My Submissive Little Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,754 Followers

Gently, I reached behind her with my left hand and placed it on her bare butt cheek. Then, I moved that same hand lower and between her legs until my fingers found the tiny strip of material that covered the back of her pussy.

Alison moaned as my fingers made their first intimate contact with her, and even though I was only touching her panties, she knew only a sliver of fabric separated her vaginal opening from my finger tips. I could feel the warmth of her pussy and I could feel her wetness, too, but I stopped there – with my fingers just barely grazing the panty covering her lips.

I pressed my fingertips into the fabric and I heard a sharp intake of breath from my little sister. Her eyes were closed tightly and she was clutching my shoulders now, but, she hadn't moved and she hadn't pulled back. While I looked up at her, I moved my right hand between her thighs and began to slide it up her leg. Slowly it started to rise and when I was just a mere fraction of an inch from her pussy, I stopped.

"Tell me something, Alison." I said clearly. "You know where my hand is headed. Do you want me to stop, or do you want me to continue?"

"Don't stop." Alison croaked.

"No." I said. "That's not good enough, little sister. If you want me to touch you, you're going to have to ask me nicely. You're going to have to tell me what you want me to do."

"Brett, please!" Alison moaned. "Just do it."

"Sorry, little sister." I replied. "If you want your big brother to touch you through your panties, you're going to have to say it. And it better be convincing, too."

"Come on, Brett...." She groaned. "Please don't make me say those things. I can't. I just can't."

"Alison," I answered, "how do you ever expect to be a good submissive if you can't do what you're told? Besides, I can't read your mind, you know. If you want me to touch you, it's a simple enough thing to do. All you have to do is tell me. Now, try it again."

Alison looked down at me and I could see the angst in her eyes. This was a big step for any submissive – the point where they first ask for what they want. It was awkward and uncomfortable, but, it was a necessary step in her training and I'm sure she knew she would eventually give in and say it.

After another few seconds, I shrugged my shoulders and dropped my hands. "If you don't want to cooperate, then I guess we're done." I announced matter-of-factly. Then, reaching over across from me, I picked up her t-shirt and held it up for her.

"No, Brett!" Alison exclaimed, squeezing down on my shoulders and lightly shaking me. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

"You can't say you're submissive and then not do what you're told." I said to her. "It might be humiliating to say the words I asked you to say, but, how are you ever going to ask for something you're really yearning for if you can't follow simple directions like this?"

I could see confusion in Alison's eyes and I knew she didn't know what to do and what to say.

"Okay, let's try it like this." I said. "You answer yes or no to the questions I ask. Okay?"

Alison nodded her head.

"And I want you to be honest, too." I added. "Don't just say what you think I want you to say. I want your honest answers, got it?"

She nodded her head again and I began asking simple Yes/No questions just to prove my point.

"Are you a submissive person, Alison?" I asked.

"Yes." She answered.

"See, that's not so hard." I replied. "Now, do you really want to be sexually submissive to me?"

"Yes." She answered, again.

"Have you been okay with everything we've done so far?" I asked. "I mean, the way I undressed you and the way I've been touching you so far? The way we kissed? All of it?"

"Oh Yes, Brett." She replied, reaching out to hold my hand. "Yes to all of it."

Then, I asked, "And do you want me to continue knowing full well that I will eventually see and touch every inch of your body, have you completely naked before me, and that we're going to have sex?"

"Yes, Brett, yes." Alison groaned. "Of course I know all that. And I really want all that to happen."

"I see." I replied.

I held Alison's hand in mine and I leaned in to kiss her on the lips. Then, stepping back from her, I told her she had to learn to trust me. I told her that without trust and obedience, a submissive cannot exist since that is the basis of being able to give up control.

"Now," I said, as I sat on the bed and pulled her in between my knees, "let's try it again."

I put my left hand around her and immediately felt for the back of her panties between her butt cheeks. Then, I put my right hand on her upper thigh, just below her pussy, and looked up at her.

Alison, swallowed hard and squeezed her eye lids closed several times before she looked down at me. "Yes," she said, softly but clearly, "I want my big brother to touch me.... to touch my pussy."

I was about to do exactly as she requested, but Alison grabbed my shoulders and dug her fingernails into me. When I looked up at her, she clinched her jaw and said, "And, I want more, Brett. I want my big brother to make me his submissive – totally and completely. I want him to make love to me gently, and then I want him to fuck me so hard I can feel his cock slamming into me and filling my pussy. I want him to make me cum in every way possible. I want him to know my body and everything about it, and I want to learn all his kinks and all his desires and I want him to teach me exactly what to do to please him and to pleasure him. I want to be yours, big brother. In every way a woman can belong to a man, I want to belong to you."

"There." She said. "Is that good enough?"

I stood up and put my arms around Alison and held her close to me. "Yes, little sister." I said softly, "That's good enough."

I lowered my hand between our bodies and I touched her panty covered pussy. She shuffled her feet to give me more room, and when she did, I was able to place the palm of my hand directly on the tiny gusset of her thong. I began to press up into her, feeling the warmth and wetness of her pussy give way to my probing fingers pushing into the fabric of her panties.

"I will do all those things and more, Alison." I whispered in her ear. "I'm going to show you everything you need to know and I'm going to give you more pleasure than you ever imagined possible."

My fingers pushed under the edge of her panties and when they came into contact with her bare pussy lips, she wiggled herself eagerly to get my fingers between her pussy lips and then she thrust her crotch against my hand. Her wetness was thick and slippery and as soon as my fingers felt their way between her lips, it was like a dam broke inside of her and my hand was flooded with her female lubrication. I tried to avoid my desire to push my finger up into her, knowing she was a virgin, but I don't think she cared.

Alison started to grunt as she wrapped her arms around me tightly and ground her crotch against my hand. Trying hard not to poke my finger up into her, I felt around for the little button between her lips and when I found it, she slumped in my arms and pounded herself against my hand. Again and again she rubbed herself against my fingers and I had to try very hard to keep my fingertip against her clit because she was so wet and slippery.

My little sister was clutching at my back, holding me against her while she feverously masturbated herself on my hand, and for a second, she looked up at me and I saw something in her eyes I hadn't seen before – the determined look of a female who wanted something, and she wanted it now. She wanted to cum, and I knew it. The way she was rubbing against my hand and the sounds she was making was obvious, and as she looked into my eyes, I told her it was okay.

"Go ahead." I said, as we stared at each other. "Make yourself cum. It will be the first of many orgasms you have tonight."

She stayed like that for several minutes, just looking up at me – staring at me while she rubbed herself against my hand and fingers. I turned my head to kiss her and when our lips met, it was like a surge of electricity discharged between our lips. She opened her mouth and devoured my tongue, sucking it deeply into her mouth and panting for air all at the same time.

Her panties were drenched by now and I could feel her wetness completely covering my hand. I moved my hand around so I could press my thumb against her clit and rub my fingers up and down between her pussy lips and around the entrance to her vagina. When I did this, she began to pant erratically, and the speed of her thrusting against my fingers increased.

Despite my previous decision not to push my fingers up inside her vagina, I pressed one of my fingers barely into her opening and held it there. When I did, she groaned out loud and started to moan. "Yes, Brett." She moaned to me. "Right there. That's it.... right there."

For the life of me, I wanted to extend my finger up into her and bury that finger all the way into her pussy and let her ride it for all she was worth, but, I knew I couldn't do that. Taking her virginity was a big piece of her submission and quite honestly, I wanted to save her maidenhead for when we made love. I'd take it, yes, but not now – not like this.

Instead, I increased the pressure of my thumb on her clit and started laying little kisses up and down her neck again. I knew it wouldn't be long before she had her orgasm, but I wasn't ready for it when I took her ear lobe into my mouth and began to suck on it lightly. Alison went wild when I did this, bucking wildly against my hand until she suddenly stopped and started to tremble in my arms. Her face was turning seriously red and she didn't seem to be breathing.

All of a sudden, she screamed, "Oh, Brett!"

My little sister started to convulse as I held her, and then went totally limp in my arms. I tried my best to hold her up, I even had to take my hand out of her panties and use both arms to hold her up so she wouldn't fall. Her arms were still wrapped around me, but she wasn't doing much to hold herself up, so I just held her until she shaking stopped and her climax passed.

This was, without a doubt, the strongest and most powerful orgasm I'd ever personally witnessed from any female in my whole life. And I knew Alison wasn't faking it, either – my hand was completely soaked with her juices and judging from the way she was shaking and panting and convulsing, I doubt seriously an eighteen year old virgin had learned to fake an orgasm this well.

I held Alison up, wrapping my arms around her body and holding her close to me. Her head was resting on my chest and she was trying to catch her breath, and I held her for at least several minutes while she recovered. When she finally lifted her head and looked up at me, she simply said, "That was amazing, Big Brother."

Looking down into Alison's eyes, I smiled and leaned down to kiss the side of her neck. "Yes, it was." I replied. "But, we're not done yet. Not by a long shot."

To be continued.

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,754 Followers