My Submissive Summer Ch. 04

Story Info
New twists.
2.7k words
4.29
62.6k
8
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning a little sore from the night before. I walked into my living room and saw another envelope on the floor. I opened it and it said that his father was pleased with last night and that I did him proud. A smile came to my face. I continued to read on and he directed me to this address, told me be there by 2 pm, dress normally, and enter thru the back door. So, I cleaned my apartment and did my laundry while waiting for 2 pm. I hopped in the shower and got ready to go out.

I drove around and finally found the address and pulled into the driveway. I walked around the house and opened the backdoor. I walked in and heard those all familiar sounds. A women screaming in ecstasy. I walked upstairs and saw two people having sex on the bed. I paused and watched for a moment and I have to admit it was turning me on. Soon, after I begin watching Ron cums over this older woman and gets off of her. I clear my throat to get their attention.

“There is my babygirl. Come in here.” Ron says

I walked into the room and noticed a guy in the corner with a video camera and an older woman lying on the bed.

“Hello,” I said.

“Thank you for coming babygirl. I have a problem that you can help me with.” Ron tells me

“Anything for you Ron,” I comment.

“This older slut cant suck a dick to save her life. Its been the worse blowjobs Ive ever had.” Says Ron. He degrades her right in front of me

“Im sorry master”, she says quietly.

“Now my lil black cock slut, I want you to show her the proper way to please a black man” Ron commands

He orders the guy in the corner to shut off the camera. She is all mine and not sharing her with all you pathetic white boys who get off watching their wives and other men’s wives being fucked by black men.

I see his shiny cock semi erect and he turns around and grabs the older woman by the hair and wipes his cock dry. You’re not worth having anyone taste your pussy.

I walked over and fell to my knees in front of him. I grabbed the shaft and licked up and down the shaft, twirling my tongue around the head while cupping his massive balls in my other hand. I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and take inch by inch into my mouth. Thinking about how much she missed his cock in her mouth. I began to move his cock in and out of my mouth, spit and drools was coming out of both sides of my mouth.

“See whore, this is someone who enjoys sucking black cock and you need to be more like her.” Ron states

I knew heard those words before and felt a sense of pride comes over me. I wanted to please him more and more. I licked down his shaft and kiss, lick and tease his massive black balls. I place one in my mouth, hummed softly, and did the same for the other.

“Mmm Babygirl, very nice” comments Ron

I returned to his cock, got his cock got deeper and deeper into my mouth, and I began to deep throat him. The white couple in the room was in awe. He placed his hand on the back of my head and began to fuck my throat. I loved every second. A stream of cum hit the back of my throat and I swallowed wave after wave of his wonderful cum. He pulls away and stands there looking at the older woman.

“Now you old whore, did you get the proper way to suck a black dick?” Ron yells, She nods in agreement.

“Are you sure because if you don’t do it right, this cock aint gonna be fucking you no more and your husband’s lil white dick aint gonna fulfill you.” Ron tells her

“Im sure,” she says

“Ok babygirl, you may go now. I may see you later on tonight.” Ron says. I rose up off the ground and saw this old white hag latch onto his cock as I walked out of the bedroom door. I got back in my car and drove home. When I got home, I completely forgot that the phone company was coming to fix my line. I noticed a note on my kitchen table. I was from Mr. Bernstein, It said that the phone company came and he let them in to work on the line.

I still had the image of Ron’s cock in my head and I was horny again. I turned on the dvd player and watched the porn that was already in the player. I masturbated to orgasm and relaxed on the couch. I decided to call up some friends and give them my new number. I finished doing that, walked into the kitchen, and stared at the refrigerator to see what I wanted to eat. There was a knock on my door, I opened it up, and it was Ron with dinner.

“I know your hungry baby girl.” Says Ron. He walked in and sat down at the kitchen table and we ate dinner. I said “I will be right back and gonna change for him.” “ Don’t worry about that now.’ Says Ron

“You did me proud today baby girl” Ron tells me. He said that she was the owner of the store that I was in and that her husband likes to watch and videotape me nailing his wives and her friends.
That’s how I make my money. Im on scholarship and cant work a job so I fucked older women for some cash or have them do adult websites where the are the stars.

I asked if that what he had planned for me.

“No babygirl, you aren’t as useless as those older white women that I fuck are. So, you don’t deserve that type of humiliation.” Ron says. He writes down some of the web site addresses and tells me to check them out when I got the chance.

“Did you like seeing another woman being fucked by me?”

“At first yes then I thought that she didn’t deserve you.” I reply

He leaned forward and kissed my on my forehead. It was the first time he kissed and I blushed. We moved to the living room and I got drinks.

“Do you want me to dance for you?” I ask

“No, just sit down I have a few things I want to tell you.”

First of all my lil slut, you don’t mention anything of what happened last night to anyone. Second, if you see me outside this apartment with another woman or with my friends don’t address me. Third, when im on the couch and ask you to sit next to me you will sit on the floor.

“Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.” I reply

“I see you have developed a nice porno collection there babygirl.” Smiles Ron

I smiled and said yes.

See there are plenty of white trash whores like you that like being fucked by black men. “Did you like what you saw?”

Yes, it was very stimulating to see those big black dicks fucking white girls like me. He tells me to put one in and we will watch it together. I grabbed one and put a different one on and started to watch this group of black men pound this white girl. I was aroused and wished that I were being fucked as good as she was in the movie.

“Do you like that babygirl.” Ron says

“Yes,” I say

“Good, but your not ready for that yet, but in due time you will be just like the girl in the video.”

Ron stands up and walks into my bedroom. He lies on the bed and I follow him into it. I hear you got some extras at the store the other day. Show me. I begin to model the lingerie for him and he didn’t like any of them.

I like my women naked and could care less about that kinda shit. I walked out of the closet completely naked and he smiles.

Now that’s what I like. I see those tan lines are going away. Very good. There was a knock on the door.

“Answer the door the way you are, it is for you.” Ron says.

I walked to the door and asked who it was delivery for Tara.

I opened the door, the old guy from the room was standing there with 2 bags, and he presented them to me while staring at my large chest. He stumbles thru his words and Ron walks up behind me, pushes the guy out the door, and locks it shut.

“Oh, you didn’t have to buy me more clothes.” I say to Ron

“No, these are from that lady for your hard work. Well, do I get a show or what.” Ron says

I smiled and said ok. I went thru the bags finding things that matched, every outfit was very slutty looking, and Ron applauded the choices.

“My black cock slut looks so good dressed like the whore that she is.” Comments Ron

So, baby girl, how many brothers get a taste of that pussy this year? I thought for a moment and said it was around 15 and that 3; I was doing on a regular basis,

“Damn girl that more dick than most women gets in a lifetime,” Ron says

“Hey if you like it why not keeping doing it.” I replied.

Ron then lowered his shorts and his massive cock sprung out and rested against his washboard stomach. My eyes were fixated on it. I licked my lips and started to drool.

You wanna suck my black cock don’t you? I shook my head yes.

“Well babygirl, no cocksucking for you tonight. Get over here and ride what you love more than anything in the world.” Ron commands.

I straddle Ron and guide his limp cock into my pussy. Get it all in you and feel it get hard inside your pussy. I felt his cock hardening inside me and slowly began to move up and down on his cock. I began rocking back and forth feelin his cock stretching my pussy as it always does.

“Fuck me I scream out, Fuck me with that wonderful black cock.”

I feel his strong hands on my wait and he begins to help me ride him. Lifting me up then slamming me down on his cock. As, I rode him harder and faster I cupped my breasts and moaned in enjoyment. I orgasmed repeatedly as I lean forward and he started to play with my breasts and rocked back and forth. I collapsed onto Ron in exhaustion. He pushed me off and told me to get on all 4s.

“Looks like you’re out of condoms. So that pussy or that ass won’t be seeing my cock anymore tonight.” Ron says.

I feel a smack across my ass. “Never run of condoms on me again, understand slut.”Ron bellows. I apologized and said it would never happen again.

“Id fuck you raw but you been around the block a few times and the block probably named after you. Plus, I don’t want my seed in some white trash whore anyhow. I take care of mine and after im done with you. I don’t want any reminders of your black cock-loving ass.” Ron states

“Get on your back baby girl. Im gonna fuck those titties and if your lucky I will let you suck my dick.” Ron orders

I get on my back and watch him straddle my chest. I press my breasts together surrounding his wonderful cock.

“You done this a lot huh slut.” Comments Ron. I reply yes

He begins to titty fuck me and I try to lick his cock every time his cock gets close to my face. A smack is given across my thigh.

“You may not do that. Just watch my cock fuck your tits.” Ron tells me

I watched his massive cock come close to my mouth and then away. I was licking my lips and drooling over the sight of his cock. It felt so good between my breasts.

“You like that slut.” Ron asks me

“I love your black cock in-between my breasts.” I say to Ron.

“Where don’t you like my cock bitch?’ Ron says

“I love your black cock everywhere Ron.” I reply.

“Close your mouth bitch.” Ron barks out.

I close my mouth and feel streams of cum hit my face. I attempt to lick the cum that on my lips but as my mouth starts to open. A smack across my left breasts is felt.

“I said keep your mouth shut, you worthless white slut.” Ron yells

I lay there and he finished cumming all over my face.

He gets off me and tells to stand up. I try to open my eyes but the cum began to sting. I raise myself off the bed and stand there waiting for Ron to tell me what to do.

You have been a bad girl, you didn’t listen to me and now you need to be punished. Stand there and wait until I decide what your punishment is. A few seconds later Ron goes wipe off your eyes and come into the living room. I wiped the cum off so I can see. I walked into the living room and saw Ron by the window. I walked toward him.

You see that black escalade, that’s my ride I forgot something in the passenger side. Now I want you to go outside and get it.

“But there is a party next door and someone will see me,” I said

“Its that or you wont get any of my dick anymore.” Comments Ron

I grab his car keys and walk toward the door.

“Put on some shoes you blond bimbo.” says Ron

I put on my sandals and open my apartment door. No one was in the halls. I got downstairs and no one saw me yet. I ran over to his escalade and found what he wanted.

Hey, look at the naked girl by the car, I hear. I stopped dead in my tracks as the guys that can see stared at me and commented on my breasts and body. I was so embarrassed. I hurried back to the apartment building with catcalls following me in. I walked up the stairs and back into my apartment.

“Very good girl, you gave those drunken white boys a visual to jerk off too if they cant get some ass of themselves.” Ron comments.

“Maybe one day I will let you drive with me in my ride. You can suck my cock while I drive around. You would like that wouldn’t you.” Ron comments

I said that if it made him happy then I would do it.

He sits down on the couch and tells me to make him a sandwich.

I serve him his sandwich and ask if there was anything else.

Nothing for now, says Ron.

He points to the floor next to his leg. I assume my position next to him. We sit there and watch TV. I get up and go to the bathroom. I come back in and Ron is looking at me.

“Stop where you are. Did I say you may leave my side? “ Ron said

I lowered my head and said no.

“Bend over the chair baby girl.” I lean forward and watch Ron move behind me. He begins to spank my ass hard.

“Now my lil slut, you don’t do anything in my presence without my permission. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t say no but I deserve the curiosity of you asking me, do you understand?” Commands Ron

I said “I understand.”

He grabs his things and tells me that he is going. Since I only got one shot and fucking that pussy. Im gonna have to find another white whore to fuck tonight. He picks up the phone and calls one of his girls.

Hey baby, im coming over. And he hangs up the phone.

“Next time don’t disappoint me or you wont see me ever again.” Ron says

I watch him walk out the door and to his car. I stand in the window and watch him get in his car and drive away.

I went to sleep and couldn’t believe that I did something that stupid as forget to get more condoms.