My Submissive Teacher: 3 Hole Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love how big a slut you are," I groaned, as my cock disappeared into her cunt.

"And I love how big your dick is and how fucking good it feels in me," she moaned, as she slowly began grinding on my cock in a packed bar.

I was thankful we had a corner table, it gave us some privacy, but not enough for anyone walking by.

I moaned, "We may get kicked out of here."

"I don't care," she moaned back, "All I want right now is dick."

"So eloquent," I quipped.

"Cum sluts are not eloquent," she countered, grinding her cunt on my cock now. This was something I had never felt before, it was a sly milking of my cock and made it way less obvious that we were in the middle of fucking.

I groaned, "This is new."

"Like it?" She asked, continuing to grind.

"Are you a slut?" I replied as an answer.

"Tonight I am," she moaned.

"And tomorrow too," I added, taking a risk, trying to take complete control and also have her for more than just tonight, "you're my bimbo fuck toy until you get on that plane."

"Yes, Master," she moaned, "I'll obey every order."

"You'll eat cunt?" I asked, giddy with the possibility of a couple more nights with her.

"Hmmmm, yes, whatever you want your cum slut teacher to do," she moaned, before adding, "another fantasy I haven't fulfilled."

"You'll take it in the ass?" I questioned.

"Here?" She asked.

"No that is for the grand finale back in your hotel room," I replied, wanting to really enjoy that.

"Mmmmmm, maybe in the jacuzzi," she moaned, grinding faster.

"How about a gangbang with Brian and Adam?" I questioned, not sure I wanted to share her with them, but curious just how far she would be willing to go.

"My three cum holes are yours to use as you wish, Master," she purred, sounding like a complete sex bimbo.

She then added, "Getting triple penetrated or, what did I read about online yesterday while I masturbated, airtight."

"What's airtight?" I asked, a term I hadn't heard.

"Dicks in all three holes," she answered, grinding faster now, and, in turn, becoming a little less discrete about what we were doing.

"I think I'm in love with you, Ruth," I moaned, as I looked and saw a few people now watching the show we were apparently putting on.

"I'm in love with your cock," she moaned, grinding faster.

"We have an audience," I warned.

She moaned, "I don't care. I'm too close to stop."

"Me too," I groaned, seconds before I deposited a load deep in her cunt.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "it's been so long since I felt cum shoot in me."

Figuring fuck it, I wanted to get her off quickly, I lifted her up slightly and began ramming her cunt.

"Oh fuck," she screamed, as I slammed into her, a crowd growing as she leaned forward onto the table. "Harder."

A few hard deep thrusts was all it took and she screamed, "Yes, fuck!" as she came.

People began clapping and she moaned, trying to bow, "Thank you, thank you."

I waved, feeling awkward and yet alive.

She move off me and said, "Fuck, I need to pee."

"Be careful," I said, "some of the guys here are drooling."

"Thankfully, its right beside us," she said, getting up and pushing her dress back down.

"Señorita, that was hot," a young Mexican complimented.

She smiled, reaching for his cock, "Is that because of me?"

"Yes, Señorita," he nodded, his eyes showing his shock.

"Cool," she smiled, before going to the bathroom.

I sensed being stared at as I slyly put my cock away.

When she returned five minutes later, just when I was beginning to get worried about her, she said, as she sat back beside me, "I should probably wear panties if I'm going to let you come in me. I couldn't stop leaking."

"We should go," I suggested.

"Anal already?" She questioned, "You really are insatiable."

"Just thinking another bar," I said.

"Sure," she nodded.

I led her out, feeling uncomfortable with a few men who were staring at her. Fucking in a public place in Mexico was not our most intelligent idea.

Once outside, as we walked down the street, I looked back and was relieved to not see anyone following us.

"Oh my God, look," she said excited, as she pointed up.

"Cool," I nodded, looking up and seeing what looked like a bar on a roof top.

"Let's go there," said, pulling me across the street.

"Sure," I nodded, not that I had a choice, eager to get out of the street and into another location.

Once on the roof, she said, "Dance with me?"

"If I have to," I replied, teasingly.

"You do," she responded, pulling me onto the dance floor.

A dozen songs later, both of us sweating profusely, we grabbed drinks, and moved to a spot where we could see around the city.

"It's beautiful," she said.

"You sure are," I quipped.

"You can stop sucking up, I'm already yours," she replied.

"But I mean it," I replied.

She turned to me, tears suddenly forming in her eyes. "I haven't been told that in a long time."

"Ruth," I said, taking her hands in mine. "Even though I have enjoyed this night more than any other in my life, I want you to know I think you're completely beautiful."

She looked up at me with a vulnerability that surprised me, especially after all we had done.

"And sexy," I added.

"Really?" She asked, her husband obviously having really done a number on her confidence.

"Do you have any idea how many of your students jerk off thinking about you?" I asked, before adding, "even before your transformation."

"Three," she answered, with a smile.

"Three hundred," I replied. "You are pretty, have a great body, a sexy smile, intoxicating eyes and luscious lips."

"Don't forget my big tits, tight ass and shaved cunt," she added, back to her normal self.

"I never will," I promised, before adding, "although the tight ass thing I will have to take your word for."

She downed her drink, and said, "Wanna find out?"

"Not here," I said wearily.

"No, let's go back to the hotel," she said. "I could use a nice long sit in the jacuzzi and your lap?"

"I don't know," I replied, "I'm kinda tired."

She grabbed my hand and said, "I may be your cum slut tonight, but you're also my gigolo."

"Yes, ma'am," I quipped back.

"Good boy," she smiled.

"Woof!" I joked.

We both downed our drinks and headed back out hand in hand. As we returned to the street, she asked, "Did you really fantasize about me before I changed my look?"

"Truthfully, Yes I did," I nodded. "I wanted to see those tits and I was curious if you were submissive."

"Why?" she asked, looking surprised by my answer.

"Because you have huge tits," I replied, even though I knew she was talking about the submissive part.

"Smart ass," she said, slapping me playfully.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Just your personality. You were always a people pleaser and, in my fantasies, I took advantage of that to fuck you."

"So fantasy did become reality," she said.

"In so many ways," I nodded. "This is every fantasy of mine wrapped into one."

"Mine too," she said. "I mean, I never fantasized about my students. But, as soon as I heard your voice and saw you all tanned and buff, well I wondered about living out my fantasy."

"Which was?" I asked.

"To be a complete submissive slut to a stranger for a night," she answered.

"How about three?" I questioned.

"Even better," she smiled.

"What other fantasies do you have?" I asked.

"Too many to keep track of," she answered.

"Tell me five," I insisted, hoping to help her make some true.

"I don't know," she hesitated.

"I demand it, slut," I ordered, sensing she would definitely obey me.

"I want to be with a woman," she answered.

"Maybe that will be tomorrows' task," I replied.

"You own me," she replied.

"So if I ordered you to go and offer to eat the cunt of that Señorita over there you would?" I asked.

"Order me to," she said.

"God, you're so hot," I groaned, before adding, "we will save that for tomorrow. Tonight is just you and me."

She added, all her kinky fantasies suddenly coming out, "And being gangbanged, being bound, being spanked, being fisted, fucking a girl with a strap-on, having sex with a she-male, going to a glory hole, getting a dozen facials, just to name a few."

"Holy fuck," I laughed, as I imagined her with a she-male or a strap-on cock, "who would have thought all that when you were discussing Ophelia and Hamlet's love."

Ruth smiled, "Let's be honest, Ophelia was a cum slut for Hamlet."

"Probably took it in the ass too," I added, thinking this would be a lot better version.

"So tonight, I'm Ophelia and you're Hamlet," she smiled, as we reached the hotel.

"Thou tempt me to the bent," I quipped, trying to remember Hamlet.

"Not even close," she laughed, before adding, "To fuck me in the ass or not to fuck me in the ass, that is the question."

I laughed, "That would be a lot better version to teach."

"Let's go and make the porn version," she added, as we reached the elevator.

"Chicka-chicka-wow-wow," I joked, trying to make porn movie sounds.

Once in the elevator, we began making out like crazy. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, our hands explored each other's bodies.

We didn't stop until the elevator stopped. We quickly moved to the hotel room door, got inside after struggling to get the key to work and resumed making out.

Eventually, she said, "Get naked and meet me in the jacuzzi."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded.

I quickly got undressed, and got into the jacuzzi. I waited a couple of minutes before she returned, completely naked, with what looked like lube in her hand.

I stared at her perfect body.

She asked, as she joined me in the jacuzzi,"You like?"

"I love," I said, trying not to drool. "If I was Michelangelo, you would be my David."

"And you would be my John Holmes," she countered.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Fuck I'm old," she sighed, as she moved to me.

"Who is he?" I asked again.

"A famous porn star from the old days," she replied.

"Aaaaaaah," I nodded, before shifting to role play, as I sat up on the edge of the Jacuzzi, "Get sucking Ophelia."

She smiled, moved to me, lowered herself, and purred, "Yes, Master Hamlet."

She took my cock in her mouth again.

I watched her suck my cock. This time she took her time, getting it nice and ready for her.

As I did, I still couldn't believe this was happening. This whole day had been so surreal.

After a good four or five minutes of her slowly sucking my cock, I ordered, "Ready to give me that ass, Ophelia?"

"Yes, Master Hamlet," she nodded, standing up, turning around and moving her ass to me.

"No lube?" I asked.

"Oh shit, yes," she giggled, reaching for the lube she had put on the edge before she went down on me.

She poured some on her ass and I watched as she then slid a finger inside her asshole and started fingering herself.

I stroked my completely erect cock, watching this beautiful woman finger her ass as she prepared it for me.

"I'm ready, Master," she moaned, as she pulled her finger out and moved back to me.

I aimed at her perfect ass and watched as she backed up onto it.

I groaned as my cock disappeared between her ass cheeks.

"Fuck," she moaned, "so much bigger than my small dicked ex."

"So fucking tight," I moaned back.

"Tear it apart, Master," she said, as she surprised me and suddenly slammed her body back onto mine. "Fuck!" she screamed, as she impaled herself on my seven inch dick.

"Ride my cock, slut," I demanded, taking control.

"Yes, Master," she moaned, as she began bouncing back on me.

"That's it, baby," I moaned, as I sat back and enjoyed the pleasure.

She rode my cock for a few minutes, her moans getting louder. Having come three times already tonight, I knew I was in for the long ride.

I asked, "Can you have an orgasm getting ass fucked?"

"Yes," she moaned, continuing to bounce on my dick. "I love your big hard dick in my ass."

"You are perfection, slut," I groaned, her ass so tight and her moans so hot, I sensed her orgasm was close.

"Your slut," she moaned.

"Come for me, teacher slut," I demanded, "come from getting your ass impaled."

"So close," she admitted, continuing to take all my cock deep in her ass.

"Now slut," I demanded.

Her hand went to her clit and she began rubbing herself frantically while simultaneously bouncing on my dick.

"Tell me your plans for me, Master," she moaned.

I smiled. She was such a sexy enigma. I said, "I plan to make as many fantasies come true as possible. Brian, Adam and I are going to fuck all three of your holes at once; we are going to shoot every load all over your face; I'm going to fist you to orgasm; I'm going to find a sweet Latino and have you munch her cunt."

"Oh mother fucker," she screamed as she came, "I love your big fucking dick in my shit hole."

She remained sitting on my dick as her orgasm coursed through her.

I allowed her to enjoy her orgasm, before I lifted her up, bent her over the end of the Jacuzzi and slammed back into her ass.

"Oh yes, baby, fuck my ass until you shoot your load in my last hole," she moaned.

I had never come in a woman's ass before and I suddenly wanted nothing more.

I fucked her as hard as I could, her moans never stopping.

"Harder, Master," she demanded, "ream my ass harder."

I couldn't do it any harder than I was, sweat pouring down my brow.

"Fill my asshole with your cum," she demanded, her nasty tongue so fucking sexy.

A few more hard deep thrusts and I grunted, spewing my cum inside her tight ass.

"Yes," she moaned, her ass somehow getting tighter, "fill my shit hole."

I kept pumping until I was completely spent, before falling backwards into the Jacuzzi.

"God that was amazing," I muttered, completely spent, as she too sat in the Jacuzzi.

"I'm exhausted," she said.

"We fucked each other to utter exhaustion," I said.

"I've never been fucked so thoroughly in my life," she admitted.

"I hope not," I laughed.

She moved to me and kissed me with tenderness. After all the intense fucking, this was a complete turn of events... so intimate.

The kiss lasted a couple of minutes before she broke it and said, "Sorry, I need to pee."

I smiled, "I probably should too."

She got out of the Jacuzzi and went to the bathroom. I watched her naked body, from behind, until she disappeared.

I got out, grabbed a towel and dried off.

When she came out, now in a robe, she walked to me and asked, "Want to stay the night?"

"You probably wore me out too much to walk home," I joked.

"Good," she nodded. Leaning in and kissing me again. "Go clean up and come join me in bed."

"I just realized that is the one place we haven't been yet," I smiled.

"Hurry up," she said, with one last kiss.

"Yes, Ms. Champlin," I smiled.

"Good boy," she quipped back, slapping my ass as I headed to the washroom.

I went pee, washed up and returned to her.

I smiled.

She was already asleep.

I got under the covers, slid myself against her and draped my arm over her.

As I too drifted into slumber I wondered if she could keep to her word and be my slut for the rest of her time here.

I hoped so.

Either way, the past few hours were the most amazing in my life.

She surprised me when she turned around and looked me in the eyes. "I can't believe I fucked a student."

"I can't believe I fucked a teacher," I responded, before adding, "you're my first, if you don't count Ms. April."

"You fucked the engaged intern?" she asked.

I asked, "She's engaged?"

"She was," she replied.

"Didn't seem to be when she was sucking my cock in the bathroom at a college party," I shrugged.

"I never liked her," she said.

"Trust me," I smiled, "you are way hotter than her."

"And sluttier," she smiled.

"And indeed sluttier," I nodded.

She yawned. "Sorry, I'm falling asleep."

"I fucked you to exhaustion," I said, as she moved her head to my arm, cuddling in to me.

"You did," she nodded. After a pause, she said, "Even though I got a little drunk, I meant everything I said."

I smiled, "Ms. Champlin, don't worry, until you get on that plane you are my submissive."

Another yawn. "I'm completely yours, Joey."

I promised, "Tomorrow you get gang banged or experience your first cunt."

"Why not both?" she asked.

"You really are an insatiable slut," I laughed softly.

"For two more days anyway," she smiled, closing her eyes.

"Get some rest, my pet," I whispered, "tomorrow is going to be a great day."

"Yes, Master" she mumbled, already fading.

I closed my eyes too, looking forward to tomorrow as I tried to recall all her fantasies.

I would try to make her gangbang fantasy come true. I would spank her, something I had never wanted to do, yet wondered what it would be like to have her over my knee. Finding a girl for a lesbian encounter could be a challenge, although I loved a challenge and the idea of watching her eating pussy was motivation enough.

I would have to look into glory holes in the area, and the odds of finding a she-male probably wasn't overly likely, although fuck that would be hot.

What else was there?

Christ, I couldn't remember all of her fantasies, but I was going to try and make as many as possible come true.

Shit... my dick was growing again.

Down boy!

We still have two more full days....

THE END

That could be the end of the story, or it could be a three part story.

Potential further chapters:

My Submissive Teacher: Gangbang

My Submissive Teacher: Kinky Stuff

My Submissive Teacher: Lesbian 3some

My Submissive Teacher: Orgy

Jasmine 2015