My Submissive Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
The summer gets a little rough.
3.4k words
4.42
74.1k
11
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up around noon. I jumped in the shower and started to get dressed. I walk out of my bedroom in my bra and panties and made a sandwich for lunch. I sat there was watched a little TV while eating my lunch. I came across the napkin that Ron wrote on with some of his other fucks on them. The curiosity got the best of me and I decided that it was time for me to get a computer and see what they were about. I finished getting dressed and made a to do list and walked out of the door.

I arrived at the local computer store and started to look at laptops. I overheard 2 guys talking in the next aisle that he saw a naked girl walking to her car. I started to blush and wonder if they could figure out it was I. They exaggerated the story a lot to their friend. Saying that the girl, shook her tits and ass for them and that any guys that was close to her, she let them play her with her tits and pussy. I just laughed at what they were saying and continued my search for a computer. The saleswoman came up to me and asked if I needed any help. I told her I was looking for a laptop. She asked me what I was looking for in a computer. I told her and she showed me a laptop. I liked it and bought it.

I was in my car and remembered that I needed to pick up some condoms. Knowing that I just bought a 12 pack 2 days ago, I knew I couldn’t go to the same store. I searched throughout town for them but couldn’t find them, so I went back to the same store and saw that only 3 packs were left. I grabbed a few other feminine products to mask the condom purchase. I get to the check out counter and the guy checks me out up and down. He rings up my purchase. He comments that weren’t you in here a few days ago. I said yes. He rings my stuff up with a smile and watches me walk out the door.

So far, in my first week in my new place, I was buying condoms like a madman and watching porn regularly. I arrive back at my place, put my stuff away, and start to set up my laptop. I actually got it turned on and followed the instructions. I got myself an Internet connection and connected online. I checked out the websites that Ron had me look at. His face was blurred but I knew that it was his cock in some of the pictures. The overlying theme of all the websites was that they were married white women that love black dick. I wondered if I was going to be like them. I continued to read on and noticed that none of them was satisfied with the husband’s sexual prowess. So, they decided to try some black dick.

Right there I knew that Id never be like this women because I never marry a man that I couldn’t respect or please me sexually. I got off my computer after spending hours on it and wondered if Ron was going to come over tonight. I wiggled my ass into this tight blue tube dress and I have to admit I looked great. I ate a small dinner and waited for Ron. I heard people coming in and out of the building and it sounded like a party was happening upstairs. I knew that Ron was the only person living up there. I didn’t know if I should go up there or stay here. I wasn’t invited so I decided to stay in my place and wait. I watched TV until all hours of the night and finally knew he wasn’t coming. I wiggled out of my dress and hung it up. I threw on a t-shirt and went to bed.

I was woken up by a phone call the next morning. I was my mom telling me that she arrived in London safely. We chatted for a while and then her tour was leaving for dinner and she had to cut the call short. I told her to have fun and talk to you soon. I just lay in bed and stared at the wall. I finally got my lazy ass out of bed and got some water. I saw an envelope on my floor again and opened it up. Ron’s apartment key was in there and he said he had a party and that his place needed to be cleaned. He also said there was a list on his counter for me and that he will be over around 10 pm. So, be ready. Just knowing that I was going to be fucked made me throw on some sweats and a tank top, grabbed my cleaning supplies, and walked up to Ron’s place.

I opened the door and the smell of beer and cigarettes almost made me nauseous. I opened a window and saw the note on the countertop. It was a grocery list and he told me to get the girl in the spare room out of his place, if she was still there. I picked up all the empty bottles, cups and cigarettes in the ashtray and threw them away. I walked back up to his place and decided to see if the girl was still there. I opened the door and seen this older woman laying in the bed with used condoms all over the room and crumbling up money all around her. I shook her and she finally woke up.

She gathered her thoughts and said “oh you were the girl in the room with me.”

I said, “no, I'm just cleaning the place”. I commented that looks like someone had a good time. She just smiled and said “you know it, girl.” She found her clothes and got dressed.

“So was it a fun party”. I asked.

She said she didn’t know. She got to the party around midnight, had a few drinks, danced, and then was lead into the room. The rest of the night was a blur.

She asked if I knew the guy who lived there. I told her that I didn’t. I just clean the place and are paid in cash. She looked me up and down and asked if I ever thought about stripping. You got a great body girl and you can make a large profit especially with those tits. I declined the offer and she walked out the door. Dumb stripper slut was all I thought. I cleaned up all the condoms and took off the sheets to wash. I found wads of twenties and tens all around the room. I couldn’t decide whether to give them to Ron or keep them for the trouble and myself. I decided to use the money for Ron’s groceries.

I opened up the closet door to the spare room and saw that there was a video camera fixed on the bed and the video was still in the camera. I was curious to see what it was. But I decided not to watch until I was done cleaning. I finished cleaning up the place and then got Ron’s groceries. I put them away. Now my curiosity got the best of me and I grabbed the videotape, turned on Ron’s TV and VCR, and watched the movie. I saw one of the girls in the room began to make out with this other woman while the guys cheered them on. Then the guys decided to get involved. The two girls sucked and fucked all the guys in the room and did each other. I turned the tape off and put it back in its proper place.

I looked around and made sure that I didn’t forget anything in the apartment. It was spotless and smelled a million times better than it did before. I locked the door, slid the key under the door, went back to my place, and called to see if I could get a tanning appointment. They said they had an opening in a half hour if I wanted it. I agreed. I hopped in the shower to get the smell of cleaning supplies off me. I threw on some work out clothes and left for my tanning appointment. I tanned and then worked out. I got home, lied down on the couch, and relaxed until 8pm, when I started to get ready for Ron’s arrival. I put on a tight spaghetti strapped dress that barely covered my ass. I sat their patiently waiting for 10 pm to come around.

Ron knocked on my door and I sprung up, walked to the door, and adjusted my dress. He walks in, sits down on the couch, and asked if he wanted a drink.

“Yea, give me a drink.” Ron ordered

I got Ron a beer and took my place next to him. “My lil white slut looks good tonight.” He said

I blushed and said “thank you.”

“You did a good job on my apartment. Was that white trash whore still their when you arrived.” Ron mentioned

“Yes, she was “ I said

“Fucking whore ruined my whole freaking night. One of my buddies picked her up and brought her to the party and all the girls I invited to the party saw her and her antics and just up and left. But, this one girl ive been fucking stayed behind and joined in on the action. I go and get some more beer and when I get back this fucking ho was eating that trailer park slut pussy out. I got one of my boys to get her out of there and I grabbed her shit and told her to get the fuck out. I went to sleep and let my boys do whatever they wanted to the whore. I had these white and Hispanic girls begging for a taste of black cock and this one girl ruins my perfect evening. Dumb muthafuckers.” Ron said angrily

“Im sorry you had a bad night. What can I do to make it up to you. I missed you last night” I said softly.

“In time baby girl. I will give you all you need. I smile and say that I cant wait. So Tara, what are you?” Ron says

“Im your black cock slut, Ron.“ I say proudly

“Good girl” he says

Ron stands up and walks into my bedroom. I hear him moving my bed and wonder what he was doing.

“Hey, slut get your ass in here.” Ron orders

I hurry in to the bedroom and notice my bed is moved toward the center of the room.

“Lay on the bed babygirl facing this way on your stomach. Move up so your head is just off the bed.” Ron commands I did what he asked He then grabbed my arms and tied them to the bedposts.

I laid their helpless to do anything. Ron undressed and moved his limp cock toward my face and began to slap it across my cheek.

“I'm going to take all my frustrations out on your ass tonight you lil white slut. Do you have a problem with that?” Ron says with an evil smirk on his face

“No, I don’t, “ I replied

He pulled up my dress exposing my pussy and ass. He positions himself behind me and starts to smack my ass with his cock.

I moan and get ready for the pounding of my life. I feel his cock press against my pussy lips.

“Damn, slut you’re already soaked. You need my cock don’t you.” Ron says sarcastically

“I need your black cock in all my holes. Fuck me like the whore that I am.” I reply.

I feel his cock moving across the crack of my ass and over my pussy lips. “I don’t know where to start my lil black cock slut. I could pound that wet pussy and give it what it needs or I could take that big ass of yours.” Ron ponders

I just moan out, “ fuck me with your black cock, I don’t care what hole.”

“I know where I wanna start.” He says He grabs my hair and shoves his cock in my mouth.

He begins to fuck my face as only he can do. I was drooling all over the floor.

“Look at all the drool in the floor, you lil slut. You’re like a crack whore. You can never get enough. “ comments Ron

He continues to fuck my face and then blows his load of cum over my face.

“White sluts like you look better covered in black man’s cum.” Ron said to me He moves back to where he started and smacks my ass.

“Fucking white whores. You are all worthless.” Ron yells at me

He grabbed onto my hips and began to pound his cock into my pussy. I bite my lip to muffled the screams of ecstasy that I was having,

“You like that slut.” Ron says

I moan out, “yes I love having your black cock in me.”

I can feel his balls slapping against me as he violently fucks me. I repeatedly orgasm and almost pass out from the intensity of the orgasms. He stops, pulls off the condom, throws it in my hair, walks over to my face again, and blasts another load of cum on it.

“Don’t worry baby, Im just getting started. I got over thirty condoms left here and if you pass out on me I'm going to continue to fuck you.” comments Ron

I felt a cool breeze brush against my pussy and it felt so good. Ron smacks my ass a few more times with his cock and the pops the head of his cock into my ass.

“Say you love a black man’s cock in your ass, you white trash whore.” Ron orders

“I love black cock in my ass.” I replied

He pushes inside my ass and begins to move it in and out picking up the pace and pounding me harder and harder. Im almost bite thru my lip as he pounded me like a rag doll He pounded my ass for what seemed like hours and I felt like I wasn’t even in my body anymore. I just moan and screamed in pleasure and loved every moment Ron’s cock was inside me. Ron pulls out, whips the condom in my hair, and blasts a third load of cum in my face. With cum dripping down on my I laid there with this empty void in my pussy and ass.

Im going to shower and have a sandwich and I will be back to do you all over again. I lay there helpless and still horny. My pussy was sore and my ass hurt even more. About 20 minutes later, Ron returns and without saying, a word shoves his cock in my mouth and fucks it again. He gets his cock deep inside my throat, pulls out, and continues to rape my mouth. He blasts another load of cum on my face.

“You look like a pathetic black cock slut with all that cum in your face. I know what the worthless whore from last night looked like after my boys finished with her.” Ron comments

He repeated the cycle of fucking my face, ass and pussy for what seemed like days. I felt I was leaving my body from the pounding that I was taking. I felt like I moved back to a primitive stage in life when the only concern that I had was an orgasm and didn’t care about anything else

“Wow, you have condoms sticking to your hair and back. Wow, I fucked your slutty ass 6 times and I don’t think any white woman deserves that much enjoyment.” Ron says

“Thank me slut”…Ron said

“Thank you for fucking your little black cock slut,” Ron, I said.

“I'm done with you for now.” Ron comments

He undoes the scarves that tied my hands to the bedposts and I was totally limp and exhausted. I couldn’t even open my eyes due to the dried cum that covered my face.

He led me to a mirror and squirted water in my eyes and I was able to see again.

“Look at yourself in the mirror slut. Your face covered with my black cum, you got used condoms in your hair. You’re my property now. That pretty face, that big ass, tits and that sweet pussy all belongs to me. No other men will fuck you. Im taking your porn collection and you will wait for me to please you black cock loving ass. Do you agree babygirl?” Ron barked at me

“Yes.” I say sheepishly

He walks to the door, turns around, and tells me to come to him. I slowly make my way over there. “Don’t forget everything I have told in the past few days. If you displease me, you will regret it. Do you understand?” Ron says

“Yes, “ I reply

“Good night my little black cock slut” mentions Ron

I walked to my bathroom and I washed my face, pulled the condoms out of my hair and washed my hair to take the dried cum off it. I attempted to move my bed back to wear it belonged but I was too tired for that. I changed my sheets and took off the dress I was still wearing. I grabbed on of my new shirts, put it on, and tired to sleep. I laid there and wondered why I put up with this man. I thought to myself, do I deserve this kind of treatment? Was I a slut like Ron says I was whose only purpose is to please him? I finally fell asleep

I awoke the next afternoon sore as hell. I could barely move. I almost cried from the pain. I got up, went to the bathroom, ran a warm bath, and relived myself. I noticed that my wrists were bruised from the scarves and my movement. The bath was ready by the time I finished. I walked very slowly into the kitchen to get some food to eat and something to read. I noticed another envelope on my floor. I picked it up and opened it and it was from Ron of course. He was very pleased with me and that he was sorry for taking it all out on me. He said that he was going out of town for the weekend and that he will be back on Monday. I noticed an appointment was made for me tomorrow at local spa. With a message, pretty yourself up for me, cant wait to tap that ass again. Ron.

I soaked in that bathtub all day long and thoughts of what was I to do for the next 3 days without Ron’s big black cock in me. I took a nice bath, dried off and grabbed a baby tee and panties and decided that it was too warm for anything else..

I grabbed my laptop and decided to go online. I went into a white slut/black cock chat room and talked about my with a few of the ladies there. One was telling me that her black cock man made her work the streets and give him the money, another woman spoke of her being gangbangs by black men weekly. Another woman spoke of how she was hooked on black cock and her man wanted to fuck her at his beckon call and how she gave up a lucrative career for him and his friends. Others spoke of things their men made them do. One lady had to call her mom and tell her what she’s a whore for black men. They talked about how much they loved being fucked bareback and talked about the kids that they had from black men and not knowing who the father was.

I began to wonder if this is what is in store for me. I told them about last night and they all said that it happens once in awhile and I told him that he gave me an expensive spa trip to make up for what happened. They were in shock and couldn’t believe that a guy would do that for me. I spent a few hours online listening to these women stories and finally got tired and decided to watch a lil TV and then go to sleep.