you would be."

"I'm small." Alison said, meekly. Then, shrugging her shoulders added, "My boobs, I mean. Really small."

"All the better for me." I replied. "I love small breasts."

I could tell the bra she was wearing was heavily padded because the thickness of the padding was obvious at the top of the cups cradling her little orbs. I was tempted to reach up and pull one of the cups away to see just how small her breasts were, but, I decided to save that for later.

The blush growing across Alison's chest immediately spread to her neck and face and as I watched her stand there, I realized she was breathing very deeply. "You okay?" I asked. "I'm going to pull your shorts down in a minute, are you going to be able to handle that?"

Alison closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then, she clinched her lips and opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Yes." She muttered. "I'll be fine. Do whatever you please to me."

I sat down on the bed and put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me. "I'm going to have some specific rules about your underwear." I said softly. "What you wear..... what you don't wear..... stuff like that. We can talk about that later, but, I like the idea of me being able to see you in your panties and being able to touch you with your panties on. I guess you could say it's one of my kinky interests. I just wanted you to be aware of that."

"Okay." She replied.

Carefully, I moved my hands to the waistband of her shorts and I felt her tremble. "This is inevitable, Alison. You know that." I said calmly. "I want you to stand still and let me lower your shorts so I can see your panties. Don't try to cover yourself – just keep your hands to your side until I say otherwise."

My little sister nodded her head and bit her lip. Her face was red, but, the look in her eyes was the look of excitement and hopefulness. Not wanting to delay any longer, I hooked my fingers into the elastic of her shorts and started to slowly pull them down.

I'd only pulled them down a little when I saw the narrow, top band of her panties appear. I looked up at her and saw she was looking down, watching me intently. I pulled a little more, uncovering an inch or two of the front of her panties. The material was thin; practically see through, and I could easily see her creamy white skin underneath the fabric. I knew as I continued to lower her shorts I might get a view of her pussy lips and that made my pulse quicken and my cock twitch.

I had to let go of her waistband to move my fingers to the back of her shorts so I could pull them down over the cheeks of her butt, and when I did, I felt bare skin under her shorts. Apparently, she was wearing thong panties, and she shuddered as my fingers made their first contact with the soft skin of her butt.

Without stopping, I maneuvered the back of her shorts down to the bottom of her butt cheeks and then intentionally leaving my fingers touching her bottom, I lightly pressed the palms of my hands against the globes of her butt and gently squeezed her. This caused Alison to gasp lightly, and when I looked up at her face, her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and she was breathing heavier.

I tenderly caressed the swell of her butt for a few seconds and then moved my fingers to the front of her shorts and started to lower them again. This time, they came down much easier and before I knew it, the silky triangle of fabric that shielded her pussy from my sight was completely in view. I continued to pull until her shorts were three or four inches down her thighs and then I took a close look at her.

As I suspected, her panties were sheer enough to barely see the crease of her pussy lips through the material, and the first thing I though of when I saw her was how grown up she looked down there – so much different than the last time I saw her naked, several years ago. Her pussy mound looked full and her panties framed the view nicely. My cock throbbed in my pants and when I looked up at her again, her eyes met mine and without another thought in my head, I whispered up to her, "Just beautiful."

A brave smile turned up from the edges of my little sister's lips when she heard my compliment, but, as I looked down at her panty covered pussy, I'm sure she realized the exposure she was suffering now was nothing compared to the way she would be exposed later.

Alison's breathing was ragged and she was taking small, choppy breaths. I knew she was experiencing a mixture of extreme excitement and extreme fright, so I stood up and put my arms around her, saying, "Put your arms around me and relax for a minute."

She was still trembling a little as her arms settled around my waist, so I reached down and pulled her arms from around me. "Put your arms around my neck." I whispered in her ear, as I pushed her arms up and then slid my hands down her forearms and held her hands together behind my neck. Alison picked up on what I wanted her to do and in just another few seconds, we were standing together – chest to chest as I looked down into her eyes.

"Just relax." I said softly. "Take some deep breaths and try to enjoy the moment."

"Just think," I continued. "you've taken your first few steps toward being a submissive. You're standing here in your bra and panties and everything is perfectly fine. We're not going to rush anything – and there's no reason we can't take a minute to relax and talk. Besides," I added, "I need to ask you a few questions, anyway."

Alison flipped her hair back and looked up at me. She looked so beautiful when she did that, and just the thought that she was standing there in her bra and with her shorts pulled down, I couldn't help but take a deep breath, myself. And, it didn't go unnoticed by my little sister, I was sure of it.

"So," I said, as I lowered my head into the crook of her neck and started to nuzzle against her soft skin, "tell me how you chose Brent to help you explore being submissive."

"Be honest, Alison." I added. "Honesty is very important between us now, and you'll have to be punished you if I find out you don't tell me the truth about anything we talk about."

"I understand." Alison said in a cracked voice. "I won't lie to you, I promise."

"Good," I said, "now, how did this happen between you and Brent?"

She told me a very unlikely story, but, it was so unlikely, I just knew she was telling me the truth. According to what Alison said, it started out when she caught Brent trying to look down her top. It hadn't been the first time she'd seen him trying to get a peek, so, she finally asked him what he was doing. Stupidly, the kid answered her, telling Alison the truth – that he was trying to look down her top.

Alison said she made some joke that he was wasting his time, telling him her boobs were so small, there wasn't anything to look at. Then, for some unknown reason, he told her he knew exactly how she felt because he was small, too. I guess at first Alison didn't understand, but, what he was telling her was he had a small penis, and once she realized that, they both started telling each other stories of how they had both been embarrassed and humiliated in PE class, and with other boys and girls.

Before long, they'd made a deal to show each other – she was going to let him see her tiny boobs and he was going to show her his small cock. When the time came, she took off her top and bra and he dropped his pants and underwear. Unfortunately for him, he got a woody in front of her.

Alison told me, quite frankly, that she received a tremendous thrill when she took her top and bra off in front of him. To her, this was the most erotic and exciting thing that ever happened to her, and when she saw his little cock get hard, that's when the idea of asking him to help her be submissive took form.

"He was so small," she told me, "and when I saw him get hard looking at me, it just made sense that he might like to see me completely naked and do sexual things to me. Plus," Alison added, "I knew it couldn't hurt me that much....... if he put it in me, I mean."

Alison went on to tell me they made a deal; he was horny for her and she knew it. She knew he'd probably agree to anything to get in between her legs, and so she just flat out proposed a mutually beneficial arrangement – she would give herself to him completely and without any reservations, and in return, he'd treat her as his submissive and make her do the things she'd only dreamed about.

They planned it out to the smallest detail, too. She gave him a list of things she wanted him to make her do, and he gave her a list of things he wanted to do to her. They created a script – where she would come to his house playing the role of a submissive slut looking for cock. He'd play the dominant partner and he'd make her do things – the nasty things that were on her list. She'd play the willing, submissive slut and by the time their evening was over, she'd finally get a real taste of being submissive, he'd get a chance to fuck her, and for her – it wouldn't be too painful or uncomfortable because his cock was so small. In her mind, it was the perfect opportunity.

They even rehearsed what they were going to do without actually doing anything – no touching and no undressing. They made changes to their script until they were both satisfied and then, they set a date, which was supposed to be tonight because Alison knew our parents were going to be gone for several hours.

I held Alison next to me and kissed her gently up and down her neck while she told me the whole story. I never interrupted her while she spoke, not even once – I just held her gently, rubbed her back and applied little kisses to her soft skin as she talked. A few times, I knew I was getting to her because I felt goose bumps on her skin, especially when I blew warm air around her ear and down her back. By the time she was done telling me all this, her trembling had stopped and her breathing was back to normal.

After she stopped talking, I reached down under her chin and tilted her head to mine and I kissed her on the lips very softly. Then, I kissed her again, this time harder and I opened my mouth as we kissed. Alison, moaned as she opened her mouth, too – yielding to my probing tongue. This was, perhaps, the most profound instant of our experience so far, and as we kissed, I was kissing someone I loved in a romantic way, not simply kissing my sister.

Our kiss went on for a long time, and her hands descended from around my neck and found their way to the sides of my face and she held me to her as our kissing got more and more urgent. I was literally out of breath and my heart was pounding as we kissed each other with total abandon, and when the kiss was over, I was aching for more – to kiss her more and, to love her like a man would love a woman.

We stood there for a minute just looking at one another, and in that minute, I think we both realized there was something else going on between us – something real and something neither one of us had ever felt before. My cock was hard, and I mean it was as hard as a steel pipe in my pants. But, I knew we had to get on with it. The time was clicking away and there were things that needed to be done.

I sat back down on the bed and looked up at her. "Give me your hands." I said, and when she did, I placed them on my shoulders and told her to keep them there. Then, slowly, as not to frighten her, I reached out and pushed her shorts all the way down her legs and told her to step out of them. Lifting first one foot and then the other, she did exactly as I asked, and once I pulled her shorts away from her feet and tossed them across the floor, I asked her to spread her feet apart.

"A little more." I said, urging her knees apart with my hands. Finally, when her feet were far enough apart, I ran my hands up the inside of her legs, stopping just short of her panty covered pussy, and then I looked up at her and spoke.

"I want to look at you in your panties now." I said softly. "I'll probably touch you, too. This will be something you'll do for me each day from now on. You're not to pull back or stop me in any way, Alison. You just stand there and let me do whatever I want to do. It will please me very much if you're a good girl when we do this. Do you understand?"

Alison knew exactly what was coming next. She started breathing through her mouth again, and her chest was rising and falling as she panted lightly. "Yes." She answered. I could barely hear her answer and I almost made her answer me again, but then I thought better of it. I'm sure she was experiencing a plethora of emotions and feelings, especially if I was the first person to ever touch her there, and right now, I didn't want her to do anything except concentrate on how I was making her feel.

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,751 Followers