My Submissive Summer Ch. 06

Story Info
She disobeys her man.
2.5k words
4.17
59.2k
8
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the weekend went on without Ron, I became hornier and hornier. I felt like a dog in heat. Its been less than 48 hours and I was craving sex like a nymphomaniac. I went to the spa, pampered myself, and relaxed from what happened the night before. I was still sore and bruised from Ron fucking me silly. As, Sunday went along, I decided to work out some of that sexual frustration and work out. I grabbed my gym gear and went to the local gym. All the cute guys there just drove me crazy. I made it thru my workout and hurried out. I was walking out of the gym and I hear a voice.

“Excuse me, you know Ron right.” This woman asked.

I turned around and said, “Excuse me.” It was the woman from the other day.

“Yes, I know Ron, he is my neighbor,” I replied

“Amazing young man isn’t he.” She comments. “Yea, he’s a great guy.” I reply

“So what’s your website called,” she asks. “I enjoyed your work the other day and would love to see more.” She added

“Sorry, I don’t have one.” I replied.

“Okay, I’m Nina by the way”.

“Tara.” I answered back.

“Do you like the clothing that Ron gives you from my store,” Nina asks

“Yes, They are very nice.” I replied. I felt kinda awkward talking with the competition and noticed her checkin me out. I think she was jealous of my looks and great rack.

“I’m in a hurry, it was a pleasure meeting you Nina.” I say

I got in my car and drove away. Thinking what a fucking slut, she is.

I drove past the local park and saw a group of guys playing basketball. I parked my car and watched them play for a while. My hand started to move down toward my moisten pussy and I slid my hand under my clothes and started to play with my clit. I almost got myself to orgasm when I heard someone knock on my window. I was startled, stopped, and looked to see who it was. It was a police officer. I rolled down the window.

“Its there a problem officer, “ I asked

“Yea, you know your illegally parked by a fire hydrant,” the officer said

“I’m sorry, I was just watching the game”. I replied

“Must have some good air conditioning in that car,” The officer asks. I blushed and knew that my nipples were erect from me being aroused sexually. “Yes, very good,” I replied.

If you wanna watch the game try a parking space, the officer said. He continued his walk, turned back, and smirked at me. I was so embarrassed that I drove away and got back home. I got in and showered off the sweat and funk that I got from working out. I dried off, threw on a t-shirt, and made myself some dinner. I was sitting there watching TV and thinking about what is happening to me. In a little over a week, I have become a sex crazed woman. I was masturbating regularly now and wanting sex increasingly. Was I a slut? I began to wonder, is it wrong to love something that feels so good that much. I was at a crossroads. What is gonna happen to me next I wondered? What kind of power did Ron have over me that no other man had before? These questions ran thru my mind all night long.

It was Monday and I awoke with the giddiness of a schoolgirl. I knew Ron would be home today and what I have been missing will soon be here. I slid a note under his door telling him that I will be making dinner for him around 8 and that I missed him. I did my usual routine for the day. I worked out, went tanning, and did some grocery shopping. I got back and didn’t see his car in the lot yet. I got home straighten up my place and got ready for the night with Ron. I heard a car pull up under my window. It was Ron. I was so excited I started to jump up and down. I wanted to run out there and fuck him right there. It was close to 8 o clock and I was looking very good. I was wearing a sundress that was short and showed off my chest nicely. Dinner was ready, I was ready and I sat there waited for Ron to show up.

As the night grew long, there was no sign of Ron. Finally, at 1am I gave up and went to sleep. I threw away the dinner I made, took off the dress, threw it in the corner and cried myself to sleep. I awoke the next morning and saw an envelope on my floor again. I grabbed it, crinkled it up, and threw it away. I made myself some lunch and went online to check my email. The curiosity finally got the best of me and I grabbed the letter out of the trash and read it.

It said that He didn’t come down because I broke a rule. I contacted him, which was not a good thing and that my disobedience will be noted and taken care of by him. He also stated that he wanted to be served dinner at 9pm, I must answer the door naked and I be naked while serving him. I became excited knowing that he will be there tonight and give me what I needed. I did my usual routine, made dinner and waited there for Ron completely naked.

It was 9 o clock and there was a knock on my door. I jumped up and ran to the door. I opened the door and saw it was Ron. I stood in clear view of him.

“Very good, babygirl, you still have some sense to listen to me.” Ron says

He walked in, sat down, and asked where his dinner was. I rushed over to serve him his meal and mine too.

“What are you doing?” Asked Ron

“I’m serving us dinner.” I replied.

“No, I’m gonna eat this crap you made. If you fucked as good as you cooked then you may be worth something in the future.” Ron said. “You will stand there and watch me eat and serve me at my beckon call this evening.” He added

“Yes Ron,” I replied. I stood there and watch Ron eat his meal and my meal and then dessert. He then walks over to the couch, sit down, and watches TV. I continued to clear the table when I hear him clear his throat. I turn, look, and noticed him pointing to his side. I scurried over there and sat on the floor at his side.

“So, did my little slut fuck anyone this weekend.” Ron asks.

“No, I did not,”I replied.

“Did you relieve yourself in any sort of way?" He asks

“No, I didn’t,” I replied. As I said the statement, I felt a pull of my hair.” Don’t lie to me, slut,” Ron barks at me.

“Yes, I did, a few times. Im sorry, I needed it badly.” I replied.

Ron orders me to stand up and lean over the chair. I knew what was coming next. “You disappoint me babygirl. Now, lets see you disobeyed me so far twice and tell me how many times you relived yourself while I was away.”

“4 times,” I reply. The next thing I know 6 sharp smacks across my ass were echoing throughout the apartment. “Don’t disobey me ever again or there will be more of that, do you understand?”

I replied with a tear in my eye from the pain, “Yes Ron, Im sorry.”

“Now, here is how tonight is going to go. You will go to my car and get my bag.” Ron tells me. I walked outside naked without hesitation. I noticed Ron’s car was moved closer to the street view. As, I walked to the car, cars driving by were honking and guys were shouting things at me. I got back into the apartment and see Ron with a smile on his face.

“Looks like they enjoyed the free show, slut.” Ron comments.

“Now, my little whore, you will start by washing the body that you worship. After that, you will do the assignment that is due for me tomorrow and while doing that whenever I snap my fingers, you will serve me. As a punishment for your disobiedence, you will be my servant for the night. If you please me then I will consider giving you what you need.” Ron orders me

“So, babygirl, what do you need?” Ron asks.

“I need your black cock in me.” I reply

“Why?” Ron asks.

“Because, Im a black cock slut.” I say

Ron stands up and walks into the bathroom and raises his arms and tells me to undress him and don’t wrinkle his clothes. I take off his shirt and see that magnificant torso and I was in heat. I crouched down, undid his pants, and took them off. As I was rising up, I saw his cock so close to my face that I just wanted to suck it dry.

“Don’t get any ideas yet. You don’t deserve that yet.” Ron said

I turn on the shower and wait for the water to be at his liking all the while staring at his limp cock. He stepped into the shower and I followed. I washed every part of his body and dried him off.

“Now go get the clothes outta my bag and dress me.” Ron commanded.

I got his clothes and dressed him in his basketball shorts and t-shirt. “Dry yourself off and get to work on my paper”. Ron said

I toweled off and grab his assignment out of his bag. It was for a psychology class I took last semester so I was familiar with the material. I sat there and typed out the five pages of information that was needed for the assignment. With the occasion, snap of the finger to get something for Ron. I finished the paper and asked if he would like to see it.

“No, I trust you did a good job or else you wont be seeing me again. I cant be getting bad grades, especially from a blond slut like yourself.” Ron stated

I print up his paper, put it into his bag, walk over, and sit on the floor by his side. I looked up at him.

“What do you want babygirl?” Ron asks

“I want to fuck you”. I replied.

“No, you don’t deserve it tonight, you will have to beg me to fuck your slutty ass tonight “. Ron says

I get on my knees and start to beg Ron to fuck me.” Please Ron, I need you so bad. I need to feel your black cock deep inside me.” I plead

“I want you to use your black cock slut tonight and I will do whatever you ask of me.” I continue to beg.

“No, but I will give you a reward,” Ron replies.

“We are going for a drive tonight. You will suck my cock throughout the trip and if I feel, your lips leave my cock. Im gonna stop the car and let you out and make you walk home. Do you understand?” Ron tells me.

“Yes, sir” I reluctantly say.

I grab my apartment keys and follow Ron out the door to his car. I walk over to the passenger side and wait for the door to open. A car passes and honks and shouts out “bend over baby.” Ron lowers the window. “Do what they say” Ron says. I bend at the waist and catcalls echo thru the parking lot as I hear the door open and I get in. Ron has his cock out waiting for me. I lean over and make my way to his cock.

“No, not that way. I want that big ass of your in the window.” Ron commands. I get on all 4s and feel the cold glass against my ass. I lean forward and wrap my lips around Ron’s cock. I bob up and down making sure that my lips don’t leave his cock. I hear whistles and horns honking whiling im sucking on his cock. I knew that people were seeing my ass and what was happening in the car. I was in a daze. My only concern was to suck his cock as well as I knew how. I had no idea after awhile of what was going on. I felt waves of cum hit the back of my mouth but I didn’t release. I continued to suck him dry when I heard Ron tell me to stop.

I let go of his cock with a feeling of emptiness in my mouth. I reposition myself in the seat and notice that a crowd of people were watchin us. I was so embarrassed. I wanted to die.

“My friends like your work babygirl.” Ron says. As he rolls down his windows and one of his friends hands him a wad of cash. “ See, I told ya I can get a girl to blow me in public and y’all had your doubts.” Ron jokes. I felt helpless and even recognized some of them from classes I had. They were mostly athletes from the wrestling team and football team. Ron sat there and talked with them for a while I just lowered my head in embarrassment.

“Hey girl, how big are those tits,” someone asks

I softly reply “36ddd”.

A huge damn echoed thru the crowd.

Show them off for the guys, babygirl. I cupped my breasts and pressed them against the window for everyone to see. Ron says his goodbyes to his friends and drives home.

“See, babygirl you disobey me and that wont happen again. If you disappoint me then you will pay. Do you understand?” Ron asks.

“Yes, I understand,” I reply

We get back to the building and I hear women’s voices echoing thru the hallway. I knew why they were there.

“Im done with you tonight”. Ron says.” The girls I got waitin cant suck a dick, so you were the obvious choice. I may have to use you to show them the proper way to suck cock”. I just lowered my head in disbelief. “Okay, if you want me to, I will show them” I reply

“Ah a good black cock slut you truly are”. Ron comments. “As your last punishment, you will not get fucked by me. Maybe tomorrow or whenever I feel like it.” Ron adds.

“Pleeee” I start to say. Ron stops me mid word and says don’t beg, it wont help. Turn around. I turn around and a loud smack echoes thru the corridor. “Go to bed and I will deal with you when im ready: Ron says

I open the door as Ron walks up the stairs. I get into my apartment, crawl into bed, and go to fall asleep unsatisfied.