My Submissive Summer Ch. 08

Story Info
Her true self begins to emerge.
8.2k words
4.46
73.3k
8
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to a knock on the door. I slowly got up off the floor and felt sore and used. I opened the door.

“Oh my god” Mr. Bernstein said. I completely forgot I was still naked. I reached for a t-shirt that was on the floor. I just smiled in embarrassment for his sake but really did not care. He stutters thru his sentence about wondering if I wanted to renew my lease for the upcoming school year or was I moving in with friends.

“I really don’t know,” I replied.

“Ok, Tara, I will leave you the lease and if you want to stay just sign it and bring it to my house or call me if you decide otherwise. Ok.” Mr. Bernstein says. “The rents pretty cheap and every building needs a beautiful woman in one of the apartment,” He adds.

I smiled and blushed and kissed him on the cheek, “your so sweet” I commented. Your wife is a lucky person to have someone like you as a husband. He had a sadden look and said that his wife passed away a few years back.

“Im so sorry, I didn’t know” I said

“Thanks, she was a great woman and I was a lucky man to have her in my life” he mentions.” Nowadays, I try to stay busy and like the college scene. The college kids keep me young” He comments “but I do get lonely sometimes and miss her and the things she did” He added

“She sounds like an amazing woman” I replied. I can see a bulge in his pants from thinking about his wife or was he imagining what I looked like naked.

“You wanna come in and talk for awhile,” I asked. “Ok, its almost lunchtime and don’t have to show an apartment for another hour.” Mr. Bernstein says

He sits down on the couch and talks about his wife while I fix lunch for him and myself. We ate our lunch and jokingly asked what is for dessert. I stood up and took off my t-shirt and said that I was,

“No, I cant do that, you’re my tenant and too young.” I lean forward and rub his cock thru his pants. “One part of you doesn’t seem to mind” I commented. I couldn’t figure out why I was doing it but I was horny as hell and needed some dick in me. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my breast. He squeezed and played with it.

“Don’t worry, I will be gentle” I said. I moved in between his legs, lowered myself between his legs, undid his pants, and pulled out his cock. It wasn’t what I was use to and figured I just get it over with. I licked around his head and up and down the shaft then teasing his balls with my tongue. I wrapped my lips around his cock and bobbed up and down a few times when he shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed every drop and licked him clean.

“Did you like that Mr. Bernstein” I asked. All he can do is shake his head yes.

“What would you like to do now?” I asked. I straddled him and he began to play with my breasts and felt his cock become hard again. I got up and grabbed a condom outta my bathroom. I opened it up, placed the condom in my mouth, and used my mouth to get the condom on his cock. I bent over the side of the couch, parted my legs, and waited for him to fuck my sore pussy. He made his way over and I felt his cock go into my pussy but it I did not get the same reaction as I do with the black guys I fucked. So, I faked my way thru an orgasm and waited for him to cum. It couldn’t have been more than two minutes when I heard a loud grunt from him and he falling onto the couch.

“Mmmm…that was great Mr. Bernstein, you wife must having a stud like you as a husband.” I commented. He had a big smile on his face and seemed a lot happier. He pulled up his pants and walked into the bathroom to clean up a little bit. The events that just happen just made me hornier than before, the whole incident didn’t get the desired results I was looking for. I still needed to cum and knew that it wasn’t gonna happen with Mr. Bernstein’s penis. But did feel like I did a good deed for the day, so I was kinda happy.

“Well, Tara I have to go now and get back to work” he comments

“Okay, I will let you know about the apartment by the end of the week” I said

“Take your time, whenever it’s convenient for you,” Mr. Bernstein says.

“Okay” I smiled and waved as he went out the door.

I walked over into the bathroom and ran myself a bath to soak in and relax. I grabbed a magazine, put on some music, lit some candles and got into the tub. The warm water was so relaxing and soothing to my sore ass and pussy. I closed my eyes, the thoughts and images of the night before took over and I found my hand beginning to play with my clit. I began to masturbate in the tub and as I was hitting my climax,

“Looks like someone being naughty” Ron says

I jumped in fear and was shocked to see him in the daytime. “Oh Ron, how did you get in” I asked.

“The door was open” He replied

“Did my lil black cock slut enjoy her night?” He asked

“Yes, it was enjoyable” I commented

“Good, there is plenty of black cock for you on this campus and Im gonna give you all that you can take” Ron comments. With that last statement, my hand began to play with my clit some more. He reached in and grabbed my hand away from my pussy.

“I don’t think so, babygirl, you will cum when you are allowed to cum, Do you understand” Ron orders

“Yes Ron, I understand” I reply.

He unzips his pants and pulls out that wonderful cock that I adore so much. I was fixated on it and began to lick my lips with anticipation. “ Im going over to the new bitches house and wanted to get a good blowjob before I went over there” Ron said

I raised up outta the tub, got on my knees in the tub and began to service Ron. I licked up and down his shaft, tasting the pussy of another woman on his cock. I began to up back and forth on his cock with my tongue pressing against his thick shaft. I felt his hand grab the back of my head and push his cock deeper in my mouth. I gagged briefly and began to deep throat him while I was fondling his balls with my hand. He unloaded his load in my mouth and I gobbled up every drop and licked him clean.

“Very good, babygirl, so how did you like the taste of some other hoes pussy on my cock” He asked.

I didn’t know what to say.” It was okay,” I said

“Here’s the deal now babygirl, from now on the only place my dick is going in is your mouth, you still have one redeeming quality at least, Once my friends got into that pussy, I have no desire to stick my dick in it, don’t worry, I will keep ya busy with some other brothers in the campus. Therefore, that pussy will be filled nightly. I may fuck that ass once in awhile but im gonna use that sweet mouth of your whenever I see fit” Ron tells me

I lowered my head and said, “Okay, whatever you want” I was devastated and wanted to cry.

“I will be back around 10pm, we gonna watch you in action tonight babygirl” he says to me as he walks out the door and outta my apartment.

“Fuck,” I said I completely forgot that the spare room had a video camera in it. I laid there thinking about whats gonna happen next. He now had something to blackmail me with because I didn’t mind what I did in college but when I start my teaching career, will it get out and ruin my shot at a quality school in the state. I still can taste Ron’s cum in my mouth and savored the taste in my mouth until the phone rang.

“Hi honey, how are u doing” mom said

“Im doing fine, soakin in the tub reading a magazine, im kinda sore today” I said

“Over did it in the gym again Tara” Mom asked, “Yea, damn Stairmaster” I commented back

“So, how is Europe going” I asked

“Its amazing place” she says as she starts to talk about the places she has been and what she saw. I found myself drifting off to thoughts of Ron’s cock and the gangbang from the night before.

“Sounds amazing mom, so meet any cute guys their mom” I jokedly asked her. She laughed and told me that a few guys hit on her and her friend but nothing serious or at least nothing she would tell her daughter. We both laughed and chatted about other things going on in my life avoiding the fact that Ive become a sex-starved nympho for black cock. I told her partially about Mr. Bernstein and how my towel fell off in front of him once. We both laughed.

“So, you like where you live now, are you staying there for the school year,” She asked

“I dunno” I replied. She then asked about the rent and tuition and books and when all that is due.

“End of July tuition is due and rent is due whenever the landlord says and books are when classes start” I told her

“I will have your grandfather put some money in your account, all you need to do is call him and give him the account number” Mom tells me.

“Okay, mom, I talked to him last week and he asked if I needed anything,” I said to her.

“Well, baby, I gotta go, Megan is all ready to go paint the town red.” Mom says

“Tell Megan I said hello and have fun,” I said to her. I hung the phone and relaxed in my tub. I thought about my living situation. I really didnt have any female friends to live with and all the guys I knew, just fucked me when it was convenient. I felt low that I really didn’t have an any best friends or friends in general. The closest thing to a friend I had was Ron.

I dried myself off and looked at myself in the mirror. I use to be an overweight girl that no one would talk to but now im this attractive female with a decent body that loves to fuck. I noticed the bruises on my hips and thighs from the guy’s hands, but I was use to that. I decided to get my haircut a little shorter and get rid of the split ends. I guess cum isn’t as good for the hair as the guys say, I thought to myself while laughing

I call up the salon and see if they had any opening today. They said that they had sometime with the new girl at the salon and if I wanted to I can get in around 3pm. I agreed and hung up the phone and walked into my room. I began to dress and decided to wear a pair of panties for the first time since her last menstrual cycle. I knew that it was coming up soon and that not many guys wanna fuck a girl while shes on the rag. I did a little laundry in the building and straightened up around my apartment.

I got to the salon around 3pm. I was introduced to the new girl. Her name was Tisha. I told her what I wanted, she worked on my hair, and we chatted about everything from guys to clothes to typical girl stuff.

“So, you wanna see a pic of my new man” Tisha asks

“Sure” I said She showed me a picture of herself with Ron and it hit me, she was the girl in the apartment last night laughing at me.

“Wow, he’s hot” I commented

“Yea, he’s a sweet guy and knows how to treat a woman” Tisha says

“Good for you,” I said. She finishes up and I like what she did with my hair and asked if I would like a manicure and pedicure to finish the look.

“Its only 20 bucks more, it’s a new service we are offering here” Tisha says

“Sure,” I said. I got my hair and nails done and decided that I need some new clothes too.

“Have a good day Tara,” I hear from Tisha

“Thanks” I reply, all the time thinking that this bitch called me in so many words a hoe. I hit the mall and started to try on clothes that I liked at the beginning of the summer but as I went thru the outfits. I didn’t like any for them. I found myself attracted to the more revealing and slutty looking clothing. Therefore, I picked out a few new things and grabbed some dinner on my way home. I avoided the park because I didn’t wanna see any of the guys from the night before. Even though I couldn’t remember there names nor what they looked like. But, I sure can remember their cocks.

A few hours past of me channel surfing and waiting for Ron. It was 10 o’clock and a few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and Ron walked in.

“Hey babygirl, miss me” He says

“Yes, very much” I replied

“I see you got your hair done up today and nails done too” He comments

“Thank u for noticing “ I replied

“I wouldn’t have noticed if my girl didn’t say something to me about her first customer” He said. “She’s been there for 2 weeks and all the stuck up bitches in this town wouldn’t let her touch their hair,” he added

“She did a good job “ I commented “She recognize you from last night” he asked. I shook my head no.

“Well, since you did 2 good things today, I have a surprise for you.” Ron comments

“2 things” I say. “Yea, helping my girl with her confidence and Mr. Bernstein, you think guys don’t talk,” he said with a smirk on his face.

“Im sorry Ron, I woke up after last night and I was still horny as hell and he started to talk about his deceased with I felt like the right thing” I said

“Don’t lie, you a hoe and you needed to fuck, it’s that plain and simple,” he said

“Yea” I said. From now on that’s the only white dick that your gonna get, I like the guy and he need to fuck too. Do you understand babygirl” Ron orders

]

“Yes,” I said.

“Now we are gonna see you in action tonight” Ron says as he pulls the videotape out of his bag.

“Start the tape and get me a sandwich and a drink and get those ugly clothes off” He tells me. I watch over to the VCR and put in the tape. I undress in front of him, walk into the kitchen, and make him some food. I hand him the food and take my place at his side on the floor. There I was naked and being fondled and treated like a piece of meat.

“Either TV makes you look fat or your getting fatter” Ron sniped. We sat there and watched the guys use me pussy, mouth, and ass repeatedly. Degrading me verbally and physically. I loved every moment of it. My nipples were hard and pussy was dripping wet from watching the video. I found myself starting to rub my clit of relief. I then felt a hard tug of my hair.

“I don’t think so, you will cum when I tell you too,” Ron yells at me. He pauses the tape and tells me to get up and bend over the chair. I felt 5 hard whacks across my ass as a punishment.

“Now lets get back to your slutty ass fucking like a dog in heat,” He says. As the video nears an end, I hear a zipper being undone. He gets to the part where they make me thank them, count the used condoms, and crawl outta the apartment while they were laughing at me and calling me names. The videotape ended.


”Not bad work babygirl, my boys could not stop talking about it all day. “ he said

I turn my head and say “thank you”. I see his cock out of the corner of my eye semi erect and I wanted it so bad.

“Stand up hoe” Ron commands. I stand up and wait for his next command. He gets up, raises the shades, and blinds to the living room window. Anyone walking by or driving by can see into my apartment.

“Get your slutty ass over here and service me so everyone can see how much you love black cock” Ron demands.

I walk over, lower myself to my knees, grip his cock, and run the tip of his cock over my lips and using my tongue to circle his big head. I licked up and down his cock and licked his massive balls. I moved his cock into my mouth slowly while my tongue circled his incoming cock. I slowly moved it in and out savoring every second it was in my mouth. I began to increase the pace and felt his cock began to get deeper and deeper in my mouth, preparing me to deep throat him. I can hear voices and cheers coming from outside. I did not know if there was an audience or just random people.

“You like sucking black dick don’t you babygirl,” Ron says

“I love sucking black cock” I reply

“Louder bitch” Ron says

I yell out at the top of my lungs” I love sucking black cock

A loud cheer erupts outside. He then grabs my head and starts to fuck my face. I moan in enjoyment as I feel his cock in my throat. A few minutes later, he pulls backs, strokes his cock and blow a load onto my face. I feel wave after wave of hot cum running down my face while I was licking the cum off my lips and trying to get as much as I can into my mouth. He grabs my head and tell me to open wide as he shoves his cock into my mouth and tells me to clean him off, I did what he said.’

“Now stand up and wave to your fans” Ron says I look out the window and see a group of people outside cheering and clapping. I was so embarrassed. I shyly waved and stood there naked for them all to see. The shades were lowered and Ron sits on the couch. I followed him over and sat on the floor at his side.

“Do you know what’s happening this weekend babygirl?” Ron asks

“No” I say

“This weekend is the start of the NBA Championship series and Im having some of my boys over to watch the game.” Ron says

“You will be our personal servant of the game. You will get us food and drinks, suck, fuck and whatever else we wanna do to you. Do you understand?” he added

“Yes” I reply.

“Someone will come over with a cheerleading outfit for you to wear for the day. Cant beat the NBA and a slutty cheerleader to use.” Ron says. ”Im done with you tonight slut and going to a real woman now.” He added.

I lowered my head and said “ok”

“Since you were so nice today, you can keep the tape and their aint no copies either.” Ron said

“Thank you and thank you for allowing me to suck your wonderful cock. I replied.

“Ah, I’ve trained your black cock loving ass well” Ron said. I smiled and watched him walk out the door. I pulled that tape out of the VCR and debated on what to do with it. If I kept it, it could ruin my life but if I got rid of it, then I was in the clear. I thought and thought about it but was so turned on by watching it before I decided to keep it and keep it hidden but before I did that I lay on the couch and watched it until I fell asleep.

The next day started as most other day. I showered and dragged my lazy ass off to the gym to work out. I actually was up before Ron was and could not believe that it. I arrived at the gym and went thru my workout making a little chitchat with some of the people there. I stopped off at the grocery store, picked up a few things and got back home. When I walked into my apartment, I found an envelope on the floor, I opened, it stated at a friend of Ron’s going to be stopping by my place, and that I should do what a good black cock slut does best. I was excited and disappointment at the same time. I was upset that I was going to be laid tonight but wished it were Ron and not his friend.

I spent part of the day trying to find what to wear for his friend. I tried on outfit after outfit. Finally, I decided that since he was just going to fuck me; I would just answer the door naked. It was close to nine o’clock and I walked into the bathroom and got undressed, put on some make up and fixed my hair. I heard a timid knock on the door. I opened the door and saw this very large black man at the door. He had to be 350 pounds and was somewhat repulsive,

“Are you Tara?” He asked

“Yes, come on in” I replied

“Ron did say you be ready, willing and able to get fucked tonight but you don’t waste time.” He commented

I just shook my head no and just wanted to get this night over. “Can I get you something to drink or eat?” I said

He said “No” I hear him begin to undo his pants and begin to take off his clothes. I grabbed a bottle of vodka that was in my place, took a few drinks from the bottle, and walked over to him.

I positioned myself in front of him and he began to rub my pussy and then caressed my breasts with his big hands. I sunk down to my knees in front of him and began to stroke his cock to make it hard; I moved in and began to tease his cock with my tongue. I can feel his stomach resting on my head and he smelled rather bad. I did my usual cock sucking routine on the guy and took his load in my mouth. He tasted somewhat funny but I choked it down, looked up, and smiled. I rose back up to my feet and stood there waiting for him to tell me what to do next. He was hard again and he continued say, what he wanted. I grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom. I leaned over the bed, gave him a condom, and parted my legs waiting for him to fuck me.